[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead - A Liberal Circle Jerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10
File: the-walking-dead.jpg (513 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead.jpg
513 KB, 1200x707
>Be me
>Haven't owned a TV in years
>Go about life w/o a TV
>Someone I know suggests downloaded The Walking Dead
>Finally get around to doing it
>Pretty good entertainment
>For the most part the bonds that the characters create in the show are realistic
>Kinda get meh about it when Glen and Maggie hook up
>Seems like the end of interracial shit for a while
>Several seasons progress a-o.k.
>Fast forward to the end of Season 5 and well into Season 6
>Nearly every couple is interracial
>Lesbian couple
>Carl was being set up as a cuck for Ron who was flirting with Enid
>All same-race couples have been destroyed by unfortunate death or walkers
>People who are religious end up questioning and walking away from their faith
>No women take up motherly roles (aside from Carol who is a home body and likes to bake)
>Most of the white men aside from Rick, Darrel and Carl are total beta's.
>Women are out patrolling and high speed operating
>Black characters are constantly given fresh starts and forgiveness from their white counterparts
>Every villain has been a white man
>Humans are killing humans pre-emtively (end of season 5 and all of season 6)
>Some of the more recent men that have died were portrayed as mentally weak and irrational

Seriously...what the fuck is this show getting on about. Season 1 through 4 were pure entertainment. Now it's turning into a multicultural liberal wet dream. What other shows should I avoid?
>>
yeah, I ignored this bullshit early on but it got too much for me with the previous season

I stopped watching. It's difficult to stop when you watch something habitually but at this point in my life I can drop this shit like a sack of potatoes. It's really the best thing to do. Stop giving this Jewish bullshit your goyshekels or even your attention if you just download it like I do.
>>
Free market faggot, don't like it ? Don't watch it
>>
>>69401417

But hey, at least if the world ended, we know that multiculturalism has survived. So even if the Jews are gone, the Jews have still won
>>
>>69401692
>>69401827
Pretty much. I downloaded everything and binged on it to get up to speed. Will not be watching anymore episodes because I don't agree with the underlying messages.

>>69402021
So funny...and not very much so funny.
>>
>>69401417
Yea the shows gone to shit, but I watch anyways because zombies. Also I like to yell at their terrible decision-making skills. It's pretty hysterical how obvious they are about the relationships. The only same-race relationships I can think of are the two short lived old white lady/old white dude, both of which have ended via death or breakup, and the black couple a couple seasons back that got wiped out almost immediately. Every other relationship is white/black, white/black, and white/Asian.
>>
>>69401417
Can we get some names? Did a jew take over from season 5?
>>
>>69401417

You forgot the fag couple that was before this season
>>
>>69401417
They should have ended TWD after season 1
It gets progressively worse and worse after that
I mean, it continues because of the comics but if they had ended it after season 1 it would have been perfect
>>
>>69401417
I think the first two season were great, i remember i was eager to see another episode

Now is deranged bullshit, especially the "all life is precious" meme by Morgan. The irritating part is that everything he says would be destroyed in any real life debate. Instead they make him tell his bullshit while the others stare at him pondering misteriously. Idiots
>>
>>69403588

Season one looks like an entirely different show

This whole Alexandria story line is bullshit they need to think a lot bigger like the back story to the virus like getting to Washington DC not this pleb tier muh feeling sob story in every episode

speed it up!
>>
>>69401417
If you think anything past season 1 was decent you are a retarded mongoloid. After Frank Darabont got fired, that show went to shit. Ignoring political issues, they spend the entirety of season 2 on a farm and season 3 in a prison because AMC couldn't be bothered to spend their shekels on making the show good.
>>
>>69401417
The Walking dead has gone to shit it happens to all shows eventually. Fear the Walking dead is pretty good and although it starts off with race mixing relationships if you watch closely it's almost entirely blacks getting killed and turned into zombies early on kek.
>>
>>69401417
s1 was good, it went downhill from there. i liked the governor tho
>>
>>69401417
When they added Nigger Ninja #2, I quit watching.
>>
>>69401417
What if they are just milking the cash, now that they have the market for it? They be thinking to invite every gay, lesbian, interracial to like their show. Just look at what they trying to do with Ghostbusters. USA is interracial country, so they adapt and you aren't actually straight either. Hollywood is just trying to reach you.
>>
>>69401417
Never watched it. But like the peruguy said, don't like it don't watch it. Find something you actually enjoy and invest in it.
>>
>>69401417
why dont you just read the manga then? it has nothing to do with the show and theres plenty of rape
>>
>>69401417

Dude, this show went to shit halfway through Season 1.

I almost threw my TV out the window in the first 5 minutes of episode 1 when supercop told a deputy to click off his manual safety on his Glock.

Story, characters and gun/southern culture knowledge is shit.
>>
>>69401417
The more popular a show becomes the more jews start to latch on like the parasites they are and infuse it with propaganda and degeneracy
>>
>>69404945
It's obvious that most shows go downhill but not all do, imo that separates good series from great
>LOST for example, the multiple storylines by the end basically ensure that the average TV watcher's attention span prevents them from grasping the plot fully
>>
>>69405455
Yes, but try to find a sci-fi series produced after 2000 that has just white people in it (i don't mind aliens).
>>
>>69404945

>Fear the Walking dead is pretty good

Except that part where like 20 soldiers and firing full auto m4s into a horde of zombies through the simple fence, and not ONE zombie goes down.
>>
>>69405455
well lets be realistic they all go to shit and it's because the studio noses will milk a show for every fucking cent they can before it becomes such trash that literally no one will watch it
>>
File: 1369677724589.jpg (45 KB, 408x493) Image search: [Google]
1369677724589.jpg
45 KB, 408x493
>>69401417
>I'm underage and I get triggered easily bcuz memes
>>
Game of Thrones gets shit on often but it's pretty white, and race traitors get BTFO in it. Popular and not yet influenced by jews.
>>
>>69405679
yeah there's also the fact that fresh zombies can't manage to bite people in close contact but in the same later time period universe there's half rotted stuck in tree zombies consisting of mostly bones that are able to overpower and bite people
>>
>>69401827
WHERE YOUR LEAF
H
E
R

Y
O
U
R

L
E
A
F
>>
>>69405826
One of the show creators was is a jew (((benioff)))
In the book it was only slightly hinted that Renly was a homosexual but in the show fag sex front and center! sooo.....no
>>
>>69401417
They figured out only braindead libtards were still watching this trash. Show is terrible in every way.
>>
>>69401827
>free market
WTF is free about it?
>>
>>69406179
>zombies
Not a terrible idea to begin with. Such overused theme, but sure some zombie films are good, only that i am not really excited waiting for new zombie parts of series to come out.
>>
>>69401417

>this is how /pol/ analyzes the world around them

People who aren't autistic watch television for entertainment or dramatic value, OP.
>>
File: image.png (364 KB, 722x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364 KB, 722x404
>>69401417
Look at the writers, they are all numales and feminists
>>
>>69401417
Negan is coming, OP.
>>
>>69404355
The real life conversation between Rick and Morgan:
>but I let em live riuck
>you let them live and then Alexandria lost its walls. Sure he saved the doctor but the whole situation wouldve been avoided had you killed the fucker in the first place
>not to mention the whole fucking family of the blonde bitch that died as a direct result of the wolves attack
>good thing you let him live Morgan you dumb fuckingnigger
>>
>>69405672
Off the top of my head, Stargate SG1 & SGA (sg1 ran from 1997, will grant you that)
Ironically, the aliens in both series who are no white are exclusively aliens, although Christopher Judge is honorary white
>>
>>69403269
its been a jew since season 3 i believe.
>>
>>69406874
woops, meant to say
>members of the main cast in both series
>>
File: 18756435.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
18756435.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
Once they started dropping in the gay characters i knew it was over.

It's House MD all over again going good for seasons then the libs kill it every time.
>>
>>69406827
>btw my son is fucking blind in one eye thanks to your coonery
>>
>>69405218
Media is not a free market it is all owned by a small number of companies and it's very very hard to break into, so no real compeition. All so unions in the system limit real diversity within the industry.
>>
>A zombie apocalypse destroyed gender roles!

...that's not surprising at all though.
>>
File: 1457197668936.png (2 MB, 1700x953) Image search: [Google]
1457197668936.png
2 MB, 1700x953
>The Walking Dead
>Operating
>>
File: 1452706867508.png (662 KB, 628x617) Image search: [Google]
1452706867508.png
662 KB, 628x617
>>69406874
>>
>>69401417
They're walking away from their faith because it makes sense. What kind of just god would let that sort of shit happen to his people?
>>
>>69407105
Pro-tip: there are gay people in the comics too
>>
I stopped watching the Walking Jew a few episodes in when it became apparent that nobody in charge of the show knew anything about firearms. How the fuck are you gonna have a show prominently feature guns and then have no idea how they work or how to hold one?
>>
>>69401417
why do you care?

if it bothers you just ignore it and enjoy the rest of the show.
>>
>>69405423
This is exactly what happens, Aryans create something, Jews latch on, rent seek, using nepotism to push out everyone worth while and ride the orignal idea until it dies
>>
File: 1434332003086.jpg (33 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
1434332003086.jpg
33 KB, 664x498
>>69407586
>>
>>69401417

They clearly hired some jew writers this seans and totally fucked the show up.

I really liked it, but now every single couple in Interracial, and totally unlikely, and clearly forced propaganda.

Pisses me off.

Seems liek every show is white women in the gender defiant rolls as leaders and warrior types, and black men as the secondary rolls.

We need to boycott this shit and remind the hollywood kikes who their target audience actually is.
>>
>>69406028
kek
>>
>>69401417
It's almost like all media is propaganda and they only try to be interesting just to suck you in.
>>
>>69407614
>Why does the degeneration of culture that affects society and the future bother you?
>>
>>69407782
>it's like media is propaganda
That is exactly what media is, propaganda. It can be used for good or ill. Nazis used it for good, to make their people wise, nationalistic, avoid degeneracy or it can be used for ill like all of Jew media.

Hollywood under Anglos was used for good. This all changed ofcourse
>>
>>69401417
it gets great rating, no wonder jews would jump on to shill there ideologies.
>>
>>69407675
What the fuck is he doing?
>>
>>69409048
playing Doom 3
>>
File: trigger discipline.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
trigger discipline.gif
1 MB, 400x226
>>69407370
triggered
>>69407675
Need this .gif in reverse to post as a reaction image to this kind of absurd shit.
>>
>>69409421
He's playing cool.
>>
>>69401417

it's not real life u sperg
>>
>>69409492
pretty sure she's holding someone up at gunpoint where trigger discipline is murky

mostly because holding someone at gunpoint I'd stupid

the real problem is her grip
>>
>>69406908
>>69406908

WE HAVE A REAL LIFE DISASTER IN THE MAKING HERE GUYS
>>
This show would be top tier if it got picked up by HBO or Showtime. .comics are brutal af.
Show has been utter shit for seasons now
I honestly would have dropped it if it wasent for live /tv/ threads. .I swear /tv/ is where /pol/ goes to discuss media...its all cuck and nigger threads everywhere
>>
>>69409421
Needs to install duct tape mod
>>
Interestingly none of the interracial relationships have been black man white woman, it's both white man black woman
>>
>>69407105
>It's House MD all over again going good for seasons then the libs kill it every time.

That's every show ever
>get a great start and a devoted fanbase
>"'more of this' is boring. let's change up! slowly THEN RADICALLY"
>"we'd get more viewers if we diversify! DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH"
>"Have we made an offering to the gays yet? let's put in a wise, sassy, strong gay character that will only be challenged by the villain!"
>>
>>69410194
Was mainly talking about the second post I linked
>>69407675

Yeah the grip so far down the handle is the problem in the first one.
>>
>>69404516
Did you ever read the comics.
This is a world without a cure.
>>
>>69401827

Although I do agree with you gallinita, one is also free to cricticize a program.
>>
I was OP from Sundays ep opening thread
Show sucks balls but shitpost is top tier with this show
Anybody in that thread?
>>
>>69405880

Plus it's been at least a few years since the outbreak. How in the hell is gasoline still good!
>>
>>69407105

How House MD got "liberal"? if nothing, I'd say that there was a political incorrect vibe on the show.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.