[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Air France stewardesses mutiny over order to wear headscarves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
I want off this ride.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/02/air-france-stewardesses-mutiny-over-order-to-wear-headscarves/
>>
>>>69785583

WHISTLEBLOWN ON EU GENOCIDE

GET IN HERE LADS
>>
>>69789376
>Women who wear veils or Islamic headscarves, she said, were like “negroes who supported slavery”.
oy vey how racist
>>
>>69789376
CURSE THE INFIDEL
ALL WILL SUBMIT TO ISLAM
>>
Froggies is acting like muslim niggers now demanding their host country change the rules for them.
>>
File: 475.jpg (1 MB, 1079x1619) Image search: [Google]
475.jpg
1 MB, 1079x1619
>>69789376
This is only the beginning

There is only one woman who can save France now
>>
File: 1459573529196.jpg (44 KB, 964x843) Image search: [Google]
1459573529196.jpg
44 KB, 964x843
>>69789376
>order to wear headscarves

Lol WHAT?

Sweden and Canada aren't even in the running for the CuckCup.
>>
>>69789376
A-are women starting to be redpilled
>>
>>69789489
Fucking retard
>>
>>69789376
Special snowflake. Their lands, their rules. Wear the fucking scarf.
>>
>>69789376
Inshalla, these kuffar whores need to be less islamophobic
>>
>this from the country that banned them publicly
I don't get how France could pass such a based law then cuck everyone else
>>
>>69789764

Sweden has lately been a bad goy, although only because the ruling party is scared shitless of losing all their voters.
>>
>>69789679
No they are demanding that their uniform representing a French airline isn't islamified. They said they are fine with wearing a head scarf when in their regular clothes in Iran but not as part of the uniform.

Hell, they just want the option of not being force to go to Iran and not have to do that without penalties.

It's very reasonable, fuck off you Aussie Muslim scum.
>>
>>69789376
Why?

When in rome do as the romans do.
>>
>>69789891
>Their lands, their rules. Wear the fucking scarf.
Lol nope. Passenger aircraft are sovereign property of whatever flag they are registered under, same as ships. The passenger cabin of a delta airlines 747 sitting on a Iranian runway is fucking american soil and subject to american laws. Violating that sovereignty is cause belli and has been for 70 fucking years.
>>
>>69790112
>Hell, they just want the option of not being force to go to Iran and not have to do that without penalties.
Let me reword that.

They want the option of not having to go to Iran if they aren't comfortable with being required to wear a head scarf without being punished for it.
>>
>>69790200
Calm down freedom bro. The order is for when they EXIT the plane and go to their hotels or whatever.

>Female members of flight crews have been ordered to cover their hair once they disembark in Tehran and unions are demanding that the flights be made voluntary for women.

It's still cucked but no reason to whip the eJ.D. out.
>>
>>69789791
Don't let this one example fool you. Any of them would trade you to ISIS for a kebab and hijab in a moment's notice.
>>
>>69790200

>
Lol nope. Passenger aircraft are sovereign property of whatever flag they are registered under, same as ships.

That's wrong. Once you're in national airspace the laws of the country apply.

For example, when passengers get rowdy on board it's the local police that take them off and a local court that fines them.
>>
To specify a bit for everyone who won't bother to read anything about that, Air France stewardess are protesting the obligation to wear a headscarf as part of their uniform when landing in Iran (not during the flight thank fucking law, it's forbidden by law to wear any apparent religious signs, ofc incuding head fucking scaves in most hosting jobs), and the lines are not opened yet. The mutiny ist hat Air France doesn't give a fuck about sending stewardess who really don't want to wear a fucking headscarf instead of putting only volonteers on this line, which will only serve three trips a week. So they really could fucking afford to put only negroes who accept slavery on this fucking line.
>>
>>69789561
>Women who wear veils or Islamic headscarves, she said, were like “negroes who supported slavery”.
their is actually a shitload of people and feminist association who declared their support to the female minister who said that on the radio. For the context some clothes label decided to launch an Islamic clothes collection in France.
In Europe feminist are eating each other between the old generation who want to stand against Islam and the younger one who said the veil is a sign of empowerment.
>>
>>69789891
They don't follow that on MY homeland, why should we lower ourselves to follow their inferior tradition?
>>
>>69791012
Doesn't apply to the personnel, only the passengers.
>>
Headscarves are kinda hot on attractive women, it's not a muslim thing.
It was popular in the 60s or so.
>>
>>69791479
>the veil is a sign of empowerment
But that's retarded
>>
>>69791584

think of it as being a form of time-travel.

if you could go back in time to the 13th century, you would try to fit in during your short visit, so you could come back alive.

same thing here.
>>
>>69789891
> Their lands, their rules
So why are they imposing their rules on your land Canada ?
>>
>>69791735

Only for Catholics. I think some sects that thing VII is heretic still force their women to wear them.
>>
File: 2016-04-03_1619.png (232 KB, 1040x706) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03_1619.png
232 KB, 1040x706
>>69789376
> Ms Rossignol, who describes herself as “a feminist with a modern vision of the family”, was herself embroiled in a row over headscarves last month prompted by Marks and Spencer’s decision to sell the burkini, or full body swimsuit.

good
fucking
grief

never thought old marks and sparks would sell us out
i wonder how many they have actually sold
>>
>>69791758
Yes.
Because that is the whole point of the younger generation of feminists.
Being retarded.
Good thing that nobody actually gives a fuck about them in France, aside from a few hundred hispters here and there that nobody takes seriously either.
>>
>>69791758
I agree with you
My father have a female coworker born in Algeria who ran away in France because her family forced to wear the veil and marry her at 12 (she also married an Italian jew). I can tell you she's extremely displeased with the retards who say that.
>>
File: poppins.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
poppins.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
How dare those Iranians expect women to get dressed before disembarking in their country!?!

Nuke em.
>>
Dear /pol/ shitposters, please be aware wearing headscarves in Iran is mandatory, it's the law of this country.

EVERY airline company in the world flying to Iran is forcing stewardess to wear headscares when in Iran. Air France is just asking the same and they went apeshit over it.

What retarded OP didn't explain is this issue only concerns being in Iran. They don't even have to wear it during the travel. While I agree the Iranian law is retarded, you can't expect to ignore the law of a country.
>>
File: girl_eat_fud.jpg (49 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
girl_eat_fud.jpg
49 KB, 620x400
>>69792419
>While I agree the Iranian law is retarded, you can't expect to ignore the law of a country.

what if the law required women to be nude? what if the law required women to have sex with the locals? what if the law required women to eat a huge cheeseburger?
>>
>>69792567
>what if the law required women to be nude? what if the law required women to have sex with the locals? what if the law required women to eat a huge cheeseburger?
Well then you don't do there ?
>>
>>69792689
*go
>>
>>69792567
Where is that country and how do you get citizenship ? Asking for a friend
>>
File: article-burqa2-1123.jpg (89 KB, 970x745) Image search: [Google]
article-burqa2-1123.jpg
89 KB, 970x745
In Saudi Arabia, stewardesses must wear the “abaya”, a long robe that covers the body, but unlike Saudi women they are not compelled to wear face veils.
----------

That is generous, no? Saudi Arabia allows foreign women to not wear the niqqa. Amazing, no? Just a long robe and a headscarf like pic related.
>>
>>69789376
Just hire Muslim men for these flights.
>>
>>69795256
Yeah, that would work. If only there were a large Muslim population in France. But no, sadly the French aren't anything according to their government.
They're only French, not Christian, Muslim or Jewish. Just French.
>>
File: 1383690029112.gif (447 KB, 499x699) Image search: [Google]
1383690029112.gif
447 KB, 499x699
>stewardesses win argument
>3 days later a movie called "RAPES ON A PLANE" is created based on real events.
>>
Just a question, if the airline demanded to wear the headscarf while working how would this differ from demanding to wear a suit at work? I mean these suits look sexy and maybe some women don't like to wear a suit, how can come that the company imposes such strict rules, what if they impose the rule for them to wear a headscarf?
>>
Demand to not be forced to work those flights seems perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>69792689
Some don't want to. They shouldn't be forced or else lose their jobs.
>>
>>69798057

I'm not sure you're clear on the concept of what having a job entails. Much of it is stuff that you don't "want" to do. That's why you get paid to do it.
>>
>>69792567
That burger looks really good.
>>
File: 911ny.jpg (131 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
911ny.jpg
131 KB, 800x555
>>69789376
These women should be fired immediately.
The company has a strict uniform policy and they should have to follow it if they want to stay employed.
>>
>>69798442
I doubt when they were hired they understood they'd be required to wear demeaning religious garb as part of their job.
>>
File: Jew caught in a lie.jpg (11 KB, 197x250) Image search: [Google]
Jew caught in a lie.jpg
11 KB, 197x250
>>69789561
>>69789561
>>
File: laskie suffragettes.jpg (152 KB, 1024x773) Image search: [Google]
laskie suffragettes.jpg
152 KB, 1024x773
>>69800310
Why is it demeaning to cover your head?
>>
I don't understand why they should have to wear headscarves though. Just because Iran said so?

Kek
>>
>>69799137
>Strict company uniform policy
But Ahmed Allahkurfarmohamopedophilakbar, headscarves aren't part of company uniform.

Go back to roachistan and gas yourself.
>>
File: 1449425197786.png (49 KB, 595x680) Image search: [Google]
1449425197786.png
49 KB, 595x680
>>69789630
FUCK

OFF

GOATFUCKER
>>
>>69801495
jep, because it is the way to go there
>>
>>69789970
all muzzies should die t b h
>>
>>69789376
What kind of fucking headline is that
>"air-france-stewardesses-mutiny-over-order-to-wear-headscarves"
I can't even understand a thing.
>>
>>69794351
No, it is not generous.

It is still islamification of western women. These muzzies should be bombed to shit if they don't stop it immediately and same with the governments and companies advocating for stewardesses to bow down to this fucking bullshit.

So fuck you goatfucker symapthizer Hans
>>
>Muslim woman from Muslim country refuses to do Muslim thing
?
>>
First world problems.
Yawn
>>
>>69789376
I think they took down the page, kek
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.