[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to bulid the mexican wall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: design.png (591 KB, 2000x1106) Image search: [Google]
design.png
591 KB, 2000x1106
Best way to bulid the mexican wall?
>>
>>70097318
bumpy
>>
There was a leaked Trump Wall a day or two ago. I'll try to find it. BRB
>>
File: 1459800749155.jpg (518 KB, 1152x766) Image search: [Google]
1459800749155.jpg
518 KB, 1152x766
/POL/ EXCLUSIVE: RENDERING OF TRUMP WALL EXISTS. FOUND ONLY HERE!

I have a friend that did a tour of the Trump campaign headquarters, and he found this. A poster of an artists rendering hanging above a conference table. Trump is 100% serious about this wall, so much so, it will double as a HIGH SPEED RAILROAD allowing someone to travel from south Texas to South Cali in a matter of 8-9 hours.

I have not seen this before, and am probably one of the only people who has a picture of this.

So...naturally....i'm giving it to you, /pol/. Sorry the words aren't all legible. Just know that THE WALL is indeed a real thing that Trump is 100% serious about getting done. They have mapped out how to link it to the existing power grid, and how to coordinate with state governments to have it run uniform. It is so far in the design stage, most would assume it's already been approved and money delegated for it.

It is called the BEST system. Border. Energy. Security. Transport.

TRUMP IS BEST!

Source
>>69920397
>>
File: buildwall.jpg (147 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
buildwall.jpg
147 KB, 800x528
>>70097318
The Jews built a pretty cool wall. We could ask them.
>>
>>70098275
What's to stop some nigger from just grabbing a ladder and going over that wall? Guard towers?
>>
>>70099178

Snipers + Surveillance drones

During that last conflict with Palestine, a group of Palestinian 'Commando's got across the border planning to attack an airfield or something

But a drone was following them the whole time and snipers got in position to shoot them one by one
>>
>>70097318
The same way the south koreans do against the north koreans: fill it with murderous robots.

Seriously, a stone/concrete wall is a waste of resources in my opinion. It won't be as effective as plenty of spics will find a way to jump and it's construction won't bring any other secondary benefits to the country either, where as a robotic death zone will kill anything that moves and will boost robotics and research and industry.
>>
File: 04335552.jpg (44 KB, 254x321) Image search: [Google]
04335552.jpg
44 KB, 254x321
>>70097318
Transparency does no favours for that image
>>
>>70098147
>beaners who try to climb the wall will be sweeped off by high speed trump trains
>>
>>70099684
What
>>
>>70098147
you've got to be kidding me, that's fucking stupid and would be way too expensive. Why would you want to travel along the border, when you could just build rail routes between major population centers?

>>70097318
Yes, this is by far the best way to do it. I will be disappointed if we don't have a double-wall.

Or an Israeli-style wall combined with a fence just as tall, or taller than the wall.
>>
It doesn't matter, our lowborns will still crossing the wall.
>>
>>70097318
Electrify the rio Grande.

Chicago did it and it killed all of the Asian Karp (an invasive species) instantly.
>>
>>70097318

wall ditch is the cheapest and most effective option, considering construction time.
>>
>>70097318
50 ft tall prefab concrete slabs. The wall will go up so fast you're not going to believe it. And then Mexico is going to pay for it.
>>
(immune to nuclear mines)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.