[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Americanism - I think it should increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
Anti-Americanism is at the core of any national movement within Europe. Germans are at the forefront of European Anti-Americanism with by far the largest percentage of Anti-Americans in the population.

How can Anti-Americanism spread more? How can we increase the dislike of US culture, US politics, US arrogance and US style hegemonial imperialism?
>>
>>69591183
Or you could direct your anger at the groups who actually deserve it.
>>
>>69591183
>US arrogance

Give me a fucking break, you euros are way more fucking arrogant, the entire hate of the USA comes from that arrogance.
>>
>>69591183
Fick dich du Jude
>>
>>69591183
But Turkey is at the forefront of anti-Americanism in Europe by that graph.
>>
>>69591183
Still mad we kicked your asses twice, Fritz?
>>
>>69591387
>Or you could direct your anger at the groups who actually deserve it.

As in Americans? Americans are at the core of the unrest and radicalism among the Islamic world, having supported the Anti-Soviets radical ISlamists in the 1980s in Afghanistan, which morphed into the radical jihadist global movement of radical Islam in the 1990s, then screwed up the Middle East starting in 2003 and keeps on fucking up every country surrounding Europe.

Not to mention that American "culture" poisons our youth, leads to obesity, the spread of STDs, poverty due to non-solidarity in the population, consumerism and streamlined pop-culture.

I am Anti-American for a reason.

>>69591479
>Give me a fucking break, you euros are way more fucking arrogant, the entire hate of the USA comes from that arrogance.

See above. Plus, your arrogance is a matter of public policy and in particular imperialist foreign policy, not so much personal arrogance. On a personal level most Americans are just fucked in the head due to lax, nationalist and sub-standard education standards and a believe that America is "Number 1" in everything.... and even worse, Americans not even say America is "the land of the free and the brave and the greatest country which ever existed", the vast majority of Americans seriously believe this.
>>
>>69591991
>But Turkey is at the forefront of anti-Americanism in Europe by that graph.
Turkey is not in Europe you mentally challenged American. Look on a fucking map.
>>
>>69591183
Americans literally are Europeans. What a retarded post

I guess you're just mad that you got easily stumped twice by the godly might of these United States

Europa and Columbia must stand together regardless of salted krauts
>>
>>69592217
He mad though
I also love it when countries that haven't been to the moon call Americans dumb.
>>
>>69592217
They'll be in the EU soon bro.
>>
In a few decades, the US will probably have the same reputation in western Europe that the USSR does in eastern Europe.
>>
>>69592169
>America is mean to muslins :'(((

Now I get it. You're posting from the mosque.
>>
>>69592217
It's in the EU, therefore part of Europe.
>>
>>69591780
This. OP is a divide and conquer shill.
>>
Biggest surprise is France.

Americans always hate them for allegedly being sniffy anti Americans

Yet they are at the same level as 'best bros' Australia

Maybe Those surrender monkeys aren't so bad after all?
>>
>>69591183
you must love trump then he is very anti american he keeps saying oh look a nigger the american dram is dead oh look a chink america is losing were all losers. you sound like a cuckservative like trump.
>>
don't blame us that marxism and leftism was born in your country and came back to roost

and if you want US power gone so bad maybe europe could grow a spine and stand up for its own military and intelligence interests
>>
File: d848.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
d848.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>69591183
>all of the muslim countries hate america the most
>germany is the highest european country with unfavorable opinion towards america
Hmmm...
>>
File: Germany.jpg (372 KB, 762x700) Image search: [Google]
Germany.jpg
372 KB, 762x700
>>69591183
>Anti-Americanism is at the core of any national movement within Europe

U wot m8? Are you really still that buthurt about Dresden or are you a refugee?
>>
>>69592348
>Americans literally are Europeans. What a retarded post
Check out "literally" in a dictionary. You will be surprised.

>>69592348
>I guess you're just mad that you got easily stumped twice by the godly might of these United States
I do not care what happened 70-100 years ago. But this proves why Anti-Americanism is so strong in Germany, Americans keep bringing up the second world war, basically stating that they won that war, when it was the Soviet Union who won it. And they keep bringing up the first world war, in which they also only played a tiny minor role at the end of the war. Not to mention, that the world wars have no bearing whatsoever on the present as pretty much everyone who was an adult back then is dead as in dead.

>>69592348
>Europa and Columbia must stand together regardless of salted krauts
Europe has no problem to work together with our Colombian friends, they are Anti-American as fuck.
>>
>>69591183
Want to have another world war Hans? Maybe 3rd times a charm? Stfu you muhommad worshiping piece of shit, you had every right to close your borders, but instead you people are fucking deluded and welcomed them in with open arms, this is your problem 100%.
>>
>>69592555
Sources? If Trump would have said anything like that, the media would be all over it.
>>
>>69592217

But New Turkey is in Europe! So Old Turkey should be in there aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUK88-BJGUo
>>
>>69592169
We are the greatest nation in known history. Point to any nation who has ever surpassed us. Go back to Muslim lands you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>69592552
France has alwys been America's best friend. They helped us in our War of Independence and we saved them from Germany twice.
>>
>>69591183

Kek, I can't imagine living in a cuckold society that rejects all masculinity and the pursuit of power/strength in favor of MY COUNTRY doing it all for you. And you have the gall to go out and protest about it as if this is our fault.

You fags invented all the Frankfurt School garbage that has brainwashed both our continents. You fags can invent the next thing that will destroy it.
>>
>>69592169
But we are good in education. It's just that we have pollutants in our system, and we have 13 years of mandatory edujacation.
>>
>we didn't ruin europe by taking in rapefugees ! ! ! I swear, diversity is our strength ! ! !
>fuck you AMERICA you made me vote for merkel!
t. Hans
>>
>>69592376
>I also love it when countries that haven't been to the moon call Americans dumb.

A perfect example of American arrogance. "Look, 12 white men hopped around on the Moon 50 years ago, we MUST be superior as of 2016 in everything we do." God, I just hate American attitude.

>>69592407
>They'll be in the EU soon bro.
>knowing nothing about EU laws and the EU accession process.

>>69592480
>It's in the EU, therefore part of Europe.
>knowing even less...

>>69592543
>This. OP is a divide and conquer shill.
and here come the antisemite Nazis. Another reason why I hate Americans, unlike Germans, they cannot control their hatred for Jews.
>>
>>69592815
>saved them from Germany twice
But, Germany was liberating the Jews for them. How is that saving them?
>>
>>69592169
>Americans are at the core of the unrest and radicalism among the Islamic world
The middle east has been at war sine the 7th century.

>Not to mention that American "culture" poisons our youth, leads to obesity, the spread of STDs, poverty due to non-solidarity in the population, consumerism and streamlined pop-culture.
This always confounds me when Eurotards post shit. If Euros are so superior, shouldn't they be able to see through the bullshit?

But then again, this is a country that openly supports Merkel, so I can imagine Germany wouldn't like America for being so "backwards and not-progressive"
>>
>>69592552

Americans and French banter constantly because our cultures are very different and strange to each other's, but we both know that when shit hits the fan we will 100% be on the same team.
>>
>>69592699
>he doesn't know the difference between 'u' and 'o'

dam your a fag

>I don't care what happened 60 years ago

then why should anyone care what you have to say, Ahmed?
>>
>>69591991
What's the difference between turkey and germany at this point anyway?
>>
>>69592217
>Germany claiming no Turks in Yurop

Hahahaha hahahaha haha
>>
File: 312.jpg (16 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
16 KB, 620x413
>>69592217
Soon my friend they will be in EU, just wait
>>
>>69592699
LMFAO, you talk shit about our education.
>>
>>69592948
We didn't do it for the Jews. Germany's allies bombed us and then Germany declared war on us.
>>
>>69591479
your jewscum killed hitler so gtfo
>>
File: Kebab removal commitee.jpg (97 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
Kebab removal commitee.jpg
97 KB, 600x539
>>69591183
Wait what? T*rkroaches hate Americans? Hah, serves you right, cucks. T*rkroachistan is relevant ONLY because Americucks chose it to be. Instead of sucking american cocks left and right they bite their asses.

Typical islamic roaches
>>
>>69591183
>Its the daily
>nothing is my fault it's all those stupid Americans
Every single Fucking day Germany

EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

ITS NOT MY FAULT I'M SHIT
ITS THE AMERICANS

Have fun blowing Ahmed when we pull out of NATO ungrateful fucks

Literally the Nigger of Europe
>>
>>69593156
>America is the USSR

epic. reminder that our generals wanted to rearm Germany for a collaborative crusade against communism
>>
>>69593075
>we didn't it for the jews
yeah!!! sure!!!
>>
>>69592619
>don't blame us that marxism and leftism was born in your country and came back to roost

Marxism was born in Germany because Germany allowed people to think freely. And if Americans actually read what Marx published together with Engels, they would understand the historical circumstances. But they do not. Americans just love to throw around "Marx was German! Hitler was German! Lenin visited Germany! Look, your country not great, my country awesome!"

I hate Americans, I hate their arrogance, their lack of knowledge, their attitude of superiorism, infallacy, and "uhh, you don't like me for a reason, that cannot be, know I hate you and will never actually think about why you do not like me".
>>
>>69591183
>Mona Gay
Even the name program thinks you're a faggot OP
>>
>>69592947
The way Merkel bends over and takes it up the ass by Erdogan, you krauts are practically making Turkey a de facto member of the EU.
>>
>>69592169
>euro complaining about imperialist foreign policy
wew lad
>>
>>69593292
Lions do not care about the opinions of sheep.

t. guy posting on mobile from American aircraft carrier #17
>>
>>69592217

Part of it actually is in Europe, you retard, hence why it's almost universally referred to as a "Eurasian" country.
>>
>>69593292
God youre so fucking mad, go suck some cock and deal with it you moron. Cant wait to withdraw from NATO and leave your ass loose for muhammad and ivan.
>>
>>69591183
>US arrogance
It almost sounds like you cucks want it to spread. The world has eaten up our shit because we're retarded and you're retarded. Don't blame us, you kraut faggot.
>>
Lol he mad
>>
>>69591183
Most national movements in Europe are anti Islam and anti immigration. Most of the movements "wants to make (insert country) great again", they want their politicians to care more about their own population and less about foreigners
>>
>>69591183
Poland so irrelevant they don't even ask opinion :(
>>
>>69593292

>I hate Americans, their arrogance, their superiority

The United States is the richest and most powerful country in the history of mankind. Prove me wrong (protip: you can't)
>>
>>69592953
>If Euros are so superior, shouldn't they be able to see through the bullshit?

That is the difference between Americans and Europeans. We do not pretend that we are superior. We know most of Europeans are cucked idiots who just drink all the time and consume a shit ton of streamlined American pop-culture and are consumer whores.

But unlike Americans, a sizable junk of us thinks this is NOT what our culture is supposed to be or what it was historically.

>>69592953
>But then again, this is a country that openly supports Merkel
Because she is actually a capable chancellor. Making one mistake for 2 months between September 2015 an November 2015 doesn't negate 10 years of hard work in which she helped Germany become the strongest and most powerful country in Europe, with a solid economy, budget surpluses and 4% unemployment. Germany was the sick man of Europe just 15 years ago, we were very much fucked up. But we worked ourselves out of the mess and never really complained. Completely different than American whiny "uh, we have TARP and 9% unemployment and wars and poverty shit" attitude. And the refugee crisis has been resolved, think what you want, that is a fact. Meanwhile after 30 years, you still got 12 million illegals in your country.
>>
File: raptor-reagan.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
raptor-reagan.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
>Anti-Americanism - I think it should increase

suck a dick, hans.

if you think your world would be better without america, you're living in a fantasy.

get back in your gimp suit and just keep masturbating, ok?
>>
>>69592947
>antisemite Nazis.
That's mighty high of you to make such an assumption, considering I called you a divide and conquer shill, not a kike or anything like that. I'm going to assume, as much as you have, that you have your wife's bull's dick in your mouth. Perhaps you should finish prepping him so he can go fuck your wife, you can watch, and YOU can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>69593932
Thanks australia, you are truly my greatest ally and vegemite is a real food.
>>
>>69593075
>and then Germany declared war on us.
Guess when that was. Guess what you did before Germany declared war in fucking 1942. Now, you weren't neutral, you were an ally of the UK and Russia and the Free French and supported them with weapons against us.

Do you seriously believe that America would not declare war on Germany if it had been the other way around?
>>
File: 1a9.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1a9.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>>69592812
>We are the greatest nation in known history
sure, just because you only studied america's 200 years of history it does not mean that there's nothing else
>>
>>69591183
>that mexican favorability
surprising desu
the wall will still be built though
>>
>>69592699
>only the Soviets won WWII.
Found the retard.
>>
>>69594099
Rome didn't become leader of the world in less than 200 years, friend.
>>
>>69591183

America does suck, but you're not so great either Germistan.

Maybe if you were an actual symbol of European greatness Anti-Americanism would be more self-evident.

Till then it's a choice between the lesser of two evils for the rest of us.
>>
>>69593292
Crying Kraut faggot refuses to accept that his country is endlessly corruptible. Your primary problems fall within your own borders. You faggots are the ones constantly raising up shit leaders and shit ideas.
>>
>>69594099

Rome didn't conquer the entire planet
>>
>>69594246

>t. Pole (since name field isn't working)
>>
>>69594079
Kind of like how Germany was busy signing deals with America's enemies, the USSR and Japan.

Britain and France were our friends and allies long before the war.
>>
>>69593893
>We know most of Europeans are cucked idiots who just drink all the time and consume a shit ton of streamlined American pop-culture and are consumer whores.

And yet you still claim superiority.
>We do not pretend that we are superior.
You have been for this entire thread.
>>
>>69591183
You lost WW1 and WW2, get over it.
>>
>>69591183
wow, so, we really love americans, amazing
>>
>>69591183
>tfw we're bigger sluts for America than an actual english country
>>
>>69593364
>>Mona Gay
>Even the name program thinks you're a faggot OP
Yeah, Dora Chandler, you must be the straightest fuck around here.

>>69593421
>>euro complaining about imperialist foreign policy
>wew lad
When was Germany imperialist the last time? 1940s? Wake up, those times are over. You are the only country, yes the ONLY country who still acts like an empire with 180 military bases all over the world.

>>69593495
>Part of it actually is in Europe
By some standards, 3% of the land area... and that was stolen by Turkey. That area is actually Constantinople and is occupied territory not belonging to Turkey. Unfortunately it is Americans who got Turkey into NATO and are now protecting them, so Europeans cannot take back the European parts of Constantinople. Meanwhile Turkey supports ISIS and bombs the Kurds, all blessed by Americans.
>>
>>69594286
>>69594238
>conquer the world
>can't even conquer north korea
if you conquered the world, then why do they have nuclear bombs?
>>
>>69594529
>is an empire
>mad when acts like an empire

Pay for military you welfare nigga
>>
>>69593795
Wrong, Poland just loves America so much, so I cut them off the table.
>>
>>69594529

Right of conquest, faggot. The Ottoman Empire conquered that land fair in square in the 15th century. You cucks had 500 years in-between then and the establishment of NATO to take it back and you didn't. Suck it up, loser.
>>
>>69594675
Because NK is basically irrelevant?
>>
>>69594675
soon
>>
File: 1458584196567.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1458584196567.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>69593893
>Merkel
>capable

Pick one
>>
>>69594744
>Kenya more of an ally then Fucking leaf s

I FUCKING HATE CANADIANS
>>
>>69592552
Surrender monkey made more wars since 2012 than Canacuck since 1800

Keep sucking yours 4chan memes justin truecuck.
>>
>>69594901
it's not irrelevant if it can wipe out entire cities
>>
I think its funny that the European left blames America for the European right and vice versa.
>>
>>69594675

The same reason China hasn't invaded SK or Taiwan, idiot. They're backed by the US and NK is backed by China.
>>
File: 1458580410396.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1458580410396.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>69594744
>mfw I live in a country which loves USA more than USA loves itself
>>
>>69591991
...Wonder why Germany is so close behind, must be those "Germans".
>>69591479
This anon is correct.
>>
>>69591183
>t. Mona Gay
>>
US used to be a great country. But that was before they became vassal of jews and israel's bitch.
>>
>>69593156
opinion noted.
now, scrub their toilets.
>>
>>69595056
NK cant do shit, you know it, they know it, and everyone else knows it. Literally nobody cares and just wants them to stfu.
>>
>>69595161
So you live in South Korea?
>>
>>69595063
European left (especially the Norwegian far left) blames America for everything.
Falling oil price- Americas fault
Financial crisis 2008-2011 - Americas fault
Current refugee crisis- America's fault
High gas price- America's fault
>>
>>69595200
So around the same time as you guys? Right after ww2?
>>
Why do Krauts hate the US of A so much?
>>
>>69595353
Seems justified
>>
>>69594893
>The Ottoman Empire conquered that land fair in square in the 15th century. You cucks had 500 years in-between then and the establishment of NATO to take it back and you didn't.
We could take it back now. But you created the UN which fucks up wars of conquest. Even more so, you made Germany come up with a constitution which disallows Germany to wage wars of conquest.

>>69594901
>Because NK is basically irrelevant?
Is that why americans are afraid that NK bombs LA and NY with a nuclear intercontinental missile?

>>69594911
>Pick one
I did, Merkel is capable. Look at Germany's economy and society. Despite getting 600k illegals which we support, we still have a budget surplus. How come? How come your Obama cannot manage to balance your budget?
>>
>>69595042
ADRIEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69595339
no I just looked over the unfavorable ratings desu
>>
>>69595263
fo course they're not doing shit, none of your rivals has a reason to act, they can just wait untill you decayed so much that you're basically south-africa
>>
>German Arabia
refugees ^500,000
Oh vey!
>>
>>69595393
Because they have no accountability.

They could have easily turned those refugees back but they need a scapegoat. Germans are like women: nothing is their fault.
>>
>>69595408

Lol, you're essentially admitting that the only reason you hate US imperialism is that it cucks you from doing your own. Also, we did the same thing to Japan and that hasn't stopped them from electing based politicians who've expanded the role of their military. What's your excuse, cuck?
>>
>>69591183
all fields

kill yourself
>>
>>69591183
This is why you retards are losing
>Everyone, stop America! The biggest power in the west that's the least cucked out of all the major NATO powers!
>Oh yeah, the muslims? Nah worry about America
>>
>>69595393
Some heavy duty divide and conquer going on in Germoney. OP is a shill.
>>
>>69595393
>Why do Krauts hate the US of A so much?
I already explained it.

>German stupid mainstream culture fucks up German youth
>German youth use tinder and get STDs and stop marrying because of American culture of fucking around
>German attitude towards capitalism and consumer whorism gets worse because of American influence
>German media talking about American politics and Trump and Clinton and shit, even more than about German politics
>American superiority complex does not go well with German belief that being humble is important
>Americans criticize Germany for upholding the law

Anti-Americanism is strong in Germany because America stands for everything that is wrong in the Western world.
>>
>>69595408
Do you even know what fear mongering is? NK will only launch one shitty missile that MIGHT work. But 40+ years of having a tsundere bromance with the USSR has given us the best anti ICBM tech, the only thing NK can do is try to nuke SK or Japan, they literally cant do anything else, and they know that they will be stomped to shit if they try ANYTHING.
>>
>>69595063
>be mad Kraut faggot
>see retards acting like Niggers
>to much of a Cuck to do anything about it
>blame America on ancient Mongolian image board
>have some sense of superiority
>spend all day jerking off to RT

>be faggot Kraut
>see Americans be proud of their country
>has no idea what nationalism is since the only one he's ever known is Nazi
>brainwashed to view it as racism
>"oh those stupid Americans" he yells while getting ready to blow Ahmed

Face it
Germans are retarded
They are the niggers of Europe
Their version of spooky scary white people is America and everything wrong in their life is because of america because just like niggers they don't understand that they are responsible for their own actions

Germans are just welfare niggers who don't pay for military

Pay for military welfare Nigger>>69595063
>>
>>69592825
>Kek, I can't imagine living in a cuckold society that rejects all masculinity and the pursuit of power/strength in favor of MY COUNTRY doing it all for you. And you have the gall to go out and protest about it as if this is our fault.
>You fags invented all the Frankfurt School garbage that has brainwashed both our continents. You fags can invent the next thing that will destroy it.

merkeltakingflagaway.webm
>>
>>69594529
I hate turkey just as much as the next guy, but you can't deny that Turkey's in Europe.
>>
>>69594675

We have them backed so far into a corner that their populace starves and people make documentaries about how horrid the place is. They are essentially serfs.
>>
>>69591183
USA USA USA USA USA USA! go to hell Mohammed, USA > Germanistan the muslim shithole
>>
>>69595586
>refugees ^500,000
>Oh vey!
We currently have 1.3 million refugees. Just so you know.

As to "German Arabia", a lot of them are not from Arabia. If you like, you can consult a world map.
>>
>>69595950
but not your serfs
>>
>>69595894
Germans and French will literally mean nigger in 50 years with their birthrates
>>
>>69595339
Poland has great history but Korea has nothing.History of Korea is a part of China cotinent's history

Pls apologize to Poland-san.
>>
>>69595594
>They could have easily turned those refugees back but they need a scapegoat.
No we could not, you uneducated American. There are laws to uphold and Germans, as is the leading country in Europe, cannot just turn hundreds of thousands back to Austria, watching Austria burn. And Austria cannot do the same to Slovenia or Slovenia to Croatia etc.

Yes, I know arrogant Americans do not understand what it means to lead a continent full of different nations and people, but Germans know that. We have taken responsibility when 200,000 refugees arrived in Hungary and prevented the EU from falling apart as a result.

And now we have a situation much better than last year with the Greek-Turkish border basically being shut tight and finally, after 5 years, we are talking about intervening constructively in Libya. Something nobody, including the US, cared about for a long time.
>>
>>69595408
>illegals
That's funny! They're not considered illegals in your country, they're refugees.
You want to talk illegals, we have 11.1 million illegals that we're taking care of. That's 20x your puny amount. We are going to take care of that.
>>
>>69591183
You can hate us as much as you want. We will be safe across the ocean with our own oil reserves and food production and same religion immigrants while you sink lower into a caliphate.
>>
Why do you faggots care about what Americans do? They do not give a fuck about you so why would you give a fuck about them.

Also it's spurdo sparde time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
>>
File: 14583.jpg (89 KB, 860x1334) Image search: [Google]
14583.jpg
89 KB, 860x1334
>>69595353
>Falling oil price- Americas fault
>Financial crisis 2008-2011 - Americas fault
>Current refugee crisis- America's fault
>High gas price- America's fault
>>
>>69596336
>leading country in Europe

You mean England?

Pay for military welfare Nigger
>>
File: 1456759657221.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1456759657221.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>69595408
>look at German society

You mean the cucked WW2 rape babies who are giving their country away to foreigners

>600,000

t.minority in own country 2050

>budget surplus
We will see about that in a years time

>Obama
Approval rating hovering at 36%

Nice arguments
>>
>>69596336
Doesn't matter, because you will deny or ignore the fact that, for the third time in a century, Germany is in the process of destroying Europe.

Good job, Hans. Don't blame us for you being pathetic cucks.
>>
>>69594529
>You are the only country, yes the ONLY country who still acts like an empire with 180 military bases all over the world.

At any time the German people could stop consenting to having NATO bases on their own soil and take the initiative in defending their country. But they don't want to be ebil nationalists yet they have the gall to be anti-American while having a national defense that is contingent upon the good will of America.

here's something Germany has never tried:
>have a strong military
>use it to protect your country instead of fucking the world up and forcing everyone to declare war on you

but you bulletheaded retards are too incompetent and thus we have the situation as it is today.
>>
Jewish divide and conquer thread.

Americans aren't your enemies. Jews, niggers, sand niggers, and mexicunts are all of our enemies.
>>
>>69595815
>>German stupid mainstream culture fucks up German youth
our fault?
>German youth use tinder and get STDs and stop marrying because of American culture of fucking around
our fault?
>German attitude towards capitalism and consumer whorism gets worse because of American influence
American influence?
>German media talking about American politics and Trump and Clinton and shit, even more than about German politics
our fault?
>American superiority complex does not go well with German belief that being humble is important
Nah, we just have a habit of telling it like it is.
>Americans criticize Germany for upholding the law
Nigger, the fuck you on about?
>>
File: middle_east_map.gif (77 KB, 728x721) Image search: [Google]
middle_east_map.gif
77 KB, 728x721
>>69595923
>I hate turkey just as much as the next guy, but you can't deny that Turkey's in Europe.
And another American shows of his geography knowledge.
>>
>>69595894
>fallling for op's divide and conquer bait
ATTACK OP, not his country.
>>
>>69591183
Why? I love the US. Hate the neocons though
>>
File: 1457644917572.png (253 KB, 1271x854) Image search: [Google]
1457644917572.png
253 KB, 1271x854
>>69592815
America saving during world war, when this propagand will end
>>
>>69596235
>Germans and French will literally mean nigger in 50 years with their birthrates

And America not? Face it, Germany's population is still 96% white, America is where, at 60%?
>>
>>69596624
lmao, I shall now refer to the Left Germans as cucked rape babies. that also makes them half slav, which explains a lot.
>>
>>69592217
Guten tag you appear to be violating shariah
>>
>>69596460
>They do not give a fuck about you

They did, they still occupy Germany and govern it from outside.

The ''denazification'' process shows how much America was afraid of Germany, and its effects are felt in the entire world up till this day.
>>
>>69595923

it's in Asia Minor retard
>>
File: 1459117692178.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1459117692178.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>69595408

>Look at Germany's economy and society

I'll bite. You guys have had a prosperous society for the last 70 years because you all have collectively worked together to rebuild your country. Plus, you have a shared culture of strong work ethics and respect for order/beauty/harmony with nature in general.

Socialism works great when you have an entire population that works hard and is thrifty, so there is always plenty to go around when shit hits the fan. If you keep bringing in 100,000s of immigrants who can't even swing a hammer correctly, much less contribute to your advanced economy, you are going to end up spending all that hard-earned surplus on them, drying up your coffers, and leaving all your native Germans wondering what the hell was the point of those 70 years of non-stop hard work.
>>
>>69592699
And you refuse to talk about WWII, because you know deep down that Germany will never be able to escape it's sin
>>
File: autistickraut.png (299 KB, 686x375) Image search: [Google]
autistickraut.png
299 KB, 686x375
>>69596708
Here, I made a diagram for you
>>
File: o_farrell-park-banksters.png (358 KB, 715x407) Image search: [Google]
o_farrell-park-banksters.png
358 KB, 715x407
>>69596371
>We will be safe across the ocean with our own oil reserves and food production and same religion immigrants while you sink lower into a caliphate.

Absolutely. You got no problems at all. I always find American delusions funny. Keep them up.
>>
>>69592947
>Another reason why I hate Americans, unlike Germans, they cannot control their hatred for Jews.
top shekel from the country who tried to fucking exterminate them
>>
>>69596965
And in Europe. Europe + Asia = Eurasian
Turkey is Eurasian because it's in both Europe and Asia Minor, retard
>>
>>69596852
Seriously dude. Go fuck your self. Thousands of Americans died storming the beaches of Normandy
>>
>>69596516
>>leading country in Europe
>You mean England?
No, I mean Germany.

England has done fuck shit to lea Europe. They are actually leaving. They do not consider themselves Europeans, they do not want to be part of Europe, they aren't in the inner circle for negotiations or foreign policy decisions or regulations and they are typically outvoted when we decide on policies in the EU Council.

But keep on posting shit, American. You know how to do it.
>>
>>69597081
The only thing Germany did wrong was attacking its neighbors.

Jews got what they had coming.
>>
>>69591183

So you response to not liking America is to let niggers overrun your country? Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>69597107

Blacks are 12% of the popluation. of that 12%, 5% is male blacks of age 16-35. We can handle 5% of the population if they go Chimpout Defcon-5
>>
Supporting anti USSR brought your little wall down friend.
>>
>>69597284
So earlier you said being in the EU does not mean you're European, but now you're saying the English aren't European because they're leaving the EU?
>>
File: 1458939819427.jpg (298 KB, 876x899) Image search: [Google]
1458939819427.jpg
298 KB, 876x899
>>69592947
>Germans
>controlling their hatred of Jews

Whew lad
>>
>>69597174

Britain has tiny bits of territory in the Caribbean and south america so are we European, and American?
>>
File: 1456846075663.jpg (223 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456846075663.jpg
223 KB, 1280x960
>>69595815
>America is what is wrong with western world
Because of Germany actions this past year there will be no more western world you cuck.

Enjoy Eurabia
>>
>>69597284
>No, I mean Germany.
Seek a mental asylum. I think you might have sub-par intelligence, about 2 std deviations below the mean.
>>
>>69596624
>>600,000
>t.minority in own country 2050
And that is how?

96% whites in Germany. Turkish population is going down in the last 4 years because Turks leave country for... wait for it... Turkey. Birth rates of 2nd generation Muslims are 2.4 kids per woman, which is a lot, but it would take 3105 years for them to get to a majority.

>>69596624
>Approval rating hovering at 36%
Voted into office twice. Clinton has a 70% chance to win the presidency in November. Yeah sure, keep those punches coming!
>>
>>69591183
Go ahead and import more sandniggers. I'm sure that will solve all of your pathetic country's problems.
>>
>>69597232
It's was against ussr, and you kill more french civil rape more woman and destroy more coty than german, literaly go fuck yourself for that, i could easily pledge for the profanation of american cimetary in france
>>
>>69591183
By importing more rapefugees and and explosive achmeds
>>
>>69596963
>Americans
>afraid of Germany

Out of the major players in NATO (US, France, and the UK) the United States was the only nation that supported reunifying East and West Germany in the 80s. It was partly due to our clout that things went as smoothly as they did. We by all means encourage Germans to take responsibility for their shit and strengthen themselves but it's more convenient having the American tax payer fund their defense.
>>
>>69597402
But is your official capital in the Caribbean? No. Turkey's official capital is in Europe. Overseas territory doesn't mean you're from that continent. And I never said Turks are European, but Turkey IS in Europe.
>>
>>69593292
>Marxism was born in Germany because Germany allowed people to think freely.
Yeah, it's not like Marx wrote the Capital in England because he was persecuted by the Prussian state.
>>
>>69596631
>deny or ignore the fact that, for the third time in a century, Germany is in the process of destroying Europe.
Yes, because it isn't true. We have saved Europe from falling apart and continue leading it into the right direction on a host of issues, from establishing a services union, foreign policy, trade negotiations, securing EU borders, establishing treaties for deportations with Africa and the Middle East and Central Asia and removing socialist barriers hindering growth in Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy and France.
>>
>>69597324
Yeah, it's as easy as dropping a few bombs on Camden, Compton, Philly and other cities.
>>
>>69592947

>"Look, 12 white men hopped around on the Moon 50 years ago, we MUST be superior as of 2016 in everything we do."

Holy shit that was 50 years ago? What the fuck are these other countries even doing? I mean we all know they're inferior to the US but you'd think that after 50 years they'd at least make it to the moon. For fucks sake, we're about to be on Mars.

Hopefully Muslims have a good space program or else Europe will never put a man on the moon
>>
>>69596852
indeed fuck yourself bro, not only did thousands of Americans die to free you snotty asses. People always over look lend lease and that the Russians would have been crushed without America providing them with everything. Also our citizens at home lived like shit during the war with heavy rationing in order to ensure we had food and supplies to send over to Europe not only for our troops but to feed all you ungrateful fucking Euro fucks too.
>>
>>69597284

What the fuck are you talking about Hanscuck? I am a proud European and always will be, I just don't want to be cucked by the EU who tell our country what we can and cannot do.
>>
File: 1459073810087.png (139 KB, 1658x1090) Image search: [Google]
1459073810087.png
139 KB, 1658x1090
>>69593795
>>
>>69597627
>[
Seriously?
>>
>>69592947
>unlike Germans, they cannot control their hatred for Jews.
Hahahaha. We'll see what comes of your "tolerance." Enjoy your fate, hans.
>>
>>69597106
holy shit, he's right.
>>
>>69591183
apparently Germany is already a muslim country
>>
>>69597499
Swallow every single inch of my dick you little fucking French faggot.

Just like your wife chokes on Ahmad's cock every night you pussy cuck. I will end you!!!! FEEL MY RAGE
>>
>>69597467
Germany has only around 6 million young men while you are importing around 1 million Mudslime men a year at the current refugee rate

Shitskins also reproduce at a much higher rate than you

Germany will be dead and no one will miss you
>>
>>69597697
Wtf you make a ton of money with these two and praticaly no casuality,you sell weapon to the two side, and some time after muh americans sacrifice, we save your asses
>>
>>69596852

Lol, the USSR would've been fucked without the $11 billion in aid, 400,000 jeeps and trucks, 12,000 armored vehicles, 11,400 aircraft, and 1.75 million tons of food the US gave the the commies for free through the Lend-Lease policy. They wouldn't have had the logistical capability to defeat the Germans without the massive contributions they received from the US.
>>
>>69597627
>we saved Europe by destroying it

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>69597627
>"securing Europe's borders"
Germany uses its economic clout in the EU to push Merkel's globalist agenda and open Europe to muslim bioweapons
>foreign policy
Germany initiated the break up of Yugoslavia and brought war back to Europe by hastily recognizing Slovenia.
>trade negotiations
Did to Europe what Reagan did to America, hence why all the big construction projects in Europe are funded with oil sheik money.

>GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN
>ALL MURKA'S FAULT
>>
>>69596997
>f you keep bringing in 100,000s of immigrants who can't even swing a hammer correctly, much less contribute to your advanced economy, you are going to end up spending all that hard-earned surplus on them

But we do not "keep bringing in 100,000s". Right now the flow of illegals has stopped. We are deporting people and supporting voluntary departures. And we are integrating those who came and fled from war in Syria. You know it is the right thing to do. Yes, there are problems, but so be it. Can't do anything about it, except enforce our laws (which we have changed to be much harsher, a lot harsher than US asylum laws).

>>69597081
>And you refuse to talk about WWII, because you know deep down that Germany will never be able to escape it's sin
I haven't done shit nothing in the 1940s. I was born in the 1980s. So I think Germans living today are completely free from any sin with regard to the 1940s, just as I believe Americans not fighting in Vietnam or voting Johnson and Nixon in power have nothing to do with the 5 million dead Vietnamese due to America's ware there or the millions of dead Native Americans.
>>
>>69598024
what? are you literally retarded
>>
>>69597106
According to that diagram, the USA is actually located in Oceania then. I see.
>>
>>69597674
Not to mention the growing latino population will take them out
>>
File: 1457248304709.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457248304709.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>69594744
>Vietnam loves the USA

Top kek
>>
>>69598058
Yes you know how to make money but stop this we save you two time meme.

And your statement is just a supposition, hitler was just crazy at this time
>>
>>69598152
>my history does not affect me
>gets pulled on Merkel watch list the moment he Google's German history

Pay debts nigger
>>
>>69598211
>
Spot the retard
The United States is both in North America and Oceania. Just as Turkey is in both Europe and Asia. Whether you like it or not.
>>
File: 1456201862656.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1456201862656.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>69598152
>flow of illegals stopped

MY FUCKING SIDES

This is the best April fools joke ever
>>
>>69598024
>you sell weapon to the two side
We did not sell weapons to the Germans. You owe your freedom to the USA. Be more grateful.
>>
File: 2044.jpg (70 KB, 348x254) Image search: [Google]
2044.jpg
70 KB, 348x254
>>69597324
>Blacks are 12% of the popluation. of that 12%, 5% is male blacks of age 16-35. We can handle 5% of the population if they go Chimpout Defcon-5
Yeah, sure... pic related is the truth.
>>
>>69597580

Instanbul isn't Turkey's capital, but it is Turkey's largest and most historically significant city.
>>
>>69597467
>barely reproducing
A lot for most white countries. At this point whites are like real world high elves. Shrinking and leaving cities with great magical (technological) secrets behind.
>>
>>69598196
I don't know if my english is good, but it's just fact accepted by every historian in the world
>>
>>69598454
>2044

At least we're 50% white man

Better then being 100% Muslim by 2044

Pay debts Muhammad
>>
>>69598460
yeah my mistake, meant that. Regardless, it's still officially part of Turkey and in it's domestic borders.
>>
>>69597580

Istanbul is not and never will be Turkish.

It is called Constantinople and it is Greek
>>
>>69596336
>uphold the law

Merkel changed the law because it would have kept the sandniggers from getting through Greece. You cucked bastards wanted to be raped so badly you CHANGED THE LAW TO GET IT
>>
>>69598602
It's still within Turkish domestic borders. You can't deny this.
>>
>>69598310

>Yes you know how to make money

Learn to read&write English properly before posting in an English-speaking forum, you faggot frenchie. As I have already pointed out, the US gave the USSR all that shit FOR FREE.
>>
>>69597559
>Out of the major players in NATO (US, France, and the UK) the United States was the only nation that supported reunifying East and West Germany in the 80s. It was partly due to our clout that things went as smoothly as they did.

Actually, Germany TOLD everyone it was unifying. Period. The "neogtiations" with the allies were pretty much "hey, we are unifying, got a problem?" We were just telling it very nicely and calmly.

>>69597693
>Holy shit that was 50 years ago? What the fuck are these other countries even doing? I mean we all know they're inferior to the US
And yet America has to pay a shitload of money to Russia to hitch rides on a 1960s style spacecraft called Soyuz, because American industry is too damn stupid to build a new American spacecraft, even though the process for a successor to the Space Shuttle was started in 2002 after the Columbia disaster...

Explain that.
>>
>>69598211
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menge_%28Mathematik%29#Durchschnitt_.28Schnittmenge.2C_Schnitt.29
Turkey intersects Europe and Asia.
>>
>>69592169
Hey remember when you guys were Nazis? Remember when we re-built your shithole country instead of completely annihilating you like we could have? Yeah, shut up.
>>
>>69591183
>Dislikes American culture
>shit posts on American website all day

Go back to your homeland Mohammad
>>
>>69598152
But Muslims are evil people regardless of anything that's happening to them. That's what important. Getting rid of Islam is important.
>>
>>69591183
>Mona Gay
So fitting for a faggot who moans a lot.
>>
>euros blaming America for promiscuity and gays
I thought we were supposed to be hyperconservative culturally backward prudes who need social progress or something. At least that's how were being insulted for decades
>>
>>69597699
>I am a proud European and always will be
No, you are not. the EU IS Europe. Look at a map.

>>69597699
>I just don't want to be cucked by the EU who tell our country what we can and cannot do.
That is because you do not lead the EU just as we do. You aren't born leaders as we are who can influence other European countries, you are a sideline shit show, this awkward drunk uncle we keep laughing about because he talks funny... but he has inherited money, so we let him crash our parties. Good thing he is finally moving away and has sent us a letter he doesn't want to crash our parties any longer.
>>
>>69599005
>UK
>not a leader

They managed to conquer half the world

I think the best you got was Poland

Maybe you should learn to pay debts welfare nigger
>>
>>69591183

Nice divide and conquer faggot
>>
>>69599005
You are seriously fucking retarded. The UK is in Europe. It is pointless trying to argue with you.
>>
>>69599005
yo faggot, why don't refute my points, or do you think if you ignore them they'll eventually go away?
>>
>>69599005
>EU IS Europe

>>69592947
>says the exact opposite thing here

Make up your fucking mind
>>
>>69598013
>Germany has only around 6 million young men while you are importing around 1 million Mudslime men a year at the current refugee rate
And another lying American.

We got 600k fugees last year, of which we deported 80k back until now. 75% of them were male (men or kids). Over 92% were Muslim. Now guess what, that ain't 1 million muslims. Not to mention that we have now, by leading Europe, stopped the inflow via Turkey and will now stop the inflow via Libya.

And we are deporting a lot more right now. Of the 250k-300k male Muslim adult fugees we now have, I guess by 2017, 180k-200k will remain. We have 84 million people in the country. And German women don't like fugee Muslim men, they want educated men.
>>
>>69599005
Everyone hates Muslims. That's what's most important. :)
>>
>>69599005
>You aren't born leaders as we are
ok, Bruder, you had your fun, stop it now with the Ausländer-baiting
>>
File: blackjew.jpg (3 KB, 91x120) Image search: [Google]
blackjew.jpg
3 KB, 91x120
>>69599211
Nigger name lawl
>>
>>69599005
>britposter says "I don't want to be cucked by the EU"
>german responds with prolonged analogy implying British people should be marginalized in a greater Europe
>implying that Germans haven't used EU money to influence politics in other nations
>implying British people should need Hans's consent to do as they please

god just fuck off
>>
>>69599269
>And another lying American
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/germany-on-course-to-accept-one-million-refugees-in-2015
>>
>>69599269
Ya you guys basically fucked up and you're paying for it. Not our fault. No one made you obligated to take them in the first place you autistic euro fag.
>>
>>69591183
Any MENA anons want to comment on Jordan?

I thought Jordan and the US have good relationaships
>>
>>69599399
yeah, that's a divide and conquer shill for you.
>>
>>69598152
>I'm not responsible for the sins of my father!
>White people should pay reparations to blacks for slavery

Pick one
>>
>>69592699
> being this butthurt that you aren't part of the greatest nation to ever exist.
Sad!
>>
>>69598503
>A lot for most white countries. At this point whites are like real world high elves. Shrinking and leaving cities with great magical (technological) secrets behind.
Look at the news. The 96% of whites in Germany are actually having more kids now as predicted. Partially because of the Slavs that entered from the East, but also part because a lot of women said "fuck kids" in their 20s, but then turned 30 and wanted to have 2 more kids. That is why birth rates are going up.

Also the net immigration of WHITE people into Germany is a fuckload higher than the net immigration of NON-WHITES. We got 2 million people into Germany last year, the vast majority whites. Non-white fugees and Asians are actually a minority that got in.
>>
>>69591183

>waaaaaa it's all America' fault we're cucked waaaaaaaaaaa

I can't wait until we disband NATO and leave you ungrateful cucks to your own devices. Europeans will go at each other's throats as usual.

Except this time we won't save you.
>>
>>69591183
Thought we were decent buds with Jordan desu
>>
>>69591183
>mfw I see graffiti in Germany that says "Ami go home" because I was near a military base
>mfw Americans go home
>Germans lose business
>Germans turn base into a asylum center
>crime increases
>good government buildings are being used to house refugees

Hahaha you Kraut moron, to stupid to know America is the best thing that happened to you
>>
File: 1457108044792.png (622 KB, 710x664) Image search: [Google]
1457108044792.png
622 KB, 710x664
>>69598822
I don't see you riding controlled explosions into space, motherfucker
>>
>>69592169
>Americans supported the anti-soviet Islamists
The American people didn't arm groups of Islamic radicals. The average American knows very little, if anything, about the under-the-table influence of the government/CIA.
>>
>>69592699
Only regret about WWII is that Germany surrendered before we got a chance to nuke them.
>>
>>69598580
>At least we're 50% white man
>Better then being 100% Muslim by 2044

We have 5% Muslims now. By 2030, we will have 7%. Absolutely halal, you would say.

7% and a third of them are WHITE. Yes, WHITE. And I am not talking about Turks, I am talking about WHITE Muslims (yugoslavia, Russia, converted etc.).
>>
Cuck.
>>
>>69598722
>Merkel changed the law because it would have kept the sandniggers from getting through Greece.
What? You drunk?

What law did Merkel change "so that sandniggers could get through Greece"? Are you retarded? Do you mean the temporary lift of Dublin deportations to HUNGARY of Syrians from September 2015 to November 2015 issued by the German ministry of the interior which was not a change in law, but a temporary stay in proceedings?
>>
>>69599836
Did you forget to account for all the Germans who converted?

Learn your maths Muhammad
I know you have a time with it since you don't pay debts
>>
>>69599646
>but also part because a lot of women said "fuck kids" in their 20s, but then turned 30 and wanted to have 2 more kids. That is why birth rates are going up.
You're stupid. YOu don't have any sources to back that up with. Rather, the immigrants are having children (minorities tend to have a lot of children).
>>
>>69598890
>Hey remember when you guys were Nazis? Remember when we re-built your shithole country instead of completely annihilating you like we could have?
No, I was born in the 1980s. And I doubt you were around during this shitty time in the 1940s either.
>>
>>69599968
EU law sated that refugees had to stop in the first country they arrived in. Merkel changed that shit and now you faggots have the gall to whine about rapes and Muslims taking all your welfarebux.

Either admit you are allowing an invasion of military aged men "fleeing" a war zone, or shut the fuck up and suck that brown cock
>>
File: 1456884074725.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1456884074725.gif
2 MB, 500x210
>germans
>claim to hate nationalism, sneer at any form of pride
>paradoxically defend the neo-German government and the EU to their dying breath
>>
>>69596235
French have the highest fertility rates with Ireland. Even bigger than the american one (1,8) with all their niggers and single white mothers.

Justice4Jamar
>>
>Non degenerate nations like Japan have grown to love us more.
>Shit skin infested nations hate us.

Shame about Russia though, but the donald will fix things up with Putin, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>69600191
>No, I was born in the 2000s
underaged b&
>>
>>69591183
>Anti-Americanism is at the core of any national movement within Europe.

And this is kind of the problem. You're directing your anger at the wrong group of people. Maybe stop whining about the evil Americans and focus on the Arabs and Northern Africans that are filling up your cities. Hating America is a waste of time and gets you nowhere, the Brits and French figured this out a long time ago.
>>
>>69599408
>http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/germany-on-course-to-accept-one-million-refugees-in-2015
Posting Guardian news from December 2015, that has long been debunked by the official stats as of right now... what a retard.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160317/only-600000-refugees-stayed-in-germany-in-2015

>>69599753
>I don't see you riding controlled explosions into space, motherfucker
Then you must be blind. We have been riding into space the same way you faggots have been exclusively doing it for many years... by paying the Russians to hitch a ride on Soyuz.
>>
>>69600298

How much of that is thanks to your black and arab population, though?
>>
>>69600494

But impotent hatred and self destruction are the number one German national pasttimes, remember?
>>
>>69600560
I know its hard for your to understand that, because catholicism doesn't exist in your degenerates country, but Catholics don't use contraceptive.
>>
>>69600518
>posting some random uncredible german propaganda source over official guardian news
There's multiple other sources of you guys accepting over ONE MILLION REFUGEES. Stop shilling, merkel.
>>
>>69591183
France and USA eternal bros
Lafayette never forget
>>
File: 1456374029655.jpg (803 KB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
1456374029655.jpg
803 KB, 3508x2480
>>69600518
>country has problem with ancient tech exploding
>privatize the market
>takes a few years for market to meet demand
>meanwhile, use a available tech from only other nation capable of manned launches to sustain the, arguably, greatest achievement in the history of mankind
>get called a faggot by lesser countries who cannot into space
>mfw
>>
>>69600518

Wow, Germany is only allowing "around 600,000" Muslim immigrants per year. Nothing to worry about then, problem solved. It's not like any of those immigrants have family members that they're going to bring in, and there's certainly no way that they'll have any children while living in Germany. Everything is great, vote for Merkel!

And of course, it's not like Merkel's government has any vested interest in keeping the official numbers as low as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>69591183
Eh who gives a shit what you Europoors think
>>
>>69600806
>I know its hard for your to understand that, because catholicism doesn't exist in your degenerates country

There are more Catholics in America (69.5 million) than there are people in France (66.3 million).
>>
>>69600107
>You're stupid. YOu don't have any sources to back that up with. Rather, the immigrants are having children (minorities tend to have a lot of children).
Yes, just for instance this source: https://nachrichtenaushinterland.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/statistiken-zu-geburten-und-schulabgangern-oder-unser-land-schafft-was-aber-an-welchen-stellen/

But don't mind sources, you do not care about the truth.

>>69600224
>EU law sated that refugees had to stop in the first country they arrived in.
And the Dublin III regulation says exactly that. The law is in effect as of right now. Merkel has changed nothing in it, she could not, that would be an EU decision to take.

The reason why Germany isn't sending back all the people which came through Greece to Greece... is because of how Dublin III is written. It says illegals can only be returned to Greece (where they are supposed to apply for asylum) if Greece is treating them in a humane and proper manner. But Greece is a fucktard country and gives a shit about doing anything. They were only starting to doing something when they were forced to because Macedonia closed the border a month ago. In any event, in January 2016, Germany issued a statement that, once Greece improves its asylum situation, we will send back fugees to GReece. Only problem is that Dublin III has only a 6 months grace period, that is for anythign who came until October 1, 2015, we have to do the asylum proceedings.
>>
Americans in this thread really sound like dumb rednecks
>Muh free great nation
Literally fucked whole world over
>>
>>69593292
Shouldn't you channel your hate towards Muslims/Anglos/despora J/blacks?
>>
>>69601245
>Literally fucked whole world over

It's kind of funny how much anti-American people overestimate America's power.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.