[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on australian aboriginals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: noonga.png (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
noonga.png
3 KB, 275x183
dem ones that go hahahaha im a noongaaaa dontchyu steal ma land or goon
>>
>>69091200
Go home white devil dog
>>
Get off my rock ya white mutt
>>
Subhumans like niggers
>>
We should have finished the job to begin with.
>>
>>69091200
Don't give a fuck. I live in glorious rural Victoria. Rarely see non-whites around. Only dumb cunts that say they're 1/16th coon.
>>
Which is worse, niggers or abos? Do abos scheme in how to best steal from whitey?
>>
>>69093813
Even niggers look down on abos
>>
the first time i heard about abos i was shocked by how retarded they are. they are closer to monkeys than to humans. they dont have one good redeeming quality. we dont want that dna mixing with the human race. its worthless.
>>
>>69091200
>be in darwin
>heading over to mitchell street with my m8
>eventually we spot some dead abo on the road with police tape surrounding him
>literally no one at the surrounding bars gave a shit and continued to sip their beers
>the night continued on as normal
Such is life in Darwin.
>>
>>69093734
What, where you buy your clothes and food from the same store?

Pfft glorious.
>>
File: 1440499752024.jpg (1 MB, 2836x2000) Image search: [Google]
1440499752024.jpg
1 MB, 2836x2000
they're people just like us
>>
They were correctly classified as fauna in the first place.
>>
>>69091200
Natural selection is underway. No discussion required.

Australian feminists are new abos. And again natural selection os underway. The very real health epidemic associated with high levels of obesity will take care of that population.

So breathe the free air bro. God has chosen his rulers.
>>
File: snake.jpg (301 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
301 KB, 2000x1333
They're good on the gear shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
>>
>>69095389
No it's where you buy your guns and clothes at the same store and shoot your food, hippy
>>
File: coonery.jpg (32 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
coonery.jpg
32 KB, 720x720
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/a-newcastle-man-who-caught-an-alleged-burglar-has-been-charged-with-assault-2016-3
>>
>>69095326
Am also Darwinfag. When was this?
>>
>>69091200
lost mah thooong
>>
>>69097278
Got worse m8, charged with murder.
>>69083202

>Be me, driving home from work
>See minivan pulled up outside copshop (police station)
>Group of young blokes being supervised by police officer
>Raking, sweeping, gardening etc.
>Sign on side of van states that they are part of "Young Offenders Release Program"
>Cop is the only white person present

waddafugginhugesurprise.GIF
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.