[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white cops love slaughtering innocent black teenagers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: cops.jpg (30 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
30 KB, 490x360
Why do white cops love slaughtering innocent black teenagers for no reason?
>>
File: reetu.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
reetu.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Who doesn't love doing that?
>>
Fun!
>>
>>69785633

Because black teenagers LOVE to give people a reason
>>
They're helping make America great again.
>>
>>69785633
>Innocent
>>
>no reason
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
>>
>>69785633
feels good man
>>
>>69785633
>innocent
>black teenager

Pick one
>>
>>69785633
Massive sliding to distract from infamy.org.
>>
File: 1451357346014.jpg (49 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1451357346014.jpg
49 KB, 600x601
>>69785633
>>
>>69785633
More blacks are killed by other Blacks packing firearms than cops killing them.
>>
Systematicâ„¢ Racismâ„¢

I love how NYPD is always accused of systematic racism because It disproportionately targets minorities for patdowns (But actually under proportionately targets those minorities, because they commit more crimes) and yet the NYPD is something like 40% non-white

God bless Black and Hispanic police officers who don't take shit from assblasted Liberals
>>
Cops love slaughtering anything they can get away with slaughtering. Dogs, whites, blacks. Doesn't matter. If they have power they will abuse it. Cops were the loser kids in high school who were too dumb to get into college.They won't be able to handle the only power they ever get in their life.
>>
I was a cop for a few years after I got out of the Marines. The police academy class before mine they fired a cadet who made a joke about the targets being black. My class had blue targets.

Political correctness and extreme fear of legal Liability are a recipie for lawlessness.
>>
>>69785633
We would all be doing it, if we got away with it.
>>
>>69785633

Just poor police work famiglia

Just remember that you're paying taxes for the trials, evidence processing, ambulance and emergency medical work every time someone is injured by police.

Very expensive desu
>>
>>69786047
Wow, it's like you speak from experience :^)
>>
>>69785633
They love all the paperwork that comes after it. It is a real treat to them. They live for that paperwork and getting investigated.
>>
>>69785633
IGNORE ALL DEMORALIZATION AND SLIDING THREADS.

>>>69785583

WHISTLEBLOWN ON EU GENOCIDE

GET IN HERE LADS
>>
>>69785633
Because that literally doesn't happen.
>>
>>69785633
>Why do American cops love slaughtering innocent people for no reason?
FTFY
Too much bacon and aspartame must have degraded their minds 2bh
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 750x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 750x666
>>69785633
4chan delivers
>>
>>69785633
Because low IQ/borderline retarded niggers can't understand simple concepts of right and wrong, "drop the weapon" "get out of the vehicle" "can I see some ID"
Niggers actually enjoy confrontation and the shift in perception thanks to BLM has increased their propensity for confrontation.
They should be exterminated.
They're parasites.
>>
>>69785633
Everyone needs a hobby, pham.
>>
>>69785633
>black teenagers
>innocent

Pick one faggot.
>>
>>69785633
Who is the qt in the background
>>
Why are american cops even allowed to shoot citizens? Seriously, I live in authoritarian state and cops barely kill anyone here and when they do half of the time they go to jail for that. Aren't you guys supposed to be paragons of liberty and humanism or something like that?
>>
>>69785677
fpbp
>>
>>69786885
Judy Marte I think.
Its from a show called NYC 22 and she's the only actress around that age group with those features.
>>
>>69786929
america would be a less free place if you weren't allowed to shoot people

cops are free citizens just like the rest of us
>>
>>69785633
They love their communities and want to make them a better place to live
>>
>>69785633
You just asked for the reason they do something for no reason. Are you retarded?
>>
They don't
>>
>>69785633

Because they love Justice and want to protect the great citizens of this country.
>>
File: dreddgtfo.gif (995 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
dreddgtfo.gif
995 KB, 500x213
It's cheaper to dig a whole than to send someone to jail.
>>
>>69785633
t. fourteen year old
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.