[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non Cucked College/University?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 31
File: typicalnazi.jpg (91 KB, 1201x840) Image search: [Google]
typicalnazi.jpg
91 KB, 1201x840
Hello /pol/,

Im on my first year of school in NYC. I chose NYC because im on the GI Bill and it pays extremely well. Unfortunately school is almost unbearable for a non Cucked White Male these days.

Is there any College/Universities that are not infested with feminist nazis and cuck lords?
>>
>>69413861
That bitch looks just like my old roommate's girlfriend. She was every bit the SJW/feminist you'd expect.
>>
>>69413861
Universities, not from my experience. Some are less cucked, like your girl being fingered by another girl. Others are like prepping the bull yourself, being tied to the chair and watching as he permeates your girls butthole.

What branch were you in? I'm thinking it might be for me.
>>
West Point
>>
>>69413861

What school? NYU is entirely insufferable. Columbia is better, they're mostly idiots but some people I work with there are fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
>>69413861
I'm a 6'3" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over 100k.

I would say skip college and get a career at Wendy's
>>
>>69413861
Biola and other Christian Universities are not completely cucked if their staff do not believe in liberation theology, as well as random universities such as Hillsdale.

But strictly speaking, very few reputable institutions are not cucked. You must become part of the generation that changes this.
>>
I go to a community college in Illinois -- College of Dupage.

I think it's a pretty nice school, and we have concealed carry classes.

I just hate the niggers that come from Chicago to play football or basketball and hope to make it big with no other backup plans. They litter, scream, and drive shitty, poorly maintained sports cars.

Although I wouldn't see why anybody would really go to a community college with out of state tuition.
>>
File: scoutsout.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
scoutsout.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>69414104
Marine Corps. Infantry

Went from being surrounded by tough guys with pride to this shit. Liberals hate themselves and they try and take it out on the rest of us.

College is not a good place for a man anymore. Its been totally taken over by leftist pigs.
>>
File: camille-toss-the-word-salad.jpg (275 KB, 1151x487) Image search: [Google]
camille-toss-the-word-salad.jpg
275 KB, 1151x487
>thinking a non-degenerate uni exists in the era of postmodernism
Please.
>>
>>69413861
They're all bad, some are less bad. Just finish your degree slay and get out.
>>
Community colleges and state schools would be your best bet, I'd imagine. The students are the most detached from the school itself. They're individuals just trying to get a degree and move on with life.

But I feel your pain, OP. I go to school in Boston and barely leave my dorm room anymore. I find myself inadvertently getting disgusted and angry walking around campus even if I dont actually interact with anyone. It's an epidemic.
>>
>>69414326
Can confirm, 6'5" working at Culvers, pulling 120k, the fast food industry is where the money is at
>>
>>69414303
Id rather not say..its a very small "Conservatory" program.

>>69414389
You might be right. If we dont change it now...it well be too late for our children.

>>69414594
I feel ya bro. Every time I see black framed glasses I have to be suspicious.
>>
>>69414961

Then definitely don't say because I play a lot of classical piano in the city and know everybody at Mannes, MSM, Juilliard, etc.

unless you want to make fun of someone else of course
>>
Ya know they are trying to pass a law saying Veterans can use the GI Bill to start a small business so they don't have to fuck around with these scam colleges.

This is a great idea. College is a big fucking scam.
>>
>>69413861
Chipola College in Florida.
There is a Black Student Union but literally no one gives a fuck about them, even themselves.
>>
Hillsdale College
>The rigorous core curriculum is rooted in the enduring truths of the Western tradition. It is one of only two colleges in the nation to require all students, regardless of major, to take a class in the U.S. Constitution. In addition to the core, all students take classes on Western Heritage and American Heritage. As Hillsdale’s mission states, “Through education, the student rises to self-government.”

Grove City College
>Like Hillsdale College, Grove City College does not accept federal aid and is therefore able to operate free from government interference.
>Although students are no longer required to sign statements of faith, any student taking 12 or more credits must attend 16 chapel services each semester.

Biola University
>Secular Conservatives should be aware that all students are required to take 30 units of biblical studies. In addition to their chosen major, all Biola students graduate with a minor in Biblical Studies.

Liberty University
>Liberty University was founded with the mission of “Training Champions for Christ”—aiming to produce graduates with the values, knowledge, and skills required to impact the world.

Regent University
>Though Regent operates through an interdenominational biblical perspective, its curriculum emphasizes smaller government, strong national defense, free enterprise, and traditional values.

Patrick Henry College
>Patrick Henry College is a classical Christian college. Its motto, Pro Christo et Libertate (For Christ and Liberty), embodies its mission to ground students in the great books of Western Civilization, history, philosophy, logic, and the foundations of freedom.

Brigham Young University
>the University has a reputation for being more socially conservative than politically conservative.
>BYU
>strictly
>forbids
>alcohol
>and
>sex
>outside
>of
>marriage.

absolutely based.
>>
Cedarville University in Ohio.

That is the place for you.
>>
File: man_with_stress_lifted.jpg (20 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
man_with_stress_lifted.jpg
20 KB, 300x238
>>69415304
no tranny protests going on here.
*blissful deep breath*
>>
>>69415285
>>69415304
Thanks for these. BYU BASED? I don't know bro. I wouldn't consider getting kicked out of school for fucking a woman or having a beer very based.

Im all for non degenerate morals and stuff butt I think they take it a little far.
>>
>>69414480
to be honest, it never really was. at any point in history. It just women in general are ruining everything they touch. An all male university as gay as that sounds is probably your best bet.
>>
>>69415304
>Hillsdale College
This is the best choice.

>>69415304
>Grove City College
This is also acceptable.

>>69415304
>Liberty University
Don't go here.
>>
>>69415665
LOL...you might be right. This is so sad. If I didnt have the GI BILL I wouldn't be going to school. I should probably just go into firefighting.
>>
>>69415645
It would be based if you were a Christian traditionalist. To each their own though, a lot of these are more secular if that's your thing.

http://www.thebestschools.org/rankings/20-best-conservative-colleges-america/
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 462x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 462x340
>>69414326
>>69414930
6'4" Wendy's chef here. I made 130k lasr year after bonuses.

But I only have a 8.5 inch cock :(
>>
>>69413861
Regardless of the ideology to to the most prestigious one you can get. Most of these schools >>69415304 are laughing stocks.

Goldman & Sachs recruits from Yale-Harvad, Investment firms open recruitment stands in Columbia etc. You don't see them going to "based" or "conservative" universities.

University is not everything but it is really foolish to discard the benefits of a prestigious university due to its sjws and liberals.

t. '11 Columbia Grad.
>>
>>69415931
>>69414326
>>69414930

Why does 4chan have such a high concentration of people with 8 to 10 inch cocks?
>>
>>69414050
Bitch looks like Carrot Top, but with tits and "problematic glasses".
>>
>>69415877
I can respect that. Anyone know of any good colleges in California? Preferably by the ocean? This would be like a needle in a haystack find.
>>
>>69415304
>want to have a noncucked school
>have to sit around and listen to BS about jesus, an entirely different form of mental cucking
this is what kept be away from tradition for so long. Trump has brought me over to the right but I wonder how many out there are driven away from our past because the GOP had to pick up the born agains a while back.
>>
>>69406908

>>69406908

>>69406908

KEEP AN EYE ON D.C. THESE NEXT FEW WEEKS
>>
>>69414326
>>69415931
>>69414930
6'5" Taco Bell worker here, I make 150k
>>
>>69416076
mines only 6 and a half
>>
File: University_of_Oregon.jpg (65 KB, 587x542) Image search: [Google]
University_of_Oregon.jpg
65 KB, 587x542
>>69413861
Go to school in the pacific northwest. ofc they're filled with hippies/fags/liberals but there are simply no black people
>>
>>69416334

So I can study Whiteness History Month?
Possibly the worst video ive ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAM3taP_BTg
>>
>>69416133
More or less.
>>
File: 1457641746712.jpg (50 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
1457641746712.jpg
50 KB, 720x533
>>69415304
>banning alcohol outside of marriage
>>
>>69415304
>>69415783
This guy teaches at Grove City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA
>>
>>69416691
dumb margeposter
>>
>>69413861
>Is there any College/Universities that are not infested with feminist nazis and cuck lords?
Nope. It's by design. The leftist ensured that not only would state colleges/unis get funded by the gov't, they also ensured that it would be run by their kind. There are a few redpilled teachers in the system, but are heavily suppressed by these "cuck lords" and "feminazis" you mentioned. So they just stay away from all that, or feign interest in leftist bullshit.

The only way is to go to a religious private college/uni. They still screen people there to make sure they don't take in too much of the lefties who tend to be atheists and would go against their religious doctrines. If you're not religious, it's still okay - you can just pay lip service to their shit once in a while, but enjoy a less cucked environment.

The gov't should really make private education accessible to everyone, so public schools (and the leftists running them) would have to compete. This means lots of leftists would get squeezed out because most leftists educators are shit. They're only there to get a paycheck and brainwash you - they're not there to teach you something useful.
>>
>>69416748
i like it
>>
>>69417018

Thanks for this. I consider myself a struggling Christian. It's too apparent that evil exists in this world and it seems like its all attacking christianity. So there must be some legitimacy to it.

The president of my school only hires liberals and he even admits it. Ever day he talks about how great of a leader Hillary has been and Trump doesn't have the Government experience like her.

These people are mentally ill.
>>
>>69417018
>The gov't should really make private education accessible to everyone

you mean make them public? the fuck?
>>
>>69413861
Get a trade
>>
>looking for a non cucked place
>moves to NYC
Wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 651x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 651x478
>>69416076
Uhh >>69414930
Didn't even state his cock length
>>
You go to school in NYC and you're surprised its a cuckfest? I was in NYC today too, people there drive like fucking morons its unreal

Anyway do this
>find red countries in state you want to go to school
>find school in those areas, preferably one with as few out of staters as possible

That's really the only way I can think of to find a university with normal people
>>
>>69413861
I'm in Texas right now. Rice and UT Austin, while very prestigious and highly acclaimed schools, are filled with SJWs and privileged kids. I'd suggest Texas A&M. Great engineering program
>>
>>69413861
Hillsdale college is pretty awesome. Check them out, they still teach original American principles, i.e. the mindset that led to the Constitution. Kinda wish I'd gone there.
>>
Boulder seems like a good uni. Colorado is cucked but maybe not Boulder
>>
>>69418397
Isn't Boulder a party school? What about Mines?
>>
>>69417977
I knew it would be cucked. I knew id be the only republican but I didnt expect for the daily preaching about how great Hillary is.

Its like shes paying them off.
>>
>>69418445
I dunno they got one of the best engineering programs. Plus it's close to the best mountains so you can go skiing every weekend
>>
My teacher aid wrote on the white board "Don't forget to register to vote today! FEEL THE BERN" He has the typical liberal black framed glasses and is dating a really ugly black girl.
>>
Hillsdale. I have their 2016 calendar right behind me.
>>
Pepperdine, located in Malibu, California.

INCREDIBLE atmosphere, good politics.

It's not really right-wing, but it's absolutely not left.

It's basically as right as you can get without going to Hillsdale, which is in Michigan.

I heard Claremont-McKenna is sorta redpilled, too.

By far my first choice would be Pepperdine.
>>
>>69413861
Most SEC schools. Alabama especially, avoid Florida though. I have a lot of friends that went to UF and most of them are/became hippies when they went there. I ended up going to Oregon so I can't really say much about that though haha. I started at UCF though in Orlando and that wasn't too bad, don't know what it's like these days. I feel most colleges are fucked now.
>>
Forgot:

Hillsdale has a puzzling anomaly --they accept NO federal money AT ALL in order to maintain TOTAL control over their content.

That means Hillsdale does not accept the GI Bill.

Weird, huh..?
>>
Maybe you're in a shitty department with a lame major kek.
I go to a liberal as fuck school but the engineering depts are stale and straight work. People here don't give a shit about wasting their time fighting for nigger, burrito, or mudslime leftist movements. We're too damn busy actually contributing to productive society and shit. Get a real education unlike those leftist shits with trash majors.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 591x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 591x593
>>69419291
Hillsdale sucks. Their closest Wendy's employs a chef with only a 8" cock. Nobody would take them seriously.
>>
Grove City College is one of the only red pilled and I believe the whitest college in the US. However, they are so red-pilled that they don't accept federal funding for sponsoring things like gov't subsidized loans, so I don't know if that would work out for you. It's also in the middle of BFE, and I don't know what job placement is like.
It's pretty horrible that there is nowhere whites can go to get a more urbanite experience without all the SWPL bullshit that comes along with it. I have the same problem now at a Case Western Reserve University, and I plan on transferring to a big urban uni in my hometown so at least I won't have to live with the nonwhites.
>>
File: mxry286biun2yf8z.jpg (54 KB, 565x380) Image search: [Google]
mxry286biun2yf8z.jpg
54 KB, 565x380
>>69413861
As far as new York, you're probably boned, but Lake Superior State University in Sault Sainte Marie Michigan. I know Michigan is a pretty cucky place mostly these days, but this school is way up in the upper Peninsula where people are more old school. Also since the most popular majors at the school are literally criminal justice, fire science, and fisheries and wildlife. You get a lot of rednecks, kids from cop families, kids from firefighter families. The criminal justice and fire science professors are all red pilled as fuck from dealing with nigs in their previous careers. Literally 3 black kids in entire school, no Mexicans for hundreds of miles. Hunting season starts and you see people everywhere with guns just waiting to get out of class and go shoot critters. Pic related, volleyball team.
>>
>>69413861
You want a school in a rich area, but not too rich because all you'll get are the ultra mega libcucks living off of their parents' wealth complaining about all the black oppression they know absolutely nothing about.
>>
>>69419581
The campus looks amazing. Ill consider this one.

>>69419901

Ill consider this as well. Loving the staff.

>>69420400

God what a great picture! Amazing white women!
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1280x720
>>69419901
Grove city is good. My cousin went there and he has a 9" cock like I do, but he had trouble keeping a steady gf because most of the other guys there were bigger. Maybe they expected more from him because he's 6'6".

Now he's a manager at Wendy's making over $200,000 a year.
>>
>>69416076
Retards have huge dicks for some reason.

t. Healthcare worker. I've seen miles of cock
>>
I went to a small Catholic school in one of the most rural and least-populated counties in New York. It was ravaged by SJW professors and "social justice" was pushed down our throats. This was years ago now (07-11), can't imagine what it's like there now.

The only "conservative" institutions left in this country have to be the insane Christian schools.
>>
Yes Hello, black man here.

I am 44 year old black man with a PhD from Yale in Linguistic Anthropology
I own 16 exotic cars including a Saleen S7, a Lamborghini LP640 with custom after market supercharger, nitrous injections, and $300,000 dollars of aftermarket body work and a Porsche 911 GT3 RS
I have an IQ that qualifies me for the upper tier of mensa
I have also slept with over 300 women, and my penis is 8.8 inches
I have 2 children and a beautiful wife
I am 6'4 267lbs at 12 percent bodyfat.

In my spare time, I enjoy having sex with beautiful women, donating money to charity, enjoying rare cognac and collecting exotic cars.

When I was in a young boy I grew up in a poor, urban environment
I decided to succeed in sports and academics and make something of my life
By 18 years old I was accepted to Yale on an academic scholarship, I was also a two-time all american noseguard and a raw powerlifting champion
When I was 30 years old I retired after making my money in rural real estate
I have 7 homes in America, and 2 in Europe.
>>
File: 1457836093014.jpg (229 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
1457836093014.jpg
229 KB, 600x405
>sun always shining
>builders always building
>nothing older than 50 years
>pumping out a steady stream of engineers
>3.86 GPA necessary for Freshmen entry
>majority of campus is white
>weather always nice, never too cold never too hot
>never heard of one SJW incident
>University literally SO redpilled a stormtrooper who wanted to go on a shooting spree instead killed himself in his dorm

How can the rest of the country even compete?
>>
>>69419718
interestingly, they replace it with the "freedom scholarship" paid for by private donors, allowing vets to retain GI bill benefits for a graduate degree, or for the use of a dependent. I go to a school nearby and wished I knew of the freedom scholarship.
>>
>>69422252
Where?
>>
File: TrumpUniversity.jpg (434 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
TrumpUniversity.jpg
434 KB, 780x439
>>
Dartmouth, Princeton, Wharton, MIT.

If you can deal with gooks. Most are ok, they hate niggers and cunts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-24-14-15-05.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-24-14-15-05.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>69413861
Here is what I did.
>get outta army
>go to community college
>got certified in welding
>got a job at boat yard
>Still had fuck ton of gi bill to use
>gi bill pays for online school
>take bullshit class just to get bah
>I have one more quarter left

Feels good tbqh families.
>>
move to alaska OP and go to a state university here (anchorage or fairbanks)

not too cucked so far at least. lots of military people goin to school here too.
>>
>>69413861
Miami University, Oxford Ohio
Completely full of Bro-type Jackasses who just hunt pussy and drink all day. Also lots of Preps

The potential SJW types basically hate themselves because they don't fit in, but they actually aren't that bad and some are pretty cool, seeing that they have to actually deal with reality being there.

Also where Paul Ryan graduated, but hes a cuck
>>
>>69422903
Online GI Bill pays like 600 bucks a month. I get 3700 in NYC.
>>
I mean Arizona state is rampant with alcoholism and sexual degenerism but it's redpilled as fuck as far as political views go
>>
>>69416076
I assume because most of us have tiny cocks, not me, I would kill myself if I only had 9 inches.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-03-14-21-06.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-03-14-21-06.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>69423221
$600 I didn't have before. I made 55k last year my wife made 42k that money was weekend money for the bar. Also did you ever notice the black man on the back of the two dollar bill? We wuz founding fathers and shiet.
>>
>>69414417
Nice. I graduated from there.
>>
>>69422903
That's an interesting way to eat Froot Loops.
>>
>>69418545
Trump stickers, make it happen.
>>
File: Citadelcrest.jpg (10 KB, 369x124) Image search: [Google]
Citadelcrest.jpg
10 KB, 369x124
>>69413861
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Citadel,_The_Military_College_of_South_Carolina

Have you considered Military college, Anon?
>>
File: neil.jpg (232 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
neil.jpg
232 KB, 650x560
>>69413861
Come to North Dakota State University.
90% white conservative.. 11% Asian math students.
>>
>>69423750
I studied economics there
>>
>>69423481
I would kill my self if I didn't have EXACTLY 9 girthy inches. Slamming balls deep like a jackhammer is the only way to go
>>
>>69413861
>Wasting your money getting brainwashed by the Jews
Its all cucked to hell anon and you don't need it.
>>
Transferring to somewhat SJW infested uni in the fall. I'm planning on stirring shit up.
>>
Purdue for a STEM degree. Never had politics or SJW bullshit in any syllabus once. Run by former Republican governor of Indiana. Great school.
>>
>>69423907
Have fun spending 100% percent of your time alone. Never reveal power level
>>
>>69413861
West point or any other military school
>>
File: birdhat.jpg (32 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
birdhat.jpg
32 KB, 366x321
Making the choice on which uni to attend in the coming month. Biggest two options right now are Tulane and Drexel. r8/h8
>>
>>69419581
Problem is, CMC is next to Pomona College and Scripps College. CMC is pretty red pill conservative, but there are a lot of pretentious "Chad" minded guys there.

>went to a weekend camp there during high school.
>>
>>69423709
Here is sauce boss.
http://m.efukt.com/21286_Milk_and_Cereal.html
>>
>>69423963
Going to try and do it as anonymously as possible. I plan on printing out stickers with red-pill material and put them up around campus.
>>
>>69424310
Dartmouth is 50/50.

UC Berkeley is surprisingly very polar. You got the world famous annoying liberals, and you also have the hardcore conservatives who enjoy laughing at protests.

Stanford is ok too.

Duke is very white, but school is becoming SJW ish.

Georgetown is super conservative in a sense.

Notre Dame has conservative staff.
>>
It's more about the field you chooce. Just avoid humanist studies.
>>
File: uf.jpg (83 KB, 485x359) Image search: [Google]
uf.jpg
83 KB, 485x359
>>69419593
>avoid Florida though
I fucking hate UF. Too many fucking anti-white liberal shitskins and white cucks. There are SJWs even in the STEM fields, my freshman programming professor was a blue-haired tumblr bitch (no joke)

There are good people at UF but no good groups. Even the majority of fraternities are leftist stoner types (same goes for sororities I guess)
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
You might be able to find a small faction of people like you but you'll be mercilessly drowned out by the SJW army that basically run any American institution of higher education.
The most fun thing is to slowly redpill any friends/acquaintances over time from college. While you're in college, most people will be total Bernouts since their most likely bankrolled by their parents 100%. But the real fun starts when you're out of college and they actually have to find a job and pay taxes. They'll start second guessing 'high taxes' on the 'rich' when they realize they're paying half of their income in taxes. Then you strike while the iron is hot and slowly convert them to Trump.
You're welcome.
>>
File: ramzpaul.png (13 KB, 510x189) Image search: [Google]
ramzpaul.png
13 KB, 510x189
wwwwhat did he mean by informants????
>>
>>69414961
>Id rather not say..its a very small "Conservatory" program.

Nigga I hope you aren't in one of those theatrical schools or the New York Film Academy?
>>
>>69414480
same same k

im applying now for schools in nyc (my home)
>>
>>69425296
You and OP should just go to fucking Hunter College like every other NYer who doesn't want or can't go to NYU. It's affordable, decent selection of courses and 80% woman. Also has the highest % of strippers who attend.
>>
> ctrl + f George Mason
> 0 of 0

George Mason. Do George Mason. Fairly conservative and greatly values academic freedom among its professors.

Based economist Bryan Caplan is there. Based lawyers and law profs Randy Barnett, and Ilya Somin.
>>
>>69418265
Rice is Okay... I didn't experience too much SJW stuff as an undergraduate there. Ppl too busy doing their homework and projects.
>>
>>69424983
There have been a few prominant extremist neonazi leaders exposed as jew plants.
>>
>>69425512
>Rice

They must've sent you there thinking it was a big paddy.
>>
>>69424983
Extreme neonazism is just a method to de-legitimize nationalism by association, and jews will continually play the nazi card anytime nationalism is mentioned as long as that association remains.
>>
>>69416048
>Goldman & Sachs

Did you graduate from Columbia Community College?
>>
>>69425471
monica

all my buddies who had some brains went to nyu and even columbia...

I dont have that drive man honestly , hunter seems to be the right place for me .. even though I have the HS transscript +SAT for columbia... thank you
>>
>>69425710
Kek. Yeah the ironic part is that the food being absolute shit-tier. The good part is that the campus is not filled with niggers. Barely any. Sadly though even the 1% black students I met in the engineering program had no idea what they are doing. Fucking hard time when you get paired with them during team projects. I finished all the parts and they don't even show up during presentation. Jesus Christ.
>>
Bama. There is currently a 30 ft trump flag on the common room on my floor. I'm a member of our hiking club, outdoors club, rock climbing club, fishing club, environmental conservation club, and Young Republicans. I have seen maybe three black people since I came here and haven't noticed any liberals.
>>
>>69426043
CHYNA
>>
>>69425998
Do you even know what you want to do? If not GO TO HUNTER. Smarter to blow 4K a semester figuring shit out over 20k. You can always transfer. I went to Hunter, transferred to Queens College, got dat shitty CUNY education and make close to 6 figures now it isn't impossible.
>>
>>69414480

First thank you for your service.

Second, why not a trade school? Most are full of manly non cucked men, and many trades pay very well with little risk of automation/outsourcing fucking you over.
>>
>>69413861
Save your money and go to Baruch. solid job placement and very right leaning student body, unless your doing some faggot ass major like poetry then please suicide ASAP
>>
>>69426082
Sounds like heaven. I spent some time in Alabama 2 years ago. Beautiful nature and very underrated.
>>
>>69413861

Just go to the most prestigious school you can get in/transfer into. There really aren't any top universities worth going to that aren't infected by SJW bullshit to some extent. It shouldn't be a criterion for choosing a school.
>>
>>69419593
This! I got to school in Alabama. All of my friends are conservative. Yes I can say that positively. I do not talk to my used to be friends who turned into cucks...that isn't even by my doing.
>>
>>69413861
I'm going to the University of San Diego, which is a private Catholic university. The SJWs have a presence here, but it doesn't feel like they've taken over to me. I suspect that this is because they're failing to compete with the ideological aspects of Catholicism here. The biggest example I can think of was my ethnic studies class (taken for my mandatory diversity requirement). They've managed to mandate that students take a class like that at least once, but they fail to actually control the class. The professor probably agreed with some surface stuff, but ultimately built the approach based on Catholic social teaching, which is completely incompatible with modern day Social Justice, due to the fact that SJWs reject the premise of human dignity. We had to meet with activist groups at one point, but every group was doing something actually worthwhile rather than complaining about how men don't close their legs on subway trains. It was a completely fucking surreal experience.
>>
>>69426082
Where in Bama do you go to school?
>>
>>69426198
I have been thinking about that.

I want to have a skill I can travel with. I want to be able to live in say Costa Rica and work from home? How impossible does this sound to you?

Id much rather work with my hands and make some good money but I cant see myself raising children in America at this time.
>>
>>69413861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPG3Ky2NK8

Present an opinion like this to students or professors and base your college choice on their response
>>
>>69426372
University of Alabama. I'm a freshman. 10/10 experience
>>
>>69426220
He shouldn't go to Baruch unless he knows he wants something business related. Hunter is the better "I don't now what the fuck to do with my life" college.
>>
>>69426489
Ah, I'm at Auburn (Junior), no hate from me as most of the hate comes from the uneducated. My experience has also been 10/10
>>
>>69415304
>Hillsdale
>a meme conservative liberal arts college

There's a reason it has to advertise itself on talk radio
>>
>>69426174
im prior usmc too lol gi bill hook it up... I know theres more to it, but the truth is this is right in line with my thoughts just been waiting for someone to say it
>>
>>69413861
I'm studying CS Phd at UCLA, I'm in break currently.

The university is filled with brainless nignogs with two digit IQs and degenerate whores begging for dick, getting wasted at festivals that I have no idea how they were granted to the school. Surprisingly no big feminist movement here. Another friend of mine is also CS Phd at Carnegie Mellon, amount of nignogs and degenerates decrease there. I guess besides government-forced diversity, as the ranking of the school increases, the amount of liberals and nignogs decrease.
>>
>>69415783
>Liberty University
>Don't go here.
Why not?
>>
>>69414583
What an attention whore.
>>
>>69416157

I go to cal poly SLO, there's a bit of cuckery around but it's as close as you can get to what you just said.
>>
>>69426602
I fucked one of the security guards at Hunter College. If you see a moderately attractive one when you go, that's the one.
>>
>>69426555
Yes but Baruch will straighten anyone the fuck out. The student body and atmosphere is very self-driven and motivating. Everyone is atop of their game. Baruch has a killer math program as well as all the other shit.

OP, look into it. If you're too pussy for the zicklin program then you can always do a BA in weisman in something like economics. very easy but very good education
>>
>>69414961
Cooper Union? Mad jealous.
>>
>>69426657
I wanted to apply there, but I assumed that it would've been too difficult for an out-of-stater so I turned my attention towards USC instead. I didn't get in, but I wasn't too surprised because it seems like all of the Cali schools are either shitty, impossible to get into, or expensive as fuck.
>>
>>69426963
Again that really is up to what he wants to do.
>>
>>69427000
I worked really hard to write some valuable papers at my grad school and got precious referrals to get in UCLA. I had illinois, carnegie and berkeley in the list but the only positive response was from UCLA ;_;
>>
>>69427138
it sounds like his sole criteria is an environment free of flaming fags and feminists. Hunter is not the right choice for him.
>>
>>69413861
For what degree?

Your area of study matters a lot.
>>
>>69427331
Oh please Hunter doesn't have that shit nearly as bad as other places. Hunter doesn't even have a campus which helps drives that shit away.
>>
>>69426963

I actually have a friend who teaches at Baruch. I have been leaning more towards business just because I cant stand the idea of not being my own boss.

Business can be its own form a slavery though as you really can get obsessed.

I want a skill that can be mobile. I want to be able to work from anywhere in the world and make a decent income.

Things like web design were possible maybe 10 years ago now the Indians run that shit.
>>
>>69416157
Pepperdine is the college you seek, young man.
>>
>>69427000
Also why are out-of-staters unlucky in USA? I mean I always thought americans were so fucking lucky to have GOAT universities in the country but apparently you are forced to be drowned in debts or get replaced by pajeets.
>>
>>69426434

Nothing is impossible anon. And I don't blame you. I've thought long and hard about leaving the country before, and at some point I may. However if there were ever a widescale insurrection against the leftist and statist bullshit our government is pulling I would pick up a rifle in a second.

I'm sure you could find a trade where you could start your own business anywhere in the world. Auto technicians will always be in demand wherever you find vehicles (which is anywhere) and you could easily have a little casa in central America and work on cars from home for example. If you do diesel you could work on larger vehicles and equipment as well and do very well for yourself.

That's just one suggestion however, there are many more. Good luck to you, wherever you land.
>>
>>69427419
>I want a skill that can be mobile. I want to be able to work from anywhere in the world and make a decent income.

Then you want computer stuff. Programming most likely. Web programming is a no go everyone can do that. Go master Java or C++/C# + SQL you can find a job anywhere. In that case Hunter or Baruch wouldn't be a good choice.
>>
>>69413861
The Citadel, VMI, the service academies are also mostly SJW free.
>>
Also for the ameribros in the thread, don't get upset if your places were replaced by asians. China is a big fucking cheater hole.

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-sat-one/?utm_source=Facebook/
>>
>>69426657
Also studying at UCLA.

Someone wrote "End Rape Culture" in chalk on some of the buildings. I also had to take a Sexual Harassment training course that had a trigger warning and a section on Microagressions.

Also, where do I find the degenerate whores?
>>
>>69426686
Because nobody will take your degree seriously.
>>
>>69427573

God. From Marine Infantry to programmer. Would I ever see the sun again? I have worked with a few programmers. They seemed somewhat odd.

Not sure im cut out for coding although I guess ive never really tried it. Ive watched the show Silicone Valley....its fucking hilarious.
>>
>>69427618
>someone wrote...
yeah but as far as I see, they aren't/can't be so loud yet.

>degenerate whores
in undie runs. The school is normally full of indian and asian girls but magically when such an event occurs, white girls appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>69427611
>/?utm_source=Facebook/
When you copy articles you got off your facebook feed you should delete the part that links back to FB. This time it didn't matter but some websites will fullblown have your FB name in the url.
>>
File: joo17.png (6 KB, 447x511) Image search: [Google]
joo17.png
6 KB, 447x511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4hEL3AoKCM

cory goldstein gets interviewed
>>
Come to SUNY New Paltz. There are definitely no Cucklords or feminist whales around here. You'll love it.
>>
You guys are lucky. I go to a community college in Toronto and the school is over 85% visible minorities. I went up to the only other white guy in my class to talk to him and he had a Russian accent. Even the whites are foreign born.
>>
File: KSU_logo.jpg (190 KB, 856x826) Image search: [Google]
KSU_logo.jpg
190 KB, 856x826
>>69413861
Come to Kansas State University. There are few nigs, hot christian women, and you can live in a freedom state.
>>
>>69427800
I am a programmer. I work 9-5:30. I see the sun. I also make a lot. It really depends what you do. Don't go full retard and go into game development. The thing about programming is most programmers suck or don't know what they are doing but bullshit a lot. That's the key. Try taking a discrete mathematics class. If you do well, then there is potential. It won't hurt.
>>
>>69427445
It's more of a thing at public unis. Something to do with the tax systems, I think. If you're going to a small/private uni out-of-state, then they might actually favor it because those places want to be able to say they're taking students from a variety of sources. But that would never be an asset at somewhere huge like UCLA/USC.
>>
Look up the % of student body is black

I go to a stuck up white kid college with no blacks and its great. Only blacks there are actually smart/non niggy
>>
>>69413861

I never experienced any of this bullshit while I was at Carnegie Mellon. Then again, I was a Math major so there weren't many wiminz in my classes, and no time to fuck around with anything that wasn't important.
>>
>>69428015
I worked 2 years part-time before getting into Phd, there were always some freeriders that touched no code but seemed to be working hard. That's when I decided that programming is a Pajeet job and I should go into academia to be at least more valuable than a programmer.
>>
>>69428143

There's only one type of black and it's nigger
>>
Hey OP I go to school out in Brooklyn. Just started last fall we should be friends. Email me (or any other /pol/ack in the area for that matter) [email protected]
>>
>>69416334
I went to Montana State. Not a bad school really, almost all of my teachers were white males who could actually speak english.

The funny part when I lived there there were only 2 murders over a 5-year period and both the murderers were niggers from California on the basketball team. Can't even make that shit up.

Of course it's also being slowly taken over by leftist cucks. They ruin everything they touch.
>>
Is Penn St. /pol/ approved? Pls no sandusky memes.
>>
>>69414303

Columbia is the Jewiest School in America isn't it?
>>
>>69428198
I do it for the money which is good thats about it. Also it interests me. Also the potential later in life to do freelance/consulting.
>>
I didn't go to school at Bama, but I did own a college bar in Tuscaloosa. I met thousands of students, and the liberals were few enough in number that they couldn't push anyone around.
It was fun to watch the business students graduate and move off for jobs, while the dumb ass liberal arts majors cried in their beers and worried what they would do when daddy cut them off.
>>
>>69428398
Yes and no. They have a building donated by Benito Mussolini which is cool.
>>
>>69416484
>only white people can be racist, the video

This is academic subversion at it's best, or worst.
>>
>>69427854

he looks really gay
>>
>>69426827
She's actually one of the few semi-intelligent academic feminists. If Paglia is speaking in a word salad, it's probably because the post-modern philosophy she wants to fight is itself mostly word salad. She's still a feminist though, so you can find quite a few things she says that even in their full context are a little nuts, even if she hasn't sworn eternal hostility to men.
>>
>>69428617
he's a faggot who goes to sfu
and he's a jew
>>
Bama does have its negatives though. Tuscaloosa is a ghetto shithole. It would be a terrible place to live if you have a family.
>>
>>69413861
I'm at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) for the same reason as you. Obviously you gotta spend those GI bill dollars at the best Public University you can get in to.

Honestly my campus is pretty divided. We are a rural University in Illinois, but we also have world class engineering programs as well as ag programs. So on top of all the typical SJW liberal arts majors, we also have conservative rednecks and Chicago suburb affluent filth. The rednecks are stormfront while the Chicago kids are either the SJW type or are cuckservatives because their dad's are too.

On top of this dynamic we also have asian and indian international students driving ferrari's and maseratti's.

But to answer your question, I don't think that you could find a worthwhile university that isn't total shit where there are also not feminazis or SJW cuck lords. Typically wealthier kids get better grades and also afford to go to better schools. The liberals have that part right.
>>
>>69428905
>On top of this dynamic we also have asian and indian international students driving ferrari's and maseratti's.

this is really triggering me. how?
>>
https://veterans.fsu.edu/

There are hipsters there, but its predominately filled with good ol' boys and southern women.
>>
>>69413861
Northern Arizona University is decent, 90% white, 9% Asian and Navajo who kinda hate white men but what can ya do, can't blame em. No SJW at all.

Oregon Institute of Technology is one of the most unknown colleges per awesomeness and my brother goes there because he is a genius with 156 IQ. Since everyone there is a intellectual badass and liberals have never heard of it, the college is an oasis.

Mainly people legit study 10 hours a day and have no time for games.
>>
>>69413861
>St. Cloud State University
There's somalians and muslims, everyone hates them, talks shit about niggers, everyone male carries a knife because of them, every female pepper spray. Just stick to the party scene and avoid the fucking shitty multiculti school events and presentations.

tl;dr student body is mostly redpilled despite blue pilled administration
>>
>>69428905
this guys right
Illinois schools outside of Chicago will have Republican roots at least in the community. at least as a fuck you to Chicago.
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (18 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
18 KB, 475x475
>>69414583
>toss the word salads.
Is that why feminists are all vegans?
>>
The more I read this the more I think there is huge potential in a Red Pill based Private University. A place where like minded individuals can achieve success without having to play nice with the faggots,cucks and feminists.

The women that chose to go to school there would be elegant,graceful and pure. They would be smart and understand that feminine and masculine energy can compliment each other without competing. A wonderful place where hard work=success and THATS IT.
>>
File: HERE_3.jpg (212 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
HERE_3.jpg
212 KB, 600x927
>>69429004
They have elite parents that send them to UIUC for college. We have 40k undergrads. So many wealthy foreigners have started to attend in the recent years that luxury high rises have been built in the college town.

>pic related
>>
>>69414417
>>69423684
I go there right now. It's a cool place. You run into the occasional SJW but you don't really see them outside the BIC and MAC buildings. Also kinda funny how everybody vapes. FUCKING. EVERYONE.
>>
>>69429858
When I see wealthy pajeets it makes me want to kill myself, thinking "why the fuck am I struggling for if I can't be as wealthy as those faggots in my youth?"
>>
File: AsgQbAx.jpg (155 KB, 1040x621) Image search: [Google]
AsgQbAx.jpg
155 KB, 1040x621
>>69429992
here are some of the cars around campus
>>
File: SjcKEHB.jpg (556 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
SjcKEHB.jpg
556 KB, 2048x1536
>>69429992
>>
File: doom.jpg (57 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
57 KB, 800x513
>>69430378
>>69430413
>>
Can anyone tell me about University of Dallas or UChicago?
>>
>>69428905
>>69429858
Former UIUC student here. I can confirm this.

Also: they were building that the year I left. I'll have many fond drunken memories of Florida Ave. without it, though.
>>
>>69430646
here again.

>>69430378
>>69430413

Fuck. Looks like the same old shit at the University of "Underprivileged" Indians and Chinese. I recognize every spot on campus from those pictures, so my disgust is tinged with feels.
>>
>>69414480
I am too a marine (radio operator embedded with 3/5) and I'll tell you what, as much as I love the GI bill and they pay I get while going to school, it's very hard to walk around while keeping your mouth shut. My campus was infested with degeneracy. I had to stand back in awe sometimes seeing how evil has such a tight grip on people who are interested in advancing their education. It's incredible and almost worthy of applause. So if you're a redpilled disgruntled combat vet, prep your anus and learn to hide your power level.

>mfw I did a paper on the feminization of the male race through Hollywood and my film teacher crucified me
>>
>>69413861
Texas A&M, Iowa State, Oklahoma state, Kansas state, Purdue and of course the Colorado school of mines.

Any university in the middle of the country that focuses soley on agriculture or engineering. They don't put up with that shit.
>>
>>69413861

BYU
>>
File: gAZ36K5.png (74 KB, 256x258) Image search: [Google]
gAZ36K5.png
74 KB, 256x258
>>
>>69413861
just do your research and study something non art related and you should be able to avoid it
>>
>>69427800
>They seemed somewhat odd.
If they are any good, chances are they are super odd.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.