[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These poor, innocent and peaceful Turkish kids are wrongfull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: waz.jpg (24 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
waz.jpg
24 KB, 500x433
These poor, innocent and peaceful Turkish kids are wrongfully accused as they vandalize a memorial to the deaths in Belgium. So progressive <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV-dTKDesKw
>>
>watching that inciting """""news"""""channel
Degenerate
>>
>>68867197
I just saw it linked in a Belgian news article, I don't even know the channel.
>>
>>68865628
>>68866666
>>
>>68867342
Then you're even more retarded. Off yourself
>>
>>68867458
Why would I even care about Dutch news channels? This particular video just made me cringe and was another testimony to the beauty of the Muslim youth.
>>
Context aside, harassing people who obviously don't want to get interviewed or filmed is not really okay.
>>
>>68865628
we dont understand your cuck language, why dont you explain what the fuck is going on in that video faggot
>>
>>68865628
inb4

>b-but it's fucking k*rds
>>
>>68868230
t. Achmed

>>68868413
Turkish "youth" rip off Belgian flag from memorial and put a Turkish flag on it
>>
>>68868491
what the fuck is going on with the white couple running away from her?
>>
>>68868595
Those "whites" are all offspring of our Turkish and Moroccan welfare queens. They barely get past high school, steal and always hate The Netherlands.

You saw a barely Dutch speaking T*rkroach and his liberal teacher, later a female T*rkroach. Often you can recognize them by their caps, obsession for shiny clothes, manpurses and most notably, the "fur" coats.
>>
>>68868595
The running away is because they never want to be on camera because they all steal and therefore don't want to be on camera. He didn't want to admit he tore off the sign to put up some T*rkish shit
>>
This guy is Turkish?
>>
>>68868595
It's not a white couple
The woman is a teacher or therapist
>>
>>68865628
Literally who cares. Retarded yurocucks more concerned about their shitty flags being vandalized than getting the perpetrators send back because they are not allowed to be racist towards poor refugees.
>>
>>68869480
>perpetrators send back
perpetrators of what?
>>
Ah the new generation
Muh turkey muh palestine
JUST fuck my country up
>>
>>68869235
He's clearly not White.
>>
>>68865628
Dutch really sounds like arabic
>>
>>68865628
Holy what an ugly language.
>>
File: khakhakha.png (244 KB, 435x548) Image search: [Google]
khakhakha.png
244 KB, 435x548
>>68865628

die hoerenlerares die die arme kindjes even van de camera komt redden
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.