[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On 2 December 1919, Wilhelm wrote to Field Marshal August von
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
On 2 December 1919, Wilhelm wrote to Field Marshal August von Mackensen, denouncing his own abdication as the "deepest, most disgusting shame ever perpetrated by a person in history, the Germans have done to themselves... egged on and misled by the tribe of Judah ... Let no German ever forget this, nor rest until these parasites have been destroyed and exterminated from German soil!" Wilhelm advocated a "regular international all-worlds pogrom à la Russe" as "the best cure" and further believed that Jews were a "nuisance that humanity must get rid of some way or other. I believe the best thing would be gas!"

Last hope for the west died: 11/11/1918
>>
>>69787893
The world would be a better place if the gap had not opened between first and second army. The miracle on the marne was the death of the west.
>>
>>69788271
oh please

the germans were dead in the water anyway
>>
>>69787893
I will never forget
>>
If the central powers would've won the war, the world would be a better place.

I don't think that anybody can deny that.
>>
>>69788396
Haha, you wish.

>>69788271
What does it feel like to be a traitor to the European race?
>>
>>69787893
>Wilhelm
>ever
Wilhelm in his arrogance dismissed Bismark pissed off the British and stupidly supported the Austrians in a shit storm in the Balkans.

The West died in 1914.
>>
>>69788484
as a Frenchman I have to agree. We were wrong
>>
>>69788484
If time stood still and change died after WWI, then yes - the world would be better. But, I would rather a free world rather than a German world.
>>
>>69788628
>preferring a jew controlled world than a german world

kill yourself
>>
>>69788551
1. Bismarck was Senile when he was dismissed
2. Germany considered to go to war with Britain during the Boer war, but didn't, because they were nearing eachother during that time.
3. Germany had to support Austria or isolate themself.
>>69788628
I hope you enjoy your rape gangs which you only got because you foolishly allied France instead of Germany.
>>
File: rip-german-nationalism.jpg (143 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
rip-german-nationalism.jpg
143 KB, 630x840
>>69787893
>Bismarck gets friendly with Russia and Austria, isolates France diplomatically
>Year of the Three Emperors, RIP Freddy III
>Wilhelm II fires Bismarck
>Refuses to renew alliance with Russia
>Russia allies with France
>Tries to build a bigger navy than the British
>Acts like a retard in Morocco
>Britain allies with France
>Germany is stuck with Austria and Turkey as allies
>If only Frederick III had bothered to get surgery none of this would have happened
>>
>>69788724
Well, what happens when we kill of the Jew's domination? You must remember that time is dynamic and ever-growing, it's not a static entity. This is why I said if time is static I would prefer the Germans to win, but it's not thus I don't.
>>
>>69788839
Just look at Europe

Leftist dominated, Muslim rape, Jew controlled

If some hitler like demagogue came around then I'll share your optimism
>>
>>69788759
Funnily gang rapes by negroes and pakis happened way after WWI.
>>
>>69788551
>The West died in 1914.
He had mental problems, but even HE was able to see the danger.
>>
>>69788939
That is the current situation, yes - but will it be like that forever? I highly doubt it.
>>
>>69789002
Yeah, itll be even worse

European Union: FULLCOMMUNISM FOR EUROPE
>>
>>69788827
>Frederick III.

Fuck smoking desu
>>
>>69789047
>FULLCOMMUNISM FOR EUROPE
Not so bad...
>>
>>69788827
Friedrich III. was basically cucked by his Eternal Anglo wife until the German unification.
>>
>>>69785583

WHISTLEBLOWN ON EU GENOCIDE

GET IN HERE LADS
>>
>“One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans (1888).”
>Bismark

Can't say he didn't call it. Man knew the world was about to get Serb'd
>>
>>69789099
get out of here you commie

the soviet union was dominated by the jewry

Putin said so himself
>>
>>69789263
I'm not a communist, but I want to make Europe burned ^) Too many problems/jews/genocide from gayrope.
>>
>>69789519
Well you're getting your wish

Cultural Marxism is in full force
>>
>>69787893
Wilhelm was just butthurt he started a war he couldn't win and lost because people don't like the idea of starving to death or being drafted into a war where the country is quickly losing ground.
>>
>>69787893

>make rash decisions
>fail
>blame Jews
>never solve problem only anger the proles to support some other bullshit
>rinse, repeat

Europe since 6ad
>>
>>69789855
>be controlled by jews

America since forever
>>
>>69789047
If you really think that than you're no better than the communists or jews, since that is what will happen. If you instead what a free and white Europe, then wish for it and fight for it.
>>
>>69790340
I'm going to go out and have 4 white children.

If you aren't having children, and plenty of them, you aren't helping
>>
>>69790504
>Overpopulating your country
Let's not play the barbarian's game. Let's instead send off the negro and brownies to die in their own lands.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.