[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do niggers try so hard to rewrite history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 750x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 750x297
What do they even have to gain from it? It seems like the do it more to bring white people down than to bring themselves up.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 750x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 750x584
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (75 KB, 888x534) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
75 KB, 888x534
>>69861334
They have no history for themselves so they have to steal that too.
>>
>>69861334
They are learning from the Jews.

We wuz hollow costed n shit!
>>
I would feel bad if I came from a pre stone age culture where incest and witchcraft were the height of cultural development. if that was Irelands history I would pretend it was better, and contantly claim they invented stuff as well. poor niggers
>>
>>69861334
Blacks have en masse a superiority complex that stems from the knowledge that in reality they are inferior. They just invent stuff like this so they don't feel bad about their worthlessness.
>>
>>69861334
some would point out the humor in blacks working so hard trying to rewrite history instead of simply creating it by not being pieces of shit.
>>
>>69862162
Speaking english, on the internet, using a computer, with a photo in her profile, wearing western clothing, eating a western diet, in a western style building with ac, with an american made vehicle in the driveway.

But hey, sucking cow piss and living in mud huts is a huge contribution to the world. Oh, and peanut butter.
>>
>>69861334
also how the fuck do you losers manage to find posts that have like 6 likes and then posting them here?
that shit's so obscure even the people who liked it cant remember where they found it.
>>
File: 1456362030845.jpg (40 KB, 531x602) Image search: [Google]
1456362030845.jpg
40 KB, 531x602
>>69862264
>this
World history of innovation like the renaissance, Industrial revolution, ect must of really fucked with their heads that they never accomplished anything except picking cotton or chucking spears.
>>
Because Postmodernism ultimately encourages criticism of everything around you but not criticism of the self.

These people will suffer immense delusions in areas outside of history as well and I really do feel sorry for them because they will lack the self consciousness needed to address it.
>>
>>69861334
Just tell him that's fucking retarded, and if he can find one credible source to back his claim you will eat your hat
>>
>>69861334
This fucking meme.
>hurr durr whitey don't even know how to wash themself
The anicent greeks and romans had a whole bathing culture. Even vikings wahed themself once a week.
>>
>>69861334
>WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY EVERYTHING IS MADE OF COTTON
>>
File: Osama_Bin_Laden.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Osama_Bin_Laden.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>69861334
Why did you like that comment ?
>>
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo
>>
>>69861334
They literally don't have any of their own. Africa didn't write shit down until colonizers came down and taught them.
>>
File: bolesno.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bolesno.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
Physical contact between the family is important. It leads to closeness and proper bonding.

It can go too far, however.
For example, imagine your daughter suffers from depression and anxiety. She hasn't told anyone except for you. And it's you, her father, who she turns to when she's feeling down. And one Friday night she has had a breakdown, and she just needs someone to hold. So she comes and cuddles with you, her father, on the couch. She cries a little bit, but eventually she falls asleep, straddling you. But you start to feel slow rhythmic movements against your pelvis. She is slowly pushing her pussy against your dick, back and forth. Her legs wrap around you a little tighter as she positions herself so that her clit is rubbing against your now erect cock.

Obviously in this situation, the wrong thing for the father to do would be to strip her off and fuck her. But nor should you throw her off. The best approach, of course, is to pretend not to notice, and lay there with your daughter as she slowly brings herself to orgasm, rubbing her clit against your cock. She can't entirely control the quivers which run down her body as she reaches her peak, nor her sweaty panting, but in the morning, when you both wake up and give each other a morning kiss, still lying in the straddle position, you pretend you never noticed a thing.
>>
>>69861334
Because they have absolutely no achievements and have been cucked by every race that has visited africa.

They were cucked by the arabs who introduced them to civilization in the first place, not counting the ancient egyptians who, despite having a civilization, failed to teach them anything (the egyptians who build the civilization were likely closer to the arabic people inhabiting egypt today than blacks who were still uncivilized when muslims started visiting them ca year 700).

They were later, naturally, cucked by whites though this didn't happen properly until the 19th century when the west decided to colonize africa because hey, there's a huge continent whose natives are doing NOTHING with it because they are unable to imagine anything other than a primitive spear that lasts for the moments use.

Today? They failed to use anything we gave them. They fail to use technology, they fail to build functioning civilizations. We have to help them with disease, food, everything.

And they are getting cucked by the chinese.

They are trying to compensate for their complete lack of achievements by
1. trying to claim others achievements for their own and
2. denying others achievements because it further shows their own lack of such
and 3. because it's EASIER to steal and deny than acknowledging and working harder. Any other sane people would at least ACKNOWLEDGE their own failure and start working towards progress and a culture not centered around the idea of being a criminal fucking shitbag

Fuck niggers, useless idiots. No other people on fucking earth has failed as hard. I hope nature wipes them out.
>>
File: Butthurt sheboon.jpg (81 KB, 850x306) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt sheboon.jpg
81 KB, 850x306
>>
>>69863571
I cant fucking get over this.

Someone actually took the time to type this up, and thought it was funny.
>>
File: 1459554006847.jpg (154 KB, 819x349) Image search: [Google]
1459554006847.jpg
154 KB, 819x349
>>69863671
Some angry sheboon that was chimping out in the comment section of one of my videos on YouTube. Kek
>>
>>69861334
Because complaining is the only way they ever got any rights by their own doing.
Whites had a civil war, killing one another, allegedly over slavery. It's not Ulysses Leeshawn Grant, ok?
The only time blacks campaigned for their own rights manifested as Rosa Parks parking her black ass on that bus and wouldn't get up, inspiring "sit ins" where blacks just SAT in stools for their rights, refusing to get up, only because they are black.
>>
>>69863743
Well, it is copypasta now, and I dunno, I had a giggle at >faints and then gets up repeatedly , for whatever reason
>>
>>69863743
its just a compilation of pasta

old shit
>>
>>69863780
>every street light you stop at is patented by a black man
bitch has no idea how the world even works.
>>
File: 1443502172957.gif (173 KB, 324x412) Image search: [Google]
1443502172957.gif
173 KB, 324x412
>>69863571
>learns kikongo

top fucking kek
>>
>>69862434
You joke now but some nigger on reddit claimed this. They were called " black Jewish "
>>
File: 1339791791887.jpg (55 KB, 410x380) Image search: [Google]
1339791791887.jpg
55 KB, 410x380
>>69863571
>learns kikongo
>>
>>69862970
George washington carver didn't invent peanut butter though.... >:^)

http://nationalpeanutboard.org/history/who-invented-peanut-butter/
>>
>>69863889
>>69863863
I'm aware its a pasta, but I'm talking about the original creator (and possibly the people that paste it.)
>>
American history isn't that important. They can rewrite it all they like.
>>
>>69862162
Had to kek at speech.
The idea that they somehow improved grammar or English is laughable.

WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>69862970
>oh, and peanut butter

No.
"Peanut butter dates back to the Aztecs and the Incas"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
>>
>>69863743
It was funny so fuck off toronto
>>
>>69863904
Niggers didn't even invent the traffic light. The first traffic light was invented by a white man named J.P. Knight in England circa 1868.
>>
>>69861334
Because this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_ceAtopCM
It was well known but it became taboo to say it to them, cause why hurt their feelings about it..

Be that as it may.. when they go to far as to believe their own revisionst bullshit.. what do?
>>
When you don't have anything to be proud of, it's much easier to disparage others than to improve yourself.
>>
>>69861334
they need some sort of a identity. they forgot their names and languages - what can you expect from your jigs
>>
History is written by the victors. The white race is at the brink of destruction. Go figure out the rest for yourself.
>>
>>69861334
If they were so great why we're they slaves?
>>
File: WEWUZVOLLEYBALL.jpg (334 KB, 949x574) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZVOLLEYBALL.jpg
334 KB, 949x574
>>
>>69864648
not even close, also when white man goes.. africa is going to hell mark my words.. the white european throwing trillions into africa is the thing keeping it afloat.. and actually managed to double their numbers, with little change in behaviour still 4x the children that they can feed..
>>
>>69861334
A disconection from their heretige and a need for one. Blacks leftiest are the only group that has next to nothing when it comes to culutre.
>>
>>69864717
Not to mention they were sold into slavery by their fellow Africans. So much for brotherhood right?
>>
>>69864752
(cont) you take that shit away.. watch them plummet like a sonofabitch..

Lack of that understanding is unclear only to african americans who knows nothing about the african continent or its nations and tribes and how they are conducting themselves..

In actuality if african americans were taken to africa right now, they would be freaked the fuck out about how savage their ancestors are.. expatriates to liberia for an example.. the US first attempt to expatriate.. TOTAL SHITHOLE.. and where the ebola originated..
>>
>>69864813
Who cares about facts.. shh.. it's evil white man gone dun it all.. When that bubble finally bursts they might have a fucking aneurism..
>>
>>69864813
This is what pisses me off the most. Their ancestors weren't kings trapped and enslaved by the white man.
African warlords would fight with each other and the loser's tribe would become slaves of the winner.
White men traded with the warlords after the fact.
>>
>>69864057

LOL

GMSonstreet22 thread?
>>
>>69863671
>mansa musa was the wealthiest guy ever meme
>couldn't even afford simple stone structures
>sand people up north with only camels and their dicks did
>>
>>69865090
Sub saharan slave trade still going on to this day.. millions of slaves in qatar and saudi arabia and so on.. It didn't end.. people just stopped talking about it..

And yes.. you want to know how you ended up in the us.. rivalling african tribes conquered other tribes, put them in chains and sold them to the highest bidder.. in your case the US traders. Which were the first to outlaw it.. oh you think you had it bad.. go look at the islamic slave trade.. about a hundred + million when it's all tallied, castrated, didn't want the slaves to have kids and interrupt in their nations..

White people first to free slaves.. kkk endlessly that killed 3.5k blacks in 80+ years cause they were pissed that not all blacks were expatriated.. Please pretend like that's moral equivalence :D
>>
>>69864161
Whatever helps you cope >>69864225
>>
>>69865396
And you're still alive going strong and bitching about how bad it was for you.. your slavery was a fucking vacation compared to the slavery that was going on at that time, and the white indentured servants had it very rough.. you know the ones that actually built shit..

welcome to reality where you didn't build the entire US by the sweat of your brow..
>>
>>69865533
It isn't. Even Ireland has more history than you cucks.
>>
>>69861334
We should have picked our own cotton.
>>
>>69865090
>>69865396
>>69865595

this fucking nordic retard on the loose over here
>>
>>69862162
>black mathematicians
>>
>>69865595
(cont) my favourite part was when 28% of freed black slaves took slaves of their own.. and ofcourse liberia expatriation is the ultimate, they had to enslave their fellow africans in liberia because they acted like feral animals.

Gee.. welcome to the shitshow.. why do you think whites brought civilization to the savages hehe..
>>
you guys should fuck more until everyone is the same color.
>>
>>69865703

No, he's right.

What's wrong with you?
>>
File: black inventions.png (1 MB, 1474x3755) Image search: [Google]
black inventions.png
1 MB, 1474x3755
It's hard to accept your people didn't invent anything
>>
>>69865790

Jew detected.

Just kidding but stop that. I just masturbated to Latinas.
>>
>>69865778
I mean do you really think during colonialsm with the motivation (bring civilization to the savages) british people spend their time on an obscure island teaching them shakespear and how to be agrarian etc.. cause it was for their health? it was very altruistic these people wouldn't know their head from a hole in the ground, they were so backwards..

Btw. multiculturalism destroyed in less than 6 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ
>>
>>69863642
I am Justin Trudeau and I approve this message.
>>
>>69865631
>the peopleing and building up of the other side of the olanet snt important history

I bet you sometimes forget to breathe dontcha?
>>
>>69865790
Worked for you guys, didn't it?

Oh wait...
>>
>>69866276
The Irish built your country, fag. Are you trying to re write history? That's nigger tier.
>>
>>69865856
Read it again dipshit.
>>
>>69861334
>Check your entitlement
>>
>>69865856

that nigga arguing with himself....
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 723x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 723x1000
>>69861334

Tesla was black!
>>
>>69861334
Taught white people how to wash

>Didn't teach your kids

OK
>>
To be honest senpai it is because they are project their own insecurities onto others. Some of these blacks know that they're fucked in life or either very genuinely stupid. With how shitty the American K-12 system is currently: it wouldn't surprise me.

Unfortunately with the rise of social media and hollyweird promoting the "cool ass ghetto nigga" we see more of this irrelevant garbage posted. Just laugh at their face and go about your life. These cunts don't deserve to be debated with.
>>
>peanut butter
...isn't an invention it's a RECIPE
>>
File: 1444289388592.jpg (11 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1444289388592.jpg
11 KB, 252x221
>>69864745
This for real?!
>>
>>69866479
WE WUZ SERBS 'N SHEEEIT
>>
>>69864745
>platnation
>>
>>69866355
When the Irish came here to "build our country" they WERE AMERICANS YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>69866686
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
>>
>>69866589
>t is because they are project their own insecurities onto others.
This desu senpai. They love to claim that we're "obsessed" with black people, but they're the ones who have entire blogs dedicated to shitting on white people.
>>
>>69862162
What would they do without us?

>Celebrate?
>>
>>69861334

They can write? Things are worse then I thought!
>>
>>69866355
..and seriously, how does that address my response?

Oooh I get it-you've been drinking. Angry drunks are faggots. GTFO
>>
>>69866477
There's a drunk brit doing it too.
>>
>>69864745
holy fucking kek
>>
File: 1455874781491.png (36 KB, 770x510) Image search: [Google]
1455874781491.png
36 KB, 770x510
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET MANG
>>
>>69866570
Underrated aussie Bartz. Oh man oh jeez I wish we had some actual niggers in this thread.
>>
>>69866666
>>
high self-esteem without having earned it
>>
Can you really blame them? Europe, America and Middle East have rich history. What the fuck do they have except mudhuts and being slaves?
>>
Because they have no history, the first wave of this shit was the Afro-centricity bullshit back in the early 1900s before being blown off

>Ooga-booga Look at the Malian Empire, see we are capable of great civilizations!

>What ho old chum, yes we know about the Malian Empire. Mud pyramids and things like that right? Oh got to go I'm single-handedly constructing your country's entire infrastructure that you'll never thank us for.

>WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>69861334
other races don't need to counterfeit history and actually study and enjoy the thought of "what it was like" when our ancestors were primitive cave people. For us it's endearing.

But for the black, they look around and see only primitive behaviour, so must then act as though things weren't always this way. they do it because theyre embarrassed. Ever wonder why blacks are SO angry compared to other races? Deep down they know, and thats what bothers them
>>
>>69866632
>#bixnood
>>
>>69861334
Americucks gave them freedom and equal rights

Reap what you sow
>>
>>69862693
Yeah but why? history is history, looking back on savage ancestors is kindof cool and something we can all enjoy. The problem with the blacks is that they havent progressed, so theyre not looking back theyre just looking around
>>
>>69866479
#staywoke
>>
>>69862917
and some would appreciate you pointing that out
>>
>>69867004
mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga
>>
>>69861334
How many Americans died senselessly in the Civil War to give these ape-beasts freedom? We sacrificed hundreds of thousands of our country's best so they could be free, and they piss it away with ingratitude and hedonism. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>69864090
please dont take this from them. its literally all they have
>>
>>69866632
I wish. Black people don't even wear turbans.
>>
>>69866991
>other races don't need to counterfeit history and actually study and enjoy the thought of "what it was like" when our ancestors were primitive cave people. For us it's endearing.

>tfw jewish
>tfw my people built the first city in history (jericho)
>>
>>69863321
tell him that cow piss doesn't count
>>
>>69867190
>>69867190
They also invented Super Soakers.
>>
>>69866149
Five star post! Topkek
>>
>>69861334
> We were so great and better than whites
> But you guys are the ones that built such a mass network to benefit your own kind
> We are still better though
>>
>>69867183
>>
>>69862162

These fucking people are seriously delusional if they think white people need them for anything and wouldn't benefit greatly if they all just disappeared.

Seriously how fucking delusional can you get.
>>
>>69862162
What is America without the contributions of blacks?

The United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
>>
>>69867280
>tHe jews made the first city
Wew lad
>>
>>69863671
this is hilarious. she's so good
>>
>>69867183

Le happy merchant thanks you for co-operation.
>>
File: If7M8.png (394 KB, 856x714) Image search: [Google]
If7M8.png
394 KB, 856x714
>>
>>69862162
The one that pisses me off most is that they think they contributed to our "style", like hair. This bitch knows nigresses spend thousands of dollars of year to try and get the "whitest" hair possible, meaning the straightest, bounciest hair they can like a white person would have. They straight up dye their hair blonde like a white person, to look more white. They can't get enough of it. Does she think women get weaves of straight hair so they can look more like their ancestors?
She even has more European hair in her profile pic. I have literally no doubt that there's plenty of product in that shit. What a dipshit.

Source: Good Hair (Documentary)
>>
>>69861334
But, if they dindu nuffin, how did they do anything as they claim?
>>
>>69863780
>Black people invented Stop Lights
>Black people invented carjackings

Coincidence???
>>
>>69863642
Shit ,serbia, wtf

Also grats that your kebab removal guy didn't go to jail for killing mudslimes, i'm glad he's free
>>
>>69867280
Your people have never built shit because it requires work.
>>
>>69861334

Because they have no achievements to look back on.

It's quite sad desu
>>
>>69867561
Black hair is a billion dollar per yr industry.
t.cnnf
>>
>>69867295
My mistake. That changes things.
>>
>>69863642
As a father to two daughters I'm going to tell her this right now, the idea of this has absolutely no appeal whatsoever.

The kind of love between father and daughter is not even remotely romantic or lustful. It's a deep rooted connection that is difficult to explain, but for a normal and level headed person, the idea described here is beyond repulsive.
>>
File: 1459357249920.jpg (815 KB, 1496x803) Image search: [Google]
1459357249920.jpg
815 KB, 1496x803
wuz Leprechaun n'sheeit
>>
>>69867444
Its a shitload safer to go out onto the streets at night and you're far less likely to get Herpes
>>
>>69867225
I wish they did wear turbans instead of those weird fucking wigs they all seem to have.
>>
Now if you want to see true racial hatred. is that what you're looking for.. someone who REALLY FUCKING HATES non whites.. i'll give it to you.. but you're not going to like it..

Mohammad.. he was so white that if someone (according to the islamic texts) were to suggest he was black.. instant death penalty

You think i'm kidding, i wasn't.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Mohammad even referred to black as raisinheads.. *stands back in amazement can't believe it*

Isn't it funny how many blacks are muslims and don't realize this.. why you think he's the white pearl in daesh's war banner..

Go check out the video.. You think i'm kidding that's the funny part, i'm not trolling you even at the slighest. Welcome to reality my friend.
>>
>>69867619
>Your people have never built shit because it requires work.

Autistic retard who doesn't know anything about the world detected. Computers, and the internet, for that matter, only exist at their current stage because of a Jew (John von Neumann). Be grateful that it's a Jew who made it possible for you to shitpost.
>>
>>69867926
(awaits the fabrication argument) sahih al bukhari..
>>
>>69867790
WE WUZ MYTHICAL IRISH FOLKTALE CREATUREZ N SHIT
>>
>>69868068
Literally everything you said is true. Arabs to this day are extremely racist against blacks.
>>
>>69867908
It's pretty nice, bro. Just have to watch out for those fucking lebbos, roight?!
>>
>>69867786
Leaf must have ugly kids.
>>
>>69867926
RAISINHEADS

>Based Mohammad
>>
>>69864536
I have no idea how people think that anyway. why would knickers invent the traffic light? Its like saying fish Invented pizza.

At best, a handful of knickers, granted the access to western culture, have done great things, but that really speaks loudest to western culture.
>>
>>69867926
Calm down Peder. What the melanin people's of the world don't understand is that the races that despise whites think even less likely to children of mother Africa.

Because, get this... Every racial group hates the others.
>>
>>69867790

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGrGea1RgY
>>
>>69868164
No, because they're not inbred like you.
>>
>>69868151
They breed quick m8.
>>
>>69868245
>why would knickers invent the traffic light?

To prevent traffic jams among water buffalo?
>>
>>69868422
LepraCoon
>>
>>69868245
>At best, a handful of knickers, granted the access to western culture, have done great things, but that really speaks loudest to western culture.

322,116 patents were made in the United States before a single black woman patented anything (something simple and fairly useless by the way). I wish I were kidding, because this sounds so profoundly pathetic, but it's true.
>>
>>69868144
They believe unbeknownst to most that the hebrew tribes were originally white, by depictions of god in the bible always white skin white, hair white as woll.. And the arab is the white in a near equatorial environment.. Never forget that Islam is not a standalone religion it is a "christian" cult that refers to the old testament for verification.
>>
>>69861334

>nobody bathed in medieval europe

tired of this meme
>>
>>69861334

If man did not have a history it would be necessary for him to invent one
>>
>>69867926
Stop, you're making me almost not hate Islam.
>>
>>69868670
(cont) when they encounter say a somali, an arab will beat him up and harass him like a lower animal.. and the somalis will shit their pants in general.

Strict hierachy there, somalis and north africans know not to mess with an arab, and an arab can kick their ass and they'll be scared, just watch it in real life one time you'll see it.
>>
File: 1408.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1408.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>69868759
>>
>>69868783
So with all this obsession over whiteness in Islam what does that mean of Europeans? Do Arabs see a European Muslim as their equal?
>>
>>69863642
What.
>>
>>69869051
No they believe their prophet is an ancient israelite.. same as the mahdi is ancient israelite. but they don't align with the kuffar of christians in europe.. a kuffar is false.. heretic4ever.. lineages abandoing the submission to allah.. their one true god.
>>
>>69869051
>Do Arabs see a European Muslim as their equal?

No idea about that, but in general Arabs aspire to physical imagery of western world. As far as their own studies go, vast majority of common Arab housing is modelled after what is perceived as "western dream". The reason as to why these housings still feel exotic is due to subpar architectural awareness that causes some background cultural remnants to slip by.
>>
>>69867926
>>69868670
>>69868783
>>69869181

Explain Bilal Ibn Rabah
>>
File: thedream100.png (2 MB, 1214x964) Image search: [Google]
thedream100.png
2 MB, 1214x964
>>69861334
>we were not egyptians

k whitey
>>
>>69869289
H.P. Lovecraft had a Jewish wife, and he hated Jews.
>>
>>69869181
And since when you read the bible the depiction of god is white skinned and these things.. that carries on meaning.. So mohammad was super white, and if you said he was black instant death penalty..

White linen etc.. all these things, muslims are very serious about these things.. Hence if you see the daesh warbanner, it has a white pearl in it in on which it says.. you know the rest..
>>
>>69869224
Sadly many people do not understand that good architecture has to fit the landscape
>>
>>69865336
This, I'll never understand the whole mansa musa thing. His country was still a fucking shithole.
>>
>>69869422
lovecrafts wife was a gypsy, wasn't she?
A street performer who was also an author that blew his mind and eventually became the basis for the "magical blue haired pixie girl' that feminists hate so much?
>>
>>69869554
No, Jewish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Greene
>>
File: Nuwabia.jpg (3 MB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
Nuwabia.jpg
3 MB, 3200x2400
>>69869387

>Tutanchamon

No self-respecting black man who got capped as soon as he went past adolescence would hang the pictures of his familia around his resting place. :^)
>>
>>69869422

Not the same thing. Mohammed ordered some of his followers to have sex with Bilal, and when they ended up with little niglets a few months later, Mohammed basically told them not to question paternity. So he literally cucked for this "negro with the golden voice."

Plus Mohammed went on to strictly forbid racism of any sort among his followers, and explicitly as well. That's why (since Muslims can have multiple wives) Arabs began to import wives from Africa, and their children were considered just as Arab as anyone else. They've done genetic studies that confirm Arabs are significantly intermixed with negroes, and mostly from the maternal line as well, so this is all confirmed. Even nowadays, that's how Muslims judge what race you are: you are your father's race, simple as that.
>>
File: brianna wutang.png (119 KB, 203x355) Image search: [Google]
brianna wutang.png
119 KB, 203x355
>>69869665
>self-respecting
>>
>>69869703

*his followers' wives
>>
Some nigger write this, sorry I only have the quote and don't have the screencap for some reason:

"Um no, the ancient Romans were Black and the lack of financial benefit of the North is what ended slavery. White people in the south actually fought to Continue slavery and you don't get credit for ending something that you never should have began. Learn history beyond the lies they feed you in school to cater to white low self esteem"
>>
>>69869703
Wow the more I learn about Islam the more I realize that /pol/ IS a muslim board.
>>
>>69869726
>aligned with numbers 12 where moses married an ethiopean and the other hebrews got pissed off.. and miriam wife of aaron high priest mentioned this.. and the lord of hosts chief marshall at that event of the cloud army descended and got to her.. come here miriam and aaron come here moses.. and he was pretty ticked off..
and she got to stay out of the camp for 7 days to attone for it. Moses had cucked himself.. but god got pissed of the people complaining..
this tell us one important fact.. the ancient hebrews were white.. infact she was supposed to celebrate her witeness by making her leprous (a sickness where you turn very white) outside the camp.. and moses pleaded with the commander of the host.. and she was spared., apparently to them, death isn't a big deal.. just a new beginning.
>>
>>69870365
(cont)
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+12 here's the passage.. miriam wife of high priest aaron started to speak against moses, cause he had married an ethiopean woman, they didn't look like the hebrews.. Immediately from piillar of the cloud.. someone came to talk about that, enjoy.
>>
>>69870508
(come here you primates, let us reason together) :D hahaha.. but that does not mean all ethnicities should mix, but it means when there's self determinancy and people find love with eachother.. no problem.. can you handle that pol.. :D and moses was held in very high regard, they actually say to her how dare you speak against moses for making this decision..

The ancieint hebrews are clearly not black.. of that we can put to rest clearly..
>>
If they were so good at inventing shit and running societies you'd think they'd still be on top
>>
>>69861334
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET
>>
>>69861334
because if white europeans lose the next war, the jews and niggers gonna claim everything for themselves
>muh evil white ppl
>>
This actually is pretty interesting, with regards to moses marrying an ethiopean woman.. cause black hebrew israelites (you're an edomite, everyones an edomite) eventhough edom is from teman to dedan (yemen to saudi arabia)

But this shows why ethiopea has traces of ancient hebrews.. they're not ancient hebrews it actually deliberately says that some of the ancient hebrews mixed with the ethiopeans.. this is why they got these things :)

So it's like "they mixed" blacks was first hebrews.. :D
>>
>>69870365
>>69870508
>>69870750

Again, not the same as Mohammed with Bilal. Plus most cases of racemixing in the Bible end badly, see Samson and Delilah, Babel, etc.
>>
They have nothing to be proud of that they made themselves yet their culture places a lot of weight on chest beating and displays of success
>>
>>69863671
That is some grade A projection.
>>
>>69869387

can someone please explain what that '100' shit means?
>>
File: CO0kjMWUwAIg2BN.jpg (45 KB, 599x412) Image search: [Google]
CO0kjMWUwAIg2BN.jpg
45 KB, 599x412
>>69863571
Remove kikongo.
>>
>>69867786
You got a chubby and now you're venting
>>
>>69870768
My favorite part of it is that according to their own bullshit Nigger Utopia and all of it's advanced magic and science fell because they couldn't fight off some white dirty naked cave people.
>>
>>69870979
doesn't mean everyone should do it, moses was granted special priveledge.. if mix was mums the word howcwome miriam complained about it.. just pointing it out that it's not explicitly denied by god in the bible. But also making it very clear that the reason they complained was because they were NOT black..

Just an easy verse to debunk the black hebrew israelites when you come across them
>>
>>69862970
Don't laugh too hard, these people are fucking dangerous for your national history, some day few of these jealous niggers will begin to rewrite your history with officials blessing.

You should already enforce your legacy and debunk their shitty facts everywhere they happen.

It has already begin with your "black history month".
>>
>>69871360
Please France, shut it.
>>
File: Absolutely degenerate.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely degenerate.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>69863642

Goddamnit Serbia
>>
>>69871414
Stfu anglo piece of shit, go suck some kike dick in the City and be a good goy.
>>
>>69871360
I wouldn't doubt some officials may begin to pay lip service to this crazy bullshit but black history is mostly a week in middle school history classes where you listen to MLK speeches and learn about peanut butter.
>>
>>69871750
>Implying we haven't been good friends with the kikes for a while
We gave them Israel you know.
>>
>>69871332
She says it herself

"And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us?

"you married a black woman what about our lineage moses"...

"cause he married an ethiopean.. race traitor to the hebrews who were clearly not black.. that ticked the higherups off..cause moses was in their favour.. so she got the wind knocked out of her..

So obvious what's going on.. so a commander comes down from the pillar of the cloud come here.. none such is that of moses that is so loyal of you how dare you speak against him.. and she's shunned..

Intermixing is fine as long as it doesn't destroy ethnicities.. and the base structure of nations in a negative situation. imo.. people have certain duties.

Moses marrying an ethiopean isn't going to do much.. well it did make ethiopea christian and with hebrew lineage and hablogroup etc. in some avenues but yeah :D

And does miriam forget she was taken out of egypt along with the rest atleast highlighted..
>>
>>69863642
Is the Serbian government funding some sort of new shit posting weapon to compete with Australia?
>>
>>69863780
>Guess where math began... Africa

Historically, it is said to be descended from the Sumerian peoples, who inhabited Mesopotamia.
I'm fucking fed of these retards spouting shit.
>>
File: 1425461614158.jpg (224 KB, 344x4187) Image search: [Google]
1425461614158.jpg
224 KB, 344x4187
WE WUZ KINGS
E

W
U
Z

K
O
N
G
Z
>>
This thread makes my blood boil.
>>
>>69871922
But even back then it was such rare occurence the transplantation towards the ethiopeans and living after them with regards to moses.. that it is specifically mentioned in the bible..

When you find out people in the bible are even complaining about it happening.. even as some one out of a million thing

And then witnessing the cuckery going on today.. imagine what miriam would say today :D

Take off nuke the site from orbit, only way to be sure :p jk
>>
>>69861334
>we taught
this always cracks me up
i guess white people stole that ability also?
>>
File: 1458828428283.jpg (37 KB, 420x408) Image search: [Google]
1458828428283.jpg
37 KB, 420x408
>>69872402 make white people breed again!

If i have to see another advert of some kid in africa that's starving because her mother had 4x the children that she can feed i'm about to throw up.. it's so insincere..
>>
>>69867536
okay now im fucking mad
>>
>>69872590
europe: doubled population of africa within a few decades.. whilst almost having no children at all for themselves.. gee i wonder why it's so fucking expensive to have kid and there can't be any inscentive to have more kids cause it costs too much.. WAIT.. let's throw trillions in the face of africa.. hm... somehow i see a better way.. fuck africa, spend your money on you for a change, it 's quite needed.
>>
>>69872750
Let them fucking starve.. let them learn how to breed responsibly.. what.. we're going to reward bad behaviour now?

we're rewarding bad behaviour, they fucking shit out 4-6 kids.. send them to fucking europe, one less european.. good luck..
if africa isn't the fucking epitomy of r selection..

breed like rabbits.. most will survive.. sparce ressources..

Introduce them into k environment.. a drivelling snotnosed amount of pituary retards with low iq gradually replacing the high iq population..

yeahhhh.no..
>>
>>69872912
(cont) r/k selection theory.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I
>>
>>69872639
Oh it never ends with the Afrocentrics. If they're popular enough for a nigger to learn about without having to read a book I assure you they've got some 'evidence' that the person was actually black.
>>
>>69872912
"what we're going to reward bad behaviour now" implying we haven't done that for the last several decades.. with almost ZERO RESULT.. they just doubled the amount of kids..

Hey guys here's a puzzle, we're starving please fucking help us cause we're starving and our kids have big bellies from malnutrition please help..

"helps"

Decades later hey guys we're now twice as many and we're still starving please help..

sorry if i didn't care as much as before..
>>
>>69862162
welp I'm TRIGERRED
>>
>>69861334
And why do so many niggers reek like shit?

Seriously I've met many black people in my life and every single one of them smelled nasty.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 287x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 287x442
>>69862162
And yet delusional sjws say that only white people can be racist.
>>
>>69873221
If we spent.. the amount of money that we have doled out to these pituary retards.. our society would be in pretty good shape.. instead it's mediocre.. Cause of this deadweight.

Remind me again why they deserve any of our money if you rule out altruism and charity? and remind me again the trillions these fuckers owe.. that could have been more well spent on many other things else..
>>
>>69864416
No it wasn't
>LEAF
>>
File: Justthefacts.jpg (873 KB, 984x3368) Image search: [Google]
Justthefacts.jpg
873 KB, 984x3368
>>69862162
Cause who the fuck else is going to kill everyone?!
>>
>>69873314
It's called "jungle funk" anon.
>>
>>69873451
Just look at that amount of money we're just throwing into the wind, and look at mugabe look at other places in africa, as soon as they realizes how to mine their minerals and take a quantum leap 200 years into the past.. they'll probably not want to pay us back either.. look at mugabe.. totally anti white.. no white people in zimbabwe..

Guess what.. no black people in europe you fucking turd.. go back.. i don't like you..

Fucking incompetent idiots, if europe were in africa we'd be ruling the fucking planet by now

They have everything under their feet and near them but not a fucking clue how to utilize them.. YET WE PAY THEM TRILLIONS to create their societies for them so they won't pay us back.. it's hilarious..
>>
File: 1448368688855.jpg (157 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
1448368688855.jpg
157 KB, 633x1812
>>69861334
>bring themselves up

Even worse than that, it outlines just how retarded they are since they now have to explain how a master race of technologically advanced kangz was completely obliterated by caveman whitey.
>>
>>69873750
witness the supreme incompetence of the africans 50+ nations and they have to go to northern europe... they manage to be unable to get the most ressource rich continent in pretty much the fucking planet.. NOT to work, so they migrate in masses to other places..

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69873869
With trillions thrown in their face.. it's like a garden hose her free money.. they don't do shit..

"oh you not sending me enough money gotta send more" what the fuck.. did you ever hear of the concept of building your own nation.
>>
>>69866604
A recipe can be ORIGINAL, therefore an invention. It still wasn't invented by a black guy. Legumes were crushed into paste by Arabs, anyway.
>>
>>69873943
I*m genuinely curious to see what would happen if the foreign aid was completely shut off.. i mean it's not proper that other nation simply only exist by subsidies of other nations.. they might aswell not exist then.. if they are that inept..
>>
>>69874080
And quite frankly fuck africa, spend it on the citizens, if africa can't take care of itself after being showered in trillions for DECADES.. fuck it.. i won't donate a single dime towards any stinking kid in africa starving or any nursery or any damn shitty thing.. like the cucks in my country.. what the fuck is the use when they don't take any modicum of responsibility for themselves. Oh look me in the t-shirt that I FUCKING BOUGHT YOU.. starving cause your whore of a mother had 6 more kids that she can't feed..

Jesus christ.. when does it end???
>>
>>69874305
Oh and get this..

I get this from african americans online.. blacks are being genocided, it's black genocide.. i really want to literally slap them in the face with a fucking wiffle bat 1 billion times and torture them with the sound of it..to give them an understanding of their pathetic whining and excuses.. at the expense of others ofcourse.
>>
>>69874403
black population is experiencing ethnic cleansing.. HAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>69861334
Why do you focus so much on a minuscule group? What do you even gain from it?
>>
>>69864745
>Playing volleyball with a human head
The average human head weighs 5kg

FIVE KILOS
IT WOULD BREAK YOUR FUCKING HANDS
>>
Say this is not true.. africa should have only the children they can pay for themselves, their starvation is their own fault

Nations who earned it should have as many children as possible.. they've earned it

Instead ITS THE OTHER FUCKING WAY AROUND.. PEOPLE BUSTING THEIR ASS TO PAY FOR YOUR BULLSHIT.. FUCK YOU..
>>
>>69874820
(cont) whilst saying "oh i better not have too many children.. how can i afford it" Well.. maybe you can afford it if you stop giving to these faggots in africa and other places and let let them fend for themselves..
>>
>>69874555
>niggers using logic
>>
>>69874885
"oh no that's inhumane" sorry your offspring is far more human than these 10 dregs one woman can pump out and then ask other pepole to pay for her kids..

I'm actually tired of how i'm become to cruel but it's the unchallenged and unmitigated bullshit that never ends with these fucking people.. THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.. PERIOD.. And why should this not be spent on something else.. give me a good answer "blehbleh starving improvement of blabla." FUCK YOU.. FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR SHIT AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.. these people are turds they don't deserve SHIT..
>>
>>69871118
the 100 emoji was meant to be a 100% in a test result.
From that black people took the 100 and started to say "imma keep it 100 nahmean", meaning: "I'm gonna keep it real".
>>
>>69864745
>>69864745
WW WUZ VOLLEYBALLS N SHIT
>>
If black people invented almost everything like they claim, and got it somehow all stolen by the "primitive white man", thats the best goddamn argument for white supremacy I've ever heard.
>>
>>69861334
The only history blacks don't claim is their own.
>>
>>69863671
Can they send me back to space with the African space program?
>>
>>69867926

Muhmmad was a white male? We can finally use this to our advantagr.
>>
>>69868673
>no one bathed as far back as the Romans or even further
>>
File: 1458186421087.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
1458186421087.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>69865396
Not to mention how many slave owners were black. Estimates put it somewhere around 40% of slave owners were black or mixed. Slavery was literally the first and possibly the only case of black cultural appropriation by white people.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.