[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good news from Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 14593341361890.jpg (49 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
14593341361890.jpg
49 KB, 600x504
Russians are finally getting some good news. Minimum wage is going up by 20%.
Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said pay for low wage workers will go up to 7,500 rubles a month ($109) in July, from the current 6,204 rubles a month ($90)

"The difference between the minimum wage and the cost of living remains quite high ... people are worried," Medvedev said last week in a speech at the United Russia party conference.
>>
Jesus Christ you guys are that poor?
>>
Dude, you cam stop posting this. /pol/ will suck Putin's dick till the end. They've never been and never will be in Russia/Eastern Europe. They still think that Putin stand for traditional values n' shiet.
You can't change their opinion.
>>69339829
Yep. Countries like Ukraine, Russia, Belarus are basically fucked economically.
>>
>>69339767
So good news for you OP? Lmao
>>
File: 14593341361932.png (302 KB, 512x413) Image search: [Google]
14593341361932.png
302 KB, 512x413
>>69339829
No. Actually real salary is higher. Median wage is about 22,000 rub ($320), better than many african countries.
>>
>>69339829
They are a lot poorer, but things are also cheaper.Purchasing power is a lot different, but yeah, they can afford a lot less.

>>69340170
Hohol, please go, you're blinded by hatred.
>>
>>69339767
Minimun wage here is 1000 soles or 300 USD per month.

What the fuck Russia, we cant even make tanks n shit. Why is your economy so fucked?
>>
Is russia a nice place for a holiday? Will I be a rich cunt for a few weeks with a couple of thousand $$$
>>
>>69340906
They harras westerns, if you want to be safe you should stay in main cities, which cost the same as our wealthy places.
>>
>>69340990
How would you know m8? Mind your own business.
>>
File: top.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
top.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>69340480
>Median wage is about 22,000 rub ($320), better than many african countries.
>many african countries
>many
>>
>>69341110
Aya, tanned anglos who go outside moscow or saint petersburg are never seen again.
>>
>>69339767
that barely makes up for the loss of purchasing power of the past 2years
but still a positive thing
i'm a bit afraid this will create inflation, that kind of measures is efficient with laws that control the price increase
>>
>>69341110
Don't go anywhere near the Ural or past it.
>>
>>69341350
At this rate inflation is blessing for them, germans prefer russia than china to outsource their manufacture.
>>
>>69340480
wew even we are richer, holy shit.
>>
File: 1458720055174.jpg (35 KB, 375x357) Image search: [Google]
1458720055174.jpg
35 KB, 375x357
>>69339767
>>>69339767 (OP)
Does this even do anything? AFAIK minimal wages are used to calculate fines, taxes and stuff like that, actual wages are a lot bigger than the min wage, unlike in other countries like the US.
If anything, it will be more expensive to live, unless those calculations are adjusted.
>>
>>69341460
how come? that measure concerns the lowest salaries
>>
File: CorreaKek.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CorreaKek.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>69340480
>median salary is $320
>in ecuador basic salary is $335
>a third world shithole is richer than russia
>>
>>69342189
*minimun wage not basic salary
>>
>>69342189
you dont have the russian qts tho m8
>>
>>69339767
LOOK MOM

I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
File: Correa10.jpg (257 KB, 1536x965) Image search: [Google]
Correa10.jpg
257 KB, 1536x965
>>69342276
K you got me
>>
>>69339767
How the fuck does anyone survive on 90 dollars a month.

Milk is 4 dollars, bread is 4 dollars, meat is 6 dollars that isn't even enough for food let alone rent, utilities, internet, clothes, gas money, and other essentials. What the fuck?
>>
File: Correa3.jpg (58 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
Correa3.jpg
58 KB, 600x340
>>69343642
Have you though that maybe their prices are lower?
>>
>>69343823
Nope looks similar to here

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia

A cheap lower end new car here costs 25k. You'd have to work 23 years in Russia on minimum wage and saving all your money to afford a car. What a joke.
>>
>>69340808
Lol, salary in austria is very low
>>
>>69344289
We are richer than you. Just saying.
>>
>>69343642
As for counting it dollars it really depends on echange course.
Now we have 70cents for milk, 40 cents for bread, chicken breasts 2.5 dollars for kilo. Internet for me now is kind of 40 dollars for year.
Vegetables are pretty expensive, but cereals are very cheap.
I suppose, Russia became very cheap for tourists - you can have a dinner in a super-exclusive restaurant for 50 dollars per person.
The most expensive shit for is to pay bills for electricity, service, heat, etc. Kind of 70 dollars every month.
Anyway, my salary is higher then 300 dollars.
>>
How can a country so large be so shit?
>>
>>69344025
Unlike U.S., we have a public transit system in all our cities, so car is not necessary.
>>
>>69340808
1) Communist stagnation
2) Cold climate
3) Shock therapy marketization
>>
>>69344490
almost a century of gommunism
>>
>>69344389
I am not impressed, its not too big achievement to be more rich that meme mesiach country.
>>
>>69344490
Let's put Britain between Germany, Turks, Mongol, Commonwealth, remove water around you, decrease your growing season to 4 months, and lower your temperature by 20 C in winter. Let's see how well your nation will fare.
>>
How hard would it be to buy wild pigs or halfwild pigs in Russia?
How much would a advertisement campaign cost to have boar meat and halfboar meat in the butcher shops?
Sell a story that boar meat is the new natural steroid and heavy hardcore food for the mighty slav or others.
Maybe even keep the boar testicles, smoke them, dry them, powder them and sell them to the Chinese as aphrodisiac, because one time during beforewinter slaughter of pigs (making bacon porkscratches ham and everything) my grandpa gave me a pigs testicle to eat and lied about what it is and the entire family and neighbors laughed at me for eating it.
I couldnt sleep for 2 nights because my dick was in pain because it was so hard and red.
If the chinks exterminated half the wildlife in africa and asia because they want their tiny dicks hard or larger or both, why not give them something that works?
I came to this idea when i overheard some conversation in a cafe, 2 lowlife nigger tier gopniks were having this conversations, they might have been high too.
Here, there wouldnt be much chance for such a feat because half the country is muslims and the other half is corrupt just as muslim half is and i would get laughed at, not to mention the lack of boars i could be supplied because the fucking police has to watch over the genocidal fucks called 'hunters' here, they dont want to stop and have to be forced to keep the numbers of wildlife safe here.
I hate this country and i want it invaded, burned and salted or in war with itself so everyone dies and gets replaced by mormons amish or jehovahs witnesses under communism.
Russia is large and a place of opportunity if you have balls and the will to do your mission under the radar or with the support of its own corrupt people of power.
The chinese would go berserk over the powdered boar balls, they would work in salt mines without electricity to buy it every month.
>>
>>69344754
This intrigues me.

If resources (Russia) and infrastructure (CIS countries) can't bring a long run wealth what is the secret for it?

From that lesson we know Saudi Arabia will turn into Pakistan once oil is over.

What makes Germany, England and France so competitive in the long run?

USA is out of the rule due their Federal Reserve printing machine.

Finland was a wooden nation until they all focused on high end products, electronics and CS research.
>>
>>69345373
The jews.
>>
>>69344490
The jews.
>>
>>69339767

>Minimum wage increase

This triggers the ancap
>>
>>69339767
wanna make russia better place? increase nationalism

when it comes to illegal drugs, aim to bring weed as replacement for illegal drugs. never make it legal, then people are less likely to use stupid shit like that croco drug that fucks your muscles up. denegeracy must be dealth with, but it must be done smart. look at the real life and real results, such as try to bring the old drug users/abusers to their selfmade final death(no point going in and wasting bullets isolated from the young people. you do not want the young to have any connection with them. the little there is between drug sellers and buyers, its better that its weed. this is slow process

if possible, have cigarettes avable as usual, but hide them from sight. its true that when its out of sight its out of mind. do not demonize alcohol, but slowly make it more expensive to buy, if that is what you wish to do. if not then thats fine.

its useful to find out what people like to create or consume. its often something basic, such as communication between people, creation of something(requires materials, possibly providing them the possibility to get them, encouraging them to move towards their goal), working with free will for the good of russia(i quess this is rare, so finding a way to bring this aspect out from those who has this aspect within is important). allow knowledge to reach people, debates are important. fun is imporant. panter is important.

do no promote denegerate things for people to consume. that is the path to enslavement and for the jews to manipulate, the universe has more to offer than simple pleasures of such
>>
>>69339767
This is a country under putin, love russia so bad MOVE THERE AND STAY THERE PLEASE
>>
>>69340906
>>69340990
>>69341110

Yes, only Moscow and St. Petersburg are safe. If you look foreign outside of the cities you will be attacked by feral slavs
>>
>>69345301
What the fuck? Boar balls?
>>
Didn't we already have this thread?

>>69334219
>>
>>69345896
>increase nationalism
Nationalism is banned by Constitution in Russia.
>>
>>69346038
Putin once said he is the biggest nationalist in Russia
>>
>>69341695
This guy gets it.

>>69339767 (OP)
Just another thread of a self-hating ruskie that can't get his shit together and blames his country's leader for his very own problems.
Another thread about
>>
>>69345923
What about them?
>>
For all the westerners here who might take this piece of "news" seriously: what you call a minimum wage, is only a reference figure for calculating fines. Actual minimum wage varies by regional market standards.
>>
>>69346214
>Just another thread of a self-hating ruskie that can't get his shit together and blames his country's leader for his very own problems.
Kek russian liberals cant do shit but whine. I hope they move to Brussels.
>>
>>69340808
>Why is your economy so fucked?
Sanctions, sanctions and more sanctions.
>>
>>69340808
The Ruble has been collapsing for over a year due to the sanctions and the huge drop in oil prices. The last time oil dropped this hard for this long the USSR died.
>>
>>69346648
You mean incase the fine is too big they can't afford to pay?
>>
>>69346648

>Having this level of corruption

The RF never ceases to amaze me.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.