[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B&E SELF DEFENSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 18
File: 7279038-3x2-940x627.jpg (93 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7279038-3x2-940x627.jpg
93 KB, 940x627
>be you
>Man breaks into your house
>you and a m8 bash him a bit and detain him till the plod arrives
>you are charged with assault and then murder when he dies in hospital
>AFTER HE BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH THE INTENT OF STEALING YOUR SHIT AND/OR HARMING YOU

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-27/suspected-burglar-dies-after-newcastle-break-in/7278166

>"They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case," Ms Dickson said.

I always thought that "murder" implied intent. How did the guy intend to kill him if he didn't know he was going to get broken into?

Oh and whaddafugginhugesurprise.jpg, he was an abo....
>>
>>69083202

HE
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Shoot to kill and if you maim you better find him and drag his ass back inside your house before the cops arrive.
>>
>>69083202
This is where the people that live in the area have to stand up to the courts and tell them fix this shit or theres hell to pay. Remember the establishment is scared to fuck the plebs will raise up against them. Try it, get a group and make a fuss about it and don't stop, get the news in and everything, they'll back down.
>>
>>69083202
I'm pretty fucking disgusted in this cucked country. Whats the point of this bullshit... maybe i should marry my gay american friend so i can move over there, own a gun and live somewhere with castle doctrine. Fucking left wing shithole of a country here. Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>69083202
Guy was habitatul criminal too.

Had just been released for B&E, and had prior robbery offences before that.

There were kids in the home he tried to rob too.
>>
>>69083202
Eat shit

I could have shot him dead and been good to go after a conversation with the police
>>
File: 20160327_234903-1.jpg (840 KB, 1677x2981) Image search: [Google]
20160327_234903-1.jpg
840 KB, 1677x2981
>>69083202
I don't ever want to see another Aussie shitposting faggot talk shit about the US on here again
Pic related, what I can legally defend my home with from undesirables if they decide they want to be niggish some day
>>
It was a bit dumb of them to go to town on him tbqfhf but then he could've hurt his noggin as tripped on the front step coming into the house.
>>69083852
>Pic related, what I can legally defend my school with from undesirables if they decide they want to be niggish some day
>>
>>69083382
>Shoot to kill
this
>>
>>69083202
I imagine the same thing would happen in The Land That Freedom Forgot (Britain).
>>
>>69084006
Only leftist degenerates think of atrocious shit when they see guns
Gun owners are conscious about what they own
Never fails
Either ahmed shooting shit up or some liberal kid
Stay cucked friend
Your kind isn't welcomed here, enjoy your obligation to retreat laws
>>
Excessive force.

Use lethal force from the get go. One blow to the head, "I didn't know myou own strength officer..."
>>
>>69083202
Not sure what OP is talking about, guy was charged with recklessly occasioning grievous bodily harm. No murder or Assault in that. The police aren't even slapping on a manslaughter after the guy died.
>>
What are you guys even doing man?
>>
>>69083202
Women and emotions are the worst things that can happen to a country.
>>
>>69084396
>enjoy your obligation to retreat laws
Enjoy your daily mass shootings. Which have absolutely nothing to do with responsible gun ownership.

>>69084480
>but then he could've hurt his noggin as tripped on the front step coming into the house.

>>69084516
>Batterham was originally charged with recklessly inflicting grievous bodily harm, but on Sunday afternoon, the charge was upgraded to murder.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/death-of-alleged-newcastle-thief-devastates-family/7279078
>>
File: 1458520297026.jpg (17 KB, 511x353) Image search: [Google]
1458520297026.jpg
17 KB, 511x353
>>69083202
>haven't seen for years because he was in jail
>nothing to do with this case
>>
File: 7278540-3x2-940x627.jpg (154 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7278540-3x2-940x627.jpg
154 KB, 940x627
Talk about hiding in plain sight - who'd risk a beating and death for this hovel?
>>
>>69083256
DINDU
>>
>>69084651
I'll take my mass shootings with illegally acquired weapons over having to let people take my shit
>oy get of me Sheila m8, I swear I'll keep telling you to stop raping her m8. Das it, I'm raising my voice!
-appropriate legal response to crime in aus
>>
>>69085131
MUCH
>>
File: 1458903382764.jpg (114 KB, 1536x1172) Image search: [Google]
1458903382764.jpg
114 KB, 1536x1172
What do you expect from a nation born of criminals

The system is designed to protect the criminal scum

Add that he's a boong and "poor bugger me" act begins
>>
>>69085168
You prick
>>
File: 1447256120437.png (217 KB, 671x707) Image search: [Google]
1447256120437.png
217 KB, 671x707
>>69083202
>be american
>someone breaks into your house
>you shoot them in the face
>police high-five you
feels breddy gud m8
>>
>>69085113
Could be a million dollar house in aus lol
>>
>>69085147
>illegally acquired weapons

>Role of Prohibited Possessors
>Certain categories of people, including felons, certain domestic abusers, and severely mentally ill people are prohibited by federal law from possessing guns. There was sufficient evidence to judge whether the shooter was a prohibited gun possessor in 116 of the 133 incidents (87%). Of those 116 incidents, 44 (38%) involved a prohibited possessor, and 73 (62%) did not.

http://everytownresearch.org/reports/mass-shootings-analysis/

>Mr. Farook bought the two handguns legally in California, federal officials said.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/10/03/us/how-mass-shooters-got-their-guns.html?_r=0

>>69085467
Sydney.
>>
Thing that pisses me off the most is the media taking the side of the criminal
>>
>>69083202
I just read this on the news while I was taking a shit.

Completely fucking retarded. I hope his sentence get overturned or there is literally no justice in this god forsaken country.
>>
>>69083532
cops are probably congratulating him but forced to go through the motions of cuckoldry due to our laws
>>
File: 4ertgdg.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
4ertgdg.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>69085347
that nigga dont look no 13, he atleast 30.
>>
been in similar situation.

woke up to find someone in my house.
meet on stairs.
punches thrown.
rolled him down the stairs.
he made it to the door and bolted.

when that adrenaline is flowing, it's fucking on!

if you break into someones home... as far as i'm concerned, you've asked for it.
>>
>>69083202
Here in the States, I would just empty one of my guns into the dudes chest, and then call the police.

Fear factor explains why I emptied all the bullets into him, instead of just incapacitating him, and no charges will be filed.
>>
>>69085836
can't they just kill the guy and bury the body out in the desert?

seems like a beter way to avoid judicial punishment
>>
>>69085230
can't handle the bants m8?
>>
>>69086227
this!
who would look for him if the homeowner doesn't call the police?
>>
>>69085542
>Everytown as a citation
You're either a shill or retarded
"muh fbi definition of mass shootings"
This literally encompass anytime jamal amd his boys drive by a house and they happen to hit 4 other apes
"muh high capacity assault clipazines!"
That fucking website is awful
>>
>>69083202

>you and a m8 bash him a bit

He was literally beaten to death by 2 mates
>>
>>69086508
Then he shouldn't have broken in to someone's house
>>
>>69086508
how do you beat someone just enough that they're not longer a threat to you without killing them?

people can be shot with a shotgun and still live, and be able to fight for 10 minutes, you know?

it's not like in the movies where a skinny girl with a potted plant can knock out a huge guy. that literally is impossible
>>
Welcome to Cuckstrailia, who are hell-bent on following the example of soon-to-be Britain-istan, a place where the police will do bugger all if muslims rape your daughter, but will arrest you if you step in yourself. Here in New Zealand we are quickly progressing down the same route. Where I live, they don't even let you in the police station if you want to report a crime. There's a little sticker on the door informing you to call them by phone to report said crime. I guess they've got too many officers working the speed traps on the motorways. Motorways which are nigh empty most of the time.
And if you Amerifats vote in a Democrat, this will be you in eight years.
>>
>>69083382
I'm more often on the side of the fence where I blame the police for killing innocent people, but I've always understood that since the use of deadly force is a LAST resort, if you are going to resort to deadly force you better fucking make sure you follow through. Otherwise you open yourself up for all sorts of doubt and legal accusations.

If you are committed to the action of harm against another, you better damn well fully commit or go back to bed. There must be absolutely no question. You know who don't ask questions? Dead people.
>>
>>69086438
So, you can't fault my argument so you fault my "citation" (2 secs on google)....
Uh, there's a name for that.

The no. of Merkins in this thread that honestly believe that they could shoot someone in their own home and literally get away scott-free is hilarious.
Castle doctrine =/= getting to shoot people willy nilly with no consequences.

>>69086508
>>69086727
>>but then he could've hurt his noggin as tripped on the front step coming into the house.
>>
File: 1458029620814.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1458029620814.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>69083202

Next time someone wonders why the right in our country never gives an inch on gun/self defense laws, this kind of shit is exactly why.
>>
>>69086323
>bantz
Even us Americans are more capable than you, you fucking moron.
>>
>>69086851
in america you literally can kill anyone on your property in half of states

we have a saying n the states where you can't.

"better six years in than six feet under."
>>
>>69086727

Obviously until they're unconscious at which point I expect both Darrens would've tried to bring him round, whereupon if they'd been successful they would have beaten him again till he was unconscious and being then unable to rouse him would've talked about what they were going to do over a couple of tubes and a few cigs before concluding they ought to tell the authorities. They'd have come to *this* conclusion because they'd have been aware that beating an abo who broke your house, to within an inch of his life might garner them some stern looks but nothing significantly more.

However

When the boon died this drew the attention of the press and now the authorities have to do something to the Darrens. I think we can all agree It hasn't been handled well.
>>
If you jab his eyes out, he can't identify you. Fool proof.
>>
>>69087173
Please..

In Australia he's likely to only serve 6 months... And it will be a suspended sentence
>>
File: 3kids.jpg (149 KB, 2006x1112) Image search: [Google]
3kids.jpg
149 KB, 2006x1112
>>69087660
Dunno, the law does like us killing abos m8. Even in self defense.
>>
>>69087849
*doesn't*
>>
File: Brenuin.jpg (959 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Brenuin.jpg
959 KB, 1080x1080
>>69087248
> a 33-year-old and a 32-year-old, detaining the man on a street
>34-year-old had broken into the home of one of the men and attempted to steal from him.
>"A 33-year-old man was subsequently arrested and charged with recklessly occasioning grievous bodily harm."
>The man was treated for facial injuries and was granted conditional bail.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-27/suspected-burglar-dies-after-newcastle-break-in/7278166
>>
>>69088140

What's your point?

>The man was treated for facial injuries and was granted conditional bail.

Are you implying the burglar was conscious at some point? ...What's your point?
>>
File: 1445388678990.jpg (34 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
1445388678990.jpg
34 KB, 300x407
>>69088376
>What's your point?
Timeline and
>facial injuries
was the guy getting charged.
>Are you implying the burglar was conscious at some point?
Pretty sure he was conscious the whole time until he got to hospital hence
>detaining the man on a street
Most unconscious people I've seen don't need detaining.

>What's your point?
Takes two (or 3 in this case) to tango.
>>
>>69088708

well then you're choosing to interpret it so it's more palatable to your predilections, that's your perogative. Using common sense and an awareness that official speak is intended to be purposely vague, and that aborigines are oppressed, depersonalized and disenfranchised, I suspect there is now some damage control being affected by the authorities.

I'll never see it your way because, in the final analysis, you'd want me to blame myself because you killed me.
>>
File: image.gif (305 KB, 279x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
305 KB, 279x199
>>69086851
You can't be serious dude, this is fucking America. Someone breaks into your house you fucking kill them, spend twenty minutes explaining what happened to the cops and that's that. I live in Florida for instance, we're a stand your ground state. You can't film flam the ZimZam m8.
>>
File: 1506JEMS_FacialTrauma2.jpg (58 KB, 450x564) Image search: [Google]
1506JEMS_FacialTrauma2.jpg
58 KB, 450x564
>>69088708

Also

These are "facial injuries"

BUT
>>
>>69088708

...these are ALSO, "facial injuries"
>>
>>69089190
>aborigines are oppressed, depersonalized and disenfranchised
I read this and I have desu, I was ready to throw all sorts of stuff at you about how they literally have their own welfare system but then
>you'd want me to blame myself because you killed me.
and I realised you're just shit-talking.
>>69089803
>>69089833
That's ok m8, don't worry about it - no-one was taking you seriously anyway.
>>
>>69089880

k,sure

Looking at that article though it's like the account of biased witness. The guy mightn't even have been burgling the "property" and if he's on a life support system he must've been unconscious at some point, maybe the entire time. I think what comes across from you're attempt at objectivity is to normalise the two guys who did the beating and it's this assertion of a base innocence that riles me, as a non-"white", as you like to call yourselves. How is that image related?
>>
>>69090302
Why quotes around "property"?

Sorry m8, penny's dropped you're an abo using a proxy.
>>
>>69083382

The dragging idea is the worst shit ever.

Shoot to stop the action and don't shoot unless you absolutely have to.
>>
>>69090478

"property">>69085113

Here's another interpretation of the events as they were told by abc.net.au.

Abbo is shuffling down the street after just waking up on the road. Get's shouted at by some salty dolites who've just been payed and are beered up. Being half awake and not fully aware of the bitterness eroding the souls of the two m8s, the abbo tells them to fuck off. Whereupon the 2 m8's, after looking in each others eyes briefly, descend upon the sleepy abbo to give him a few slaps. Shit gets out of hand and the abbo goes for a big sleep. The two dolites shit bricks and come up with a fool proof plan, "He was a burglar and we brought him out of the house because he was stinking the place up", Brilliant! The cops come and take the story without seriously questioning the two dolites and here we are.

Seriously that could easily be interpreted from the story as reported in the piece but you all prefer to see it your way so yeah, nah. I'm not buying it.
>>
>>69090302

>he was unconscious the entire time

I think this guy is onto something
>see abo unconscious outside your house
>drag him through the window
>beat the shit out of him
>call police claim you were being robbed
>coincidentally your unconscious victim just got out of jail for b&e

Happens all the time m8
>>
>>69091032
Holy shit I just posted my own bullshit greentext story... Yours is almost exactly the same. HAHAHA and you actually believe that's what happened.

Give my sides a break m8 you're killing me
>>
>>69091032

I thought Poland does not let Refugees in?
>>
this cunt got social justice
>>
>>69091259

European colonialists are notoriously subjective but Australians take the fucking cake.

.how did the two m8s come to beating the man? Were they in the house together when the *suspected* burglar attempted entry? Did the home owner call his friend on the phone to assist him in dealing with a home invasion? Where does the friend live? Or were they standing outside their houses talking about footy when one of them exchanged a dirty look with the abo?

"Police said they found two men, a 33-year-old and a 32-year-old, detaining the man on a street"

the boong wasn't even in the house and may never have been in the house. This story is weak, weak, weak.

>>69091290

I'm worse, I'm a European liberal Gunter, suck das
>>
>>69091580
>social justice

I fought /opl/ didin't like social justice unless it's lynchings.
>>
>>69091580
God you can see the abbo coursing through him
>>
.au
>>
File: scum shit gets justice part 2.png (1 MB, 1002x656) Image search: [Google]
scum shit gets justice part 2.png
1 MB, 1002x656
>>69092062
left behind a wonderful, decent family
>>
>>69091580

Mr. Butterham, fuck me. Now there's an Australian name for you.
>>
>>69091032
Here's mine
>abo who is serial offender
Must be the white man's fault cause he's so oppressed he has to crime
>breaks into house to steal shit
Again, white fellas fault for "owning property", property he may have had to work hard to pay for
>start to steal shit, get caught
Now this is where it get interesting - because I'm sure an abo who got caught in someone else's house would never turn to violence because there's never been a home invasion involving violence in this cuntry
>so abo is passive and meek and the horrible whiteys gang up and beat the shit out of him
>cops turn up as whiteys are straddling unconscious abo - because everyone knows you have to hold unconscious people down
White cops arrest white fella for attacking and killing poor defenseless abo who was just lost and in the wrong house

How does that track for yam8?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.