[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop thinking like a /Pol/ack? How can I deprogramme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: blue-pill.png (20 KB, 325x117) Image search: [Google]
blue-pill.png
20 KB, 325x117
It's obvious that there is a happy medium between viceral right wing hatred of change and others and the fascistic sentiments spewed by the ultra-left.

I plan to walk that road now but unfortunately I am depressed as fuck by what a fucking horrible loser this site has made me into. How can I deprogramme myself to be a normal person again?
>>
>>69135299
Quit 4chan, hang out with girls, get a vasectomy, deplete your energy in trying to please said girls, develop a cuckold fetish, date/marry a single mother, and vote for Bernie Sanders.

Do these things and never look back. You'll be a normie in no time. This is the cure for red-pill. You CAN lose this mindset. However, you must replace it with its opposite.

What you're actually looking for is the God-pill. Use your disgust with the state of affairs in the realm of phenomena to spur your efforts to better understand the transcendent Absolute.
>>
>>69135299
Get lobotomized
>>
>>69135299
Keep searching for truth. The ultimate red pill leads past hatred and anger.

/pol/ is just the beginning. Most people here haven't swallowed the ultimate red pill yet.
>>
>>69135299
spend some time on reddit. im serious, everytime i think ive heard enough rightwing crap and still want to browse dank memes i go to reddit. they have some pretty good subs.
>>
>deprogramme

There is only reprogramming. Deprogramming doesn't exist.
>>
>>69136670
Does the ultimate red pill lead off of /pol/ and 4chan?

I sure as hell hope it does, but this is the only form of non-degenerate time-pass/entertainment left.
>>
>>69135299
Start by accepting that /pol/ is nothing more than an outlet for disenfranchised right wing dregs of society who are mostly white.

Who in their right mind would post serious ideas in a board where a good deal of people blame anyone who isn't white for their problems?

/pol/ is just an outlet for these people to vent their impotent rage as the world changes for the better, the vitriol spewed here will only get worse as the heroes of /pol/ and their hate fail one by one.
>>
>>69136943
No, once you are on /pol/ you are here forever.

But much of the ideas on /pol/ become simple jokes.

Some of what you previously thought were simply jokes, become truth.
>>
>>69136878
God damn nit picking pedantic Sunni-Turks.
>>
>>69136436

This guy gets it.

The red pill isn't the end of the journey. There is only one good way to move beyond the red pill without losing your newfound knowledge, and at the same time assuaging the anger you feel.

You should read the Christian Mystics, Rene Guenon, Evola, and the foundational texts of eastern religion. Or you can focus on the New Testament and incorporate other elements, giving yourself a syncretic worldview. The red pilled man must pursue transcendence if he wants to avoid despair.
>>
>>69137176
Yeah, can confirm. This is how I became an anti-semite.

The only thing I miss about being a normie were all the options on how to spend free time (hang out with other normies, watch movies/tv, spend time at social events, read books about any meaningless subject as long as it's "interesting"). Now all I can think of doing is lifting weights and browsing 4chan.

On the plus side I've reconnected with reading scriptures and philosophy so it's not all bad.
>>
>>69137176
>Some of what you previously thought were simply jokes, become truth.

Show the path to the ultimate redpill then instead.
>>
>>69135299
>deprogramme
First, quit adding unnecessary letters.
>>
>>69137266
God damned cock-in-mouth faggot Paki.
>>
>>69137585
I can't tell you what to think. And I can't put it into words either.
The reason the red-pill is so hard to swallow is because you can't simply read it like a tumblr blog.
That is why most people are blue-pilled.

The red-pill comes through accumulation of knowledge. Once all the pieces come together, than you start to understand.

How to cope with the curse of knowing things you can never fully explain to others is up to you.
>>
>>69137712
That was uncalled for Cletus.
>>
>>69135299
what is "normal person"? someone who blindly follows one ideology all his life without asking any questions and looking for any answers?
please, the last thing i want to be is a "normal person".
>>
>>69137880
Your comment to the German poster was uncalled for. Lurk moar
>>
>>69135299
also, if you want to clear you mind take some math and logic courses, helped me
>>
File: animepro.png (261 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
animepro.png
261 KB, 512x512
>>69136436
>Quit 4chan, hang out with girls, get a vasectomy, deplete your energy in trying to please said girls, develop a cuckold fetish, date/marry a single mother, and vote for Bernie Sanders.

get out
>>
>>69136436
Hey now, I got a vasectomy and I think Trump will be a great president. Some of us just don't wanna have kids.
>>
/his/ will cleanse your mind. It is time for you to graduate to a higher understanding of the world
>>
>>69137841

I have been already noticing changes in my personal approach to certain topics when I am with other people. I became more vigilant.

I agree it cannot be told directly. There is a lot of literature out there, what surprises me is that being 'redpilled' is not more common.

The thought of some of the information presented in /pol/ as memes is overwhelming. Also provokes a sadden inner feeling because of the difficulty to wrap it all together.
>>
>>69137943
That was the point of that abuse though. You hurt my feelings cletus. I am only half pakistani anyway. My father was from Durham. Mother from Lahore.
>>
>>69138347
Onto another 4chan board?!!! Hahahahaha
>>
>>69135299
Marijuana helps with making you apathetic and therefore not aggressively frustrated with the red pill anymore. However as time goes on, you just get used to it. It feels good at times knowing the you know something the the majority doesn't, but your also alone. It's a blessing and a curse. Mainly a curse. Just don't kill yourself like a fag
>>
>>69135299
You were born a loser son.

Learn to accept yourself.
>>
>>69135299
Spend less time online.
>>
>>69138382
The thing is we're proof that other people can grow to understand the truth.
All we need to do is keep dropping little seeds everywhere.
>>
>>69135299
just avoid it and it will go away

i know, i know, i also want to stop, but i can't
>>
>>69138241
>Some of us just don't wanna have kids.
Then why not just abstain from sex? Unless you're married to a woman of a like mind (and even then, the arrangement boils down to "muh dick"), you're contributing to degenerate promiscuity and birth control culture. Doesn't make you a bad person or anything, it's just not the most straightforward approach to your issue.

Anyways that whole list of stuff was intended as a satirical list intended to show how unpleasant the transition to "blue-pill" as it is imagined by people here would be.
>>
>>69138634
Cant smoke that wacky tobaccy anymore lad. Fucked me up in the past and made me into a zombie. I love it though.

I won't top myself. Ultimate stupidity desu senpai. This is it like, in terms of existence so to exist in all but the most tortured states is desireable to extinguishing yourself from the conveyor belt.
>>
>>69138644
Not necessarily true Pedro. I was once very intelligent but tragedy screwed my head and turned me into a weak person. I was a born weirdo like but not a loser.
>>
Vote for Bernie, stop watching TV and reading news.
>>
>>69135299
Start sucking muslin dicks and apologizing to everyone for being a white male and existing
>>
>>69137135

You're not better than us, so get off your high horse. We see the world.for how it is and it rightfully makes us angry. If you can look at what is going on in the world and not be angry about it then you're either a psycho or evil.
>world changes for the better

Don't you have a 3:00 cartel beheading to get to pedro?
>>
>>69137639

A couple of linguists started adding unnecessary bullshit to words in the late 1700s. Just a way to see how much stupid shit Europeans would put up with.
>>
>>69138241

>Some of us just don't wanna have kids.

Then why not kill yourself? How can you justify taking resources when you're an evolutionary dead end. You will have no place in the future of humanity. Your genetics will die with you. Why waste time and resources? Those resources could be used to help grow the next generation of humans so we can move forward with our evolution. Get it over with.
>>
File: GlaDv3N.jpg (104 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
GlaDv3N.jpg
104 KB, 500x637
>>69136670
>>
>>69140244
I think that not having kids and continuing to engage in intercourse is degenerate, but don't see why such people should off themselves.

Do you see monks as a waste of space who contribute nothing to society? I think there's a mistake in your reasoning that equates non-reproduction with negative contribution. It could be argued that non-degenerate people who don't reproduce (and don't have sex) actually improve the fitness of the offspring of those who did reproduce (through instruction, employment, etc.). Thoughts?
>>
>>69135299
If you're looking to become a moderate, move somewhere leftwing and entirely white. Associate with reasonable and intelligent leftists. Train yourself to think that there is no jewish leftist conspiracy and that theres a reason society has naturally become more and more left wing. The best way is to find an moderately liberal grill that you trust (hardmode).

Please don't leave though. The red pill is like any other drug. Live your life how you want, fill it with other healthy interests. Become a well rounded genuine person, and the red pill will become something that just makes it better

>>69138014
Cool flag
>>
>>69135299
>>69141795
Can I ask why you've been depressed?
>>
>>69138488
This, board-mixing is possibly the most degenerate thing.
>>
File: mexicunts.jpg (268 KB, 1850x733) Image search: [Google]
mexicunts.jpg
268 KB, 1850x733
>>69137135

everyone who wants to stop you invading america is a racist red neck

k taco muncher
>>
>>69138968
I am married to a like-minded woman who dislikes BLM and other terrible leftist movements. She is also not white, so you'd think you'd be congratulating me on not race mixing by getting said vasectomy.

I dunno man. Either way, I'm beginning to think the meme pill is a wash. The older I get the more I find I don't want to change the world. I want to sit inside with my wife and my house and watch it go by. This world has left me disenfranchised -- my wife too, she's finally feeling the sting of, as an asian-american, not being considered "colored" enough. We'd rather just stake out our territory and not bring a child into the oncoming tide.

>>69140244
>you can only contribute to humanity by reproducing
This meme needs to die.

OP, there is no god pill. All you need to do is seek personal confidence -- the left doesn't have it, all it has is people who want to judge you while lying about how open minded they are. The right doesn't have it either -- as you've seen yourself, all there is is anger. YOU have it. You are your own pill.
>>
>>69141863
I'm a fag but hate it, ruined life, frittered away potential, malignantly lazy etc.

>>69138488
I got fucked by a tranny that looked like Buffalo Bill last weekend.
>>
>>69142247
I got fucked by a tranny that looked like Buffalo Bill last weekend.
>>
>>69135299
lobotomy.. sorry, anon, there is no easy way out of the rabbit hole
>>
>>69135299
How has this site made you into a horrible loser? No one is forcing you to live in your mother's basement.
>>
>>69138382
To see the truth, you have to think critical about the things.

But as you know, thinking is hard in modern times for most people.
>>
>>69135299
Firstly, nice dubs.

Secondly, a man has two choices in his life. The first is between the red pill and the blue pill. If he takes the blue pill, he remains in blissful ignorance, another cog in the machine. He remains a normie. But should he take the red pill? Should he throw back the curtain and gaze upon the inner workings of the machine? Never again will he be able to know joy, or peace. He will see the machine's operation in his daily life, always. He will see how it's gears grind down even the best of men.

After the red pill, there is but one choice: to take another red pill, or to take the cyanide pill.
>>
>>69135299
You've not gone far enough yet. You need to continue on, endure the various states of consciousness that will entail. The daemons will scream at you from wayside, they'll taunt, try to drag you down. They'll whisper all manner of poison into your inner ear. Do not falter. Eventually you'll emerge chrysalis like on the other side. How do you think I earned this pixieish grin?
>>
>>69135299
Lobotomy, that will make you into a good little liberal.
>>
>>69135299
uhh... brainwashing is the only thing I can think of
>>
>>69135299
Here. This is the only way to remove redpill.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f0_1404078269
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.