[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you approve of what these 2 did? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 259x195
Do you approve of what these 2 did?
Why or why not?
>>
>>69415933

No. They broke the law and started and anti-gun, anti-video game, anti-music movement. They should have shot one another while they fucked.
>>
>>69415933
They killed a nigger for being black so maybe.
>>
>>69416414
not to mention they killed a retard.......
>>
>>69415933

No, they were edgy try hard faggots. They killed people for no reason so fuck them. Also they were degenerates.
>>
>>69416765
"edgy try hard faggots" that actually did instead of just talked.
im not trying to justify what they did but theyre hardly faggots, i bet it took a lot of balls to do that.
>>
No. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>69416307
This. Do not forget this happened during the AWB too.
>>
>>69416888
They were literally in love with one another.
>>
>>69417167
yeah that is pretty degenerate, but /pol/ could learn something from them.
>>
>>69417167
not about the love but about actually doing SOMETHING instead of just complaining.
>>
>>69415933
No, they are one of the reasons the US is so fucked up.
>>
File: Awfultumblermem.jpg (235 KB, 765x1085) Image search: [Google]
Awfultumblermem.jpg
235 KB, 765x1085
>>
File: DylanKleboldRedSox.png (357 KB, 486x355) Image search: [Google]
DylanKleboldRedSox.png
357 KB, 486x355
I dont think there are many sox fans in colorado anymore desu
>>
>>69415933
No. Why the fuck would I be okay with kids killing American kids?
>>
>>69415933
Prime Examples of Psychotic Teenage Vengeance. Can't blame them though, they got spat on by the popular kids and only had each other as friends. What they did was pretty revolutionary imo
>>
File: harris.writing.gif (33 KB, 564x262) Image search: [Google]
harris.writing.gif
33 KB, 564x262
>>69416888

Not really, they were both suicidal and one was actually medicated for mental illness. Forget which one. They obviously had a suicide pact. Both had already got police records as well. The only reason they shot up the school was they knew no one would fight back. The only thing remotely good is they did it before the sniveling liberals decided no one can know why people shoot up schools and you can still find these guys myspace posts and writings online.

Your mass shooters are actually mental diseased bullies and these two show it if you look up their rants.
>>
>>69417634
well of course, they pioneered the way of school shooters, what they did was so unheard of, so surprising, they made history, no matter how many people they killed
>>
>>69417732
no matter how psychotic you are, it still takes balls to know youre about to die, even people who commit suicide need balls.
>>
>>69417326
Killing innocent people and then suiciding because one doesn't like what's happening in the world is pure degeneracy. Go join al quaeda or isis you fucking traitor.
>>
>>69417903
I'd rather die than that, but they really opened eyes.
>>
>>69417634
>Can't blame them though, they got spat on by the popular kids

No, they were trying to pick fights with the popular kids. The incident they keep bringing up with the jock pushing one of them, that happened after one of them talked about wanting to slice up his girl friend on myspace. What would you do if your girlfriend was threatened?
>>
No, they were degenerates. They were bullied? So what, toughen up.
>>
No, it's disgusting. Killing fucking kids? At least when Brevik shot up kids there was a distinct purpose. What was the point of what they did?

Most right wing terrorist are insane and pick all the wrong targets so they are never really a help to the cause. Those two were just homicidal faggots.
>>
>>69415933
No fuck these edgelord faggots. They started this trend that has been haunting our country since and gave fuel to the anti firearm movement.
>>
>>69415933
I won't say that I approve what they did, but I can understand where they were coming from.
>>
>>69415933

They killed white children, anon. They are on the same level as muslims.
>>
>>69415933
Couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
>>69417996
Pretty much the same thing, I don't see how you would not defend your gf
>>
File: pcu020319clk_fs.jpg (45 KB, 443x450) Image search: [Google]
pcu020319clk_fs.jpg
45 KB, 443x450
>>69416888
>kill unarmed people in close quarters
>took a lot of balls
I bet you stepped on small animals as a kid.
>>
>>69415933
It was a hoax
>>
They kickstarted the mainstream video game witch hunt.

But I really enjoy learning about Columbine, so they're forgiven in my book.
>>
>>69417996
Myspace came about in 2003. This was 99.
>>
>>69419320
So was sandy hook
>>
>>69418563

That is not bullying. Bullying is picking on someone for no reason other than you can do it and they can't fight back. These two openly provoked other students and were so bad that one had an order of protection against him. Forget which one and not quick to find on jewgle (no fucking surprise). And according to the psyciatric reports bullying was not a cause, they thought they were above everything.

>Hare says, "Unlike psychotic individuals, psychopaths are rational and aware of what they are doing and why. Their behavior is the result of choice, freely exercised." In analyzing the pages of enraged writings in Harris' journals, Hare concludes the writings are not an expression of anger stemming from being ostracized or bullied, but are indicative of a deep superiority complex that seeks to punish the entire human race for its inferiority. Says Hare, "It's more about demeaning other people."

The biggest thing that pisses me off over the incident is the lies from the media and the powers that be. This is also why they jerk down any mass shooter's stuff now so that you can't see that they are special snow flakes gone astray because of mean old bullies. These two are used as an excuse to pussify men and it is all based on lies.
>>
>>69415933
would have been better if they went to a private school with all the righteous right wing rich assholes that "worked so hard for there jewgold" and blew there fucking cunt little babes away. then it would have been great.
>>
>>69419520
They thought they were gods. Bullying really wasn't the reason seeing as they even shot a retard.
They were psychopaths. Plain and simple
>>
>>69419505
Noone died at columbine
>>
They are edgy faggots who killed many white christian teenagers.
Couldn't handle the bullying so they decided that they should kill people that had nothing to do with it. Literally fell for the Rammstein meme.
>>
>>69419505
And World War II.
>>
>>69419765
I haven't looked into those theories but I'm 100% convinced sandy hook is a hoax
>>
>>69415933
hey faggot fbi try r9k you might actually get a few yes's
>>
>>69406908

>>69406908

>>69406908

SOROS-FUNDED CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION
STILL TIME TO STOP IT
>>
File: rebprofile1.gif (26 KB, 519x394) Image search: [Google]
rebprofile1.gif
26 KB, 519x394
>>69419464

My mistake, I thought it was myspace. It seems they had AOL blogs.
>>
File: 1435982046000.png (260 KB, 547x466) Image search: [Google]
1435982046000.png
260 KB, 547x466
>>69417775
>>69417898
>>69417972

>Everyone else should die because I'm a massive fucking socially oblivious faggot who didn't get hugs.
>Massacre unarmed children for the sole fact that they will not fight back
>Anything but the most unimaginably cowardly acts that you could ever possibly commit

I wish the NSA could kill people just so faggots like you could be snuffed out like the cancer you are.
>>
Yes, Eric Harris is literally god.
>>
>>69420045
We do
>>
>>69419838
SH was Coluhoax2.0
>>
>>69420694

Faggot.
>>
>>69415933
Yes.
>>
File: guns in school.png (170 KB, 1217x808) Image search: [Google]
guns in school.png
170 KB, 1217x808
he wrote an essay about guns in school kek
>>
having a group of friends kill people because you have no friends is lame
>>
>>69415933
Saw an exhibit on Columbine at the DC newseum and almost cried. Edgy losers who killed normies.
>>
>>69415933

They killed normies, I don't see a problem.
>>
>>69416307

Yup, a lot of this bullshit we're dealing with today started with these assholes
>>
Klebold was a Jew.
>>
>>69419838
places like /pol/ convinced me SH is 100% real

jokes are great and all, but seriously, get help over
>doing SOMETHING
like some sperglord said here. Shooting up schools is pretty much ultimate condensed faggotry, how bout you talk to someone instead of bottling up all those feels anons
>>
>>69422639
wow what a little bitch

what if it was a museum for the Waco children

or the ruby ridge family
>>
>>69415933
Violence without purpose and we're still dealing with retards like them.

The biggest crime is nobody's figured out a way to prevent it.
>>
>>69422276
Jesus Christ, he writes like a three year old with downs.
>>
>>69423234
It would still probably be sad to go back and think about. Especially seeing crying families knowing their teenage loved ones died.
Sorry if not edgy enough, I had friends growing up.
>>
>>69417326
>I voted for Obama
>>
Play Harris' Doom WAD with Du Hast, and KMFDM Stray Bullet, etc. playing for the OST and you will have a 90's time machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkuKTBVly08
>>
>>69424335
>tfw his "life's work" level was never leaked
>>
>>69424465
Just like how those donut munching clowns at the Jefferson County police recently admitted to permanently destroying the Basement Tapes of the killers. It should have all been released for posterity: we're in a world of real life horrors like dnepropetrovsk maniacs so there was nothing shocking at this late date.
>>
>>69417898
it takes balls to suck it up and take the hard route in life rather than give up and take the easy route you fucking moron
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.