[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you support a non-Christian like Trump? Because if Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459057135086.png (39 KB, 373x420) Image search: [Google]
1459057135086.png
39 KB, 373x420
Why do you support a non-Christian like Trump? Because if Trump truly was Christian he would've celebrated Easter, which he doesn't.
>>
>>69953268
Because he promises to Make Loos Great Again
>>
>>69953268
>"People" still think people support Trump for social policies

wew.
>>
DESIGNATED HOLIDAY SEASON
>>
Indian Trump:

Make India Poo Again!
>>
>>69953268
as long as Trump removes shitskin, I don't give any fuck about minor stuff what he does
>>
>>69953812
I'm pretty sure they already are poo incarnate.
>>
Christianity is a kike meme
>>
Coming from a dude who has a holy book entirely about sex...

oh yea and the street shitting thing.
>>
>believing in christianity
might as well believe in tooth fairy and santa
>>
File: OweNoAllegiance-West-big.jpg (83 KB, 518x575) Image search: [Google]
OweNoAllegiance-West-big.jpg
83 KB, 518x575
America is a secular country, unlike yours Muhammad al-Pajeet Sahib. I don't care what his religion is. So long as he removes taco, I don't care.
>>
>>69953268
Christ calls us to be diligent and wise with the funds and resources we have been entrusted with. Supporting bernie obviously goes against that instruction as his plans would easily lead to economic collapse.

Trump has a proven record of being very responsible with money and investments. If I was given a loan of 1 million I doubt I could turn that into 10 billion half as quickly as he did. And no, boards of companies he had shares in filing chapter 11 bankruptcies to restructure the company has nothing to do with the type of "insufficient funds" bankruptcy most people think of. He was not a majority shareholder for 3 of those and they were not his decision anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.