[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cultural Appropriation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dreads30n-4-web.jpg (28 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
dreads30n-4-web.jpg
28 KB, 635x357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

Holy shit /pol/, the SJWs have gone full fascist.
>>
>>69301116
So SJWs exist in the real world? I used to believe they were a tumblr myth...
>>
>>69301116
That African sheboon seems to be speaking ENGLISH! How dare she appropriate the language of the English!
>>
>>69301483
I've never actually seen one in practice, I'd love to though, I have no shame and I'd gladly confront them, I kind of give off that vibe though so I think thats why autism kind of stays away from me.
>>
Does this kid have a twitter?
>>
says the nigger, in ENGLISH.
>>
>>69301116
She's right, acting like some lazy nigger smoking weed and listening to reggae is degenerate as fuck
>>
>>69301776
They only mess with the weak. If that guy was bulked up and 6'7 wearing a swastika or trump hoodie they would do nothing.
>>
>>69301559
beat me to it, asshole
:'(
>>
>Steals everyone's culture and civilzation even that they claimed that ancient china is black
none argues because muh racism
>have dread locks that looks like shit
>Get attacked by a nigger dindu for stealing culture
WE NEED A FUCKING RACE WAR WITH ALL WEST AFRICAN AND EURO AFRICAN AND AFRO AMERICAN NIGGERS FUUUUUCKING NIGGGGEERRRRSSSSS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69301116
I was sympathetic at first, then I saw and heard how he talks, deserves worse desu.
>>
>>69302096
nah then theyd just bring more niggers, you know how they are, honoreless predators.
>>
>>69302141
maybe he was trying to calm them down by talking like them, people do that sometimes with retards
>>
>>69301116
brace yourselves. We're about to witness a SJW Civil War
>>
File: Brofist.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Brofist.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>69302117
>>
>>69301116
already have a thread nigger

>>69299152
>>
File: 1458944199481.png (231 KB, 606x745) Image search: [Google]
1458944199481.png
231 KB, 606x745
>>69302214
I don't know how it is in Canada, such as even having niggers or how they behave if they are there, but, this assessment is true across the board.

You get in a fight with one nigger, you fucking fight them all. No honor, no dignity, no respect, there's a reason they are the literal bottom of the human hierarchy worldwide. Hell, niggers even hate eachother, they can't get over the crabs in a bucket mentality to stand against another race in a sustained conquest effort. They do play a HELL of a victim card though, I'll gibs dem dat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.