[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every year in the United States alone over 500 children are permanently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
Every year in the United States alone over 500 children are permanently disfigured by pitbull attacks.

It's time to exterminate these beasts. They have no place in modern society.
>>
Dogs aren't the problem.
Niggers, spics, and white trash are the problem.
>>
Literally the niggers of the dog world.

No wonder niggers love them so much.
>>
>>70154507
>Mayzee Jo Gaspa
The brat deserved it
>>
File: 1457831144999.jpg (403 KB, 878x930) Image search: [Google]
1457831144999.jpg
403 KB, 878x930
>>70154507

I don't like nigger dogs either, but fuck you and your bubble wrap world.
>>
>>70154507
Every year in the United States alone over 500 children are permanently disfigured by nigger attacks.

>>
>>70154507
To be fair, if that kid had a gun he wouldn't have been fucked up by dogs.
>>
File: 1459181222980.jpg (442 KB, 638x3464) Image search: [Google]
1459181222980.jpg
442 KB, 638x3464
>>70154716
>>
Just make it illegal for pitbulls to bite people duh
>>
>>70154507
Society has no place for cuck Italian niggers who has any opinions on what goes on in our country. Why dont you focus on your own problems.

>#notallpittbulls
>inb4 nigger dog hurr hurr

pitbulls are trueblooded American dogs and your a commie cuck faggot for thinking any less of them.
>>
>>70154716
>pitbulls dindu nuffins it was dey ownas
literal
niggers
>>
>>70154507
Eradicate pit bulls.

Imprison pit bull owners.

Only way.
>>
What about exterminating the kids instead?
>>
>>70154507
>population of 400 million
>500 incidents

why does a pizza like you feel that they should be advocating legislation for a country 100 times your size?
>>
As much as I favour responsible dog control, seeing the stamp down on dangerous dog breeds coincide with mass immigration of foreign criminals is...unnerving.

Pit Bulls are obviously garbage pets and only partially useful guard dogs due to their breed. But how long until they get banned and then "no anon, you don't need a big scary looking dog either!"
>>
if /pol/ is for deporting mexicans and nig nogs they have to be in favour of banning pitbulls
>>
>>70154983
What kind of moron owns a dog that they can't physically overpower?
If my dog ever attacked my family I could easily beat it to death.
>>
>>70154983

>ugly female
>male dog

I'm beginning to believe its true.

Also, pits are so fucking ugly. I just don't see why anyone would want one.
>>
>>70154716
nah, pit bulls are the niggers of dogs
>>
>>70154507
>niggers are genetically prone to violence
Niggers must hang!
>pitbulls are genetically prone to violence
#notallpitbulls
>>
>>70154507
strict liability for all animals. once people are legally responsible for anything their animal does you will magically see a drop off in dangerous animals within a few years.
>>
I have literally never met a pit bull that wasn't extremely sweet

But they do have the highest number of bites. Perhaps it really is due to niggers owning them?

That said this is an interesting troll. I've seen this post crop up every now and then for years. Still don't think it's a direct parallel to niggers/non-niggers.
>>
Far, far too many instances of Pitbulls being raised in a loving family, often around children, then one day just snapping and ripping a kids face off.

I think they should be banned.
>>
>>70154507

I agree. Kill all niggers and the kikes that enable them.

If that does the work out, kill the Pitt bulls too.

Also that is why I carry a gun.
>>
>>70154507
If you can't train a dog, then you deserve to have you kids eaten. You are a lazy, worthless beta. We don't want your genes.
>>
Any dog can be raised to be kind, but give them to stupid niggers and white trash and you can make any dog an angry, territorial cunt.

Pittbulls are the niggers of the dog world, however, so it'd be similar to the West's fruitless desire to civilize niggers.
>>
>>70154983
B T F O
Those people who keep parroting the same shit "they good dawgs" and post pictures of pitbulls doing nothing as "proof" that they're not aggressive are just the worst.
>>
>>70154507
You can't ban a species (even though we already did it up here)

The problem is the retards who buy them either don't give enough of a shit to train them properly, or just buy them for fighting or guarding

Illegal puppy mills need to be shut down and training courses on properly raising a pitbull must be mandatory to new pit owners, in addition to mandatory muzzles (until we see those numbers drop)
>>
>>70155075
fuck off. dogs deserve respect. especially large breed and aggressive dogs, so yes, if they are not properly trained and socialized that's the owners fault, not the dog.

get on my level bitch and stop being such a bluepilled cuck
>>
File: fyukuyfkyuk.png (33 KB, 746x447) Image search: [Google]
fyukuyfkyuk.png
33 KB, 746x447
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.
>>
I'm a single woman and i have a dog that don't need no man. in fact I have 3 so no rapist is gonna get on this pile a jelly.

lol nah but for real people by them because they're fucking terrifying. it's like weaponized pet jewelry, and most of these cunts aren't canine people either, they'll tie that fucker up to a tree or in a fenced in yard for like 23 hours a day or worse, in case of intruders or some shit.

the thing is, this breed is actually very passive towards adult humans making them shitty guard dogs, but to non-humans is where they shine, or humans that look like something else, dwarves, children, fat people, people with hats, other dog breeds, cats, you name it.

I mean this is a breed that was bred for the sole purpose of killing bulls, not sitting on laps, or giving the paw, or watching the kids, or minding the sheep. it's a second rate attack dog, that's all it is, it's fucking deaf and maliciously violent, unlike other attack dogs that do it out of loyalty.
>>
>>70155283
you really shouldn't leave your children around dogs to began with
>>
File: collie_master_race.jpg (91 KB, 704x562) Image search: [Google]
collie_master_race.jpg
91 KB, 704x562
>>70154507
Some states here in Brazil have banned the petnigger long time ago. Those dogs possess a low dog intelligence paired with high testosterone levels.

Guess which humanoid species also have low intelligence and high testosterone levels?
>>
File: htrytrytry.png (289 KB, 1112x732) Image search: [Google]
htrytrytry.png
289 KB, 1112x732
>>
>>70154716
>breeding clearly selected for violent tendencies and lower empathy
>they have the highest tendency to snap without warning and maul children
>b-but muh nurture and epigenetics, outliers prove that the norm isn't the norm
Fuck off
>>
>>70155282
I can solve the number of high bites. Would you report a bite from a small dog? No.
>>
>>70155282
Oh boy, fucking googled it and the numbers are insane.

It was a top 35 list, numbers ranged from 2 attacks per year to 535 by Rottweilers. Third place was German Shepherds with 113.

Pit Bulls were 3397.

That's pretty insanely disproportionate.

Guess we probably should get rid of them. It's a shame, they're adorable.

>>70155252
So are you a cuck or do you just hate pit bulls? Because you seem like a cuck.
>>
>>70154507
It's the owners man, not the dogs.
>>
>>70155283
They need to go. The sad thing is people are buying into this myth that they are nanny dogs and are sweet. Yes they where nanny dogs however in the past 100 years aggression has been breed into them. They turn on people and good luck getting that jaw off your child, mother, sister, wife, elderly person...ect.
>>
>>70155378

I'm not going to have this discussion with you here is a nice story with a "trained happy pitbull"

>>neighbor has puppy trained and raised from birth
>>yes its a pit
>>sister goes to pet it one day in front yard
>>the thing snaps and locks its jaw around her mouth
>>no provocation
>>everybody wonders why it happned
>>sister sues for 20 g's and wins dog gets put down like it should be
>>moral of story is pitbulls are the literal dindu of the dog world.
>>
N I G G E R O F D O G S
>>
File: 1457678971922.jpg (30 KB, 477x613) Image search: [Google]
1457678971922.jpg
30 KB, 477x613
It is always the owner and care of the dog that is the fault.

I dated a girl that had two pit bulls. Very sweet dogs.

I saw some fat hispanic guy (almost redundant) at a gas station/liquor store as I was headed in to get a lotto ticket with a big headed pit bull. This piece of shit nearly drove me a confrontation which I held off from since it would start verbal but probably end violently physical. His dog was wagging its tail and wanted to see people walking buy and he is just yanking it on its leash into the air and saying "Stop it you stupid fucker!". That is how you make any dog violent. I can only hope it bites his small genitalia before he has the chance to reproduce. (More I should say, being hispanic I'm sure the guy with shorts that are nearly pants hanging outside a liquor store at 11PM is sadly a father).
>>
File: scent.jpg (205 KB, 736x685) Image search: [Google]
scent.jpg
205 KB, 736x685
>>70154507

First deal with the mafia then think about dogs an shit.
>>
#NOTALLPITBULLS
PITBULLS ARE A BREED OF PEACE
>>
>>70155683
You realize pit bulls have the highest attacks because they're favored by niggers, right?

Even if we got rid of pit bulls, niggers would move on to the next best fighting dog and we'd see the numbers for that breed rocket up.

You might as well ask that we get rid of hi points or glocks. Niggers favor something because they've been taught from those before them that those things are what you use to fight. If some niggers had chosen Labradors, you'd see that behavior too.

That isn't to say that pit bulls aren't an aggressive breed, but there are many aggressive breeds. Niggers just chose them because they had to choose something.
>>
File: 1454641814064.png (70 KB, 275x224) Image search: [Google]
1454641814064.png
70 KB, 275x224
>>70154507
Jesus fucking Christ, this just triggered depression
>>
The dogs don't need to be,"nice."
They need to be disciplined. You need to be its alpha. It should fear and respect you. This is a beast bread to kill things. Look at the fucking muscles on them. They are a gun. Alright? If you leave a loaded gun around, and your kind blows his fucking brains out, who's fault is this? Also, why isn't you kid more disciplined? Why do you suck at doing anything at all?
>>
>>70156007
I can attest to this because I've met dozens of pit bulls in my life and zero of them have been raised by niggers. And they've all been awesome, loving dogs.

If only we could pass laws like this, at least to experiment with it.

And if only stuff like this was tracked in official databases. It's frustrating.
>>
>>70155425

When I was a pretty young kid I remember this stray Rottweiler with puppies that wandered up to the house.

Huge fucking dog from what I remember, then again I was a kid.

Fed her and the puppies. To us the dog was sweet as could be...

A few days later the dog had apparently started viciously attacking anything that came near our house. Police & animal control showed up looking for it.
>>
>>70156007
The breed was literally created to fight.
>>
>>70154507
Well, I am pretty sure that more kids die by nigger attacks than pitbull attacks, and many pitbulls that attack are owned by niggers, so if you want to exterminate a beast that is bigger threat you should start with niggers, pretty sure even percentage wise niggers assault more than pitbulls, niggers have no place in modern society.
>>
>>70156218
A lot of dogs were, but he does have a point. I imagine if you banned pitbulls, pitbulls attacks would go down, but rottweiler attacks would go up.
>>
File: pitbull_child_victim.jpg (20 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
pitbull_child_victim.jpg
20 KB, 400x333
>>70156007
No, my Americuck friend, they have been selectively bred into an aggressive breed, and just like Negroids, they also have the highest testosterone levels and are one of the least intelligent breeds.

I'm glad my state allows the population to eradicate petniggers on sight. I haven't seen one in years.
>>
>>70155913
im not going to pretend like i know pitbulls, but they aren't normal dogs, and if you don't dominate them, they get ideas. it's really a whole other animal, meanwhile at PETA lol,
they're literally bred to be gimps that act out horror core fantasies.
>>
>>70154507
Pitbulls always have garbage owners, but I don't care for them regardless
>>
>All the pitbulls I've been in contact with were nice so statistics don't real

Fuck off
>>
File: 1441753010059.png (1 KB, 96x160) Image search: [Google]
1441753010059.png
1 KB, 96x160
>>70156084
take another tablet
>>
>>70155231

Teacup Chihuahuas don't count, faggot.
>>
>>70154507
Literally dindu nuffin', the dog.

Fuck pitbull apologists the most.

Fun fact, I work construction and have a great contract with a property management group. I declined to enter one suite because of two big pitbulls and I called the office to let them know I was unable to enter due to the pitbulls. Turns out the dogs were in violation of rental agreement and he was forced to evict or give up the dogs.

Owned and get fucked
>>
>>70156379
I don't medicate. Makes it easier to pull out of downswings
>>
Why not go for the true problem and remove niggers and spics who glorify dog fighting? My 13 year old pit has never bitten anyone or my 2 children.
>>
>>70154938
What, did you expect anyone to disagree with that? Plenty more than 500, too.
>>
>>70156372
Do you have an example of anyone saying that or are you just trying to be clever by attacking an argument that you intentionally set up to be retarded?
>>
>>70154507
Every year in the United States alone Niggers commit 55% of all homicides despite being 12% of the population.

>>
>>70156372
>pit bull owners and apologists are the liberals of the dog world
>>
Pitt bulls are a weapon. If you are against pit bulls you are probably a gun grabbing peace of shit. Got back to your neet den.
>>
>>70155231
My German Shepard might be able to kill me but he won't because he wasn't breed to kill. PIT BULLS WERE BREED TO KILL THINGS THATS THERE PURPOSE
>>
File: 1458283663510.jpg (81 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
1458283663510.jpg
81 KB, 720x545
>>70154507
>>
>>70156159
thats Rottweilers man, they're not the same, they're actually bred as Roman military guard dogs, and have those attributes, if it claimed you as home, it had you in mind. it's another dog that people own too many of and shouldn't but, for the most part they're more scary, if shit goes down they can act
>>
>tfw used to believe the Pitbulls dindu nuffin meme
>literally every single one I've met has been overly aggressive
>downstairs neighbors claim there's is a good boy that dindu nuffin
>literally had to wrestle it to the ground and choke it out one day because it went after some dog that was being walked past the house
>>
>>70156763
Weird. Do you live around and know a lot of niggers or something? I've met dozens and haven't come across any aggressive ones.
>>
>>70155623
this. not to mention there are more Pit bulls in America than any other breed combined, most of which are nigger raised and stray, uncut males.

Most dog attacks are because of poor supervision and poor ownership. The media also spins this pitbull hate.

Also in the cases of the family dog "snapping", is because most of those dogs are usually rescue and pound dogs.

When you have a pitbull from puppy age and you discipline it and socialize it, they are generally the sweetest dogs around.

all you haters are just on the next big hate fad. In the 80's it was German Shepherds, and in the 60's it was Dobberman.
>>
>the only pitbull thats attacked me was raised by a nigger

oh shit, another red pill swallowed.
>>
File: Shell.Corporation11.jpg (206 KB, 1479x916) Image search: [Google]
Shell.Corporation11.jpg
206 KB, 1479x916
>>70154507

Here is related thread.

>>70134443
>>70134443
>>70134443

-

these are older related:
>>70132613
>>70132613
>>70132613

>>69873056
>>
Children are disfigured permanently by all sorts of dogs every year. Having a dog as a pet is for criminals, only keep them as guard dogs or for work as police or millitary.
>>
>>70156763
Every pit bull owner I've known openly admits their dog has aggression issues but for some reason they still maintain this delusion like their dog could never snap and go apeshit on a toddler. It's so bizarre. I understand if you want to own something that is potentially very dangerous. Own a pool, own a firearm, own a fucking pittie if you want, but don't leave a toddler alone around one for fuck's sake.
>>
>>70154507
Animal lover here, and I fully agree something needs to be done... we don't need to wipe them out, but people shouldn't be allowed to keep them as pets. This video is fairly new... this lady got her entire face ripped off and is (in the video she is anyway) still alive.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1459637152

There are seemingly new pitbull attack videos and pics uploaded there every other day or so... it's ridiculous.
>>
>>70156763
Please. I bet you are just afraid of dogs. Guns to I assume. Why don't you move to bongland and bin you knife you pussy.
>>
>>70156909
wait how is this related to pitbulls
>>
>>70156330
So how exactly did a pitbull manage to flatten that child's head?
>>
>>70154507
How many children get shot with guns?
>>
Only if the people who get pitbulls as pets are exterminated as well.
>>
>>70157176
Does it matter? Can guns attack people on their own?
>>
>>70156839
You're delusional. Pit pulls were breed to kill. You have to believe humans can't selectively breed in order to believe they are just another dog
>>
>>70155543

is there a per capita statistic for pit bulls vs wolf hybrids? it'd probably still be less
>>
File: AmericanJustice.png (679 KB, 1340x1952) Image search: [Google]
AmericanJustice.png
679 KB, 1340x1952
kek, every time someone brings up pitbulls I think of this
>>
>>70157157
They have more muscle in their jaw then a in your arm.
>>
File: 1445918791488.gif (808 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1445918791488.gif
808 KB, 207x207
>>70155913
It is always the owner and care of the negro slave that is the fault.

I met a farmer that had two negro slaves. Very obedient negros.

I saw some cucked unionist sympathizer (almost redundant) at a cotton field/negro barn as I was headed in to get another whip with a big lipped negro slave. This piece of shit nearly drove a confrontation which I held off from since it would start verbal but probably end violently physical. His negro slave was wagging its dick and wanted to ficki ficki women walking buy and he is just yanking it on its dick into the air and saying "Stop it you stupid fucker!". That is how you make any negro slave rapey. I can only hope it rapes and kills his wife before he has the chance to reproduce. (More I should say, being a unionist sympathizer I'm sure the guy with blue jacket that is nearly trenchcoat hanging outside a negro barn at 11PM is probably a faggot)
>>
>>70157044
>Please. I bet you are just afraid of dogs. Guns to I assume. Why don't you move to bongland and bin you knife you pussy.

He's right. We should all "bin" knives or guns for our 4 year olds and grandparents so he can have his pitbull protect him from his rival drug dealers.
>>
>>70157357
We live in a divided hateful county my friend. Multiculturalism will do the same to you
>>
File: sheboon.gif (4 MB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
sheboon.gif
4 MB, 250x228
I am no friend of pitbulls but isn't this really a nig problem. A nigs that own dogs problem.
>>
>>70157253
Pit bulls are a weapon. Guns are a weapon, leave your kid in a room with a few loaded guns sometime. Just for Keks.
>>
>>70154507
we have laws for them in brazil. but like any other law here no one gives a fuck.
>>
File: comeatmebro.jpg (78 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
comeatmebro.jpg
78 KB, 1024x512
>>70157229
>>
>>70157396
what in god's name made you think that was a relevant analogy

Is it your shit-tier non-white spaghetti nigger genetics?
>>
File: 1458354408762.jpg (196 KB, 1107x1023) Image search: [Google]
1458354408762.jpg
196 KB, 1107x1023
>>70156824
Actually I don't.

Like 200 blacks in my town of 16k or something like that.

>>70157003
Labs = best family dogs. Fight me.

>>70157044
Nice projection familia. I love dogs and own guns though.
>>
>>70154507
you have right.
those american little beast don't deserve to grow up.
>>
>>70157551
But 99% of the time he doesn't shoot his sister. Its the parents yada yada yada.
>>
File: good_pitbull.jpg (233 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
good_pitbull.jpg
233 KB, 720x960
>>70156467
Americucks being killed by mudslimes, groids and now even dogs.
>>
>>70157551
Never heard of a gun jumping up and shooting someone. Do you think there are roaming packs of guns in the streets of detroit shooting people?
>>
File: IMG_2207.jpg (163 KB, 999x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2207.jpg
163 KB, 999x666
every day. every fucking day I come home from work, this little fucker just stands there and stares at me for five fucking minutes
>>
>>70157710
Whereas Brazil just got raped by niggers until their population became a muddy brown mess

[spoiler]not that that won't be happening to us too...[/spoiler]
>>
>>70157452
I'm sorry? I don't remember advocating taking property from other people. Nice straw man. A dog is a weapon, if you wanna bin the dog, might as well go full sjw. I mean come on... It is 2016 and you still own an assault dog?
>>
File: 1458591090549.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1458591090549.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>70157396

I guess I can forgive you since English is not your native tongue.

That doesn't even make any logical sense.

Get fucked Italy. I'm trying to think of some banter but your country hasn't been relevant since Roman History so it's really difficult to dig up something worthwhile I could mock.
>>
File: canack.jpg (207 KB, 724x868) Image search: [Google]
canack.jpg
207 KB, 724x868
>>70156159
>>70156699

My beloved rottie died 5 years ago, after 10 years of friendship and obedience. Since he was a puppy we did the necessary dog/human/other dogs socialization other than work/discipline courses.

Never had any bad behaviour unless I asked him to switch to his 0-delay defensive/aggressive mode. Had his space, long walks and calmness around him.

Obedience school and owner reliability checks are a must.
>>
>>70157728
Yes. In the ass cracks of niggers.
>>
>>70157853
>comparing an animal to an inanimate object
Do you perhaps have an excess of melanin?
>>
>>70157853
Dude... you must have misread my post. I'm on your side. I think they belong in a zoo and am saying only drug dealing criminals have them (or dumb hicks).
>>
/pol/ on humans

>these statistics clearly prove they are inferior
>the racial differences can't be ignored
>all muslims are a menace

/pol/ on pitbulls

>statistics mean nothing!
>#notallpitbulls #prayfordoggie
>it's society, I mean the owner's fault!
>>
File: dead_pitbull_storage.jpg (52 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
dead_pitbull_storage.jpg
52 KB, 702x336
>>70157779
Speak for yourself, I'm from Rio Grande.

>>70157585
Here in some states we're allowed to kill pitbulls like cockroaches. Just make sure your state allows the killings of pitbulls so you don't get charged for animal cruelty.
>>
File: 1459281391394.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1459281391394.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>70157608
>mfw 60% white cuckflag talks about genetics near me
>>
>>70158043
>holding none sentient life any higher than an inanimate object.

Tell me, do you think your faggy pet gold fish loves you?
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (77 KB, 511x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
77 KB, 511x450
>>70158106

>italians
>any percent white
>>
>>70154507
If we got rid of everything that posed a risk to society, we'd all be living in padded cells.

People that want to outlaw pit bulls are no different than gun-grabbing leftists.
>>
>>70158190
One can act on its own while the other can't. Do you know which is which my black friend?
>>
>>70158190
No but dogs have been breed to feel emotion and love for people. They were already pack animals like Humans they are natural allies
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 960x720
>>70155535
Checking in
>>
>>70158056
No. We don't agrees. I love pit bulls. I love them because they are meant to kill. They are good hunting dogs. They are good at fighting and killing.
>>
>>70154507
ITT: beta white males allow niggers to take what was once theirs and justify their inability to take it back by vilifying it.

This is one of many reasons as a white man I hope the white race goes extinct. You pussies turn your back on everything without ever taking a stand.
>>
File: angela-merkel-l.jpg (65 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-l.jpg
65 KB, 759x422
I think we should eliminate all dogs
>>
Man. I knew pol was a bunch of cock loving faggots, but I didn't expect the, to fear a harmless dog. You stupid cunts are probably the ones who secretly think banning big scary assault weapons is justified too.
>>
>>70158486
>Good hunting dogs.

Kill yourself nigger
>>
Pit bulls were fine until the niggers got a hold of them. Niggers went and bred them into what you have today. The nanny dogs are few and far between, and I absolutely love the breed, but the breed I love has been mutated into a bunch of shitheads. And there overbredoverpopulated to boot. Once youve eliminated all the nigger fight dogs, you can give the breed a chance. You cant breed for violence and not expect violence out of them. You spend a few decades breeding poodles into larger, more aggressive dogs, you'll get similar results.
>>
>>70158082
Do you have a single example of a post?

Nope, you're making up an argument and arguing against it to make yourself feel smarter.

PROTIP: You are a spaghetti nigger. You are not smart.

>>70158106
>tfw 100% Nordic
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>70154507
>500 children are permanently disfigured by pitbull attacks.
>Source: My ass
>>
File: border-collie-06.jpg (275 KB, 1016x898) Image search: [Google]
border-collie-06.jpg
275 KB, 1016x898
Border collie master breed reporting in
>>
File: 1451667103370.jpg (60 KB, 720x698) Image search: [Google]
1451667103370.jpg
60 KB, 720x698
>>70158250
Livin' the dream while you prey to the niggers and jews, m80
>>
>>70155388
this has to be the most bluepulled dubs i have ever seen
>>
>>70158513
Fuck off cuck. Pitt bulls are used for a specific task. Most dogs were breed for a specific task if you want a Pitt bull that is family friendly then get to breeding them otherwise fuck off and keep your nigger dog away from my children. I will put a bullet in you and your dogs head.
>>
>>70158513
>calls white people pussies for turning their back
>is white and turns his back on his own people

brilliant
>>
>>70158355
>You disagree with me. So you are a nigger.

Ever heard of a hunting accident? If you faggot kid gets all up in the dogs face, or puts a gun in their mouth, it is because you failed to raise either of them.
>>
>>70158741
Not having a shollie
>>
File: 768676.jpg (183 KB, 1201x1223) Image search: [Google]
768676.jpg
183 KB, 1201x1223
They are not more violent from what I gather but once they are pissed off they are extremely hard to calm down. I had to separate a husky and a pitbul once, the Husky as soon as I intervened tried to back off but the Pitbul kept hold. Thank god for Huskies thick fur, all it managed was a mouthful of fur.

The most violent dog is a Chihuahua/other small dogs, no idea what it is probably a mix of training neglect and genetics since people don't care about such a small thing being violent. There was a issue last year where a jogger complained of a neighbors small dog biting the back of her foot and animal control came and got it. That neighbor was white trash, let the dogs out at 5 AM every morning and all they did was yap at people walking by.
>>
>>70158741
I don't like that they are all identical. Plus they are way too energetic, they won't keep quiet at night.

Prefer Australian Shepherds if I'm going in that direction.
>>
>>70158451
They are natural allies = let's kill them all
>>
File: 20160406_191448-1.jpg (2 MB, 2303x1831) Image search: [Google]
20160406_191448-1.jpg
2 MB, 2303x1831
Muh terrible dogs....
>>
>>70155017
Only assault pitbulls though.
>>
File: Shollie_6620221.jpg (20 KB, 370x243) Image search: [Google]
Shollie_6620221.jpg
20 KB, 370x243
Shollie master race reporting in
>>
>>70158585
The breed was created in the UK for blood sports. Why am I not surprised pit bull apologists have no idea where the breed came from.
>>
File: ItalianHate2.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
ItalianHate2.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1100
>>70158250
Oh, don't turn this into another "I hate Italians because I'm NOT Italian" shitposting thread, you jealous faggot. You can't pretend to hail Hitler here and then deny Italy was part of the AXIS (not to mention the fact that Mussolini was one of Adolf's heroes). You can't go around calling people a "shill" and deny the greatness of the Roman Empire... and lastly, you can't fall back on the idea that "Romans weren't all Italians" without admitting there's no such thing as a real "American". Fuck off.
>>
>>70158970
Pitt bulls are used to kill. They are a pointless breed in the modern world
>>
>>70154507
I agree, actually. Pitbulls are horrendous breeds that should have been exterminated like the pests they are years ago.
>>
>>70154507

I agree. I had one as a kid. Loved it so fucking much. Never even nipped me. Saved my life once from another dog that would have ripped me up.

However, as loyal and faithful as she was she was impossible to not have her go out of her way to try and fuck up anybody, even just a cable/electrician going into the backyard for routine maintenance. No matter what.

Plus, I lived in a rural area. Tiny town. Nobody should be allowed to have a dog like that in a highly populated area. They are bred for loyalty and fucking shit up. There are better breeds out there.
>>
>>70159005
>Shollie
Whoa, what the fuck? I didn't even know this was a thing. Shilo + Collie? Goddamn that is going to be one neurotic fucking dog.
>>
>>70158562
> I have no argument so you must be black

Sure thing faggot
>>
>>70154507
Niggers kill more.
>>
>>70158486
>No. We don't agrees. I love pit bulls. I love them because they are meant to kill. They are good hunting dogs. They are good at fighting and killing.

Then you're a barbarian who needs a gun AND a deadly animal to help you "hunt" Bambi while he's eating grass. I hope your pitbull eats your face coward.
>>
>>70159013
There's a bong in this thread talking about how fitting it is that the nigger dog is American.

That kind of faggotry that you just attempted is cancerous and you should kill yourself for perpetuating it

I'm talking about where you took a thing that one person did and tried to extrapolate it to anyone that supports that person's position regardless of how irrelevant it is to the actual position.

Seriously just die.
>>
>>70158799
No. You're obviously a nigger because you are fucking retarded. Guns don't go out in the wood by themselves and accidentally shoot someone. They also don't jump in to people mouths.
>>
>>70159176
Its a collie + German Shepard
>>
>>70154507
In Mexico, over 150k people were killed, maimed, or went missing since 2008 because of the ongoing cartel vs. federale war. I think it's time to eradicate the scourge that calls itself "Mexican".
>>
File: 11-lilwayneinspace.jpg (178 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
11-lilwayneinspace.jpg
178 KB, 650x560
>>70159043

butthurt italian manlet detected
>>
>>70154507
Why would you even get a pit bull other than to be contrarian? They're ugly and can snap at any minute.
>>
The average pitbull weighs about 60-70lbs. Why are you cucks too weak to just pick it up and body slam the fucker if it goes off on you?
>>
File: The Onion.jpg (26 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
The Onion.jpg
26 KB, 350x350
>>
>>70159591
Even if you fend him off the dog will do a lot of damage
>>
>>70159070
Guns are used to kill. They are pointless in the modern world.
>>
>>70154507
>>70155129

A

FUCKING

PIZZA
I
Z
Z
A

>this is the first time I've read this one
>best thing I've read all day
>>
>>70159591
Sounds light as hell but they are tenacious and when every muscle in their body tenses up in attack mode, that 60 pounds becomes a lot harder to handle.

And even if you do slam it down it will just get back up more pissed off.
>>
>>70159748
See>>70159287
>>
>>70159591
It has teeth and claws
>>
your drinking a burger and a mf pitbull starts comin at you, about to attack?

what do you do
>>
>>70159421
I got mine as a gift so I didn't pick it out.

Any dog can "snap" That just means they were pushed to its limit or stressed. If you own any type of big dog you need to know what causes your dog to get this way and how it reacts when it does.
>>
>>70154507
And people have the balls to talk shit about cat owners. Dogfags are the worst scum 90% of times.

>>70154716
The problem is, dog owners are most of time lazy shitter who also don't give manners to their dogs.
>>
>>70159262
No, you use dogs to hunt hogs, large cats, sandniggers, and other things that can fight and kill you. Go back to your mothers basement you soft little shit.
>>
>>70159886
Does it have a collar?
>>
>>70159707

Better than being a dead cuck who couldn't fight to live

>>70159803

Slam it, kick it, stomp the shit out it, knee its jaw until it breaks, choke the shit out of it until it dies.

I am not saying it would be easy, but come on now.
>>
>>70159928
Yeah children aren't known for having boundaries. If a golden retriever "snaps" your kid will only have a small bite.
>>
File: SteveTheRock.jpg (76 KB, 444x579) Image search: [Google]
SteveTheRock.jpg
76 KB, 444x579
>>70159413
>butthurt italian manlet detected

Sub-human detected.
>>
>>70154716
>spics
Why do you bully anon?
>>
kill them all.
>>
>>70160021
depends on where you live, if you live in the slums then many people won't put a collar on their dog
>>
>>70154507
>Every year in the United States alone over 500 children are permanently disfigured by pitbull attacks.

That's 5x more than are killed by guns
>>
>>70156322
bingo
>>
>>70160023
Yeah fuck that little girl in OP's picture she should learn to fight.
>>
File: Morgey.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
Morgey.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>70159978
Bitch saying you need a dog to protect you and calling me "soft" ... kek
>>
>>70160202
Rottweiler attacks are rarely fatal
>>
>>70159287
Was your child near a dangerous animal? Was this animal undisciplined? Why is your kid around a killing machine? Honestly do you just leave your kid anywhere?
You need to train your dog. And I don't mean like a suburban house wife. You need to train it till you walk in the room and it sites at attention. When you say kill, it kills, when you say sleep, it fucking sleeps.
>>
>>70154507

500 is a really, really small amount, honestly. Not even the smallest blip on any radar.

Also, stop being stupid retards.
>>
>>70154716

My decidedly not white trash (engineer at a car manufacturer) neighbor's pit bull attacked my dog w/o provocation. I was walking my dog and the damn thing just took off after us.

Had I had a gun at the time I would have fucking shot the goddamn pest.
>>
>>70160076
Nah, there have been cases when family dogs as such disfigured a child, but they are extremely rare. Any dogs can snap, it's a beast run by instincts first and foremost. The difference is, some dogs are bred for murder, which makes their temperament more dangerous and turns their body into a very lethal weapon.
>>
>>70160423
It won't be a small amount when it's your kid.
>>
>>70155036
Nigger dog for nigger people Hurr Hurr
>>
A lot of uninformed people in this thread. Nobody seems to understand that you can breed temperament into and out of dogs. The pit bulls raised in the city by niggers come from long lines of large and aggressive studs. My uncle has bred pit bulls for 40 years, and not one of his dogs has ever bitten someone. How does he know? He keeps tabs on where all of his dogs go, like any responsible breeder should. It's a crime that a breed with such potential for being a family dog has been abused simply to make a quick buck. Make no mistake, they are incredibly strong, and are brave to a fault, but they're also very loyal and are great family dogs because they don't become attached to one person like a lot of dogs do. They are friendly with everyone. Also, they shouldnt weigh more than 60 pounds. The two I have are 45 and 50 respectively.
>>
>>70160331
My German Shepard is trained to follow my children around when they go out to play. So if you nigglet kid touches mine the Shepard will rip him to pieces
>>
>>70154938
Why not both?
>>
>>70154507
>500 kids permanently disfigured a year
So why not start with Muslims and Jew doctors. They have numbers up in the millions easily.
>>
>>70160208

No, but parents, need to be on watch for this kinda thing. I hate to post reddit, but this story is right on point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/3av49e/i_killed_a_dog_today/

>nigger owners don't put dog on leash
>dog attacks son
>man kicks dog to death
>nigger owners complain of muh animal cruelty
>man sues them
>>
remember when that mexican mongrel got his dick bit off when he tried to rape a pitbull. of course he lives in florida, the rotten anus of our country.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-man-emasculated-during-failed-attempt-to-rape-pit-bull/
>>
>>70159886
Beat it with a fucking baseball bat
>>
Every year people get food poisoning from Italian hair greese in their meat ball sauce. It's time to exterminate these hairy fucks. They have no place in mordern society.
>>
>>70156561
Lmao read the thread before you open your mouth nigger. Bet you feel really stooped now >>70155282
>>
>>70160454
Just poison the little shit, they'll never know.
>>
>>70160076
some dogs can't be around kids. its up to the dog owner to know if their dog can be around kids. If the dog owner is the parent, then obviously they keep the kid and get rid of the dog if they need to. I actually know some people that had to give up a golden for that reason.
>>
>>70155913
No its genetic
>>
>>70160331
>I needs dem gubmints ta make dem scary things illegal.
>haha you a pussy cuz you want to defend yourself and plan accordingly.
>>
>>70160699
Do you used to eat burguers with a baseball bat?
>>
>>70160677
Only a nigger would buy a dog breed that will kill your kids when their are hundreds of breeds that would rather die then attack
>>
>>70160677
>Posting an obvious karma bait reddit post
>>
>>70160777
Yeah but my next door neighbor buys a Pitt bull and now their is a killer dog near my kids.
>>
>>70160833
bet you'll change ur tune when your dindu nuffin baby gets mutilated
>>
>>70160837
Not to mention hundreds of breeds that aren't ugly as fuck.
>>
File: cane_corso.jpg (159 KB, 530x354) Image search: [Google]
cane_corso.jpg
159 KB, 530x354
>>70157396

>The Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) was favored by the Romans for being large dog, courageous, excellent hunter and scout.

If you don't agree with the fact that some breeds are more violent than others, in the case of pitbulls, for having the highest testosterone levels of all dog breeds and also being bred into a fighting dog breed, then it's no surprise you also don't agree with negroids being a genetically inferior breed of humans.
>>
>>70154923
Fuck off I hope a nigbull bites you on the dick
>>
>>70156530
Yet
>>
File: 5290088_orig.jpg (15 KB, 446x350) Image search: [Google]
5290088_orig.jpg
15 KB, 446x350
>>70160408
So you admit pit bulls are dangerous animals?
>b-but all dogs are dangerous!
Nah. These niggas are nice as fuck. Kind of funny seeing as they came from pit bulls.
>>
>>70160949
Cool story. To bad you don't have a dog to help defend them if your kids are attacked. Oh well.
>>
>>70160871

Shut the fuck up leaf, I literally just googled it.
>>
>>70156322
Yes, that was indeed my point.

Pit bulls are an aggressive breed that should not be near children unsupervised, but so are rottweilers.
>>
>>70158894
Sorry you're poor and can't afford a yard to
Let your boarder collie out in. They are really amazing dogs. Mine learned everyone in the family's name just by us calling each other and observing. They're the master race of dogs hands down
>>
>>70154507
Seen it happen myself the other day.

Do it. I know quite a few people who were attacked by pitbulls for no reason.

Literally nigger dogs.

And yes, it is the nigger owners training them. So if you kill off the meme dog, the meme ends. Niggers think only pitbulls can fight, so yeah.
>>
>>70160835
I live in the US.

Around blacks never relax. I always carry a knife or a blunt object with me. Knife in pocket, blunt object in vehicle or house. I'd have more guns, but I don't have enough spare cash. Oh well
>>
seriously, how can be /pol/ racist AND blame pitbulls' poor behaviour on environmental factors?

get your beliefs straight faggots
>>
File: 1459621102647.jpg (30 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1459621102647.jpg
30 KB, 800x533
>>70154507
>search dogs in shelters
>always 75% shitbulls/shitbull mixes
It's sad that this garbage breed fills the shelters.
>>
>>70156644
this, pretty sure my boxer could kill me if it really decided to but it never would, ever. maybe very rarely a boxer will kill an intruder or stranger but not its owner, pits kill their owners and owners children hundreds of times a year
>>
>>70154983
>White Trash

Thanks for the perfect example of a white trash owner being part of the problem
>>
>>70161264
I have a very large yard. Really weird how you got so defensive lol, are you autistic?
>>
>>70161346
Knives are retarded
Catry a fucking gun
>>
File: hot dog.jpg (99 KB, 1000x709) Image search: [Google]
hot dog.jpg
99 KB, 1000x709
>>70154507
Agreed, it's time we stop playing with food.
>>
>>70155328
It's exactly the same as posting a nigger with a diploma and a cross around his neck.

Behavior is largely, not wholly, but largely genetic. Domestic animal breeding is proof of it. There are breeds well known for passivity and nonviolence and are sought for those traits, but some retards get their panties in a twist if someone suggests aggressiveness is a hereditary trait in the same way.
And to all you blaming nigger owners exclusively, think about it - it's the same thing in humans. The owners aren't blameless, but the dogs are inherently flawed too.
>>
>>70161376
yeah lol it's crazy that people don't realize that humans and dogs are exactly the same. They're not as smart as you or me XD
>>
Why is it that owning any kind of weapon requires a license and yet having a huge and potentially dangerous dog is completely unsupervised?
You can just walk to a store tomorrow and big the biggest dog out there and nobody will bother checking you up at all.

Why the fuck is this allowed? And why are dog owners such insane, obnoxious cunts?
>>
>>70161406
>always 75% shitbulls/shitbull mixes
Kek they probably killed all the other dogs
>>
>>70155036
Fuck your nigger dog
>>
>>70161454
Better than nothing at all, friend.
>>
File: PAY-Laughing-Cheetah.jpg (75 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Laughing-Cheetah.jpg
75 KB, 1200x630
>>70161406

Nigger dogs fill doggy jail.
>>
>>70161456
We need to feed elevators more Chinese.
>>
File: 1446282146346.jpg (11 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1446282146346.jpg
11 KB, 250x244
>Niggers commit a disproportionate amount of violent attacks
>"Fucking subhuman niggers need to get holocausted"
>Pitbulls commit a disproportionate amount of violent attacks
>"It's not the dog bro it just grew up in a bad environment #notallpitbulls"
>>
>>70161522
You seem quite reasonable

you don't belong in this thread
>>
>>70154983

I just spat out some of my tea

>Nicole's boyfriend of 10-years

Wat? Ten fucking years!?
>>
>>70161733
So do you think the former is wrong or the latter is wrong?
>>
>>70157396
I don't understand, sorry

Captcha: select pizzas
>>
>>70155231
Lol fuck off nerd you'd get mauled. "Me or my family". Goddamn autist
>>
>>70160585
>My German Shepard is trained to follow my children around when they go out to play. So if you nigglet kid touches mine the Shepard will rip him to pieces

Dumb fuck... we're discussing pitbulls.
>>
>>70159043
That dude forgot the telephone, pizza and pasta and any good food, taxes, bureaucracy, lawyers, banks, wine, courts, dildos and a lot of other shit
>>
>>70155717
>nanny dogs however in the past 100 years aggression has been breed into them.

Niggers and spics ruined them. So much inbreeding and cross breeding with other terriers its a damn shame too.

Although if you can get paper and track the bloodline from a certified kennel owner. They are great dogs.

BUT if you can't....why risk it.
>>
>>70161803
Latter is wrong. Gas the pitbulls race war now.
>>
>>70161563
Because dog fatalities are so rare? I mean bicycle related deaths are more common.
>>
>>70154507
I have two pitbulls. Then again I live on 20 acres. You suburb fags are the biggest pussies on this board. Always post about how you would do this or that but it's all fantasy. Bunch of cowards and neets in the suburbs, gonna be hilarious when the nogs move in.
>>
>>70160949
If the dog is dangerous and the owner isn't being responsible then do whatever you have to. My pit loves the neighbor kids and their little yorkie. If he had an aggressive personality or was easily set off, then I wouldn't let him get anywhere near people and their dogs. Its really simple to be responsible for a dog and its not my fault if other people can't handle doing that.
>>
>>70154507
Same with blacks.
>>
>>70161733
It's not the dog, it's the owner
It's not the color of your skin, it's the culture

Fair?
>>
>>70161733
It's mainly Mexicans that say that. Mexicans fucking love pit bulls for some reason.
>>
>>70161937
Most people that parrot your bullshit strawman are just trying to get /pol/ to concede that niggers shouldn't be exterminated. So my bad, I just figured you were a cuck because you used an argument that cucks frequently use.
>>
They're probably more aggressive than your average breed. Doesn't keep me from owning them.

They're very loyal, but also dumb enough that you can leave them alone in the backyard for 8 hours a day while you work, without causing considerable mental stress to the animal.

I'd much rather have a German Sheppard, but I'm away from home far too often to justify it. They're very intelligent and require a lot of mental stimulation to stay happy and healthy, whereas my Pit entertains himself by jumping 5ft into the air, latching onto a tree limb with his jaws and hanging there.
>>
>>70158105
Brazil has states, too?
Cool.
>>
>>70154983

got the liveleak video?
>>
>>70158775
Didn't italy accept a metric fuckton of sandniggers
>>
>>70161987
>I have two pitbulls
>le not my doggie meme
Kill yourself nigger lover
>>
File: when-pit-bull-advocacy-kills.jpg (31 KB, 485x300) Image search: [Google]
when-pit-bull-advocacy-kills.jpg
31 KB, 485x300
>>70154716
>>
Pitbulls are retarded and so are their owners. When I was delivering pizza this fucking big gay pitbull dog came snarling at the door, the hick owner barely restrains him and manages to squeeze out the door.

> ... That's a scary dog ya got there.
>Oh yeah he could rip yer face off if I told him to ahueahuehyukhyuk
>>
File: 2fc7872.jpg (12 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
2fc7872.jpg
12 KB, 264x264
>>70161425
>white trash
>>
>>70160833

You're what's wrong with /pol/ faggot... someone disagrees with you, you fall back on dindu texting. You think having a pitbull is the best and only way to defend yourself? kek You're pathetic.
>>
Raised and loved my pitbul

Died recently of old age. Pretty sad, she did nothing but cuddle, quite literally everything.

never had a violent outburst, never not once.

Then again, I'm not a nigger, so I guess we found the cause of violence in the breed.
>>
>>70161541
Yeah you're right, dogs are magic. they behave completely off of instinct but their behaviour isn't genetically determined.
>>
>>70161995
Your neighbors must be really stupid to let their kids near a killing machine.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.