[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Kojima hate America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 288x175
Does Kojima hate America?
>>
>>69988717
That senator's rant in Revengence leads me to believe that there is some butthurt.
>>
>>69988717
I hate the state of USA, I am an American nationalist.
>>
>>69968389
That game is made by Platinum Games.
>>
>>69988775
>That senator's rant in Revengence leads me to believe that there is some butthurt.
it was fantastic though
>>
File: jswxMum.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
jswxMum.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
Kojima is the biggest Westaboo there is and his games predicted the SJW movement today.

All the "villians" in the games have noble motivations and are hard to write down as simply evil.
>>
everyone does
>>
>>69988717
He obviously likes the culture and american media but probably dislikes its government and the way the USA acts in international policies

>>69988775
He didn't write that game
>>
>>69988775
Senator Armstrong hated neocons as much as anyone but understood he needed to play their game in order to eventually undermine them.
>>
I think he likes the idea of America but hate it's meme people. Just like the rest of the world. We just hope you get just a little more self aware burger-kun.
>>
All Hail Canada!
>>
File: 1392462225533.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
1392462225533.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1200
>>69989013
>>
He likes American culture but "hates" war probably a position taken out of responsibility to his customers or to please traditional japs or his jap culture of being peaceful cucks. Yet he glorifies soldiers and military, i think he doesnt actually hate war.
>>
>>69990179
>yet he glorifies war and military
Examples?
Simply having a game set in a war/military setting doesn't mean you're glorifying it
>>
>>69990179
Well Big Boss sure doesn't hate war.
>>
>>69988717
What does Little Island want?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.