[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHINA HAS HUMAN CLONING TECH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 414x282) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 414x282
http://futurism.com/human-cloning-in-sight-says-chinese-scientists/
Im guessing theyve already cracked it, and have already started cloning humans. They are probably already living amomgst us.
I could see this tech being used to clone tens of thousands of geniuses.

This has many implications as this article explains. We about to enter the Gene arms race.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/human-gene-bank.htm
>>
>Chinese copy our best technology
>now going to literally copy our best people

Don't worry though. They won't come after your DNA, /pol/.
>>
>>69075344
The liberals and feminists will approve to use it in the West also, but limit the usage to cloning refugees. Muh diversity.
>>
>can't make working elevators/escalators

>can clone people
>>
File: 20160327-003020.jpg (137 KB, 887x883) Image search: [Google]
20160327-003020.jpg
137 KB, 887x883
I am ready for our cyb future
>>
It honestly it isn't that hard or difficult. We could do it too except for ethical reasons
>>
>>69075595
well no shit they have to replace the people who keep getting crushed by their shitty elevators
>>
>>69075344
All Chinese science papers are fake because they can't think creatively
>>
>>69075344
That explains why they all look the same.
>>
CLONE OBAMA SO THE COPY CAN STAY IN THE OVAL OFFICE FOR TWO TERMS. REPEAT INFINITELY.
>>
File: black-man-short-haircuts.jpg (63 KB, 552x700) Image search: [Google]
black-man-short-haircuts.jpg
63 KB, 552x700
>>69075698
this they need to mix with the black man and learn black culture to improve creativity
>>
>>69075595
>can't make working elevators/escalators

Actually, they can. But maintenance is sometimes sloppy, and companies will often cut corners.

Chinese are literally the Jews of the East.
>>
>>69075344

Cloning is old technology anon, USA has been doing that for so long to sacrifice toddlers for some god. I am certain, China has super weapon under their sleeve and its not cloning.
>>
>>69075667
When has "ethical" reasons ever stopped progress tho. It was unethical for the US to develop the first nuclear bomb, it was unethical for the west to destroy the ecology of their cities inorde to industrialise. Weve enslaved people for thousands of years inorder to create prosperity, to build civilisation, even moralistic societies like the Greeks who were ahead of their times in every field from,science to philosophy had most of their population in slavery. Weve done worse for the sake of progress. I bet most countries have their own secret eugenic programs. Everyone knowa about the Jewish probelm, and the power they wield over nations. You think no one is trying to create a superior race who will usurp the Jews. Governments arent in the business of being ethical, its always been about national interests above all.
>>
>>69075667

Did you seriously just say that? I'm assuming you think building a car isn't that hard because it's already been built.
>>
>>69075344
>Implying the US military doesn't have it as well
Legally cloning humans is a no-no regardless of what country you are in. China is going to get into deep shit for this
>>
>>69075964
Yeah but the public aint ready, and these kinds of technologies need public acceptance. Im sure the US has alot of Human engineering tech under their sleeves. China on the hand has an uncucked population who will do anything to improve themselves. Theyre competitive as fuck too, Ive seen chinese parents torture their children so then they could learn a dificult piano peace that was meant for experienced pianists. The Chinese arent cucked christians who scream muh christian soul everytime theres an advancement in Human engineering. They are willing to not act ethical, to not play by the rules to get ahead,. Its why theyre going to dominate the west since weve all been cucked by SJW and the left who are slowing progress cuz of muh feelings.
>>
>>69075595
That swhat happens when you build a city every month
>>
>>69075344
The tech is redundant.
China already produces a homogeneous society.
>>
File: 1417245763402.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417245763402.png
6 KB, 400x400
>why is that person retarded
>he's made in China
>>
File: 1425354975259.jpg (35 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425354975259.jpg
35 KB, 200x200
>>69075740
>>
I thought they were all already clones anyway?
>>
>>69075344

So will this shut up multiculturalism once and for all now that we have a way to give the corporate mavens a steady stream of cheap bodies that won't spontaneously blow themselves up in a subway?
>>
So what happens to us when these perfect genetic specimens are finally realized? We become the new potatoes?
>>
>>69075344
Sweet

>used to clone tens of thousands of geniuses
they're more likely to use it to clone chink women. Seriously
>>
>>69078338
Kek
>>
>>69075344
>implying USA doesn't

Laaaaaaaaaaad
>>
File: 20160327-003053.jpg (119 KB, 801x815) Image search: [Google]
20160327-003053.jpg
119 KB, 801x815
pplease clone me senpai
>>
>>69078116
>>69078215
lol
>>
File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>69075595
>>
>>69078544
Yes
>>
File: po008[1].jpg (38 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
po008[1].jpg
38 KB, 473x600
>>69075344
The country that had a 1 child policy for over 30 years
>Cloning
Because China needs more fucking chinks?
>>
>>69080211
No, it needs chink.0
>>
>>69075600
why am I attracted to this ?
>>
>>69080211
No you idiot, they will probabky only clone high functioning Mensa types . Imagine, hundreds of thousands of Stephan hawkings or Einsteins. The future belongs to China now
>>
>>69080211
the 1 child policy was good, and it worked

when china rolls out a workforce of 2 billion 130 average iq workers, do you really think anyone will be able to compete with them?

for fucks sake, the average american iq is 90 now because of the deluge of spics. that's a 17 point current gap, and theoretically as much as a 40 point gap in the near future with currently existing technology
>>
>>69080629
>implying western governments haven't already been doing this secretly
>implying a special codeword won't trigger our top tier iqs
>>
We've already cloned a sheep, is a human that much different? We are both mammalian, so the techniques used for Dolly could work reasonably well on humans.
I'm guessing that the techniques used on Dolly required a lot of tries, so that's what's holding back human cloning. Can somebody confirm?
>>
File: telomeres.jpg (20 KB, 342x265) Image search: [Google]
telomeres.jpg
20 KB, 342x265
they would have to figure out a way to stretch or add telomeres at the tips of a clone's chromosomes. when DNA gets copied, telomeres get chopped off a little bit at a time until you run out of telomeres and you're actually getting useful DNA chopped off. it's why we age and it's why Dollie the cloned sheep died of old age even though it was a "young" sheep. DNA has a shelf-life and if you clone old DNA, the clone is technically the same age as the DNA even though it could be a baby. Science.
>>
>>69080695
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html

I domt think theyve cracked the intelligence genes, but theyre on their way to engineering humans with average IQs of 120+. The chinese are desperate, they know they need more geniuses to create more jobs to maintain economic growth. They know theres a good chance theyll be stuck in the middle income trap. And they dont want to bow down to juden and allow parasites to run their economies since they love being in control of the economy and strategic sectors of the economy. The CCP survival depends on 5 percent plus economic growth. So theyll be forced to create eugenics programs to fuel Chinas economic growth. Itll be glorious.
>>
>>69080695
>Thinks they will want IQ 130 workers
>Thinks it takes IQ 130 workers to put together a cell phone

The last thing china wants are smart workers, when they are smart they don't want to be worker bee's anymore.

You want dumb, cheap workers.
>>
>>69081277
adding telomeres creates an inability for the body to fight off diseases such as cancer. they've experimented with it to fight aging but it ends up killing people with current tech

>>69081493
wrong. anything you see in the mainstream media is at least 2 years behind current actual science. regarding iq research, the mainstream media is barely able to acknowledge that iq is genetic.

>middle income trap
this is a meme created by phds to fool policy makers. it doesn't exist

gdp taps out with a country's iq level. the "middle income" trap has only happened to countries with average iqs below 90.
>>
>>69081622
Youre idiot, youre assuming the labour markets will look the same in 20 years time, when theres a good chance China will be hit bad by the automation revolution. They need smarter workers to transform their economy from one based on light manufacturing to one dependant on high tech manufacturing and services.
>>
>>69075344
>I could see this tech being used to clone tens of thousands of geniuses.
That's generally the idea. Hell, you don't even have to do that. Just simply take all the positive genetic traits of a wide swath of humans, remove all the negatives, and clone humans based on that. Eventually, you'll have natural-borne geniuses.
>>
>>69081938
assuming the donor does not have cancer, it would actually work.
>>
>>69081622
the demands on a micro-level are different from the demands on the macro level. an individual factory of a certain type wants dumb, cheap workers.

the country as a whole wants smart, cheap workers, because it allows them to transition industries.

further, china has the LARGEST RESERVE WORK FORCE IN THE WORLD. they don't have to worry about rising prices for quite some time.

their population alone and iq is going to make sure they maintain pricing power without subsidies in high iq sectors for half a century.

if they implement CURRENTLY existing technology, the gap between china and the west will be as wide as between the west and africa, a full 40 iq points in one generation. shanghai and tokyo are ALREADY cleaner and safer than western cities. imagine if the gap increases
>>
>>69078928
You're correct, the gender population gap in China is YUGE and could very well lead to civil war if it isn't dealt with.

And I really want a cloned qt chink.
>>
>>69081939
I bet you have never even stepped foot in a factory.
I've worked as a manufacturing engineer for over 20 years. I know what the fuck i'm talking about, I've worked with over 50 different manufacturing companies. Everything from cookies to cars, to missiles.

You don't want retards but the average manufacturing plant doesn't need smart people. The in manufacturing isn't worker intelligence, its worker costs. You are imagining a world filled with skilled trades and there simply isn't a market for that. Higher skill means higher wages, and that is the death of manufacturing.

You need a worker smart enough to do their job.
high tech products don't really need highly intelligent people in the manufacturing process. What they need are consistent, reliable people who do the job.
>>
>>69075344
>We will have waifubots and waifu clones in our lifetime
wew lads
>>
>>69075344
Chinese are all basically clones of each other anyway.
Boggles the mind why they'd need this
>>
there's already a thread on this that was posted over an hour earlier

>>69066991

wait till that dies
saging
>>
>>69081277
>>69081938
>>69082223
Aging is a combination of multiple factors, though telomeres are part of it.

Telomerase is an enzyme that lengthens the telomeres of our chromosomes, effectively making cells immortal. The problem is that this can result in unregulated cell growth (cancer). Our cells' Hayflick limit, the maximum amount of times a single cell can divide, is an evolutionary mechanism designed to prevent cancer from developing.

Free radicals are another issue associated with aging. Oxygen and hydrogen ions wreck havoc on our bodies every second.
>>
>>69081622
This, iPhones and such aren't designed in China....they're assembled there. They're designed by a team of really intelligent people who know their shit in the US.

The stuff the Chinese have come up with themselves is mostly ripoffs and isn't all that impressive.

Regardless, manufacturing is all going to be automated eventually, so there won't be any need for humans at that level anymore.

As for people talking about genetically engineering geniuses and whatnot, I don't think it's a good idea. High IQ people don't always have high IQ parents and vice versa for low IQ people. We need the genetic diversity. Humanity has come pretty far with just natural reproduction, if everyone was meant to have a high IQ we would have evolved that way. Bad idea IMO.
>>
>>69083226
You don't need 2 million iphone designers.

>manufacturing will become 100 automated

Again, you don't know what your talking about.
>>
>>69083762
>You don't need 2 million iphone designers.
I agree with you?

>Again, you don't know what your talking about.
Explain why it won't.
>>
File: BILL BILL BILL BILL.jpg (52 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
BILL BILL BILL BILL.jpg
52 KB, 600x468
>>69075344

>mfw liberals are crying over tiny phenotype differences that only make a big difference on the large scale.

>soon they will competing with measurably superior, mass-produced geniuses who will outperform them in every field

They thought they knew inequality before? They're in for a rude awakening.
>>
File: Raises Glass and Claps.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Raises Glass and Claps.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>69075344
hopefully the chinese gov isn't full of worried faggots like the west and will let this happen.
>>
>>69084111

they will do it simply because the west isn't doing it

China views the west as a threat, even though they do buisiness with us, they want to be rid of us as soon as they can get away with swiftly wiping us out without retaliation.
>>
>>69081232
There is a complication with the method they used on dolly. Using original DNA causes the clone to lose years of life equal to the age of the original because DNA has an internal "clock" that causes it to deteriorate.
>>
>>69075595
prioritys man
>>
>>69075344
>Cloning people that all look the same anyway
What is the point?
>>
File: Asian.jpg (306 KB, 604x797) Image search: [Google]
Asian.jpg
306 KB, 604x797
>>69084339
I'd rather have a world with just chinks than whatever multicultural hole the west wants the world to be.

seriously, every time it see shitskins slowly invading every corner of the world i pray for a eugenics war.
>>
File: feetdesk.png (167 KB, 447x286) Image search: [Google]
feetdesk.png
167 KB, 447x286
>make 10 clones of myself
>keep them in cages restrained at all times
>keep them on drugs so they don't try and escape
>use them as spare organs if I need them
>>
>>69084071
Can't wait senpai

Gonna save all my inheritance and blow it on making my kids super humans

Feels fucking good
>>
>>69075344

Artificial wombs are the more important technology. Simple eugenics can provide high fit babies, but finding women who want to carry them is the problem.
>>
File: house.jpg (282 KB, 1400x2105) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
282 KB, 1400x2105
>>69084752
>>
>>69075344
As if they all didn't look the same already
>>
Human clones just like designer babies will result in a backlash by the new humans. It's human nature. Some of them will be very displeased as they start to realize they were harnessed for something as if they were inhuman robots rather than humans. That they are supposed to be this and that based on the genes their makers selected for them. That they weren't supposed to be individuals who make their own decisions. Many will come to hate their parents as manipulative pieces of shit. Many will rebel, and when they do, they could become very detrimental to society as their rage will be unleashed on the entire society.
>>
>>69084752

If you don't circumcise them they are only goy, it's not even immoral.
>>
>>69075344
Holy shit why the fuck would China want to clone more of themselves there's already 80 billion fucking slants all over the place
>>
>>69085120
It will become normalized. It's not a big difference to what happens now.

>you're a designer baby?
>oh me too
>feels good being perfect
>>
File: 1456282046142.jpg (178 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1456282046142.jpg
178 KB, 798x770
>>69085070
Based Peru shitpost is best shitpost
>>
>>69085367
There will be many consequences. Designer babies will lead to similarity in selection, and the designer baby individuals will inevitably seek to radically individuate to escape their designer baby shells. Just like with everything else, it will result in an unpredictable and dynamic reality with many unintended effects. The average designer baby is likely to have even less solidarity with society than people now.
>>
>>69085267
how else are they going to take over mongolia?
>>
>>69075344
Because thats what the chinks need, more people
>>
File: 1459068153708.png (40 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
1459068153708.png
40 KB, 309x433
>>69075344
WHITE RACE SAVED
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.