[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any Belgians worried about this? http://www.nytimes.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: JP-NUKES-master675.jpg (65 KB, 675x466) Image search: [Google]
JP-NUKES-master675.jpg
65 KB, 675x466
Are any Belgians worried about this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/world/europe/belgium-fears-nuclear-plants-are-vulnerable.html
>>
>murder someone in broad daylight
>make it obvious you took their ID
>ID is no longer valid and if anyone tries to use it then they'll immediately be apprehended

Besides the fact nuclear facilities have more security measures beyond "show me your ID", then no, no one's worried. I'm disappointed they didn't do a better job, something like this would be great, it's whats needed to wake up leftists in the west.
>>
pastebin it
>>
>>68884337
Nah they'll blame nuclear energy "why do we have it if anyone can just blow it up?"
>>
>>68882968
Nah, we are the bravest people in Europe, Julius Caesar said it.
So, we're not scared of a bunch of cowards.
>>
>>68885140
Lol
>>
>>68885140
This was like 2000 years ago,
the belgia tribes where exterminated by the romans afterwards and replaces by the faggot belgians we are today
>>
>>68884894

I really hope the hajjis blow up a chemical plant, gas field, or a coal plant to show how vulnerable those are. I'd want the coal plant especially for the release in radionuclides that the tree huggers are so afraid of.
>>
>>68885318
Maybe you are
>>
File: 1369426279609.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1101) Image search: [Google]
1369426279609.jpg
230 KB, 1200x1101
>>68884669
>pastebin it
>>
>>68882968
No, but the surrounding countries are worried about it.

Belgian nuclear plants are a fucking trainwreck. They're damaged beyond repair and they were forced to shut them down by other EU countries because they were at risk of contaminating them even without a terrorist attack, but they just reactivated them without any repairs.
>>
haha nuclear power plants are among the safest places on earth,
>>
>>68886287
No, they're not.
>>
>>68882968
Just let it happen so we can finally evolve out muh feels
>>
>>68882968
If we go nuclear people will finally have to pay attention to us
>>
>inb4
>>68888888
>>
I thought the nuclear power plants are guarded by highly-trained men with sub-machine guns, at least ours are. Hell, you can't even enter the outer premises if you have something as minor as a parking ticket on your rap sheet.
>>
>>68882968
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
>close all nuclear facilities
>muslims are good people

Nothing will change in the eyes of leftists.
>>
>>68882968
Why not outsource power plants? That shit seems dangerous :(
>>
>>68888390
Its nothing. Nothing except predictive programming. Pre 9/11 there was talk of hijacked planes. There was even a drill involving hijacked planes on the day of. All this nonsense about nuke plants has got.me spooked. Not because of organic events, but because of false flagging
>>
>>68882968
we should actually be incredibly concerned because it shows their intent to make a radioactive weapon

And sadly the news media is going into great detail about how "They can't use material from a power plant, these terrorists are stupid, they could get the material from fire detectors of all places,"

GEE FUCKING THANKS FOR BROADCASTING THAT DICK HOLES
>>
>>68888888
>>
File: 1409093546421.jpg (46 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
1409093546421.jpg
46 KB, 635x476
>>68882968
>kebab steals ID
>compound deactivates ID#
>kebab self destructs trying to enter compound with useless ID or fake copy
why would anyone be.
>>
>>68885140

I honestly cannot stop laughing at this. You can feel he means it too through the screen.

>brave
>holding vigils instead of lynchings this week
>implying
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.