[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim breaks 49 year old woman's jaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 630x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 630x446
How is that Multiculturalism working for you Britbongistan?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ca_1459432664
>>
>>69652013

Hot as fuck, we will be consumed without firing a bullet back INSHALLAH
>>
>>69652170
Cheri is a coalburner's name...
>>
File: muslim.png (426 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
muslim.png
426 KB, 552x414
>>69652013
Wallahi yall snowmonkeys weak asf

I guess soft lands make soft people..
>>
#notallmuslims
#dinduarabs
>>
>>69652013
Did he punch her with phone?
>>
she threw the first punch and started it.

Those guys were cunts but she was retarded as well.
>>
>>69652493
>hits woman
>feels proud
Islam, everyone!
>>
>>69652013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518732/Caught-CCTV-Moment-thug-smashes-multiple-sclerosis-woman-ground-breaks-jaw-four-places-single-punch-row-parking.html
>>
kill all muzzies
>>
>>69652955
She threw the first punch retard. If the guy wasn't muslim you'd be like "lol bitch got what she deserved"
>>
>>69653106
No, I'd retaliate just the same if you showed pride in hitting a woman. It's like priding yourself on hitting your pet for not listening.
>>
he innocent, bcoz he muslim
the old lady is a racist bigot
#notallmuslim
>>
>>69653213
What ever you say cuck.
>>
>>69653213
Oh fuck off Canada. She threw the first punch. Stop crying for some dumb old bag. I hate Muslims too but she did have it coming.
>>
>>69653213
>a fucking leaf
Nevermind, should have known you were a cuck
>>
>>69652861
>they started it
Ah yes the same Semitic problem-solving reasoning that has brought decades of peace to the Levant.
>>
>>69653213
>that damage control
>>
>>69653289
I think you're missing the point. Women deserve to be beat if they start shit. But pretending like you're tough for doing so? It's like pretending your tough for beating up a kid.

I'm on your side you stupid fucking american. I'm attacking the idiot muzzie who thinks he's a tough nig for beating a white woman.

Get on my level already ffs I can't carry forever.
>>
/pol/:
>15 year old girl throws a weakass punch at Trump supporter
>gets pepper sprayed
>HAHAHHAA WHAT A STUPID BITCH SHE DESERVED IT LOL KILL THAT STUPID N*GGER LOVING WHORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Old woman starts an altercation with a man
>throws a punch at him, shoves him, and bats at him
>he hits her back, defending himself
>BAWWWW STUPID MUSLIMS THEY'RE ALL BAD AND MEAN AND BADMEAN I WANT THEM TO DIEEE WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
ISOLATED INCIDENT
>>
>tfw 50 retards post while you post a reply

holy shit this thread is full of dumb cucks im bailing out
>>
she totally deserved that

dude just parked his car and then she swung at him, even if it was a no parking zone and that was her house/business she has no business trying to enforce the law and then trying to use violence when she is rightfully ignored

Wish the lad had knocked her fucking head off, entitled old cunt
>>
>>69653507
>Asian surname
>leaf
kek
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x177
>>69652766
Somehow he got an Obamaphone
>>
>>69653415
where in this video did you draw the conclusion that muzza was thinking he's a tough guy
>>
>>69653289
It was an old women. The man had knocked the old man's glasses off his face and was going to fight him or something. I don't know why she threw the punch, but the piece of shit acted like he was a total bad ass for knocking out some 50 year old woman. And he would have gladly attacked the 50 year old man too.

He's gutter trash. I hope he gets murdered trying to resist other muzzies turning him in for the reward money.
>>
>>69653566
At least I'm not an irrelevant aussie
>>
>>69653372

I hope you don't support trump
>>
can't believe there are people on /pol/ defending the muslim because the lady threw a punch first. if you read the article it says the guy knocked the glasses off the man first, so technically he started it.

and to defend yourself from a 5'1" old lady all you need to do is take one step back, push her away if you really need to. punching her hard enough to floor her is just a scumbag move.
>>
>Start violence
>Shocked when your shit gets rocked

Can't get enough of women thinking they can get away with hitting men and getting their shit kicked in. Don't care if the dumb bitch had MS she had no business hitting anyone.
>>
https://webchat.anonops.com/?nick=&channels=OpTrump2016

everyone spam this stupid anonymous chat with pro-Trump messages
You can rejoin with a new name if you get kicked.
>>
>>69653545
Well women are fragile should not punch her in the face but in safe for baton places (muscles on arms and legs)
>>
Who is keeping record of this so that in 30 years the history books cannot lie about how peaceful our societies were before shitskins came about?
>>
>>69653213
>>69653106
you couldnt see them tussling in the bottom right hand corner?

>2016
>not using this to spread around disabilty rights pages to subtly increase dislike of islam and hasten the day of the rope
>>
>>69653603
Hey, I know you're from Australia and you're retarded as shit, but try to keep up. I'm referring to the person I originally was replying to, before you aussie cucks got all beta-orbiter on me. Had nothing to do with the video. I was ragging on a muzzie in the [current thread]. Now jog off, ya worthless cunt.
>>
I've honestly had more grief in my life from random middle aged/old white women than I ever have from a Muslim.

Had one slut try to get me fired when I was 15 just because she could.
>>
>>69653780
Thanks for another great Aussie Blogâ„¢
>>
>>69653780
>I've honestly had more grief in my life from random middle aged/old white women than I ever have from a Muslim.
same here, I wish that muzzie would have stomped on her head to finish her off.
>>
>>69653737
>Get asked one simple question
>Goes full sperg
What is your problem? Why are you trying so hard to act tough on the internet?
>>
>>69653780
Great blog
>>
>>69653889
Sounds like you're threatened by simple words. I thought Aussies were supposed to be tough (I'm kidding, I know how beta Aussie men are these days).
>>
>>69653879
yep would have been extremely satisfying watching her face split open

Probably the first time in her life she has faced any opposition, her husband is most likely a cuck and she is used to getting her way
>>
>>69653677
oh god its you isnt it
>>
File: 1448222061360.jpg (62 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1448222061360.jpg
62 KB, 606x540
>>69653443
>Protester in a huge group of Trump supporters clearly out of place talking shit.
>Protester throws punch that actually connects.
>Protester walks away with no injuries, saying, "I deserved this".

Vs a Muslim that parks in the wrong spot who would rather cold clock an old woman than repark his car.

Seriously are you apologists even trying anymore?
>>
>>69653987
>oh gods its you isnt it
>gods

I hope this is bait
>>
>>69653960
Sad!
>>
>>69654080
Is what your dad feels when he thinks of you.
>>
>>69654050
Has nothing to do with Muslim. Even if he was parked in the wrong spot these fucking sperglords should have just called the cops instead of literally holding their doors open and getting in their faces.

I would have wrecked both of their shits too. Brits need to learn to FUCK OFF.
>>
>>69653889
>What is your problem? Why are you trying so hard to act tough on the internet?

It's a power play. Canada has been trying to wrest the shitposting title from you bastards for two weeks, now. Get your shit together, Oz. Also, fuck Canada.
>>
>>69654072
Plural Python adds an s
>>
mudshit or not

don't punch people if you don't want to get punched back to be honest
>>
File: 1432948993215.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1432948993215.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>69652013

>she pushes him
>tries to punch his face and fails
>socks her in the face because he's not a fat cunt with no aim
>falls like a dumb bitch and broke her jaw

I'm supposed to feel sorry for her? It's not like it was unprovoked. I get that the guys were assholes but arguing/fighting with them over an inconsiderate action makes you the same type of prick.
>>
https://webchat.anonops.com/?nick=&channels=OpTrump2016

everyone spam this stupid anonymous chat with pro-Trump messages
You can rejoin with a new name if you get kicked.
>>
File: thatsjiveaf.png (839 KB, 700x581) Image search: [Google]
thatsjiveaf.png
839 KB, 700x581
>>69654143
>>69653677
You just went full nigger didn't you
>>
>>69653106
>Beating up a tiny woman
>>
>>69654298
it was literally one tiny little tap

he just fucked her up with no effort at all
>>
>>69654298

>throws a single punch in retaliation for being pushed and a failed attempt of punching his face
>hits her with a punch that didn't even look like much force was used
>fat sack of shit falls over and breaks her jaw because she was too fat to use her arms to break her fall

If women want equal rights they must prepare to take equal lefts. Plus he's doing her a favor. Now that her jaw is getting wired shut maybe she'll lose some weight by not having the ability to shovel food down her fat face.
>>
>>69654277
The Brits were way out of line.

>Implying you wouldn't be pissed off at some geriatric Jew bitching at you for parking in the wrong place in Brooklyn where there's no parking and then getting up in your face between you and your door before you even get out of your car

There's nothing uncivilized or out-of-order about defending your personal space from sperglords. You're probably an autist who gets in people's faces in real life and think you can do it with impunity if you think what they did was fine.
>>
>>69654591
>If women want equal rights they must prepare to take equal lefts.
Underrated pun.
>>
>>69652013
Diversity is strength
>>
Her teeth probably couldn't get any worse

You fucking brits gotta use toothpaste and basic hygiene shit
>>
Thanks Liberalism.
>>
File: 1403874867280.png (192 KB, 598x370) Image search: [Google]
1403874867280.png
192 KB, 598x370
Alpha as fuck to be honest. Muslims never hesitate to hit where it hurts. They know that destroying the women of your enemy is an effective strategy for demoralizing, weakening and eventually eliminating them from the genepool.

White boys could never find the courage to do anything to Muslim women.
>>
File: 1446461890152.jpg (29 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
1446461890152.jpg
29 KB, 580x307
>>69655184
This American was so right.

>>69619962
>>
>>69652013

BASED.

Fuck the UK. I hope each and every single one of them gets their teeth knocked out by shitskins. You pansies could use it.
>>
>>69652013
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ca_1459432664
>>69652013
>>69652013
>>69652013

looks like she deserved it
>>
Looks like open and shut pussy pass denied to me.
>>
>>69653213
STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD REEEE
>>
>>69653213
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>69655625
too little, too late pal
>>
>>69653213
fuck off Canada go join your prime minister in some faggots pro festival
>>
They approached him
Old man started fucking with his car
Old bitch tried to punch him
Muslim man gave her a love tap
old bitch got dazed and shattered her jaw in the fall not from the punch.

Todays lesson: If you are going to fight a man prepare to get treated like a man.

TALK SHIT GET HIT
>>
>>69653780

Nice mommy issues, faggot.
>>
>>69652861
Actually watch the hood of the car when the muslim goes in, he attacks the man, I presume husband. Woman had more of the balls to try to punch the arab.
>>
>>69652013

Trivial little thing got full retarded in that vid just by overreacting , sad ... You'd be amazed at how many parking related shooting are in USA ... parking on your space or pushing past you in a movie ticket line is not the end of the world people ! so calm down !

Now back to the vid ...
1) the female clearly was unnecesserily agitated was really aggressive amongst all four of them , she actually grabbed the guy from behind , dragged him and tryd to punch his lights out ...

3) these two chaves werent violent or agressive in their bodylanguage in the vid and they ware getting on the car and moving away anyway before she decided to throw the 'heymaker' ... can't fault the chav to just defend himself with a light tap ... never throw the first punch if you dont wanna get punched back

3) why didnt the old fella (instead of yanking with the cardoor) , note down the cars lic.plate no. ? they would have been cought by now !

p.s , how are you enjoying the ladyboys and hoe's down there in pattaya so far Britbro ? good hunting ?
>>
This is a fun thread.

Who do we hate more? Bitches or Piece of Shit Muslims?

Tough call, tough call.
>>
>>69653737
>>69653871
Leaf it up dudeweedbro
>>
>>69654135
Your mom
>>
>>69654591
In any case, this puts the SJW industry into a quandary as to who it supports, the disabled lady or the agents of cultural enrichment
>>
>>69652013
Thats what the Weedman wants to turn Canada into.
>>
>>69659546
>>69659751

right to defend yourself when attacked is your inherent right , cant take it away
>>
File: 1454513338100.jpg (87 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
1454513338100.jpg
87 KB, 1000x673
>>69656609
you have no idea how unamerican it is to cut in line. it is serious.

she pushed him and tried to punch him. i doubt that guy even thought about it. dont dish it out if you cant take it.
>>
>>69652013
she threw first
>>
File: albertosmug.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
albertosmug.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>69652013
She swung first
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.