[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Americanism - thread 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
It is a fine German affair, but France, Spain and Russia aren't far behind. Not to mention Americans themselves are increasingly Anti-American.

How can we spread Anti-Americanism further?
>>
>>69603357
you mean anti-globalism? If so I think that movement is gaining momentum, though I completely agree the US is the centerpiece of it all
>>
>>69603513
No, I am talking about Anti-Americanism.

Anti-Americanism is the dislike and opposition to American politics, American culture, American hegemonism, American power projection, American superiority complex and American people's attitude... not to mention American "cuisine".
>>
>>69603709
Well then care to explain your reasoning behind this? Because as it stands from everything you've explained I can infer you are either

1) a D&C shill
2) an autistic teenager
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
>>
>>69603989
You are probably talking to a autistic teenager fampai.
>>
>>69603709
>American politics, culture, hegemony, power projection
>not globalism
>implying he's wrong
>>
Literally everyone is casually anti-American, why are you trying to make this a thing?
>>
>>69603989
>Well then care to explain your reasoning behind this?

Our own culture is threatened by American culture. Our own youth is watching American TV shows, uses American-marketed Tinder to fuck around, wants to dress like Americans (sneakers, T-shirt and fucked up trousers), uses American words interchanged with German terms etc.

Not to mention that we had 0 Muslims in Germany before America pressured us to take in 1 million Turks in the 1960s and 1970s. Now we have 2.8 million, 1.5 million of which have a German passport.

And then there is Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc., all wars we haven't started, but we get more than 60% of the fugees coming to the West from these countries.
>>
>>69604123
honestly mate I want Germany to be great again (no pun intended)

not sure if he even understands that its really globalism we should be fighting
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>69604292
Guess your culture must suck that badly then.
>>
>>69604199
>Literally everyone is casually anti-American, why are you trying to make this a thing?
Because more people should know about this.

Pretty much all Russians are anti-American. There is a reason for that. It is a shame that anti-Americanism isn't a lot more prevalent in Europe. America is our cultural and economic enemy. We need to oppose them, not say "ok, dear America, please let us fuck our own culture and people in the ass."
>>
>>69604292
They are trying to do the samething to us

there is just more of a push back here. I seriously think you're confusing your targets. its anti-globalism
>>
>>69604433
>It is a shame that anti-Americanism isn't a lot more prevalent in Europe
I don't know about Germany but America is pretty disliked over here. Just no one is autistic enough to sperg about it on a Hawaiian crayon art aggregation website.
>>
>>69603357
Like we have any right to point fingers at others in that regard. We'll probably be the first country to implement public mind-reading surveillance devices and jail all free thinkers.
>>
>>69603357
So basically all the shit tier countries plus burger country herself are anti-american.
>>
>>69604292
Our own culture is dead and buried, you fool. Culture needs to be out of the ordinary, it needs to be daring, brash, arousing. Germans however, we live and breathe the ordinary, and hate anything that deviates from it, so it's absolutely impossible for us to have a culture of our own in the 21st century.
>>
>>69603357
did anyone archive thread 1? can't find it...
>>
>>69605403
You don't even have a history function in your browser? Even American browsers have that function.

>>69591183
>>
>>69605949
cheers, i thought it got deleted
>>
>>69605949
mate before your thread dies you should at least outline what step should be taken to save Germany.
>>
File: fat1.jpg (105 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
fat1.jpg
105 KB, 400x308
This Thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.