[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Cruz comes out as the Republican nominee after the brokered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 26
File: ted_cruz_sexy_eyes.jpg (128 KB, 1269x765) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz_sexy_eyes.jpg
128 KB, 1269x765
When Cruz comes out as the Republican nominee after the brokered convention, will you support him?

1) He wants to deport illegals.
2) He wants to cut taxes.
3) He will abolish the IRS.
4) He is polling much better than Trump against Hillary as of now.
5) He has a proven conservative record.

Is there any reason why you don't support him now?

I know Trump as president would be amusing, but the the president is a crucial position. We can't gamble the future of America. Trump is a goof and you know it.
>>
File: isidewith.png (664 KB, 1211x1186) Image search: [Google]
isidewith.png
664 KB, 1211x1186
>>69415624
>>
he is canadian and wants to deport illegals? haha not in this world, bud.
>>
>>69415624
He doesnt want to do any of that since he's literally lying to get you dumb fucks to vote for him. He'll be just as effective as Obama.
>>
He's an establishment shill.

The only right thing for Americans to do is to chalk up more universities with memes.
>>
>>69415624
Mexicans need not apply.
>>
If the RNC was actually stupid enough to nominate this rat, he'd get sued by the Dems for being a filthy Cannuck
>>
>>69415624
If that happens and i'm at the ballet box and it's between him and Clinton, I will vote for Cruz.
>>
>>69415624
Trump or civil war.
Cruz's wife is a Goldman Sachs banker and his proven conservative record is neoconartistry and amnesty.
>>
>>69416008
This
All I know same too
Fuck that rat
>>
>>69415624
Cruz will lose harder than Romney if hes the nominee
>>
>>69415624

He's literally a manchurian candidate. I'm honestly fearful of the damage he could do to us. Who the fuck knows who he is working for. I've never seen a more phony liar in my life.

I'd vote anyone over him. Hillary, Sanders. Fine.

Cruz is the CANADIAN CANDIDATE
>>
He is just too creepy and slimy to support.
>>
File: 1420317289407.jpg (40 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1420317289407.jpg
40 KB, 410x410
>>69415624
>Is there any reason why you don't support him now?
He's a pathological liar, a cult leader, he's incredibly unlikable, he's totally inexperienced in managing executives, he has a strange obsession with the Jews, his wife is an extremely wealth fucking Goldman Sachs executive, he paid a bribe to Carly Fiorina, he made an ass of himself in front of the entire world denying his affairs, he's not even a fucking American, he's half-Jewish, he has done nothing but copy the most successful policies from the frontrunner, he is universally disliked by the Congress, he was named "the anointed one" by his father (he comes from a family of dominionist clergy), his campaign repeatedly attacked bystanders for no reason and insulted me personally, he's accepting money from George Soros, and he capitulates to the establishment in pretty much every possible scenario.

He's also not going to put us on good terms with Russia or pull our American-Saudi-Israeli coalition troops out of Syria. He is obsessed with Israel because worshiping "god's bankers" is literally part of his religion in those exact terms. He's also ugly and a morally-compromised, repeated adulterer and liar.

That about cover it?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 431x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 431x285
>I'm going to abolish the IRS
>who collects his flat tax and VAT?
>>
>>69415624
>He wants to deport illegals

Pretty sure he was entirely neutral on immigration until Trump shifted the overton window, and I don't want a candidate with so many ties to Goldman-Sachs, so no.
>>
>>69415765
IF this were true, how come he hasnt been challenged in court? How come he hasnt dropped out because if undeniable facts?

Here is a fact, you are a fucking shill or do not understand the citizenship requirements, or both. Which is it dumb faggot?
>>
File: Ted Cruz Blobo.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz Blobo.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>69415624
Hello BLOBO Cruz
>>
>>69416609
He wants to abolish the IRS because he is a dominionist. He wants to abolish all government bodies and replace it with the church. It's a prophecy that's supposed to lead into the rapture and his dad already named him the messiah of the Pentecostal church. And yes, his dad is actually a top-tier clergyman and has the authority to declare something like this.
>>
>>69415798
Thats funny.. how come the establishment fucking hates him? Do you even know what establishment politician he beat running for senate? Litterally all the facts suggest you are wrong. Now prove your point.
>>
This cuckdom

SAGE
>>
>>69416766
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/19/heres-the-latest-on-the-various-lawsuits-contesting-ted-cruzs-eligibility-to-be-president/

He is actually being challenged in multiple states by multiple unrelated parties. You haven't heard about it because you don't want it to be true, not because it isn't happening.
>>
>>69416924
His face looks like melting wax and he has a very bad reputation for being totally disliked by all of his coworkers. He's also a weird religious fanatic. Do they need a better reason to dislike him?
>>
>>69415624
Nope, I'd rather vote for Clinton than that slimeball.
>>
File: 1458495822588.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458495822588.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>>69415624
>He is polling much better than Trump against Hillary as of now.

Cruz said this at one of the previous debates, again in the Wisconsin town hall yesterday, and unsurprisingly Cooper didn't ask him to elaborate on this.

Trump has an almost 300 delegate lead. How the fuck can Cruz keep saying this with a straight face when more people are clearly voting for Trump?
>>
>establishment hates Cruz
Yeah, Jeb and Romney's endorsements prove it :D :D
>>
>>69416984
Because someone brings a lawsuit or a charge aka reporter that filed against corey lewendoski doesnt mean it has any merit you fucking twit. Are you 16? Do you even understand the citizenship requirements in the us? Seriously do you? Or are you just a shill knowing lying?

Because his mother was a us citizen, doesnt matter where he was born, he is a citizen. So are you saying that if a us citizen, a woman traveling while pregnant abroad has a child, that child isnt a us citizen? The stupidity here is fucking astounding. Service men and women who are abroad can deliver a child anywhere and because the parent was a citizen means the child is. John mccain, born abroad to us citizens, if what your saying has any merit, charges would have been filed against him and countless others. Go gas your self seriously. You are wasting oxygen.
>>
>>69415624
The ONLY way this guy will get my vote in the general election is if he is running against a democrat.
>>
>>69415624
No, won't vote
>>
>>69417104
>face looks
Stopped reading there. Are you going out on a date with him faggot? Does his looks matter? Would you rather be anally raped by trump or cruz? Thats what your sad attempt to a counter point comes down to.
>>
>>69416924

Cruz' entire campaign is literally "I'm not Trump."

The Establishment hates Trump, and he's riding on that wave.

Also I don't give a shit about what he did in the Senate. He looks like a rat, talks like a fag and his shits all retarded. He lost my respect when he wouldn't defend Trump and how many people are harassing him unjustly.

How much are you being paid to shill? Or are you a cuckasoid that thinks you can advance right-wing agenda by pandering to nu-males and women?
>>
>>69415624
We don't need another first term Senator.
>>
>>69417553
>how come he hasnt been challenged in court?
It has and is currently.
>Are you 16? Do you even understand the citizenship requirements in the us? Seriously do you? Or are you just a shill knowing lying?
>The stupidity here is fucking astounding. Go gas your self seriously. You are wasting oxygen.
Wow, great argument.

>Service men and women who are abroad can deliver a child anywhere and because the parent was a citizen means the child is. John mccain, born abroad to us citizens
You're not from the USA, are you?
>>
s-stahp
>>
>>69417502
>How can this be?
Because primary voters and general election voters are not the same people.

Would there have only been Ted Cruz and Donald Trump in the primary, BTW, Cruz would be ahead of Trump in the delegate count.
>>
>>
i just won't vote
>>
>>69417710
You asked why the establishment hates him, not why I hate him. I provided a reason.
>Are you going out on a date with him faggot?
No, but the establishment is.
>Does his looks matter?
Yes, evidently. It's bad enough to make the establishment hate him, so it must matter.
>Would you rather be anally raped by trump or cruz?
Why do you keep bringing me into this? We're talking about the establishment not supporting him.
>Thats what your sad attempt to a counter point comes down to.
Counter-point? No, you directly asked a question and I answer it.

Here, here's the question you asked:
>how come the establishment fucking hates him?
I mentioned three things:
1. He's ugly
2. Everyone he works with hates him
3. He's in a cult

See, thing is I actually answered you question, but you didn't rebut me at all.
>>
>>69415624
no
>>
50+% of the republican voters wont vote for him simply because of his ugly fucking ratface
>>
>>69417227

Wow great points. He looks like this, he talks like this. You circle jerk fags have no actual points you can articulate aside from sophmoric faggotry. Waaaaa his face looks like ... are you planning on letting the canidate of your choice fuck you like a bitch that you care that bad about looks over substance? Why are you acting like a bitch? Discuss substance, just try it, you might feel smarter.
>>
File: 1411969183395.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1411969183395.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
>>69415624
>>
>>69415624
The GOP won't pick Cruz, Kasich will be their man if Trump fails to reach the delegates. Seen the latest polls that have Kasich beating Shillary? They're very convenient
>>
>>69415624
if there is a brokered convention and they jew trump out of the nomination, ill never vote republican again.
>>
>>69415624

Cruz is worse of a religious zealot than Pat Robertson. And absolutely everyone, even other GOP senators, who know him in person say he is a supreme asshole. Not good for the future of US diplomacy
>>
>>69418000
keked and cheked
>>
>>69415624
I'll vote for him, I hate him but I think Hillary and Bernie would be markedly worse.
>>
>When Cruz comes out as the Republican nominee after the brokered convention
He won't. They'll push him off the stage just as quickly as they would Trump and install somebody like Romney or Ryan.

>will you support him?
No
Trump or nothing
>>
File: CA Trump weakness.png (335 KB, 1021x601) Image search: [Google]
CA Trump weakness.png
335 KB, 1021x601
>>69418121
It's Trump that has that problem. Cruz has far better retention rate of republican voters over the Donald.
>>
Zero chance. Fuck that pathological rat bastard and the whores he rode in on.
>>
>>69416231
All the polls show DJT getting his ass handed to him in the general.
>>
>>69418270
You shitpost stuff from a BLUE state.

>baka
>>
>>69417553
That child is a US citizen. That child is not a natural born citizen
>>
>>69418129
>Discuss substance
That ship has sailed, anon. I tried talking substance and the answers I got were as follows:
>Are you 16?
>are you just a shill knowing lying?
>Go gas your self seriously. You are wasting oxygen.
>Stopped reading there.
>Are you going out on a date with him faggot?
>Would you rather be anally raped by trump or cruz?
>You circle jerk fags have no actual points you can articulate aside from sophmoric faggotry.
>are you planning on letting the canidate of your choice fuck you like a bitch
>Why are you acting like a bitch?
Go home, folks.
>>
>>69415624
>will you support him?
No.

>Is there any reason why you don't support him now?

Because he's owned by Goldman Sachs. He'll try to win the nomination and then act like a fucking retard and lose the entire country to the Democrats.
>>
>>69415624
The only thing he does is copy Trump. He's just going to go back on all of his promises in his presidency.

Look at the Tea Party. We brought them into office and they didn't do jack shit. They didn't even try to do anything. Donald Trump, a business man, is used to getting the job done. If there's any person in the United States that can do anything in office, it will be Trump.
>>
>>69417781
I am from the us, I served in the Navy for 6 years what have you done? I understand the citizenship laws. My wife had a baby over seas and my kid is a fucking citizen dipshit, how do you think I have such intimate knowledge of this. You cant honestly make a real case here. Just because a suit was filed doesnt mean its going anywhere or that its just. If there was hard evidence the establishment would have dropped that bomb when jeb or rubio was flopping.
>>
File: 1457673204403.png (748 KB, 1000x612) Image search: [Google]
1457673204403.png
748 KB, 1000x612
>>69415798
>He and wife worked in W's administration
>Jeb endorsement
>Wife on CFR and works at high level Goldman Sachs position

Wolf in sheep's clothing. Controlled opposition. Globalist.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEE
>>
File: 1454217815319.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1454217815319.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>69418357

That's the way he wanted it, he's a spoiler candidate for $hillary and that was the plan all along.
>>
>>69418402
I'm a Constitutional Conservative. He's not. I guess Cruz is stumped now.
>>
>>69418070
When did I ask you that question? The post you linked to never asked why the establishment hates him.
>>
File: Screenshot (11).png (214 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
214 KB, 1366x768
>>69418152
This will be the result of the election if Trump is the nominee.
>>
>>69418357
and all the people who bothered to turn out to vote are btfo the democrats in actual numbers
>>
>>69415798
sorry, meant for
>>69416924
>>
>>69415624
He can start by deporting himself.
>>
>>69415624
Well I'm sold. We need a true conservative with a proven track record. I am now a CruzMissileâ„¢
>>
>>69406908

>>69406908

>>69406908

SOROS USING NIGGERS TO RE-WRITE CONSTITUTION
>>
File: 1455261636629.gif (975 KB, 155x151) Image search: [Google]
1455261636629.gif
975 KB, 155x151
>>69415624
I have supported him since rand left. Any libertarian minded conservatives should support Cruz.
>>
>>69417731
Oooh, nice one.
>>
>>69418392
Republican voters supporting the other candidates, ahou. Which is only because I happened to be looking into the numbers of that particular poll today; the same dynamic is replicated in poll after poll.

Which is why there's a serious concern over Trump's ability to get the party behind him, and not a similar conversation when it's Ted Cruz under discussion.
>>
>>69415624
No. He's a fraud. It doesn't matter if Hillary or Ted are president. Nothing will change. It'll be another slow 4 years of wasted time & money.
>>
>>69416839
shit I didn't know about the whole messiah thing. I don't mind the more religious influence. This country desperately needs some morals.
>>
>>69418402
Not to mention that he name-dropped someone born on a base.

>>69418487
>I served in the Navy for 6 years what have you done?
I have over 300 confirmed kills and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You're nothing to me but just another target.
>My wife had a baby over seas and my kid is a fucking citizen
"Citizen" and "natural-born" are not the same thing.
>how do you think I have such intimate knowledge of this
I don't. You weren't even aware of the term "natural-born" prior to this conversation.
>Just because a suit was filed doesnt mean its going anywhere
You claimed it was not being challenged in court. You were wrong, end of story.

>>69418557
>>69416924
>how come the establishment fucking hates him?
>>69417104
>His face looks like melting wax and he has a very bad reputation for being totally disliked by all of his coworkers. He's also a weird religious fanatic. Do they need a better reason to dislike him?

I can do this all night. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
>>
File: al bundy.jpg (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
al bundy.jpg
34 KB, 800x600
>>69418129

>>69416525

This guy gave you some great points, but you didn't reply to him.

You're just another faggot that comes on /pol/, only engages memes and half-assed responses, while going on about how awful /pol/ is and how much of a circlejerk it is.

I feel like you come from /r/conservative. You espouse right-wing rhetoric, but really you're just another nu-male that isn't strong enough to do or say what needs to be said. You are so cucked by the Left and no one takes you seriously.

/pol/ isn't a place for a formal debate. /pol/ is a medium for expression about a topic, usually current events.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>69415624
FUCK THE TED. i honestly can't event see any support. IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY FUCKS THE DON AS MUCH AS THEY HAVE FUCKED THE PAUL I WILL VOTE TO ABOLISH THE ESTABLISHMENT ASLONG AS I CAN LIVE. FUCK THE GOP. FUCK THE DNC. FUCKEM ALL LET GOD SORT'EM OUT.
>>
>>69415624
nope.
ill vote for no one at all. let this fucking shithole of a country have what it deserves, death from hillary rotten CLITton. this place has become a one party one ideology dictatorship. let it burn. no one will save us.
>>
File: 1442831143027.jpg (35 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1442831143027.jpg
35 KB, 500x355
>>69418565
you know, im awfully curious who owns that site and how they generate their results
>>
>>69416008
This
No way I'm voting for FisTed
>>
>>69418905
He replied to me extensively, he just doesn't respond to the points anyone makes. That entire post was made up of points so he could not even respond to it.
>>
>>69416924
They don't hate him. That's just a big lie that Cruz shills tell over and over until people believe it. Cruz has been endorsed by Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley, Club for Growth, Mitt Romney, and Jeb fucking Bush himself. Cruz himself is a sitting Senator, for fuck's sake. He was a Bush Administration official. He worked on the Bush 2000 recount team. Neil Bush, W and Jeb's brother, works on his campaign.; His advisers are all ex-Bushies. His wife works for Goldman Sachs. His top funder is a Wall Street hedgefund manager.

You can't be more establishment than Cruz. He is pure establishment. The only reason some other establishment figured don't like him is because, on a personal level, he's not a likable guy. He's a greasy backstabber.

But none of that even really matters. Sure, Cruz is establishment, but the real problem with Cruz is that he's just not a real American. He's an American on paper only. That's not good enough for me.
>>
I used to think he was just another fundie piece of shit, but after he came out and said the gays did 9/11 I don't see any reason not to like him
>>
No why would I support Cruz when I could do something to be remembered forever by?
>>
>>69418519
>holds it against Ted Cruz that he's "controlled opposition" or a "globalist," but 10 to 1 this anon can't point out a single policy of Cruz's that would prove that out without resorting to a lie
>>
File: 4chan Hedgehog Lold.jpg (281 KB, 568x850) Image search: [Google]
4chan Hedgehog Lold.jpg
281 KB, 568x850
You have a good point. Even though he won't do any of the crap you say he's for, I'll still prob vote for him in the general.
>>
>support a canadian for president of United States
Fuck off OP
>>
>>69415624

Nope, not giving my vote to anyone but The Donald this time around. The GOP needs a message sent loud and clear, and their inevitable failure if they try to edge out Trump will be reflected in the lowest turnout they'll have on record.

A year ago, I'd have been happy that Cruz is in 2nd place and would have shilled hard for him, but I don't like him any longer, and don't want to support the party in any way if they're going to try and fuck us over. That's just how it needs to be this time around.
>>
>>69417624
Who else should he run against?
>>
>>69415624
>abolish the IRS
>reduce tax forms to a post card
>no one to send post cards to because no IRS

>has to reinvent an agency to collect taxes and manage the internal revenue in the country

>calls it 'not IRS', but recreating costs billions and accomplishes nothing

>'fiscally conservative'
>>
>>69418565
Honest question, if your map is right... What else will Cruz help R's win?
>>
>>69419012
>they have jobs, that makes them establishment
And that's how we know Trumpfags on /pol/ are all basement dwelling NEETS or under aged /b/tards.
>>
I don't buy the polls that put him favoring Hillary. We really really cannot underestimate Hillary, she beat Bernie even with her email scandal didn't she? I want the guy who actually brings people to the rallies.
>>
>>69419185
anatomy of a shill post
>>
>>69415624
I would only support him if Trump supports him. Honestly, if the GOPe steals the nomination from Trump, it'll be the end of the republican party.

>Cruz
>establishment
It's so absurd it's just.
>>
>>69415624
Yeah I guess I'll have to cuck for Cruz at that point given the alternatives. But if trump goes 3rd party then I'll vote trump
>>
File: 1447797409188.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447797409188.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>69415624
>He wants to deport illegals.
So does Trump + wall

>He wants to cut taxes.
So does Trump + healthcare

>He will abolish the IRS.
Trump wants to live

>He is polling much better than Trump against Hillary as of now.
Hillary is going to jail, making it irrelevant

>He has a proven conservative record.
His name is Lyin' Ted for a reason
>>
>>69415624
>faggot voice
>punchable face
>muh gawd
>dem boogs

he is literally a homosexual
>>
>>69415624

>3) He will abolish the IRS.

Is he serious? Are really that many americanx falling for this shit?
>>
>>69419452
>Hillary is going to jail
She's not, though. The FBI want her to, but Justice won't indict. Even if they did, Lynch would just decline to prosecute. Even if she did, Barry Hussein would just pardon her.
>>
>>69419220
>allowed himself to be propagandized into disliking a true reformer by the memish rhetoric of cultish followers of a fake anti-establishment candidate

Somehow, I don't believe you.
>>
>>69415793
This.

I'm not voting for a cuckservative talking head with jewish banker hands up his ass
>>
>>69419339
Government jobs are not real jobs. It's welfare for bureaucrats. Sorry, I don't respect it. Never have, never will. You're free to follow your own moral compass though, friend, but I for one do not like or respect people who make a career out of government. It's nauseating. Real men work in the private sector, and maybe, if they're willing, put aside a small block of their life to give back to the republic, in the form of some sort of temporary service to the nation. Like Trump is doing.

Getting into government as a young man and staying there will into middle age is sick and we ought to do away with it altogether. I will not reward people like that with my vote any longer.
>>
>>69415624
>implying anyone here was actually able to tear themselves away from their screens long enough to vote for Trump in the Primary
>>
>>69419499
yup. why do you think we always have a laugh in these threads?
>>
>>69416924
He's endorsed and funded by the establishment and worked half his life for George bush, I'll vote for Hillary just to let it all burn
>>
>>69418975

I hate what this OP symbolizes.

There is the political and the cultural aspect of the American Election.

Cruz and his supporters are right-wingers, but they are too big of pussies to go against the current political establishment and especially against the cultural narrative.

Trump is the only person in American politics for awhile now that actively shits on the cultural narrative. And we need that.

We need someone that is going to smack people for coddling muslims, who will tell lobbyist groups to fuck off and actually start doing things that will help the American people.

I'm Canadian, but this cultural narrative affects me and everyone else in the West. This motherfucker Trump needs to win so it sets a precedent to everyone else.

Everyone who supports Cruz is a faggot that is going against the most important thing in this election: Changing the narrative.

FUCK
>>
>>69419605
DMV workers? Road Pavers. Military. Judges. Police. Firefighters. Congress. etc.

Without government jobs our nation would fall apart. The real problem is that we don't have publicly funded elections so every political needs to suck dick for reelection money.
>>
>>69417958
While we are playing ifs, if the republican establishment didn't spend hundreds of millions dragging Donald's name through the mud the plebs would all love him. Simpletons just don't because they were told by the mainstream media that he is literally hitler.
>>
>>69415624
weird """""conservative""""" ideas like a flat tax

also I personally dislike him and think he is weird, dishonest, ideological and with a messiah complex. weird religious beliefs. He believes in a theocracy basically according to his dad.
>>
>>69418152
Same, and I'll sabotage the republicans in any way I can going forward
>>
>>69419885
Maybe that had more to do with the fact that Trump wanted to keep his mug on the television all the time and have them talk about him all day, ya think?
>>
>>69419567
Applied Memetics needs to get better shills, you guys are way too transparent

Go to bed Dan
>>
File: reddit faggots.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
reddit faggots.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>69415624

>hello there reddit

Sage
>>
>>69418207
Cuck mentality
>>
>>69419870
All of those jobs can and should be temporary jobs you do for a few years and then get out, with the exception of cops and fire fighters, which is obviously not the sort of thing I'm talking about. Don't be daft.

DMV workers are all fat disgusting niggers. I don't respect them either, btw.
>>
>>69418357
Polls don't matter this far in advance when they've yet to actually face off. Mittens was up 9 on Obama this time in 2012
>>
>>69415624
Cruz would get destroyed by shillary. Trump is the only chance against another 4 years of liberal bullshit.
>>
>>69418487
Two citizens on a us military base are a lot different than one citizen parent in Canada. Citizen and natural born citizen aren't the same thing.
>>
>>69418565
Fake and gay
>>
>>69418565
>Pennsylvania
>Florida
>Nevada
>Wisconsin
>Minnesota

This will probably be closer to 299-266
>>
>>69415624
NOPE

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/27/senator-ted-cruz-joins-glenn-beck-passing-out-freebies-to-illegal-border-crossers/
>>
>>69420259
Literally the opposite of what ever data point says.
>>
>>69415624
Cruz won't be the nominee.

If it's not Trump they'll just pick Romney or Ryan.
>>
>>69415624
No. As a constitutionalist I can't bring myself to vote for someone who is not a natural-born citizen.
>>
>>69420404
>Muh data points
>Muh early polls that are historically inaccurate at this stage

All Cruz shills do is sell snake oil. It's revolting. You don't even try to be decent people. You're all just so gross. Don't you see that that is Cruz's biggest detriment? He's perceived as oily and sneaky and his supporters are the people mot Americans really detest.
>>
>>69415624
Never. I'll vote for Hillary.
>>
>>69418565
>florida
>not red for trump

gtfo
>>
>>69420522
>It's revolting. You don't even try to be decent people. You're all just so gross.
Maybe it's not a shill. That sounds like it could just be Ted.
>>
>>69419339
That's not even what he said you fuckin imbecile, you shills sure are a pain in the ass
>>
>>69416839

Bull shit.

I am Pentecostal, and member of the largest Pentecostal church in the entire US.

There is no such "prophecy" and in fact not a single person at my church even supports Ted Cruz.

In short -- Fuck off demon.
>>
File: mm.png (611 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
611 KB, 1280x720
>>69415624
>be trump supporter
>get jewed from nomination
>vote for our chosen candidate
>>
>>69420522
>Don't you see that that is Cruz's biggest detriment? He's perceived as oily and sneaky
By the hyperpartisan cult of Trump's personality and nobody else.
>>
>>69420634
He's a dominionist, it's not the same. He's a level above you in terms of crazy.
>>
>>69420044
>Australia is disregarded automatically as a troll

Holy fucking shit why did this make me laugh so hard. Every time I see it it gets me.

It's like being mentioned on Fox as the Hacker Known as 4chan
>>
>>69416008
It's trump or war right now.
>>
>>69416008
Not to mention how his wife thinks she can dissolve the United States and form the "North American Union" with Mexico and Canada.
>>
>>69415624
>1) He wants to deport illegals.
agree
>2) He wants to cut taxes.
don't necessarily agree
>3) He will abolish the IRS.
gay
>4) He is polling much better than Trump against Hillary as of now.
that's not what a primary should be about. Vote for the best candidate.
>5) He has a proven conservative record.
Cuckservative establishment drone.

I'll give him a 1/5
>>
>>69420673
Hi gungrabbing liberal here, id rather ressurect reagan than have ted cruz in office.

What now.
>>
>>69415624
no.
ted cruz is a radical zionist
I was very glad to hear trump say he wants peace in the middle east

ted cruz instantly took to the podium to say if elected there will never be a palestine
>>
>>69420673
Yeah, sure, Americans just love insane Bible thumping religious kooks and their neverending bullshit.

For a group of people that like to claim they love America so much, you don't actually seem to understand it at all. Like a foreigner in your own country.
>>
>>69420615
It's the essences of what he said, and what good many others before him have said. It shows a gross misunderstanding of what it means to be "establishment," to think all it requires is to have low level positions in Washington as a young lawyer or a couple good paying jobs when you got a bit older.
>>
>>69420673
I thought ted was slimy way before trump was political
>>
>>69420891
why do you label yourself as liberal?
you are American the same as me.
>>
>>69415624
honestly i used to like cruz but after this election i won't vote for that faggot again and if the Publicans' run anyone but trump shillary will kick their globalist asses
>>
>>69418962
>User-generated map
Anon, I...
>>
>>69415624
fuck Cruz
he killed sleepy doc's momentum
>>
>>69415624
>will you support him?

No, I don't believe him. All the things you listed seem to be just what he is saying or doing to get votes and not really what he wants to do. He just seems to want power.
>>
>>69420891
I'd remind the thread that you are meant to hate Cruz on principle, so what you thought of him on a personal was unimportant, most likely said for politics regardless, as your kind are well known for.
>>
It really is amazing to see so many people call out Cruz as a liar when Trump literally lies every day.
>>
>>69421311
Feel free to provide an example.
>>
http://poal.me/tf69xv
>>
>>69421184
This

Ever since Iowa he's been on my nerves, but when he blamed Trump for the Chicago protest he permanently lost my GE vote.
>>
>>69421207
Carson had no momentum. Or he did, as registered on the low end of the scale.

>believing Trump lies about Iowa
>>
>>69420366
You forgot Maine, but they don't actually matter all that much anyway.
>>
>>69415624
Don't be fucking ridiculous, you think he'd abolish IRS and step immigration? Fuck you're retarded, no I just won't vote again
>>
>>69421507
>Trump lies
Carson would have won in Iowa if Cruz's campaign wasn't fucking him over
>>
>>69421393
>Tells us Trump U, Trump steaks, etc. was a success
Facts prove otherwise
>tells us he only worked with the mafia because he had to
>says Lewandowski never touched Fields
The list goes on and on, if you're too dense to see it, I ain't going to bother writing 3000 words to prove it to you
>>
>>69415624

As someone who voted for Cruz for the Senate and like him as an alternative to Trump, if he gets the nomination by having less delegates going into convention, I will not only not vote for him in the general election, but I will downvote every Republican in the election and will continue to do so until the national Republican Party is replaced with competent people who don't shoot themselves in the foot.

Believe me, I am not the only one I know who feels this way. My family and coworkers are Cruz supporters (voted for him in the primaries) and they have all said the same thing. The BLM support in Chicago really got to them and the North Dakota delegate interview really got to them.
>>
>>69418565
>Florida
>Ohio has a republican governor right now too.

You REALLY think people are going to vote for Shillary after Benghazi, her emails and everything else? Or Socialist Sanders? You're fucking delusional. People are fed up with democrats bullcrap. Not even to mention the house right now is republican too. Move to Canada, or to Mexico before we build the wall.
>>
>>69421851
>says Lewandowski never touched Fields
Actually she said that he yanked her to the ground and bruised her arm. Trump was right.
>Tells us Trump U, Trump steaks, etc. was a success
How exactly is Trump University a failure? Did it make too much money?

Ted isn't even Cruz's real name. His name is Rafael Edward Cruz. He also lied about being a Methodist when he's actually a member of the Pentecostal church.
>>
>>69415624
>He is polling much better than Trump against Hillary
You have to be labotomized to think this has any meaning at all. He has zero crossover or independent appeal. He's as fundie wierdo Christian Zionist as they come, he's ugly, creepy, shrill, awkward -- AND NOT BEATING TRUMP. How the fuck does his polling against Hillary matter when can't win his way out of a paper bag, but Trump has democrats voting for him?

How delusional do you have to be to even suggest that there are any independents or dems that would vote for a guy who looks like he spent his life with the Branch Dividian cult in Waco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s
>>
File: 1459299481071.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1459299481071.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>69418905
>You're just another faggot that comes on /pol/,
There's a subtle rule around here, shillfriend: you start a sentence with a put down on an anon for being on /pol/ -- THE SAME FUCKING BOARD YOUR STUPID ASS IS POSTING ON --everything you have to say goes in the trash.

gfys Applied Memetics faggots
>>
>>69415624
I can't support any pro-abortion candidate so I'm voting R no matter what.
>>
>>69422962
I'm pretty sure the rest of that sentence you cut off was important to his meaning. Of course it sounds bad when you go intentionally mining for quotes.
>>
>>69423361
>get raped
>have to raise kid
>>
>>69423460
To quote Trump, "pro-life with exceptions."
>>
>>69422505
>You have to be labotomized to think this has any meaning at all. He has zero crossover or independent appeal
The existence of what you deny proves the falsity of what you assert in your second sentence.
>NOT BEATING TRUMP. How the fuck does his polling against Hillary matter when can't win
And this shows you don't have the first clue what the differences are between a general election voter and a republican voting as to their selection in a crowded primary field.
>I'm a fedora and every one thinks like me
Further, Cruz is beating Hillary amongst millennials, again proving you out to be a bigoted know nothing.
>>
>>69415624
He would be the most despised president since Obama
>>
>>69416924
Cruz is a self-serving prick. He'll do and say anything to further his career. That's why he blames Trump for everything.
>>
File: booger.png (295 KB, 605x431) Image search: [Google]
booger.png
295 KB, 605x431
>>69416525
He also ate a booger on live TV
>>
>>69415624
hell only force the brokered convention if the sex scandal continues to be ignored, in which case it will resurface during the GE
>>
>>69423538
>And this shows you don't have the first clue what the differences are between a general election voter and a republican voting as to their selection in a crowded primary field.
But his point was that it does not matter because Cruz cannot win the nomination. He can't run in the general election, or if he does run anyway as an independent he will be eaten alive.
>>
>>69423730
>Trump's ambition is good
>Cruz's ambition is ebil
>>
File: 1453010605089.jpg (57 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1453010605089.jpg
57 KB, 846x846
>>69423838
Trump has already reached the pinnacle of his career. A real career, in a real industry, not merely government bureaucracy. And now he's applying for a job that will require a massive paycut in order to give back. Cruz just wants to keep climbing the ladder of his shitty little disgusting profession.

>b-but you have to worship government officials like m-me, w-without them w-we'd be--

Fuck off, sissy. Your rat politician will never be a thing here. He's a rat, he's a spic, he eats boogers, and he is gross.
>>
No. It's either Trump or no one. We're sick of globalists in president suits. Fuck em all, MAGA
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1459398108182.png (1 MB, 1660x2619) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1459398108182.png
1 MB, 1660x2619
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1459398139586.png (1 MB, 1660x2619) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1459398139586.png
1 MB, 1660x2619
>>69425054
No. He is disgusting
>>
>>69423795
>But his point was
To argue against the premise of the hypothetical Cruz general election bid using as evidence Cruz's "lack of success" in securing at this point in time a greater amount of delegates than Trump. Which showed the anon felt that the general election voters would reach the "same result" in voting "the same way" as the primary voters, even when the circumstances of the two elections were so very different. Different in the makeup of who votes, different in the process of voting and different in the number of choices available to the voter.

And of course, this flawed conclusion is so much easier to come by if you go about things as the anon did of willfully blinding yourself from considering the matchup polling that pits Cruz against Hillary, in which Cruz comes out on top lately more often than not. That's why he did it, in fact.

>that it does not matter because Cruz cannot win the nomination
On the assumption that no candidate can reach 1237, neither can it be said that Trump can "win the nomination."

I really don't think you correctly interpreted the anon's point.
>>
>>69415624
Big Trouble.
>>
when your step-off looks just like your #2
>>
>>69416008
This is the only reasonable prediction, to be honest.
>>
>>69416008
Also, everyone I know is saying this
>>
>>69427123
>>69427475
>everyone I know is is saying this reasonable thing
topkekekekeke

>several months before the NatSocs go back to trying to enrage each other by posting cuck porn
>>
>>69415624
No I'd rather destroy the republican party. I'm sick of their shit.
>>
>>69419096
> Likes nato
>not a globalist

fuck Cruz
>>
I'll vote hillary to punish this dumb fucking country, aND especially to fuck over GOP
>>
>>69415624
No.
If he gets the most delegates, yes i will, but not with a brokered convention
>>
>>69415624
Listen up you fuckers if Trump doesn't win the nomination you'd better vote Hillary because I'd rather watch the entire world go down in flames from my comfy log cabin in the Canadian Outback than see Eh Rato McBoogerface win
>>
>>69420842

haha really?
>>
I won't vote if it isn't Trump
>>
>>69415624
Won't vote
>>
>>69420017
yeah all that money trump spent trying to stay on television
>>
>>69429528
NATO by and large remains an alliance system to protect Europe and west civilization from Russia.
>>
>>69415624
I don't think that Trump is a goof, and if he is... I'd rather a goof than a complete establishment slimebag like Cruz. I'll vote Trump, I'll write in Trump if he's not on the ballot, and I'll write him in twice if he drops out of the race.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.