[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone live in newyork and london feel like desus vulting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: heathenholiday.jpg (212 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
heathenholiday.jpg
212 KB, 900x900
right now in newyork and london they are building temples of an old evil god which could have destroyed the earth, thousands of years ago, by the 19th when the temples will be built and people will be doing pagan blood and body sacrifices thousands will die. Along with babies and children, this thing needs to be destroyed by any means.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of-baal-to-go-up-in-new-york-london/

"Visitors next month to Times Square in New York or Leicester Square in London are in for a culture shock – a life-size reproduction of the Temple of Baal."

Needless to say, the exhibition of a symbol of paganism, child sacrifice and ritual prostitution – well-known to readers of the Bible – has raised concerns.
>>
It's nice that Jews are becoming more open about their religion.
>>
>>70220641

just tell the Muslims
>>
>>70220641
Idiot, Baal and Kek are the gods of meme magic.
>>
File: rabies.jpg (129 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
rabies.jpg
129 KB, 500x334
>>70220641

We'z gun get you.

Do not sleep
>>
nothing will happen

try building a statue of mohamed and watch 30% of the world and the US president riot
>>
>>70220641
El, the most high, the Father god prefiguration of Yahweh was part if the same Canaanite pantheon as Moloch, god it fire. Jews are simple a cult of a single Semetics god who warred against their fellow Semites and created a kingdom dedicated to their one chosen god. After they won, they named all of El's fellow gods as demons.

The west made a deal with a desert religion, a deal with demons. We became powerful for a time, and now we are facing the consequences of selling our souls to thwir god.
>>
>>70220641
>baal
>evil
Here come the Christians.
>>
Stop being so religio binary, why cant we accept both Satan and Jesus. A holy threesome of love.
>>
File: jewishritual.jpg (73 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
jewishritual.jpg
73 KB, 400x390
>>70221072
I guess that's something
>>
>>70221401
good thing an edgelord like yourself beat them here
>>
>>70221572
It's only edgy if you think baal = evil. Nobody thinks that but Christians and people who read too many horror novels.
>>
>>70221775
this could be fun
please tell us the good things about baal
>>
>>70221870
this
>>
>>70221091
its over in your location why don't you get in contact with migrants and destroy that thing.
>>
>>70221870
He drops cranes on muzzies
>>
"that" childhood game had Baal and Mephisto as demonic bosses
how else am I to think about them?

Even Dominions has El as a Pretender faction
>>
>>70222239
which game would that be
>>
This is getting to chaosy for me guys.
>>
>>70222505
thing that sucks is my mothers birthday is on the 20th.
>>
>>70221870
No. If you want to learn about Baal pick up any history book on the subject and even check Wikipedia. Baal, in all his versions, was like any other god and not particularly associated with evil until Christianity came along.

Also, I want to point out that the christian god was also called Baal.
>>
>>70222774
>No
>Translation: I just came here to make a claim I can't back up like a true shitposter.

Truly we are all better for having you here.
>>
>>70220641
Nothing will happen
but I'm secretively hoping something does
>>
>>70220641

Who would have thoguht that with over 2,200,000 Days of recorded history and only 365 days in each year a bunch of shit would all happen on the same day over the course of that 2,200,000 day sequence.
>>
>>70222895

>live in desert with limited river based arable land
>idiot plebs keep breeding out of control
>too stupid and illiterate understand that their fucking is why everyone is always starving and fighting over resources
>find a way to convince them to limit their population growth for their own good by putting on robes and chanting
>get blamed
>>
>>70224994
thats the funny thing.
>>
>>70225440
sounds legit
thanks unnamed historian
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.