[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based RAMZPAUL clarifies his position on Nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1406750607149.jpg (10 KB, 216x261) Image search: [Google]
1406750607149.jpg
10 KB, 216x261
Basically, RAMZPAUL is saying he is a nationalist but not a White Nationalist and talks about the differences.

>Nationalist, RAMZPAUL, explains three problems with White Nationalism.

>RAMZPAUL also explains how to achieve balance and stability as a Nationalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSOChk8AbAQ
>>
Nice try, Ramz
>>
He makes some very good points.
>>
File: nazfur.png (372 KB, 578x665) Image search: [Google]
nazfur.png
372 KB, 578x665
>>
File: 1400051540409.jpg (160 KB, 535x980) Image search: [Google]
1400051540409.jpg
160 KB, 535x980
>>69946098
He really does.

We can accept and respect people who aren't like us, but who have our values and goals. While at the same time, not putting our head in the sand about traits that seem to follow certain societies and cultures from civilization to civilization. And being wary where necessary.

I have always held that position.
>>
Man this guy turned into a complete cuck. Glad I unsubscribed a while back.
>>
File: 1388785378849.png (1 MB, 1512x902) Image search: [Google]
1388785378849.png
1 MB, 1512x902
>>69946438
>not putting our head in the sand about traits that seem to follow certain societies and cultures from civilization to civilization

For instance pic related is a generalization, but one that seems to fit the majority of both societies.
>>
Why do people watch this idiot again?

He says the same three things in every video and he's a lame 50 year old divorcee who tries too hard to fit in with young stormfags.
>>
>>69946438
I also think he makes some good points about nationalism being national and why white nationalism is simply globalist in nature.
>>
>>69946762
>>69946762
>Man this guy turned into a complete cuck.

You do realize that the stormtroopers or the dumbass sheet-wearers are actually counterproductive, right?
>>
File: 1402783291116.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1402783291116.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>WN = nazism

kiked.com
>>
>>69947056
welcoming jews into a movement for European nationalists is counterproductive
>>
From what I understand he is getting cucked by a jewess and began to talk with his dick.
>>
File: RAMZKIKE - Kosher Clown.jpg (248 KB, 632x728) Image search: [Google]
RAMZKIKE - Kosher Clown.jpg
248 KB, 632x728
>>69947056
>if you're not a civic nationalist cuckold like RamZKike, you're a jackboot wearing neo-nazi in the KKK
>>
>>69945491
I like this guy more and more. Im sick of wannabe nazi faggots hijacking nationalism and white pride. They make us all look bad and like he said its funded by fuckin adl fags half the time so they can have a convenient bad guy.
>>
Doesn't really matter. As a WN, I don't especially care whether or not temporary allies support white nationalism in full or even in part, so long as they are useful for seizing power and taking back this country from the Jews and Marxists. Once that happens, we can always purge the milquetoasts. Once power is seized, the strong are who will keep it, not the wimps. Let them say what they want along the way. Once we reach the final destination, they'll be dealt with accordingly.
>>
File: 1401232482080.jpg (120 KB, 460x730) Image search: [Google]
1401232482080.jpg
120 KB, 460x730
>>69946994
>>69946994
>white nationalism

It sounds like he has looked around and realized that white nationalism with strict 100 percent purity tests, etc, is doomed to failure.

White Nationalism as it is practiced on the internet (RAMZPAUL did note an exception) is a closed-loop circlejerk for losers. Despite good intentions, probably, from most people.
>>
>>69947164
Don't think anyone went that far, anon.
>>
>>69947496
JIDF troll detected.
>>
>>69947056
This exactly, they only feed the sjw's. There are paid shills on here that push the "gas the kikes race war now" meme because it fits so nicely into the evil racist narrative.
>>
>>69946438

Yeah which is how non-autists function in society. Nationalism is the way to go. There isn't even a fucking music scene for white nationalists in the states, zero oi bands here whatsoever (ok maybe like 2 in Socal who never play shows.) Without that sense of community, what the fuck are you sperglords even going for?
>>
File: 1459816429998.jpg (33 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
1459816429998.jpg
33 KB, 350x345
>>69947218
>>
>>69945491

I only trust 2D anime girls because they won't let me down like 3DPD

She'll never change her opinions
>>
>>69947297
That jpeg is 100% correct. "Palestinians" are fuckin retards that do nothing but fuck with Israelis on a daily basis. Fuck those muzzie pieces of shit.
>>
>>69947621
Exactly man. Its so easy to spot these fuckers. They really think they are clever.
>>
>>69945491

>thinks you can have nationalism without race

What is the point of a nation if race doesn't matter?
>>
I don't really care about him taking a pic with CK, or hanging out with a black person(hell, I've known based black/brown/jewish people), but I don't like him telling me not to talk about Nazis or whatever, and yeah, I am a WN. If he's so worried about muh PR why did he appear in that fucking Milo article? No mainstream cucks would have put all that info together if Milo hadn't written that shit. I think he's just an eceleb that wants to get sheckels by signaling against the far(ther) right. He also needs to stop with the baseless accusations against weev/Anglin, post some evidence or stfu.
>>
>>69948200
Watch the video, bro. It gets a little subtle.
>>
>>69947764
Whose narrative of evil is that? Oh right, SJW's.
>>
>>69948250
Weev is a fuckin double agent. He is there to put an ugly face to wn.
>>
>>69948023
If you just take the muslim and the jewish group, and ponder them by the contributions they make to the progress of humanity, you need to side with the jews overwhelmingly. Jews may be subversive in nature and they may be running things, but thats just what they do, you cant be mad at them. Muslims on the other hand want to impose Islam on the whole world and they wont stop ever, because its written in their holy book, and they dont do it by preaching, they do it by jihad.
I side with the jews.
>>
>>69948250
>I don't really care about him taking a pic with CK
what when did this happen
>>
>>69948419
Dude when people call for genocide its universally accepted as evil. You only drive people away from the movement.
>>
>>69948475
>Weev is a fuckin double agent.
Proof?
I heard Ramz is a pedo, I mean, I don't have any proof, but I bet it will come out and discredit the altright at some point.

>>69948493
It's in that fucking Milo article. Great, now Milo has latched onto us, this will turn out just as well as GG did.
>>
>Yes goyim hahah if I can convince you others can be "British" through non-ethnic means I can flood your country with Muslims and blacks
He's on the right track but I can't fully buy into it. I'm not a 1488 faggot either. I just see ethnicity as a key point of nationalism. I think the argument that you HAVE to be a radical 1488 faggot who calls for genocide to have this position is a bit disingenous. But then again he is in the US whose entire culture is about radical implementation of the foreign.
>>
>>69948486
Exactly man. Finally someone with half a brain. I think the holocaust was greatly exaggerated and everything but jews are the lesser if evils overall. I have met a couple Israelis that were really cool and even were redpilled about the holohoax.
>>
>>69948396
>Watch the video, bro. It gets a little subtle.

As a white person of English decent. I feel and know I am different from Italians. I know I am different from Slavs. I know I am different from the Spanish. I am different from the Irish even.

Whites have their own subgroups and white racial makeup. I would hate to see it destroyed and mixed into American bastards.

This is what Ramzpaul has no problem with doing and he has no problems with non-whites.

Ramzpaul is an American idiot.
>>
>>69948890
If you watch the video you would realise you missed his point.
>>
>>69945491
Remember that RAMZPAUL is half Jewish
>>
>>69948919
>tfw potpourri white
>>
>>69948919
That was his point, just because two groups are white does not mean they are the same. White does not really mean anything. Instead of being white nationalists people should be American Nationalists or British Nationalists or French Nationalists etc.
>>
>>69948200
Culture.
You can have mixed races, and smaller sub/foreign cultures, but you need one overriding culture that everyone adheres to. Race DOES play a big part in culture, but people of other races are more than capable of adopting that culture.

Aiming for culture as well also gives you some racial leeway, a culture with European roots translates to 'white'. People can claim that and use it as an attack, but it is quite easy to brush off as a strawman, because in many ways the whiteness is just coincidental with culture, because you can SPECIFY specific euorpean sub cultures (irish, italian, german etc). That's where the conversation needs to go. From WHITE to EUROPEAN to the specific national heritage. Then you just bundle those national heritages up together back as european.

The simple fact is that 'white nationalism' has a horrible stigma attached to it that is almost impossible to peel a way. As such attracting people to nationalistic viewpoints is hard. By focusing on culture over race (while knowing personally that race IS an element in the culture) you are able to get past a lot of the perceived barriers of nationalism. and for those genuine hardcore white nationalists, it's a lot easier to recruit people to your cause if they are already part of the way there by becoming nationalists.
>>
>>69949080

You're right, he does later into the video.
>>
>I'm not a beta-orbiter, I'm RamzPaul

Fuckin dropped. Eceleb confirmed.
>>
Fuck off you kike puppet. You showed your true colors. It's too late to go back now, go kiss more kike ass.
>>
>>69948966
Omgeee guise he has the jew genes!!! Lets not listen to what he says, in fact even if he helps our cause lets shut him out!
>>
>>69949179
What do you think about Angelo John Gage?
>>
>>69949080
White does mean something if you put it in front of "British" or "French"

How about a "Native nationalism" then
>>
>white nationalists

Nomadic cultists with no loyalty to country, sound familiar
>>
>>69949109
>people of other races are more than capable of adopting that culture.
no historical example of that working
>>
>>69949255
>Angelo John Gage
Too radical, extreme and forceful to take seriously
>>
>>69949269
>Native nationalism
Yeah, no.
>>
>>69949227
That's literally what nazism is anon. Are you a nazi? if yes, stfu
>>
>>69949370
Whites formed the USA it was not a country until then

Calm your fucking tits you sperg
>>
>>69945491

>now that I have a small following, I wish to be more PC
>>
>>69949269
>White does mean something if you put it in front of "British" or "French"

When I say white, I use it as a general term that represents all the different white groups.
>>
>>69948597
Who said anything about genocide? I am interested in exposing the zionist system of societal breakdown and wealth.
>>
>>69949080

This
>>
>>69949080
Thats right. White is a ridiculous term. I fuckin cant stand Italians and Russians but we are all grouped together? Give me a break. I care about Making America Great Again , i could give 2 shits about germany. Fuck those cucks.
>>
Ramz paul is a good guy. I think his opinion is very reasonable. It would be enough to have nationalism, and for white guilt to disappear. I don't want a fucking mass genocide of every nonwhite.
>>
>>69949255
>Angelo John Gage
I'm not familiar with him. I mostly just lurk TRS tbqh familial.
>>
>>69949269
No because it should just be French or British, there should be no need to make a distinction (ie There would be no blacks here besides tourists and diplomats for it to be an issue). I also don't like the term white because it makes it seem like all Europeans are the same and that it is fine to just have say Poles come here etc. Or that we should put other countries interests into our rationale just because they are 'white'.
>>
>>69949329
Roman Empire
Francophilia in the 1800's
United States of America

Not saying that they were all successful but those are examples.
>>
we didn't invent white nationalism, jews did

it's the jews worse nightmare, therefore we need to band together to deal with the jews

once we deal with the jews, we can divide white people up by ethnicity again
>>
>>69949383
Lol no all the Nazis are fuckin dead dude. My grandad helped to kill them all. Im a fuckin american.
>>
>>69949587

That is how I see White Nationalism being.

All white ethnicities joined together for a common cause, freeing our people from the International Jew.

I know a Russian is different from a German and a German is different than a Spaniard.

But we all have a common enemy and goal.
>>
>>69949587
I don't see the need, just stick them all in Israel and leave them to it.
>>
Not that hard. 99.98% white 4 me
>>
>>69949362
I think he has the best approach now, in terms of dropping the boogeyman shit and moving in to politics. He's changed a good bit from a year ago.

you should check out Power through discipline their goal is to make men men again. They're at least looking for real solutions.
>>
Ramzpaul needs to stop fucking countersignaling.

Don't worry about the people further than the right than you. Focus on the left. You never see the leftists attack other more radical leftists in an attempt to self-moderate.
>>
>>69949502

If you're a white guy check him out.

Best approach I've seen yet.
>>
>>69949895
>Ramzpaul needs to stop fucking countersignaling.

This, it fucking confuses me and makes me question him.
>>
>>69945491
Yet he advocates for a primarily white America.
I see nothing wrong with this
>>
>>69950027
I think most of the alt right and like minded people are trying a new approach.

I'm pretty sure it came from the last NPI conference.
>>
Nationalism won't save us. Reasonable eugenics and genius sperm banks might be able to save us.
>>
>>69949704
>slavs and Spaniards
>white
>>
>>69950213

>genius sperm banks

All white sperm banks in non-white countries would probably make a killing.
>>
RamZcucK
>>
>>69945491
Fuck I forgot about this guy I remember seeing a video of him a long time ago isn't there one where he's pissed off yelling at the camera I dont remember maybe it was someone else
>>
>talks about Hitler not caring about the Russians, implies that means Hitler didn't care about other Euros.
>Ignores multi- Euro country million man Waffen SS, ignores the(albeit small Russian forces in the Wehrmacht)

I thought this guy was educated? WTF?

>talks about local bonds and trusts, is apparently unaware of the idea of Volksgemeinshaft.

Is he just being disingenuous or ignorant?
>>
What you retarded white nationalist don't understand is to progress you need to have achievable goals you can't go straight the end. Halt immigration, convert everyone to nationalism then you start removing the subhumans. Hitler would put all you stupid fucks in the oven.
>>
>>69950328
>Implying importing refugees to breed with white women until your race is no more isn't cuckoldry

You should check up on your opponents opinions before just saying cuck, Muhammad.

P.s. You're not gonna win
>>
>>69947305
You realize people like you, Milo, RamZ and the guys at Breitbart are just hijacking the /pol/ alt right?

I want everyone to take note of this. These people are not interested in our ideologies. They saw a movement brewing, and proclaimed themselves the figurehead to speak on behalf of us.
Milo did this, RamZ did this, and more will keep on doing it.
Now after we did the heavy lifting, they will disavow us, and tame down the movement to be neocons 2.0.

Lets get real now, this JUST happened and they've almost watered down the alt right so much that there is nothing left of it. They don't want white pride, they just want regular nationalism? How is that different than what ALREADY exists?????

What exactly does he claim to stand for now, that the normie right wing doesn't already do?
>>
>>69945491
Ram Z Paul is okay. That's all I'll say. He's okay.

Jared Taylor is far more ideal in terms of White Advocacy.
>>
>>69947496
fucking moron. you need friends to "purge" anyone. we are talking about a real right-wing society, not some nat soc fantasyland that will never exist. when you start that wannabe nazi threatening shit up in a REAL society with REAL men, itll be your ass that gets purged.

>you (after the successful implementation of a hypothetical right-wing state): FUCKIN KIKE LOVIN KUCKS! HOW DARE YOU NOT EXTERMINATE ALL MODERATES! HITLER WOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED ANY COMPRIMISE! 1488! DAY OF THE ROPE FOR YOU KEKS IS---- Bang!
>us: thank god. i thought he'd never shut the fuck up.
>>
Seeing the thumbs down on that makes me wonder how many actual hitlerboos are among us.
>>
File: NaziSentai.gif (2 MB, 426x239) Image search: [Google]
NaziSentai.gif
2 MB, 426x239
>>69945491
I'm a white nationalist because I'm supposed to be living in a white country. I'm aware that nationalism is only the first step, and that in order to truly solve the problems afflicting the west we must put whites first.

There are so many problems that'd be solved if whites maintained the 90% they've held for most of the last several hundred years. Only recently it's been dwindling.
>>
Reading the reaction on /pol/ and the comments on YouTube solidified my belief that a genuine White nationalist revolution in any country, or any continent, North America, Europe, or Australasia, will ever come. You idiots fight each other over stupid things. Your hate blinds you to even your fellow White nationalists as RamzPaul. All he is saying is that it's okay to interact with other people. That's all. Nothing about inviting and allowing non-Whites to say in White countries.

I used to be afraid of a potential White Nationalist Revolution but after coming on /pol/ and reading and watching White Nationalist media I am convinced the only fear I have are leftets such as AntiFa, Black Lives Matter, and La Raza. They are actually organized, meet in public, and take action. I don't agree with them but I can see why they are winning. Although, I do fear of more random White Nationalists attacks on bystanders and skirmishes with their political enemies. But that comes with the rise of the left.
>>
>>69950774
>You realize people like you, Milo, RamZ and the guys at Breitbart are just hijacking the /pol/ alt right?
THANK YOU. Milo is going to turn this into GG 2.0

>They don't want white pride, they just want regular nationalism? How is that different than what ALREADY exists?????
>What exactly does he claim to stand for now, that the normie right wing doesn't already do?

This. "Just keep promoting a bland nationalism that non-whites have proven to not give a shit about, it'll work out Goyim! Just keep watering down your culture and tradition so others can participate until you have nothing left and your people are totally deracinated, at least you're not a stormfag, right?"
>>
>>69950774

An end to multiculturalism?
An end to degeneracy?
Economic Protectionism?
No more funds to Israel?
A shared heritage?
A halt to immigration?
An end to globalism?

White "purity" is not enough to change these things.
>>
>>69950800

Jared Taylor is not a real nationalist. He would go back to Japan if the US turned 49% white. He's a traitor that nobody should have any faith in. Ramzpaul is an old fashioned nationalist, Jared is just an old guy who hates niggers so much that he carries around crime statistics.
>>
>>69948200
It's a large tribe, membership in which functions to defend from the predations of other groups and individuals. Substitute any smaller group for nation and aee if what you said rings true, thwn ask yourself if nation is qualitatively different
>>
>>69951340
It lacks a strong leader and like >>69950774 pointed out, the so called 'alt-right' is being hijacked by different groups to make a quick buck off it. They'll down play the hatred of Jews or the reasons why it is mainly whites in the 'alt-right' (not really fond of the term). They're catering to /pol/ and /pol/-like opinions, but they won't fully embrace it because most of them don't actually fit into it.
>>
>>69947557
Thats kind of what started the problem though
>>
>>69950437
Guys wtf is that video he is wearing a black suit and he's pissed off and just saying dumb shit I can't remember what it is I saw it like early last year
>>
>>69951203
You're looking at this the wrong way. It's not about whether he's right or wrong. It's about the fact that he's choosing to spend his time knocking the more fringe portion of the "alt right" than he is actually pushing forward.

The issue is that we're even having this conversation, period. We shouldn't be spending our time and effort fighting amongst our own. Yes, there are loonies and 1933 larpers. So fucking what? Just let them do their thing and ignore it if you don't like it.

In effect, this effort to basically self-moderate the community and distance itself from the fringes is no different than what the republicans have been doing for decades now. And fucking look where that ended up. People may see this behavior as merely trying to ensure the message has mass appeal, but all it really does is provide an avenue towards getting cucked, because you're in the mindset of needing to appeal to bluepills rather than just doing your own thing.

You don't see SJWs doing that shit. You don't see them punching to the left. You don't see them constantly spending their time and energy self-regulating the "kill all men" types among them. No, they just ignore their fringes and redouble their efforts against attacking straight white males.

tldr: he's correct but he's only serving to drive a wedge between members of the same overall belief.
>>
>>69945491
>Basically, RAMZPAUL is saying he is a nationalist but not a White Nationalist and talks about the differences.
Basically, Ramzpaul is full of shit.
He made a whole bunch of points about white nationalism in the past.
I remember one video when he was saying if zionism is fair then so his white nationalism, and he embraced it.
But now that he sees Trump being a nationalist without being a "white nationalist" he's trying to hop on that trend.
>>
>ramzpaul
>>
>>69951873
Watch videos, friend.
There's nothing wrong with white nationalism.

It's stormfag 14/88 types giving nationalism a violent look.

You don't need to kill everyone to win
>>
>>69948892
>>69948486
>>69948023

>Remember, you can only pick on enemy, goy!
>>
>>69950293
>All white sperm banks in non-white countries would probably make a killing.

It would not take long to create a dark skinned super genius sperm donor, who would produce very intelligent children who blended well into a non white society.

I'm not interested in spreading whiteness, just intelligence and of course health.
>>
File: laughing jewesses.jpg (55 KB, 680x652) Image search: [Google]
laughing jewesses.jpg
55 KB, 680x652
"They look white to me"
"Not all blacks are niggers"
"Israel is great, but we Whites/Europeans can't be like them, it's not realistic"

Europeans don't deserve to exist if this is what they have become
>>
what other ideology can you have as a white person as a nationalist living in america?

if you are a nationalist living in america, isn't white america your nation?

isn't guy becomes more and more of a joke everyday.

>don't get me started on hoverhanding communism kills.
>>
>>69952017
See, this is the countersignaling shit I'm talking about here.
This whole thing of ours is going to go the way of gamergate if its reduced to nothing but infighting.

You don't need to agree with the naziboos. They're the most extreme aspect of this thing. But that doesn't mean you need to constantly throw people who are on your side under the bus in an effort to appeal to cucks.
>>
>>69950774
you seemed to miss the point of everything he said. Normal people that would otherwise side with us are driven away by the 14/88 stormfag bullshit. Not to mention it's a very effective tool for our enemies to destroy our cause. If you ever want ethnic nationalism for our people to be taken seriously I would listen to him.
>>
File: 1453767269844.jpg (65 KB, 367x503) Image search: [Google]
1453767269844.jpg
65 KB, 367x503
>>69945491
You can't be a nationalist and not a white nationalist.

>I'm so proud of my country and what it's become
>But I'm not proud of the people that made it that way

I do find it funny because I've heard a great many black people say that they are genuinely inspired by White accomplishments and it's the reason they go forward so they can do more for their selves, family, and race.

Pride should never be scoffed at and until we can bring all things up to a certain standards you must absolutely must idolize the group that is best performing other wise it is the dictionary definition of degeneracy and will do nothing more than drop the societal standard leading to further moral degradation.
>>
>>69951873
>But now that he sees Trump being a nationalist without being a "white nationalist" he's trying to hop on that trend.

And white nationalists are missing it by acting like total stormfags and ironically not being real nationalists at all.
>>
>>69952123
That's what he said?
It sounds like some shit he would say.
>>
>>69951873
Simply put, RamZ isn't very bright, and isn't very keen on looking forward it seems. I'll place that on his age, since he is unlikely to see what many of us expect, with Trump simply shifting the entire dialogue to the right, meaning in the future he will be considered a centrist. Or at least that being the outcome that I hope for, and why I'm voting for Trump.

I don't hold much against RamZ, because he has always stated just his own opinions. But I'm not worried about people being thrown under the bus either, or switching alliances. I have gone from anti-Jew to Pro-Israel over the last few years, just because they're the type of nation we should emulate. Our monetary support to them today is basically military industrial complex R&D anyways...

>>69951523
He is advocating multiculturalism... Bottling degeneracy up is harmful in some ways, such as in homosexuals. Its better to let them have it a la greek. Suppressing it means those homos will breed with women, and you'll end up like the Arabs or Blacks, with actual very large rates of homosexuality and buggery once they're allowed to let loose. A shared heritage is genetic, culture comes from the people themselves. White Purity may not be the way to stop all of things, but stuff like immigration,and no protectionism would not matter if it were trade between white countries.

>>69952409
If they're pushed away by soft white nationalism that we support (not the strawman RamZ is pushing) then you don't support what we do anyways....

To me it looks like he has either been trolled to the max by shitposts on /pol/, calling people not white for not being 6'3" blonde/blue eyed bodybuilders with Phds, or he's simply being disingenuous and wants to "cash out" now.
>>
>>69952507
>You can't be a nationalist and not a white nationalist

Was Mussolini a white nationalist? Pinochet?
>>
File: 3427341258_bac364cf89.jpg (39 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
3427341258_bac364cf89.jpg
39 KB, 400x301
>>69945491

holy shit is THIS the ramz you idiots were always ranting about?

Didn't he used to be Cunt Destroyer?
>>
>>69952650
Mussolini was definitely a white nationalist
>>
Let's face it - Nationalism and whites accepting their race without guilt is starting to happen. It's going to become normal as whites become 'a minority.' Sites like 'The Daily Stormer' and Stormfront are now at troll status, because the people who post there don't talk and act like they do in real life. They're irrelevant. They're just anonymous trolls.
>>
>>69952409
Good goy, keep putting effort into knocking down those that fundamentally agree with you but are too extreme in tone.

Infighting does no good. Cut that shit out.
>>
>>69952650
Anyways this was in reference to Nationalism in white countries. Of course other races would embrace their race.

If you don't believe you have the most potential or most accomplishments there is no pride to be had and it's just defeatist
>>
>>69945491
When did ramzpaul become the ben shapiro and the sargon of akkad of the alt right?
>>
>>69952650
They were Chilean nationlist, Italian nationalist, and contrary to popular belief, Hitler was only a German supremacist, given his hatred of other white ethnic groups such as the poles...

>>69952738
He was not.

What modern white nationalism is, would just be called pan-europanism 100 or so years ago.

>>69952779
Stormfront has come and gone and is irrelevant, just like the "young guns" in congress such as Paul Ryan have gone from being radicals to being establishment. Stormfront is filled with low IQ, unimaginative boomers.

Sites like ours with many more young people are filled with absurd and surreal humor, most of this shit isn't real, although there are breaks were we make serious threads.
>>
>>69948200

Black people will defend any member of their race not matter how shitty and embarrassing they act. They won't call the police on gangs of teenagers shitting up their neighborhood and shooting people. Ebony magazine had an article defending Rachel Jeantel. Does that work for them?
>>
>>69953127
Yes and those countries are white countries thus they are also white nationalist as it is/was a white country

Would they still be nationalists if the country was 60% black or chinese?
>>
>>69953125

Kek, how?

Nothing he said was wrong.

Ben was always a kike and Sargon was always cucked.
>>
>>69952779
Are you retarded?
The Stormer gets a huge amount of traffic. It's quite the opposing of irrelevant.

Dont discount it just because its satirical rather than intellectual.
>>
>>69947056
i'll watch the video but i guess he is having a cry about the 14/88 crowd.

What is the point of nationalism if you get flooded and displaced by third world shit because they have similar values?
>>
>>69953127

Exactly as far as I'm concerned any American who calls themselves a white nationalist instead of America Nationalist is basically a separatist cultist like a branch davidian.
>>
>>69952316
Well put
>>
>>69953691
The problem with that is that American Nationalist does not exclude non-whites.

I see literally zero issues with white nationalism. The stark difference between whites and non-whites is much greater than any differences between any various European ethnicities.
>>
>>69953838

Muh "it's all about race"

Desu, it has more to do with culture
>>
>>69953386
Chile is not a white country, even in the days of Pinochet they were more far gone than the USA is today, they more akin to Mexico. Just because they've had economic success does not mean they are white.
And no, they would not be nationalist. A nation is its people, not the land they are on. If whites in the USA became a minority, they would be a nation within the country called USA.

>>69953691
You're right, it is separatist. And you should know that RamZ paul has been one of those people supporting the breakup of the USA, and believed in the northwest front for quite a while. He is not your ally anymore than he is mine, he is out to make a quick buck. Now that he has been in this movement for a while, he wants to switch over to mass appeal since they have some coverage, to propel himself to the spotlight.

Milo is the most obvious of these, and has been doing it the longest. He latched on to gamergate, now that its failed, he's latching on to the alt right.

The ideas he is presenting aren't any different than modern French culture, where anyone can be French. So if they all got displaced by blacks from the congo and France became 99% Congolese with French culture, they'd be a 100% French country according to RamZ as of this video.
>>
>>69953838
So you wouldn't be okay with a 90% white 10% black country like America has been in the 1950s? Some diversity adds flavor but it can't be overdone.
>>
>>69952242
Exactly, American Nationalism was pretty much always a form of White Nationalism, we just pretended it wasn't to be polite.

>>69952316
This. Don't punch rightwards goddam it! If Milo hadn't written that article that Ramz appeared in none of these cucks would have known where all these Anime nazis came from. Fucking ecelebs.

>>69952508
>And white nationalists are missing it by acting like total stormfags and ironically not being real nationalists at all.

The same candidate who retweeted White Genocide and then never apologized, acknowledged or even deleted it. What are we missing exactly? They were always going to call him a Nazi even if every Nazi actually hated him. Don't be so naive.
>>
>>69953964
>Desu, it has more to do with culture

It has to do with both imho. Mostly homogeneous with an assimilable minority. Asians, Christian Arabs, other Europeans assimilate the best for example but in small numbers are fine.
>>
>>69953964
You know you're speaking exactly like neocons, right?
That's the type of line they would say to make us welcome in millions of Mexicans. "they have a Christian culture, they're natural conservatives!"

>>>69953998
>Some diversity adds flavor

The equivalent of "but all that new food and culture they bring!" that leftists always spout, and has been rammed against by the right online.

The alt right is inseparable from white nationalism, doing so is just rebranding the right wing we have always had, which is just being 10 years behind the democrats.
>>
>>69953994
Quite literally spewing nonsense

hispanics are considered caucasion

Also you completely missed the point. The point of people saying they are white nationalist is due to the rising tide of minorities and want to distinguish their heritage. As such I was trying to say that yes they were Nationalist for their people but had they had a large minority population it would extend to their race as well as that is the nature of nationalism
>>
>>69945491

RamzPaul has always held the views he expressed in this video. He never believed in "100% racial purity," nor does anybody with common sense.

Anglin's troll army is downvoting his videos for now, but they'll go away in time. The Andrew Anglins and Stormfronters of this world have done more to harm the cause of ethnic nationalism than even the leftists. We are winning the war for Europe's survival in spite of them, not because of them.

RamzPaul isn't advocating "dropping race" in his videos. What he's saying is that you don't need to ostracise every single person who isn't white, and every single person who interacts with people who aren't white. We don't need 100% purity for Europe to survive, we just need our peoples to make up the overwhelming majority of the population. There are good non-whites who have assimilated into our societies and they ought not to be persecuted simply because of their race. Racial absolutism is tyrannical and childish.

Many non-whites have made significant contributions to Western Civilization. Alexandre Dumas, author of The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers, was a quadroon. Felix Mendelssohn was a Jew. Ancient Rome collapsed without any help from other races. White people have destroyed themselves through their own fault many a time before. (1/2)
>>
>>69954251

No I'm not, I'm not advocating the interests of Jewish globalists.

I say this first hand because I'm a spic who doesn't act like some nigger Chicano because I was raised well.

Behavior is learned through environment more so than through genetics, change the environment and you get better people.

Why do you think people like Ben Carson for example can exist?
>>
>>69945491
>>69954416

The Jews hold a great deal of influence in the media and in banking, yes, but the reason why our society is degenerating is because we have chosen to make bad moral choices - who let them into those positions of power? Who consumes their media? Who is too cowardly to point out the nefarious aspects of Jewish power? That is fundamentally our fault, not anybody else's. We have to point the finger at ourselves more than we do at others. There is a considerable number of non-whites who are in this fight with us, and want our peoples to survive as much as we do. By all means call attention to the harm that other peoples are doing to us in general, but don't paint everybody with the same brush and persecute the innocent. Once you do that Western civilization is no longer a civilization at all. We can restore our societies to a state of near-homogeneity without behaving like barbarians.

RamzPaul talks about Jewish power all the time. But that will never be good enough for people like Anglin. To people like him, if you allow even a fraction of Jews to be good, or if you even talk to a Jew, you're a "race traitor" and to be ostracised forevermore. It's an absolutely hysterical attitude which is shared by just about everybody on places like Stormfront and VNNForum - it's exemplified visually by that massive crowd towards the end of American History X when all the white nationalists suddenly turn on Edward Norton's character with faces filled with unmixed hatred, once they learn that he was a "nigger lover" who had made a black friend in the prison. (2/3)
>>
>>69954416
>>69954491

Those are the kinds of people that RamzPaul is disavowing, racial absolutists who persecute anybody who doesn't think exactly like them. RamzPaul has been advocating ethnic nationalism and talking about Jewish power and influence for many years - he's braved the slings and arrows of being singled out for the most ferocious attacks on his character by the ADL and their ilk - but that isn't good enough for the Anglinites; they need you either to commit to worldwide white supremacy and exterminating anybody who isn't white, or you're an enemy to them. Even Adolf Hitler wasn't as extreme as they are. (3/3.)
>>
>>69945491
He's going to become a liberal soon. He likes muzzies, jews, and faggots. I'm not exactly sure what makes him "alt right". I'm pretty sure he even thinks the holocaust happened.
>>
>>69953838
>The problem with that is that American Nationalist does not exclude non-whites

The problem with white nationalism is you couldn't make your racism any more obvious. I don't know why you even fight the term supremacist tbqh.
>>
File: 63563.gif (5 KB, 350x207) Image search: [Google]
63563.gif
5 KB, 350x207
White Nationalism is the belief in a *majority* white nation by a reasonable margin (not 50.1%, but 80%+)

http://www.fairus.org/facts/us_laws
>>
>>69954251
>that leftists always spout

I wasn't advocating a 60% nonwhite America. America always had some nonwhites and besides, what are you going to do about the black population already present from slavery? Deport them?
>>
>>69954362
>hispanics are considered caucasion
Hispanic is a cultural thing, not an ethnic thing
Most Mexicans are mestizos (a mix of natives and Europeans)
>>
File: 1459667567410.png (320 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
1459667567410.png
320 KB, 830x974
>>
>>69954546
>>69954491
>>69954416

Yes desu.

White Nationalists are too absolutist and fucking...edgy.

They would strike someone who thinks almost exactly like them down just because they didn't fit the perfect cut out.
>>
File: Bill Nye the Science Goy.png (49 KB, 814x700) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye the Science Goy.png
49 KB, 814x700
>>69954626
Encourage emigration, if they're so oppressed here why don't we give them some "reparations" to move to Africa as an apology.
>>
File: 1459557194653.jpg (48 KB, 437x392) Image search: [Google]
1459557194653.jpg
48 KB, 437x392
RamZPaul is hopeless. I can't believe I used to watch his videos.
>>
>>69954416
>Anglin's troll army is downvoting his videos for now, but they'll go away in time. The Andrew Anglins and Stormfronters of this world have done more to harm the cause of ethnic nationalism than even the leftists. We are winning the war for Europe's survival in spite of them, not because of them.
I disagree. I get news from DailyStormer every blue moon. What news have I gotten from ramzpaul?
Nothing.
He's abandoned his previous idea that we could have our own Israel-like system for white people in Europe.
>>
>>69954571
Nobody calls ZIonism Jewish supremacism.
Why the double standard?
They do genetic tests on potential citizens so it's not a religion thing.
>>
>>69954688
Mestizo is not a recognized race in the US and Hispanic is listed as an ethnicity.

Now go boil a potato
>>
>>69954571

I hate to say it but like Ben Shapiro said, just accept the labels and work off of it.
>>
>>69945491
Okay he makes some good points int he Video.
>>
>>69954688
Spain and Portugal are not white.
>>
File: 1459195583792.jpg (50 KB, 599x664) Image search: [Google]
1459195583792.jpg
50 KB, 599x664
Why is this guy and so many others incapable of understanding the need for radical groups at the fringes of the movement?

It's infuriating how the right constantly does this shit. They seem to think that everyone has to believe the same thing and if anyone is too extreme then it's "hurting the movement" or "making us look bad" or some shit like that. It's not, it's keeping you honest and keep you from drifting to the other side.

The left has done this forever. The whole point of those crazy full blown Communist types isn't because there will ever be some kind of Commie revolution, the point is to have this group of ideological purists with idealized but unrealistic goals that have some influence within the group and will attack basically anyone within the left that isn't as extreme as them. It keeps everyone within the movement drifting further to the left because they don't want to be attacked by a bunch of fanatical leftists for seeming too moderate, and then the more normie leftist movements that are influenced by these extreme left groups will influence the general populace and bring them further left.

We can see this with Ramzpaul. The existence of Daily Stormer, /pol/, and other more fanatical elements is exactly why he had to make this video to try to placate us because, whether he likes it or not, people on the extreme far end of the right are a large portion of his viewers. If the "alt-right" was just an echo chamber of civic nationalism then everyone would have agreed with his last video, there would have been no backlash, and he would have continued drifting further and further left.
>>
>>69954769
>move to Africa as an apology.

That's like having white people move back to Europe. Might as well have black americans have their own nation too.
>>
He's right. Nationalism is prioritizing the needs of your country and its citizens over the needs of others. White Nationalism is prioritizing the needs of whites over the needs of non-whites, with little regard to country of origin.

This means that White Nationalism is globalism based on stormfaggotry and edginess.

Anyone who disagrees needs to go back to Stormfront because they make all true Nationalists look retarded.
>>
>>69954464
Great for Ben Carson and great for you, but why does that mean that you should live in White nations? Return to your own country.

>>69954626
Give them their own section of America.
>>69954835
The USA doesn't get to invent things for other cultures.... If you're a black person from Cuba or a white person from Cuba, you're both HIspanic. Now guess which marker is the difference?
That's right, the race. You check race, then you check ethnicity. So what he told you was already correct.
>>
>>69953964
>it has more to do with culture
Where does culture stem from, thin air? No it is a reflection of what makes you up biologically speaking.

>>69954464
>I'm a spic
Ah that explains it.

>Behavior is learned through environment more so than through genetics
lol you have a lot to learn
>>
>>69949411

He's always held the views he expressed in that video. A number of years ago they were all furiously attacking him on Stormfront because he'd said at some time that he found an oriental woman attractive. He posted a video saying he didn't believe in 100% purity and disavowed himself from the Stormfront crowd.
>>
>>69954464
>I say this first hand because I'm a spic who doesn't act like some nigger Chicano because I was raised well.

That's great. Honestly, no sarcasm. The problem is that you and yours are not sticking up for us. If a bunch of good hispanics/blacks stood and said "Look, stop hating yourself so much white people, you're destroying your countries and inviting terrorists who hate you to live in your country with you because of white guilt. Cut it out before you kill yourselves off." it'd mean something, but you don't. You don't. The only people who will stick up for white people and out interests are other white people because we are the only people with skin in the game(literally). I bet we'd get along anon, but I have to be a WN because no one else will stick up for my people. No offense.
>>
>>69954835
It's wrong then because "hispanic" isn't an ethnicity.
Hispanic culture is the culture of Spain and its colonies.
>Now go boil a potato
I don't know if you're from 8ch or reddit at this point
>>
>>69954906
ebin
>>
>>69954936

But that's the thing, the fringe elements of the left is to put everyone at the exact same level while the fringe of the right is to separate and isolate certain groups.

It's just not compatible with most people's life experiences.

Most white people in America have had a non-white friend who they share many values with, they wouldn't turn on them.
>>
>>69955062
I still abhor the idea that anyone can come into your country because they share similar values.
>>
>>69954936

There isn't any real backlash to his video. The downvotes and insulting comments are coming from Andrew Anglin's troll army. They did the same thing to the Alex Jones channel for months after he took down the David Duke interview. They faded away then, and they will fade away in time in this case as well.
>>
>>69955049

This is my country, I would never leave it

And let's not go down the meme of saying America is a country of X (whites/natives/etc), it's simply not true.

We are not like Europe, there have always been a blend of people here.
>>
>>69955049
>USA doesn't get to invent things
liberal go home. Most biology perspectives on race and ethnicity are largely moot at this point. If you want this changed then run for a position in the government but can it

>>69955124
I asked my roommate from Guatamala in college what he thought he was he said he was hispanic. I went to Puerto Rico to visit family and all the people there were claiming hispanic pride during the election.

So potato faced spawn of a red coat and drunk scott back to farming those fields.
>>
>>69955004
>of your country
No, it's prioritising the welfare of your people (natives) over the welfare of others, dummy.
>edginess
Buzzword/10
>Anyone who disagrees needs to go back to Stormfront because they make all true Nationalists look retarded.
Ah, you're a troll.
>>
>>69947164
i'm a half jew and i support it genuinely. obviously there are too few jews for them to be unanimously decided as included or excluded, but i'm doing what i can senpai
>>
>>69955270

RamZ clearly abhors that idea as well, any sensible nationalist abhors that. There should be the most stringent possible controls on immigration, and we should give every incentive to those immigrants who are already in our countries to leave. But the fact is, we have non-white people living in our countries now, and some of them are good people who support the cause of ethnic nationalism and want us to thrive and survive. I would shed my blood for any of them far sooner than I would for any number of treacherous leftists.
>>
>>69955054

Teach me then, since you disregard opinions solely based on race, desu you're acting like some BLM faggot

>YOU'RE A FUCKING SPIC MALE
>>
>>69954996
>>some "reparations" to . . . as an apology.
Reading comprehension you dumb nigger.

Equating the 5% of slaves that came to America to the settlers is not logical. No one gives a fuck that South America took 90% of the niggers in the slave trade.
>>
>>69955467
I can understand that.

Anyone fucked with my Maori relatives because they are a different colour i would shoot them dead.
>>
File: 1453261785523.jpg (36 KB, 525x330) Image search: [Google]
1453261785523.jpg
36 KB, 525x330
>>69955004

This
>>
>>69955467
>some of them are good people who support the cause of ethnic nationalism

>5 mentally ill non-white people making vlogs about how much they hate their race on youtube means non-whites are good for the cause
>>
>>69955428
>I asked retards what they identified as
Good for you.
Hispanic is culture, not ethnicity.
You'd know this if your education system wasn't a mess.

>>69955451
It doesn't make a lot of sense bringing Jews into a white movement given they already have their own ethnostate.
Europeans are losing/lost theirs and that's the problem.
>>
>>69955004
This kind of nationalism only makes sense in a European context.

Do you really think of niggers in the ghetto, a mestizo that can barely speak English, or some fucking Somalian in Minnesota as fellow citizens and part of your ingroup? They're technically American citizens, but they couldn't be any more different or hostile.

>prioritizing the needs of your country and its citizens over the needs of others
Doesn't make a lot of sense in an American context because the blacks hate the whites and the mestizos, the mestizos hate the whites and the blacks, the whites are uncomfortable around everyone else, and it's just a massive clusterfuck.

There cannot be this kind of nationalism in the US because the US is filled with different groups that are not even remotely connected to each other and are often outright hostile towards each other.
>>
>>69954738
+ this. I am almost pure Russian with distant Swedish and Estonian ancestors and I consider myself Russian first, then European. My wife is English lady with Jamaican maternal grandmother, who is a highly respected medical professional still. She considers herself English first, British second, European third and mixed last. We both wish to continue and preserve unique respective cultures without destroying their universal appeal and ability to let the best of the other on rare occasions to join the tribe.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>69955428
>Most biology perspectives on race and ethnicity are largely moot at this poin
they're not...
You ironically, would be the liberal by trying to change definitions of things set in stone.

Race is race, just because a black man and a white man were raised in the same environment doesn't mean they became the same race, they just share the same culture.

The race will never change, anymore than Bruce Jenner could ever become a real woman.
>>
>>69955084

That's fine, I agree you should stick up for your people if they're being attacked but I simply can't be a WN for obvious reasons.

Some of you more radical cunts would like to have me Auschwitz'd just because of who I was born as.

And I do speak with my white friends about this. I try to convince them that not everything is racist and that certain people are just different. I don't go down the full WN path though.
>>
>>69955004
Very True

I still hate blacks though.
>>
>>69955084

Where are the white people who are doing this either, though. The number of them is exponentially small as well. In any case, look at all the Hispanics who are voting for Trump. Most Hispanics are leftists, yes, and that is why their immigration into the country ought to be curbed in future - but there are some who genuinely are American patriots.
>>
>>69955659
The choice in the US seems to be splitting up into ethnostates or some kind of weird patriotism that's post-racial but that'd require serious childhood indoctrination and I don't think the left would allow it.
It can't continue as it is.
Trump will slow down the destruction but not for long.
If he loses, it'll be fast as fuck.
>>
>>69955741
No it largely is. Races for the most part is due to geographical boundries and now that we've over come that and are intermingling race loses it's meaning in many cases of mixes.

From a biological perspective whether hispanic is a race or ethnicity is purely moot as the separation occurred and they were created by intermingling so whether one is like another or if they are a combination of both does not particularly matter.

I am changing no definitions and I actually know my biology very well
>>
>>69955287
Found The Cuck

Seriously everything you've posted is nonsensical gibberish
>>
>>69952409
It's more believable if our enemies call us Nazis and people in our movement are actually wearing SS uniforms and screaming Heil Hitler.

The media will always call us Nazis, but it's a matter of whether the ordinary punter thinks it's true, we can't do anything that will confirm their opinion.

Just stick to the core issues as >>69951523
pointed out. If all (or even some) of these things happened it would undoubtably be good for White people, and a heck of a lot better than walking around in Nazi uniforms screaming about the Jews.
>>
>>69955686

Happy for you Russia.

I agree, it would be silly to be completely isolationist. We should be very selective though and only interact with the best.
>>
Ramz is still a fucking faggot moderate.

He was better as a drunk antiPC guy than this attention whoring and signalling bullshit.

Hopefully he redeems himself by deleting his videos and using his small fame to run for office in his local area on a Trump Republican ticket.
>>
>>69955619

There is a considerable number of ethnic minorities who voted for UKIP, and many stood as candidates for the party. Most them vote left-wing, and that's why we ought to shut down future immigration and incentivise voluntary repatriation, but not all do. I see non-white people on /pol/ all the time who voice their support for us.
>>
File: normal goy.png (50 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
normal goy.png
50 KB, 219x255
>>69955287
>The downvotes and insulting comments are coming from Andrew Anglin's troll army.
Everybody that disagrees with you and Ramz is a troll!
>>
>>69955230
>the fringe elements of the left is to put everyone at the exact same level while the fringe of the right is to separate and isolate certain groups.

How so? I'd say that the fringe elements on the left do this a lot more. The far right loves to argue and I've never seen a far right group other than Stormfront (just a bunch of old boomers) that obsesses over banning people, but basically every far left group is autistically obsessed with banning anyone who says an even slightly dissenting idea.

It doesn't matter much though because the main difference is that the far left is better at fighting dirty, while the far right is still doing all of that "I hate what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" bullshit. If you're on the left and you say something that's too moderate then they ruin your fucking life. They dig up all of your information, they spread it every where, they call you 24/7, they try to get you fired, etc. This is what we probably should be doing a lot more because arguing with people is no where near as effective as terrifying people.
>>
civic nationalism is pozzed and kosher

nty
>>
>>69955659

Do you think a bunch of new Catholic immigrants from Ireland would rather live in a city with mostly Hispanic Catholics or white Mormons? If it's the former then your entire idea of white nationalism breaks down while the idea of American Nationalism does not.
>>
>>69956281
>Do you think a bunch of new Catholic immigrants from Ireland would rather live in a city with mostly Hispanic Catholics or white Mormons?
They'd rather live with the Mormons 100%.
>>
>>69955488
>since you disregard opinions solely based on race
Don't mistake my pointing that out for disregarding what you said. I'll clarify it for you, it just makes more sense why you think this way in regards to race that and the fact that you are arguing with others ITT right on what the racial makeup of this country should be.

>Teach me then
If you're genuinely interested and not just being uppity then you should read on behavior and genetics

I'll even give you an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
>>69956110

You are not any less of a cuck because you would happily give your wife to a bull so long as he was a white one, my friend.
>>
>>69956256
Stormfront are old school Patriotards that thought they could infiltrate the Tea Party.

They tone police and cuck really hard, it's fucking pathetic. I'm glad they're old and dying off.

Iron March and TRS forums are 100x better
>>
>>69956449

meant for:

>>69956023
>>
>>69956132
He's no different from Jobbik or National Front.
>>
>>69955993
>From a biological perspective whether hispanic is a race or ethnicity is purely moot as the separation occurred and they were created by intermingling so whether one is like another or if they are a combination of both does not particularly matter.
No its not, holy shit.
Someone in Spain, living in bumfuck ville, that is 100% white since the caveman times, is HISPANIC because he is from HISPANIA, the place where the term originated.
Under your definitions, a slave that was brought in from Mozambique, and sold to someone in Colombia, and was born there and was 100% African because no one ever raped the slaves, would be Hispanic as well, just because of his culture.
So no, you've VERY wrong, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here can tell as well, not just me and the Irishman. Hispanic in the USA is a misnomer to refer to mestizo, everywhere else in latin America its mean to be the culture.
>>
>>69955760
>I simply can't be a WN for obvious reasons.

Right, and you shouldn't be. It's our fucking treehouse, you should make your own, in fact, you have your own(La Raza) and it's 100% acceptable for you to "celebrate your culture" while I get shamed by leftist faggots for being interested in my heritage.

>Some of you more radical cunts would like to have me Auschwitz'd just because of who I was born as.
Doubtful. Honestly, you're not even 1/4 as destructive as the kikes and the ovens will never be fired back up again, esp not in America. It's mostly letting off steam from being called white devils all day just for existing while you faggots get every bad deed buried or excused away in the MSM.
>I don't go down the full WN path though.
Why not? What is the full path? Define it for me if you're so clear about this. You don't think your white friends should be able to stick up for their people/culture? That's what WN is dude. You'll never stick up for us even though we've stuck up for you time and time again and shared our country and culture with you. It's the same story, white man has to give away everything and you don't have to put any skin in the game.
>>
>>69956221
>The daily stormer doesn't openly raid people.
So, why do I see pepes on NRO's comment sections?
>>
>>69956256

We're nowhere near as widespread as the left, it would be dumb if we started terrorizing people at this moment.

The people who would defend their enemies are the cucked Libertarians, they will convert to our side in time.

I was speaking more on dividing people by racial lines (BLM/WN) and actual far left shit like Communism.
>>
>>69955686

>Russia
>European
Nah I'm just joking matey
>>
The only thing that bothers me about this is what's the point?
>>
>>69956281
Mestizo catholics? If so then definitely the Mormons. No doubt about it. The Irish might be so naive that they would say they would rather live with the mestizo catholics, but these are people who have probably never lived around a non-white, so let them live with the mestizo catholics for a week and then they will be begging to live with the Mormons.

Religion doesn't bring the races together. It can sometimes keep them from killing each other, but there's a reason why the blacks and other non-whites have always broken off to form their own churches.
>>
>>69956565
No there was no intermingling you twit he is still African

It's nice to jump to preconceived conclusion while not understanding what you are reading but let's try to understand at the least. can you do that for me frizzy liberal?
>>
>>69955858
>The number of them is exponentially small as well.
Yeah, now. Wait until Europe explodes, I already have stopped giving a fuck and I voted for Obama in 2008. It's happening and more and more of us are not going to be guilted anymore. Look at Trump. If these "good ones" were real allies they wouldn't have to wait until it gets this bad for them to stick up for us. Like I said, I'd probably get along with that anon, and I'm a 100% professional in my job where I interact with other people's, but I'm tired of stick up for them and getting nothing back. It's too one-sided for me to care about the "good ones" anymore unless they put some skin in the game too.
>>
I dont like the direction ramz went in.
I think George Lincon Rockwell's speech on fanatics is important.
The commies and socalists have fanatics, how can we compete without our own?
What happens when violence breaks out?
Ram z's cuck recruits wont be of much use. I would trade 50 of these 'toe dippers' for 1 fanatic willing to die for our people any day.
>>
>>69956811
So thank you for agreeing with me that Hispanic is not a race.
>>
all this shit is irrelevant

the Marxist/leftest indoctrination starts in schools,at very early ages up until college

until you change that nothing you can do we'll alter the terrible course we're on

so keep arguing among yourselves,just remember it doesn't mean dick
>>
>>69956585
Why are you on NRO in the first place?
>>
>>69957005
Moderation is key goy!
Look how well it's worked for conservatives in the past century.
>>
>>69956572

I don't "celebrate my culture", I was raised in the American culture, at least the one that whites built.

The full WN path, to me, is immediately trying to redpill them on Jews, ethnic differences, and history (Hitler/Globalism/etc).

I would be happy if they started beating back the menace and standing for their own people, if it ever came to it I like to think I would help you guys, but what about what comes after? My future would not be as guaranteed as yours.

In the end my wariness comes to down to selfish self preservation, I don't want to be persecuted. I would like it if no one were but that's obviously not the case.
>>
>>69951834
That's the left's biggest weakness and it always has been. They apply their do as thou wilt big tent mentality to their own political action and end up being hijacked by kooks all the time. That's why Occupy Wallstreet fizzled out so quickly and became SJW's and literally just democrats.
>>
A nationalist wants Germany to stay German. A white nationalist wants Germany to stay white.
>>
>>69957034
I was arguing for it being an ethnicity or race Todd

you were arguing that hispanics don't exist in the America's and there was a great great deal on intermingling going on
>>
>>69956952

But what are you saying, that you are going to care about those white people who support mass immigration and leftism and despise you and everybody who thinks like you, and want to kill you? That's why I called >>69956519 a white-bulled cuck. If a person would support any white person regardless of their actions, and despise any non-white person regardless of their actions, he is just as much of a cuck as the most raving leftist. You say you don't see any supportive non-whites in your personal life, but then I don't see any whites who are espousing nationalism in real life either. Nevertheless both non-whites and whites are voting in private for people like Trump and for parties like UKIP.
>>
>>69955967
This is exactly why I'm kind of hesitate to support Trump. It'll be hellish for a short time if Trump loses and Hillary wins, but it will overall be a lot better. We can't risk the chilling effect on whites that Trump would bring. Working class and middle class whites need to be forced to understand that it is just impossible for us to vote our way out of this problem because there are simply too many non-whites and that the only solution is secession.

If Trump wins then racial tensions might pick up at first due to media hysteria, but once everything normalizes and people realize that Trump actually isn't racist at all and if that's accompanied by an actual improvement of our economic situation then there's the potential for short-term stabilization in race relations and that could be completely lethal to us. We just don't have the numbers to go through another decade or two of whites going back to not giving a shit about race while mestizos breed like rabbits. If things continue to get very bad from this point on then I'm confident that we have the numbers to break off and take a solid chunk of the US, but if that's postponed by a Trump success then I'm a lot less certain.
>>
>>69945491
same guy who supported the debate award for niggers turning every debate into muh slavery.

He can be first to the gas chamber
>>
>>69957359
Thank god we have weev and anglin to sperg out whenever the media needs to do a hit piece on trump. I can't think of any successful political movement without a fair share of socially obtuse manlets.
>>69957624
Don't be silly, the left will never give up an opportunity to chimpout.
>>
>>69957624
Your low birth rates are thanks to leftists not having children.
>>
File: paulie walnuts point.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
paulie walnuts point.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>69954936
This is exactly right.

Self moderation does not work. All it does is shift you back towards the middle. Just like what happened with cuckservatives.

What really happens when you remove the most radical sect is that the next-most radical sect becomes the new most-radical. And then they're removed and the next part gets removed until nothing but a bunch of cuckservatives remain. The nazi anime fags are part of what allows us to have more reasonable positions and ACTUALLY be seen as reasonable. If they didn't exist, we would be seen as the absolute extremists that should be 100% dismissed.

moderates serve the purpose of steering people in the right direction.
radicals serve their purpose too. The keep the overton window shifted in their favor.

Anyone who disagrees should see how far the left has come since the 1960s. They didn't get to the [CURRENT YEAR] by constantly throwing their radicals under the bus.
>>
>>69957962
The left controls the media and so they control the narrative. Dylann roof will be a boogeyman for eternity and vester flanagan will be forgotten in a week.

How are you people this dull?
>>
This guy sounds like a pissy effeminate middle school teacher.
>>
>>69957398
>I would be happy if they started beating back the menace and standing for their own people
Be the change that you want to see in the world anon.

>My future would not be as guaranteed as yours.
It's actually the opposite friendo, we are the ones going down the tubes by all metrics.

>In the end my wariness comes to down to selfish self preservation, I don't want to be persecuted.
Me neither, and lucky for you, it'll probably work out in your favor and not mine. I'll remember your concern when we are bred out of existence, it's appreciated my brownish friend.

>>69957592
>white people who support mass immigration and leftism
No, I hate them too, but they are brainwashed sheep that will only listen to non-whites about white issues.

>You say you don't see any supportive non-whites in your personal life, but then I don't see any whites who are espousing nationalism in real life either.

One will get fired and ostracized and one will get on Fox news with a cushy gig. Which one is which anon? If more non-whites were visible about this shit it'd change the tone of the conversation. You can't call them all Uncle Toms.
>>
>>69957359

Extremism is the key, goy. Look at how well it worked out for Europe when Adolf Hitler did it.

>>69957005

What leads you to believe that the people who watch RamzPaul's videos are "cuck recruits," while the children who post memes on the Daily Stormer are warriors. Members of Donald Trump's family are married to Jews, which is more than you can say for RamzPaul as far as Anglinites would judge people's racialist credentials, and he has more support among the US military than any other candidate; are soldiers unmanly? I'm not aware of a single instance in which a skinhead did any good for anybody; where were they in Rotherham? Whom have they rescued or helped? What have they ever accomplished except making nationalism look bad by mindless violence and ostracising anyone who holds sensible views? It wasn't the BNP that got us the EU referendum, it was UKIP.
>>
>>69949711
don't be a retarded

jews will soon jew themselves in Israel, which will cause it to collapse, then the jews will flee again

we need to take care of the problem now
>>
>>69957471
You're missing the forest for the trees. Look at how far the left has been able to progress on the backs of radicals over the past half century.

They've been able to do this through incrementally shifting the overton window. And they do this by having ridiculous radicals that make the less-loony-but-still-far-left people look more reasonable to normal leftists, who then look more reasonable in comparison in the eyes of centrists, etc.

And when those original ridiculous radicals start looking less loony, even more far-left people pop up and further drive the overton window further, thus making the center shift more left as a butterfly effect.

It doesn't make your average normie become a radical, but it DOES make them more receptive towards their moder moderate ideology. Similarly, having those 1488 stormfags makes moderates like Ramz more palatable.

I have no problem with Ramz being a moderate. What a have a problem with is him countersignalling and punching to the right instead of just focusing on his thing.
>>
He is not an extremophile? Then he is a cuck.
>>
>>69957624
Do you really think the amount of territory whites will claim if the US breaks will corelate to their ethnic percentage?
I wouldent be suprised to see a 40% white european US balklanization result in whites claming 75% of it's territory ( & 90% of the military assets).
>>
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 1500x1522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 1500x1522
When are you stormniggers going to learn that screaming
>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

1. Doesn't work
2. Isn't even edgy at this point

Just accept it: the jews have fucked you. DESTROYED you. In every conceivable way. You think you have a chance taking them head on? Kek.

Ally with them, work with them. The survival of the white race depends on it. They are too powerful for little smelly-bummed goyim to defeat.
>>
File: subversion.jpg (1 MB, 3508x2477) Image search: [Google]
subversion.jpg
1 MB, 3508x2477
>>69957962
>They didn't get to the [CURRENT YEAR] by constantly throwing their radicals under the bus.

"True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within" Alinsky
>>
What does Ramzpaul do for work? How can he say all this shit without worrying about repercussions? I thought he said that he owned property or something.
>>
>>69958473

>is more than you can say for RamzPaul as far

meant to say, "less than you can say" *
>>
>>69958159
They didn't fucking get there overnight
>>
>>69958535
You're misunderstanding things, because you likely only hang around the echo chamber that is /pol/.
In the real world, leftists have become anti jews. And no, leftists didn't just become Nazis for no reason. What has REALLY happened is that the Jews have switched priorities. Therefore the left is against them after they switched to ethnic nationalism.

The Jews are essentially on our side today.

>>69958575
no, that was a video for that snake story where he let the rattlesnakes in. I don't think he has ever stated what he really does.
>>
>>69956620
>I was speaking more on dividing people by racial lines (BLM/WN) and actual far left shit like Communism.
Oh, that's pretty much just a white/jewish thing anyway though. You can see the same divide within the left with the Black Lives Matter people. Some of the Commies try to march with them, but there have been numerous occasions where the niggers will actually beat the shit out of these whites and rob them as soon as it gets dark.

The white/jewish commies definitely don't have any real control over the blacks. They might be to enlist the aid of some frizzy haired mulatto chick that will be able to infiltrate and direct the negro horde in the general direction of an area that they want them to riot, maybe even give them a short phrase to chant while they chimp out, but that's the extent of their control.

The extreme far left is basically a small group of exclusively whites, jews, and a handful of mutts that have an enormous amount of influence but actually have pretty small numbers when it comes to boots on the ground that are fanatical enough to stay around and keep fighting if things get tough. 90% of those white college students will run and the niggers are about as predictable as feral orcs. This is where the far right has an advantage. We don't have a lot of media influence, but we have the tougher working class whites that don't mind brawling if it comes to that. That's also why I get pissed whenever I see the intellectuals on the far right get all bitchy whenever they see the working class, tattooed skinhead types (the people who will actually protect them if they were out in the street) but that's a different topic.
>>
>>69948486
with kikes, you get more likes.

(death to Israel)
>>
>>69958499
Get back to us when the right starts having large scale demonstrations and weatherman style bombings.
>>69958656
No, they were there from the beginning.
>>
File: ramzpaul-npi.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ramzpaul-npi.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
>Defending someone who's clearly been subverted by Jewesses
>>
>>69958552
And those infiltrators do not then go on to countersignal against the others who stand openly.

The left doesn't countersignal like this. You NEVER see leftists throw their radicals under the bus. I can go to a bernie sanders rally and start preaching shit straight out of the communist manifesto and people will either cheer me on or be neutral about it.
>>
File: 1459389765308.jpg (204 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459389765308.jpg
204 KB, 760x1024
>>69954936
>It's infuriating how the right constantly does this shit. They seem to think that everyone has to believe the same thing and if anyone is too extreme then it's "hurting the movement"

It's amazing how you, the intolerant extremist, accuses the moderates of not being inclusive of your ilk.

Your brain lacks the ability to detect irony because this is blatantly obvious to anyone.

>bwaa why is my anti-free speech ideology being censored??? HYPOCRISY!!! I have a right to free speech!!!
>>
>>69958801
That girl is so fucking cute. I would convert for her.
>>
>>69958499

I disagree with you about that. I don't think the left has made progress because of their radicals at all. The radicals have always been the hindrance to them. It is the moderate-sounding ones who make all the progress for them, the subversives. Look at Obama, for example. He's flooded the country with Muslims and Hispanics and all kinds of leftist immigrants, and he seemed to the American public to be a very sensible and moderate sort of man. The way you gain victory is to shift the Overton window by degrees.

>>69958437

>>No, I hate them too, but they are brainwashed sheep that will only listen to non-whites about white issues.

But you have no way of knowing which of the whites are on your side or not, besides those who express their views publicly. If you kick out all the non-whites indiscriminately therefore you're hurting your own allies, and if you keep all the whites you are giving succour to your own enemies.

>>One will get fired and ostracized and one will get on Fox news with a cushy gig. Which one is which anon? If more non-whites were visible about this shit it'd change the tone of the conversation. You can't call them all Uncle Toms.

I agree that they aren't some sort of saints and that they ought to have done a great deal more, but then I would say the same about white people also. Also I don't think that non-whites who speak about our issues do get cushy jobs in the media; Tommy Sotomayor and Louis Farrakhan are never going to get jobs at Fox News either. The establishment wants good little pets whether they be white or not.
>>
>>69958437

It's like you expect us to gain a national stage and tell whites about their doom at the hand of multiculturalism.

I'm just a normal guy working, paying taxes, and hanging out with my friends.

As I think you said, the change we would like would only come through conflict...the only problem with this is that we have no leaders and nowhere near enough numbers.

The future seems bleak but I believe as this goes on and whites become more cornered the culture and politics will change, we should actively try to influence this instead of going after people.

We must learn from the Jews if we want to see change.

Fuck, who knows at this point.
>>
>>69959025
>>
>>69959025
She looks like a romanian tranny version of jay leno
>>
File: 1459338144122s.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1459338144122s.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>>69958801

>that jaw
>>
>>69958499
>They've been able to do this through incrementally shifting the overton window.
It swings back and forth. A couple of decades ago the democrats seemed to be on the verge of collapse before Bill Clinton shifted them to the right. Now the pendulum has swung way over to the left and regular people, and even a lot of avowed leftists are being alienated, so we've started to see a swing back to the right.
>>
>>69954873
I dont know. I just want to stay as far away from civic nationalisim as possible. I consider it the primary jew-controlled paradgime, above all else whites must be taught to think outside of the civic cuckshed.
Anything that keeps them trapped in the space is extreemly negative imo.
>>
>>69958824
>And those infiltrators do not then go on to countersignal against the others who stand openly.
We are not at this stage yet when one could do that and get BTFO from their more influential position. What's the alternative? And no i'm not advocating throwing our own under the bus. We need more figures out there in positions where they can keep planting seeds and keep pushing the overton window.
>>
>>69959488
*not
>>
>ITT
>A bunch of the Americans having strokes and conniptions, revealing themselves to be nothing more than prole mongrel Nazi LARPers who worship Hitler despite having no genetic or cultural connections to Germany.
>European posters care about the integrity of their ethnic groups more than recreating the Third Reich, or appropriating National Socialist symbols.
>The modern right wing continues to be hamstrung by the anti-intellectual white American underclass who have been pressured as of late to pretend to have a deeper foundation and only having watched The Greatest Story Never Told two times.
>>
>>69958656
We dont have 50+ years to fight a long hard culture war. The US esp...
>>
>>69959043
But that's precisely my point! The moderates ARE the ones who actually make their progress. But those moderates are only defined as moderate in comparison to those further to the left.

The whole point I'm trying to make is that "moderate" is SUBJECTIVE. The radicals make the moderates look sane in comparison. Let's put it this way, if I were a typical cuckservative GOP politician from america and I suddenly found myself in sweden, I'd be seen as unfathomably far-right, because their overton window is so far to the left in comparison.

Going back to the naziboos. Let's say everyone more extreme than Ramz disappeared. There are now no voices more radical than his. He is now an extremist when once he would've been labeled a moderate. See what I mean? People only listen to moderates, but they only get to be moderates because others are out there taking things to the logical extreme.
>>
He's on my line.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.