[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could I get bluepilled again /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: bana.gif (317 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
bana.gif
317 KB, 432x432
Yesterday, I was hanging out with a couple of friends and at some point, we started to talk about refugees.

I didn't expect that but they went full SJW, and started to tell me all the points from the "liberal manual to speak about immigrants, vol. I muslims".

In some moment one of them started to say me "I didn't expected this from you" and all that bullshit, about "racism is ignorance", "human rights are fundamental", "I want all the resources from my government to save those poor people".

I could take their point of view about human right and all that innocent good intentions about muslims, but after a while, the thing went out of control and I was just being treated like a retrogade nazi and my two friends just started a circlejerk to invalidate me, instead my points of view.

After last night I think that they think that I am just a racist redneck biggot without arguments except xenophobia towards muslims.

I don't want to reach that point when I only socialize in /pol/ so I need bluepill me or, at least, find a way to be able of stand this mad, degenerate, and decadent society.
>>
>>69135099
Don't bluepill yourself, redpill them. If you can't do that then don't talk about politics with them, if you value their friendship that is. Just crack jokes whenever politics comes up. It's worked for me
>>
File: 1458888859467.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1458888859467.png
440 KB, 645x1260
There is no antidote for the redpill.
>>
>>69135489
I tried to be moderate, but speak about facts was like speak to a brick wall.

They just learn the liberal argumentary, they mix it with their own ideas about the matter, and start to telling you that, as if they had the supreme concepts of justice and liberty, and if you don't agree you are pure shit.
>>
>>69136436
>Quit 4chan, hang out with girls, get a vasectomy, deplete your energy in trying to please said girls, develop a cuckold fetish, date/marry a single mother, and vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>69136582
I doubt if I could get a more depressing reply than that, but shit, it's pure reality slap.
>>
>>69136888
A less bleak response is to go on /fit/ and just distract yourself with non-political though. When you engage yourself politically, red-pill is the only thing that makes sense.

Just be careful and don't get wrapped up in the whole idea that being an alpha means being a degenerate man-slut (see as the holy grail on /fit).
>>
>>69137181
non-political **thought
>>
I´ve been there too.
Honestly, just avoid discussing politics with anyone in real life. Otherwise you´ll be treated as a nazi.
People are open minded as long as you agree with them.
>>
>>69135099
Mention migrant atrocities.

Start with sjw jokes about Donald trump. Eventually, start getting gradually more serious about him. Bring up his points without directly mentioning him. Make them agree with red pill politics without them knowing.

Eventually they will Redpill themselves. This is how I did it.
>>
>>69135099
Just don't talk about politics.
If they have issues with you JUST because of you political beliefs. They weren't really your friends in the first place.
>>
>>69135099

Its called the 'nod'

When someone says something irreversably stupid you just..

>Make eye contact
>Nod your head down once
>Grunt. "mmhmm"
>and then ask them about something stupid or random. SJW's are like rabbits. Just point out a shiny object and they take off.

Consequential conversation averted.
>>
>>69137477
B-but haven't we freedom of opinion? I can't conceive how we're in this point of censhorship.

>>69137510
I thought that at least, when all this bomb that we have in Europe explodes, they will start to change their minds.
>>
>>69135099
talk to agent smith he will tell you what to do
>>
File: 1446924537326.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1446924537326.png
230 KB, 455x443
>>69137812
I like that
>>
>>69135099
Blupill huh? Islam is peace and there is no problem with yurop being flooded with muslim they are very skilled people and will culturally enrich us all :-)
>>
>>69135099
If their dogma is more important to them than your friendship, then they weren't your friends in the first place. Look for new friends.
>>
Once you go blue you never go red

you notice every pattern you already know as soon as you go outside, turn tv on, browse the web, it reminds you every single time

you have seen the world behind the curtain, putting curtain back won't change it
>>
>>69137477
This
>>
>>69135099
Once you let your mind open up to pol there is literally no going back. You'll never, ever be the same again. Once you're in, you're in forever.
>>
>>69135099
Friendly reminder that people who want to stay friends do not discuss religion or politics.
>>
>>69137862
It´s not censorship. It´s expressing an unpopular viewpoint. You can say whatever the fuck you want. People will react one way or another, but you won´t get arrested or censored for it. It´s not like with Franco.
>>
>>69137941
Its effective to. I run a retail business and theres a lot of political conversations because of the election year.

Lotta nod's and cigarettes for me currently.
>>
File: rarest_of_all.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
rarest_of_all.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
>>69135099
Son, as a dominant force of pure freedom and gun shooting, let tell it to you straight: you can't get bluepilled. There is no cure for the redpill. Once taken, it permeates the very fiber of your psyche.

You are the redpill.
>>
>>69138116
Wrong.

Friendly Reminder you don't have real friends if you can't stay friends after discussing politics or religion.

My roommate is a communist and i'm a rabid capitalist. We talk about politics and religions on a regular basis and were good friends.
>>
>>69138196
Character assassination is a form of censorship.
>>
>>69138343
Then don´t let them shut you up. Fight for your freedom of speech. If they don´t like it, fuck them. You don´t appreciate their opinions either and yet they keep expressing them. If they can spew shit disguised as words, so can you.
>>
>>69135099
Ask them if they want the poor and working class to be treated better. Then tell them it's impossible to do so if they support open border because no government has enough resource for that.
>>
>>69138490
Not how it works. We do factually NOT have freedom of speech in western Europe. It's not just "expressing an upopular opinion". If you say certain things, you will be ostracized, your reputation and your social life are ruined, you'll likely never find a job again and in the worst case even have to fear for your life. Here in Germany the leftists are setting fire to the cars of people who express "right wing" (i.e. everything that isn't "invaders welcome") opinions. People are beaten up in the streets for looking "too" German.
>>
File: 1458015482856.jpg (83 KB, 1488x476) Image search: [Google]
1458015482856.jpg
83 KB, 1488x476
>>69135099
Here's hoping I posted the right cap
>>
File: 1458503951865s.jpg (4 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1458503951865s.jpg
4 KB, 125x121
>>69138856
I want to get off of this ride.
>>
File: 1455368195641.jpg (152 KB, 1050x696) Image search: [Google]
1455368195641.jpg
152 KB, 1050x696
>>69138856

>people are beaten up in the streets for looking "too" German

How does someybody look to german?
>>
>>69135099
You know OP, your racism is quite the mierda. You should realize that. Also that no one needs to argue with a racist.
>>
>>69138320
>were good friends
whew
>>
>>69138856
Ach please. You only get into trouble like that if you're an unrepenting shithead racist. Which you probably are.
>>
>>69139431
Being tall and blonde, and wearing the wrong brand of clothes. Happened here in my town. Guy was just leaving a store when suddenly three left fascists beat him up with baseball bats and called him a nazi.
>>
>>69140141
Clothes like some silly thor steiner nazi attire only neonazis wear?
>>
>>69139630
>>69140102
The anti-white racists are intolerant and brutal bigots. There is no way to "argue" with them.
>>
>>69135099
So compromise morality, ignore reality, and go be a fucking retard so can you fit in then.

It's not you that's the problem in your story. It's the stupid parrots you apparently associate with.
>>
>>69140141
Sounds to me that they were three violent psychopaths who were looking for a way to blame the victim of their crime and went for the "nazi" route.
>>
>>69135099
real men don't give up
>>
>>69140141

thank god i live in Bavaria...i suppose that happened in northern or west germany?
>>
>>69140502
This pretty much sums up modern leftism. It's literally the same aggression that caused the holocaust, only now they found a new scapegoat.
>>
>>69140582
Yes, it happened in Niedersachsen.
>>
>>69135099
if those faggots railed that hard on you they where never your friends in the first place, all of us here are your true friends and comrades, we love you.
>>
>>69140683
So it´s a matter of time before people wake up or are we going to have a dickless new Hitler?
>>
>>69135099
Get new friends or redpill them yourself. It's really the only 2 choices.

Without realising, all my close mates are just as red-pilled as I am. No idea how.
>>
>>69141231
The divide in our society is going to become bigger. I fear a civil war in the near future.
>>
>>69139195
Fucking beautiful
>>
>>69135099
Ask them how many white South African farmers died and why they arent protesting against gang raped white Europeans. If not all Muslims are the same why dony they protest against ISIS and against FMG in Islamic communities.
They wont have a good answer but you will walk away the victor.
>>
>>69138856
Then I would focus on this stuff. Flip it. Say, how would you feel if I burned your car for your opinions? Point out logical flaws in SJW thinking--for example, that many resident Muslims are against importing more. Ask your friends, are they racist? Should their cars be burned, should they lose their jobs and be deported? Ask whether or not there might be REALISTIC, survival-oriented reasons for them, and you, feeling the way you do? ask, why does absolutist idealogy govern everything you do? Are there no pragmatic concerns that should be addressed? Ask, how will you live with yourself if a terrorist bombing carried out by both new immigrants and resident traitors who've been ignored due to political correctness kills a shit ton of good resident Muslims who've done nothing? Isn't it our duty to protect THEM as well as our native French/German/Spanish/whatever citizens? How do you guys rationalize putting those who've taken refuge here in the past at risk, just for the sake of your "principles"?

Shit like that twists their brains up. Start with halfway SJW (but ultimately unassailable) positions and questions like that and from there you can proceed w/the redpill.

More questions I like and have used:

If you had to leave and flee to a strange country where they do not even speak your language and the weather is hostile and everything different, would you not be homesick? Would you not want help to return to your homeland, ultimately? Why DO we make this assumption that our homeland and lifestyle are better for these people? Isn't that fucking arrogant and culturist/racist/superior as hell? Why aren't we helping them win their own countries back? Why aren't we making safe zones for them near their homes, where they will feel much happier and more comfortable?

;>)

Most of all we need to keep speaking up. It's I'm scared they intimidate me I let them win every time bullshit that is destroying white society. We have to stop being cucks and stand up.
>>
>>69142392

No, you won't be the victor. My friend's father died in 9/11, and we got into a discussion after the Brussels attack about religion.

I used to live in the middle east (Abu Dhabi), know the Qur'an and Hadiths better than almost any practicing Muslim, and fell the Bern pretty hard. Once I even started saying anything hinting at that Islam is a different model of religion than Christianity or Judaism or that it frames many of its central ideologies in divisive terms (kafir vs. believers, Dar al-Islam vs. Dar al-Hub) she clamped down immediately and started spewing rhetoric about violence in the bible and all religions are the same, and when I reminded her that I'm atheist and don't condone any religion but wanted to talk about the political model embedded within Islam, she got this smug look and just started asking me what I think about Arabs. I asked, "you mean Islam or Muslims?" She really didn't get that Arab is an ethnicity, she equates all Muslims with brown people and all brown middle easterners as Muslim, and calls me the racist. She wouldn't even believe me that the Boston Marathon bomber was white, as if white Muslims don't exist. I am now known in my group (me, from a mixed-race family) as the foaming racist.

You don't win. They'll just continue to not know what the shit they're talking about and have no interest in any form of discussion or learning that could ever lead to the critique of ideas when those ideas are associated with non-white cultures.
>>
File: 1457661226606.jpg (74 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1457661226606.jpg
74 KB, 500x483
>>69136582

Heh. This was the story of my life, until I found pol and dumped the single mother and caucused for Trump.

Thank you, /pol/.

>hang out with girls
>get a vasectomy
>deplete your energy in trying to please said girls
>develop a cuckold fetish
>date/marry a single mother
>vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>69137477
I second your assertion. People are open minded as long as you agree with them.
>>
>>69138320
That's awesome.

What's funny though is that I've known several such friendships and they all ultimately broken up because the liberal flew into a rage and began spewing hate. Then stomped off and refused to associate anymore. Always the liberal leftie was the one who couldn't sustain the friendship. I might add that the conservatives in question were all much kinder, more loyal people. Ultimately the idea that all conservatives/Repubs/whatever are cruel monsters of intolerance and violent racism is a liberal myth. And a very offensive one, most of all in that we're the opposite for the most part. In fact we are TOO nice. We have knuckled under for these people for too long. I always hear shit like "but I'll lose my job blah blah" not if you work for good people. Make your choices with courage; don't accept a job working for a flaming radical. Find a solid, old school company and even if they don't pay as much, work for like minded people you trust. Build networks. Support one another. Suppose you do work at a tiresome liberal company. So find the fellow redpilled people there. You know they are there, but they are hiding like you are. Seek them, establish trust. Be the bold one. Then, one day, when some retarded SJW tries to accuse you of a racist remark, suddenly your conservative friend will speak up; "I was there, he never said that. I dunno what is up with so-and-so, maybe they misheard."

SUPPORT EACH OTHER. Stop being so fucking chicken. I am forcing myself to live this as well. It's not always easy but it will be worth it in the end.
>>
>>69143979
I would say that you have made inroads. You are giving up too quickly. Do you have any friends from the Middle East or who are any stripe of Arab who you can introduce this person to? She will be literally unable to argue with their points because that would make her a racist. And if your Arab associate says the same points as you about Islam she will have to shut up and take it. The info will slowly seep into her tiny brain and saturate it. Also, send her info FROM THE SOURCES THEMSELVES about black Muslims in the US and Africa (since she doesn't understand about Muslim being a religion not an ethnicity.) Don't even start with white, though guys like the shoe bomber or the books of Morten Storm might help (Storm is a redheaded Dane who ran with radical jihadists for years and was a convert.)
>>
>>69145939

I can point her to Ali Rizvi, Maajid Nawaz, and Ali Sina for reading. But I know she will refuse to read them or if she does, to go into it without any open-mindedness whatsoever. As a far-leftist, it's so frustrating to live in NYC and be surrounded by pseudo-liberals, who (religiously) put pre-approved PC platitudes over actual critical liberal thought. That's one common ground between regressives and Islam -- they reflexively shut down any critical questioning of beliefs handed down to them and attack those who try to argue the point as deviants.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.