[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nig chimps out because of KANGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: sheeet.png (269 KB, 486x309) Image search: [Google]
sheeet.png
269 KB, 486x309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
>>
WE WUZ DREADZ N SHEIT NIGGA
>>
>>69299152
If they could do this to every white liberal I would be so happy.
>>
People should call the school and voice their opinions (I know I'm gonna). That's the only way these "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION" bullies can be stopped.
>>
>>69299397
Yeah the best thing to come out of this is 1 less SJW.
>>
>>69299686
Please do.
>>
>>69299152

Just look at the trash people in that place Jesus Christ. Out of the 7 people featured only one didn't look degenerate, and that's giving her the benefit of the doubt because we only saw her back. What kind of shit place is that to be filled with such ridiculous looking individuals?
>>
>>69300154
I'd post the number but I don't want to risk a raid ban. But it's pretty easy to find if you look up the school, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
>>
Contact the school. She needs to be gone.

This is my take on the situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B9x4S_cNpE
>>
>>69299152
"redpill me on niggers"

The movie
>>
File: 1457414523599.jpg (16 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1457414523599.jpg
16 KB, 365x346
>>69299152
y u filmin dis
>smacks lips
>gorilla slaps phone
>>
lol, Egypt was in africa so all africans waz kangz
>>
>>69300668
>She chimps out in front of the world
>You want her to stop this
More people will be redpilled if she faces no punishment.
>>
>>69299152
Anyone have her phone number / email / facebook?
>>
Contact the school you faggots, tell them this kind of behavior isn't acceptable from a teacher and show them the video.
>>
Black people whine about the most mudane things. I swear.
>>
if anyone feels assaulted from this then you are a pussy for not scaring the niggers away in the first place
>>
>Steals everyone's culture and civilzation even that they claimed that ancient china is black
none argues because muh racism
>have dread locks that looks like shit
>Get attacked by a nigger dindu for stealing culture
WE NEED A FUCKING RACE WAR WITH ALL WEST AFRICAN AND EURO AFRICAN AND AFRO AMERICAN NIGGERS FUUUUUCKING NIGGGGEERRRRSSSSS
>>
>>69299152
lol she just wanted his white d but this fucking beta cuck can't get a clue
>>
>>69299152
Dindu muffin!!

#Hillary#2016
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.