[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The libtards have done it again. Saw this getting passed around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
The libtards have done it again. Saw this getting passed around on jewbook.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x522
>>70109553

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>70109553
>I dont believe in getting wet, no rain is important enough to change my state of being.
>>
even her hymen?
>>
>>70109553
virginity is a social construct.
>>
>>70109553
>what is biology?
God libtards are so fucking annoying
>>
File: 1437436054920.gif (1 MB, 452x328) Image search: [Google]
1437436054920.gif
1 MB, 452x328
>I don't believe in erections, no blood flow is significant enough to *mumble* *mumble* RAPE, *something* *something*
>>
>>70109553
Wait, people actually share this type of shit on kikeberg? Isn't it a little vulgar? Don't their parents and shit see their profiles?
>>
File: rocket_surgery_not.jpg (63 KB, 634x480) Image search: [Google]
rocket_surgery_not.jpg
63 KB, 634x480
>What do you mean u don't believe in the concept of theft?

Nobody's belongings are important enough to change any part of my identity.

>What do you mean u don't believe in the concept of drug abuse?

No controlled substances are important enough to change any part of my identity.

And on it goes.
>>
>>70109834
Nigga what?

Show me where the body tracks virginity (inb4 hymen). If you died right now, no one would be able to run a test on your body to determine if you died a virgin or not
>>
File: wut.jpg (49 KB, 370x479) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
49 KB, 370x479
holy shit these comments
>>
>>70110080
Theft and property are social constructs tho anon. That's why we have to secure those rights and they aren't inherent to our existence

There are and have been groups of humans whose concept of property either doesn't exist or is radically different than our own. US property rigbts deriving from magna carta and english common law, philosophically expanded by john locke
>>
>>70110240
>uh, try again. yes, that's the definition of "new" but that doesn't mean the concept has any real value or relevance to anything. a car could be driven by a hundred people and it doesn't change, degrade or devalue what it is
>>
>Women
I am not surprised.
>>
File: stallman_nope.jpg (62 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
stallman_nope.jpg
62 KB, 690x460
>>70110555
literally this.

Just a complete fucking non-argument. HAVE YOU HAD SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE OR NOT? Stupid bitch, don't overcomplicate things. Don't worry about why I want to know, if you can figure out what a hymen is for.
>>
Let me be clear though since my last posts are likely to be straw-manned, the phrase virginity is understood by social context to mean that you have engaged in sex (usually penetrative) with another person's genitals/asshole. However, this is not a state of being like >>70109721 being wet is.

I've never spoken japanese before, but this isn't a state of being you can independently verify without my testimony and is empirically different than a state of being such as being covered in water, having an erection, or several of the counter-examples posited here

Intercourse does not inherently change who you are, unless something comes of the intercourse, but most outcomes of intercourse are not actually dependent on having had intercourse (pregnancy, stds, damage, etc can all be caused in other ways)
>>
>>70110240
>says nigger one time
>person no longer deserves any sort of rights and deserves a beating
>>
>>70110235
This, does a male version of a hymen exist? I remember the first time I came my dick felt like burning, pretty sure I just pissed and came at the same time though. Thought my weewee was going to fall off after I did it though
>>
>>70110555
If a car like that existed, I'd use it as my eternal winter beater.
>>
>>70110796
>However, this is not a state of being like >>70109721 being wet is.
Being a virgin or not?
Are you retarded m8?
>>
>>70110555
People aren't cars tho anon

Is it better to have a brand new car that's been "test driven" by 20 people
Or a used car with 80000 miles, but has only been driven by one or two people?

Number of drivers doesn't tell a full story
>>
>>70111132
I would rather have the used car because I can get it cheap and I know it's reliable, hell, I could potentially fix it up and resell it. A car that's been test driven by 20 people and hasn't been purchased yet is obviously a shitty/defective car.
>>
>>70110971
Show me your objective scale for measuring a person's virginity based off physical examination only. Then tell me how to measure many partners they've had.

I can measure a state of being like wetness, we can define a scale that is independently verifiable and I can even give you data about the liquid that has moved the state from dry to wet
>>
>>70110879

If you're uncircumcised there's a chance of your frenulum (or whatever the fuck it's called) tearing a bit, especially if you're both virgins that don't understand the importance of lubrication. If you're going to compare the importance of the hymen when considering virginity then this is the closest male equivalent.
>>
>>
>>70109553
You see that /r9k/? You're no longer virgins!
>>
>>70109553
It's almost as if language isn't static
>>
>>70111132
>is it better to have anal sex by 20 different men
>or to have had piv sex 80000 times, but by only two men

i'd still decline both
>>
>>70111258
But see, your making assumptions about the car based only on a very limited set of information.

What if I told you that 80,000 car is demanding the same price as the other one? That 80,000 car is also older and has many defects that will be costly to repair? That the 20 drivers were all just people too poor to afford the other car, but were given a try anyway?

I'm not saying you should pick one over the other, virgin, nonvirgin, new car, used car. But if you think these numbers alone can paint a picture, you're fucking stupid
>>
>>70109553
>le extrapolate to obscurity meme
Cutting off my limbs and stabbing my eyes out doesn't make me not human
>>
>>70111132
>can't into analogy
People like you are poisoning discourse

Either say why the analogy is false or fuck off
>>
>>>70111111

pls be good
>>
Degenerates. Fucking Degenerates everywhere. Out of all the places in the internet, they come to /pol/ and horsebitch people to accept their filthy behavior. Fucking leave you dirty freaks.
>>
>>70111268
>>70111268
>I can measure a state of being like wetness, we can define a scale that is independently verifiable and I can even give you data about the liquid that has moved the state from dry to wet

This is only the case if the person is in the state of being wet. What you can't do is prove that someone has at some point been wet before, long after any proof of there previous wet state is gone.
Likewise, if someone is currently in the state of having sex we can provide ample proof that they are no longer a virgin even if it becomes unverifiable after the event is over.
>>
>>70111542
>But see, your making assumptions about the car based only on a very limited set of information.
Yea, that's how life works m8, deal with it.
>What if I told you that 80,000 car is demanding the same price as the other one?
>That the 20 drivers were all just people too poor to afford the other car, but were given a try anyway?
Then your analogy no longer makes any sense.
>>
>>70110879
>pissed and came at the same time
>failing basic biology THIS hard

holy fuck, open a textbook
>>
>>70110796
>intercourse does not change who you are

It changes you from a virgin to a non-virgin
>>
>>70111777
This.

You're arguing with a retard, just don't bother.
>>
>>70109771
Indeed, it doesn't make it any less valuable though, In fact, I'd say that because it is a social construct it is extra valuable for human kind for we made such ideal desirable.
>>
>>70111777
>a hymen doesn't provide proof that they've had sex before

>inb4 muh horseriding which only affects a small amount of the female population
>>
>>70112473
Everyone knows the horseriding excuse is bullshit.
>>
File: splithammer_3031262b.jpg (72 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
splithammer_3031262b.jpg
72 KB, 620x387
>>70109553
>Nobody's dick is important enough to change any part of my identity

But a hammer is?
>>
Virginity only exists as a way to quantify how pure a female is. Would you rather a pure female who only has sex to breed, or an actual human bean with desires and hopes and dreams?
>>
>>70109553
This is kinda funny though since one of the favorite goto insults of liberals, especially when dealing with pro-guns and anti-feminists, is to call the guy a virgin basically.

>Nobody's vagina is important enough to change any part of my identity
>>
>>70113567
men dont care about the personality of women.we need mates to raise children and if she has sex with lots of guys the children that is born is not likely to be ours.
>>
>>70110240
These fucking idiots are arguing past each other. One of them is using virginity to mean whether someone has physically had sex, the other is using it to mean a value someone has. It's like watching two people try to win a game of Halo where one is using a Dualshock and the other is using a Wiimote.
>>
>>70110879
>this whole fucking post
>>
File: 1459620884055.jpg (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459620884055.jpg
47 KB, 500x281
>>70112935
Kek
>>
>>70109553
wat
>>
>>70114299
Runescape gnomes are my favorite maymay
>>
>>70109553
"Importance" has nothing to do with it

>nobody's bullet is important enough to change the status of my heartbeat
>>
>>70109553
So if I rape her it's not technically rape because her virginity is intact. I'm okay with this.
>>
>>70109553
I mean it's pretty damn true

The only time you identify with virginity is when you're a virgin. Once you lose it you never think about it again because it's just a label that describes something that you are no longer....so really what's the point?
>>
I keep forgetting how many women and faggots there are here on /pol/, they hate the idea of virginity since most of them are disgusting.
>>
>>70110240
>>70114965

>I'm of the minority that understands it as "rape = whether or not you've had sex without your consent".
>You don't get to say "I'VE HAD SEX WITH SEVEN GUYS BUT I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM ANYMORE SO I'M A RAPE VICTIM".
>Uh, try again. Yes that's the definition of 'rape', but that doesn't mean the concept has any real value or relevance to anything. A girl could have been raped by a hundred people and it doesn't change, degrade, devalue, or change who she is at all
>>
>>70110240

>Everything is a fucking social construct.
>Still whines on about "dignity" and "human value".

So virginity is a social construct, but human dignity is real?
>>
>>70115175
It's complete bullshit, though. Once the hymen is broken, you are by definition not a virgin anymore.

It's a different case for guys, however, since you can't tell whether or not a man is a virgin, but it shouldn't matter since virginity in a man is not desirable, so non-virgins have no reason to "identify" as virgins.
>>
>My past choices are in no way a reflection of who I am

Said every politician, ever
>>
>basing your whole identity on your genitals

That's like saying you don't have anything going for you but a meat pole/the wet hole between your legs
>>
>>70111293
Rare
>>
>>70112473
>doesn't know that exercise can break it
*doesn't think that you can simply push it aside with your dick in some cases
>thinks every girl has a hymen in the first place
>thinks all hymens are shaped the same
>thinks heavy flows can't make them fall out
>thinks they don't fall out on their own sometimes
How do you even biology
>>
>>70116189
Macedonia is just uncommon
>>
>>70116384
Damn
>>
>>70116384
Medium rare.
>>
>>70116353
If you believe any of those over "It broke when she had sex," then you're borderline retarded.
>>
>>70109553
She's just kind of pregnant. Sort of. Partially. Probably.
>>

Sounds pretty transphobic to me.
>>
Can someone explain this? I don't get it.
>>
>>70116526
>all of these things happen more frequently than sex for literal years
>I'm the one who's retarded here
What is the function of the hymen?
>>
File: carlos.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>70116523
>>
>>70111973
you just got owned bro lol
>>
When will you get bored of laughing at retards for being retarded?

Its getting old, we know the shit they think of, I can practically simulate a liberal's thought process in my head. Still, every day something is posted like 'GUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THESE RETARDS HAVE SAID'.
>>
File: lolgif.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
lolgif.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>70110240
>A girl could have had sex with a hundred people and it doesn't change degrade, devalue or change who she is at all.

wew lads this damage control.
>>
>>70116883
>>all of these things happen more frequently than sex for literal years
A hymen falling out on its own happens more frequently than sex?
Yes anon, you are the retarded one here.
>>
>>70117001
This honestly.
>>
>>70117001
>When will you get bored of laughing at retards for being retarded?

Never, hopefuly, Retards that aren't laughed at might one day be taken seriously.
>>
>>70117209
>literally dodging the question
>thinks it needs to actually physically drop out, instead of getting holes big enough to simply push away through sex
>never wonders why girls losing their virginity have wildly different experiences of pain
>greatly overestimates the amount of virgin girls who have sex
>can't into biology
>still thinks I'm the retarded one
Whatever you say bro
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.