[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Muslims become the majority in Europe and there are calls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 99889898977.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
99889898977.png
34 KB, 675x694
>mfw Muslims become the majority in Europe and there are calls to make homosexuality illegal from the now majority "people of colour" and the leftists won't know what to do
Why aren't we focussing on the pros of Europe dying?
That's going to be hilarious.
>>
>>69784263
it won't be hilarious at all
>>
>>69784263
Do you think there will be self-correction, anon?
>>
File: 1457797156402.png (365 KB, 573x542) Image search: [Google]
1457797156402.png
365 KB, 573x542
>>69784342

I'll be laughing.
>>
>>69784468
60%
>>
>>69784501

Lo energy
>>
>>69784263
sharia law is such a pro
>>
File: 1459191340245.jpg (84 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
1459191340245.jpg
84 KB, 444x337
>>69784263
It will be hilarious in the "YOU DIDN'T LISTEN" sense.

Importing barbarians and then being surprised that their culture is barbaric is pretty laughable. The real white man needs to wake up.
>>
They will make them get sex changes like in Iran.
>>
>>69784263
Read; Regressive Left
>>
>>69784263
Faggot you're in Europe
>>
>>69784263
islam will devour the left the moment it takes over, that's nothing new

hilarious? ironic? sure

but at that point what difference does it make?
>>
>>69784454
The muslim invasion is the self-correction.

>15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

>25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

>30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. 31 Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand. 33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 34 The sights you see will drive you mad. 35 The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.
>>
>>69784468
You˙re just jealous. You cucked yourself when the nog population went out of hand and then you allowed the mexicans to flood your country.

Now 90% of the murders are committed by lationos and blacks but they count latinos as white and say whites commit 45% of the murders
>>
>>69784263
im trying to point that out for ages and all they do is just call me muslimlover sandnigger and whatnot

however nobody sees that it is the only way we can get the world to be traditional again

>>69784619
>barbaric
it is our civilization which thinks homosex, murdering little babies, sjw... is normal and yet you call them barbarians
>>
>>69784650

God I hope so, 100% of transgenders are fetishists who can't keep their dicks in their pants.
>>
>>69784758

>36 The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone. 37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.

>38 You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40 You will have olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off. 41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42 Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.

>43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

>45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
>>
>>69784263
How about grow some balls and tell feminists to go back into the kitchen before they destroy your country?
You don't need shitskins to do it for you or every birt is just an autist?
>>
>>69784788
>our civilization
its not really ours anymore though is it
>>
>>69784263
Well there's couple upsides

All niggers will be flushed away, since no more raycism talk

Honestly it's small grace, but no more faggots or niggers. Not to mention all media will openly hate jews in the future.
>>
All I have to do is grow a beard and goto the osque on Friday. My life style won't be dramatically affected if the UK is an Islamic society. I may even run the mosque myself. But women and gays will be fucked under sharia law.
>>
>49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
>>
>>69784263
It will be funny to see homos and trannies murdered by Muslims and the desperate mental gymnastics employed by leftists to justify the occupation.
>>
>>69784849
completely correct
I was just trying to make a point

although 99% trump voter liberal abortion homosexlovers would probs disagree with us
>>
>>69784830
Anyone who does that publically, one or all of the following will happen
a) You will lose your job, and it will be very difficult to get a new one, especially if it is a well paying job.
b) The police will visit you in regards to hate speach.
c) The UAF or similar will find where you live and wreck your life, possibly with violence.
>>
>>69784263
Because Muslims are ragingly homosexual, unapologetically hypocritical, and because it isn't like Muslims are properly taking over. They're just being brought in to destroy the middle class and create a disposable mass of illiterates, who will do whatever the new master caste wants, halal or haram. The world will be a favela.
>>
The successful white gay men just flee to Sydney and Tel Aviv
Australia becomes the next super power
>>
>>69784501
60% white, more whites living in the US than UK, France and Germany combined.
>>
>>69785244
no it won't

read the social cycle theory
>>
>>69785297
Australia has quite large immigrant population too you know? They're being fucked over too right now

Just move to Asia, it seems they're constantly building shit anyways. China already has fucking cities empty for this shit anyways, they already knew this would happen. Or do you honestly think they just build cities to meme around?
>>
>>69784933
Holy fuck.
>>
>>69785307

More like 60% mutt, considering how burgers are so obsessed with "one drop" they should take into account that most of them have at least some "non white" in them.
>>
>>69784263
Not happening. Maybe in Germany or UK.
>>
>>69784650
No, that is just iranians. Homos will be executed
>>
>>69785403
I've visited Australia and for two months I saw one nigger before Cairns(which was full of abbos). Yes there's lot of Asians but they actually do something useful. If I go outside of my house right now I can guarantee I will see at least 5 Somalis and shitskins.
>>
>>69785307

>more whites living in the US than UK, France and Germany combined.

This is the most bizarre argument ever. To illustrate how retarded it is here's a list of African countries that have less blacks than America. Not counting small island nations and N.African countries with black minorities.

Djibouti
Swaziland
Equatorial Guinea
Mauritius
Guinea-Bissau
Gabon
Gambia
Lesotho
Botswana
Namibia
Liberia
Republic of the Congo
Mauritania
Central African Republic
Togo
Sierra Leone
Eritrea
South Sudan
Burundi
Benin
Rwanda
Guinea
Chad
Somalia
Zimbabwe
Senegal
Mali
Zambia
Malawi
Niger
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Madagascar
Ivory Coast
Angola
Mozambique
Ghana
Uganda

America is around the 10th blackest country on the planet if you measure it like that. But no one fucking does because it's % that matters.
>>
>>69784263

That would be fun dude, but the lgbtqia+ crowd - they will be the first ones to see the tipped end of the knife when Islam gets Europe
>>
>>69785147
It's better to live one day as a lion.
If that's what people will other will follow.
>>
>>69784501
>>69784774
What makes me laugh about you uroslimes is that you think the minorities are spread out with the whites, when in fact they're segregated into small communities and the whites still dominate 80% of the land mass

The ignorance of you people is so laughable to Americans
>>
>liberals are terrible
>Muslims and Africans are also terrible
>somehow it's a good thing when power shifts from one to the other

no
>>
>>69786250
>Two enemies
>One destroys the other
>Now there is one enemy
>>
>>69785147
That's some serious crazy shit! It's amazing how much shit I can get away with just because i'm black. I tell crazy white feminist anything I want without losing everything. Most white men in Sweden are just too timid or emasculated to do anything.
>>
>>69784263
IGNORE ALL DEMORALIZATION AND SLIDING THREADS.

>>>69785583

WHISTLEBLOWN ON EU GENOCIDE

GET IN HERE LADS
>>
>>69786360
there's no force for good

the conservatives are hungry, willing slaves to global corporatism, the liberals only want to see a brown, female-centric society, and Muslims are violent animals who want to live under an irrational theocracy
>>
Here's a secret. Leftists actually look down on migrants. They look at them like children. Children can't be evil, they just don't know any better. Leftists cannot fathom that they actually know what they want. If this happened, the left would try to convince Muslims they just don't really want to ban homosexuality. They will look around confused as their liberties and lives are erased from history.
>>
File: 1458169997233.jpg (232 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1458169997233.jpg
232 KB, 474x600
>>69786042
Lots and lots of space though. There's maybe one black guy that lives within a 10 mile radius of me. They can't afford to.
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>69784758
>>69784818
>>69784933
It didn't have to be like this. These damned fools are having their culture destroyed, and they're loving it.

/pol/ may be right about a lot of stuff that happens, but it's no consolation for stuff as bad as this.

I watched "With Open Gates" again yesterday and was fuming mad by the end of it.

I hate this.
>>
>>69786229
>The ignorance of you people is so laughable to Americans
So it's exactly like here?
Arrogant retard
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.