[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think the shills are getting to me. Is Trump losing popularity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1452081011551.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1452081011551.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
Guys, I think the shills are getting to me. Is Trump losing popularity this quickly? Is Wisconsin really that big of a deal? I feel like all our hard work is collapsing. I feel like the GOP finally found a weak spot in Trumps armor.
>>
He schlonged himself good with his abortion comments.

It was his Howard Dean moment. Get ready for Hillary! I guess.
>>
>>69966863
It's called An Hero's Journey. This is the part of the movie where the hero takes a shot to the leg and falls and bleeds, but in the next scene he gets back up and choke slams the villains.
>>
>>69967062

It was always Hillary's game, even before Trump faceplanted.
>>
File: 1440303178162.jpg (39 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1440303178162.jpg
39 KB, 482x427
>>69966863
i have become a crust muscle
>>
Time to jump ship and become a Cruz Missle, it's the only way to stop Hillary
>>
>>69966863
No, just shills, /pol/ is saturated at the moment, all that News coverage put a giant bulleye on /pol/ be patient and don't concern yourself with the opinions of sheep.
>>
File: 1455089031204.jpg (164 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
1455089031204.jpg
164 KB, 1024x675
>>69967767

This.

Grow thicker skin if you are going to come here. You should be forming your own opinions anyway, instead of copypasta from here.
>>
>>69968083
It's more of the fact that I actually made the mistake of openly supporting trump one time. I work in the tech field as a software developer. I had someone literally try to make me lose my job simply because who I supported. I had to deal with HR over it. I know it wasn't going to be a cakewalk to the office, but seeing the GOP literally give Cruz Trumps delegates, and all this shit tonight. It sucks man. It honestly sucks.
>>
>>69967126
kek.
>>
>>69968389
Yeah don't bring drama into the workplace (people are bitches when it comes to politics), but don't be a cuck either. Stand strong, as Donald stands strong.

He is going to stir the hearts of the people, and become king.
>>
>>69966863
Trump is UP in Wisconsin Polls... check them out Fox was up I know others on RCP too

Trump can win this state and he may not need it in a strictly mathematical way but this isn't that simple so he needs it.. every win boosts the chances of further future wins.. every win counts to make his nomination INDISPUTABLE at the convention where we know he will lose if it goes beyond one ballot
>>
>>69966863
Trump will win sconny.
It's an open primary, Trump owns every time.
Either way, it's proportional, so delegates are going to be split.
>>
>>69968617
I agree, Politics should never be in the office. but when you have a nu-male faggot who can't shut the fuck up for two seconds about "Drumpf", it gets annoying. Whats funny is people came up to me and actually agreed with me. Still, dealing with the fact the faggot complained to HR annoys me.
>>69968862
I want to believe that anon, but it's just one poll. I hope your right though.
>>
>>69966863
Yeah, I'm feeling it as well.

I was going to go vote for Trump tomorrow in Wisconsin, my home state, but, what's the point? The dudes fucking done, toast. Might as well rally around the only person with a fucking shot, Cruz, because we need to start building his momentum to combat Hillary.

I'm fuckin done with Drumpf, now I'm a Cruz Missle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69967126
ayy lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.