[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About George Soros, Trump and the elites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: trumpsoros.jpg (199 KB, 983x850) Image search: [Google]
trumpsoros.jpg
199 KB, 983x850
What does Soros want? I guess power, but why he wants to keep being in the shadows? What's the relation between him and NWO? What exactly is the NWO?

Is Trump part of the elite? How is the personal relation between him and the others?

Do each of them know the others? Are they like a club?

What about Amancio Ortega?

>inb4 da juice
>>
File: juicese3.jpg (55 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
juicese3.jpg
55 KB, 600x754
>>
>>68684795
he just wants more Shekels, he wants the EU to take out loans from his banks to pay for migrants.
>>
Any accurate description of how it works?
>>
>>68684795
does soros look really similar to palpatine to anyone else, or is it just me?
>>
>>68685440
It's true, the dark side is strong in him
>>
>>68684795
Soros is still fighting WW2. The only group of people that ever threatened the Jewish people were white Europeans. He undermines them anyway he can.
>>
>>68685104
>EU takes money to pay for migrants
>migrants fuck shit up
>EU can't pay back ever

How does this help him?
>>
Skullface
>>
File: america.jpg (21 KB, 358x317) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
21 KB, 358x317
>>68684795
George Soros as a young man back in the reign of Nazi Germany, turned his fellow Jews to the authorities to survive. Psychologically, he is conditioned to hate all nationalistic principles.

It is in his best interest to eradicate all he perceives as right-wing ideology. He, too, with the help of Hillary Clinton tried to stir an uprising in Israel, destabilized most Arabian nationalistic regimes, helped overthrow previous Ukrainian government, and now he has his sights on the most nationalistic country - the United States of America.
>>
File: ULTIMATE POWER.jpg (28 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE POWER.jpg
28 KB, 1200x900
he's just a born fuckin prick
>>
File: 1458104324822.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458104324822.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>68684795
GET IN HERE /pol/!!!!!!!!!!

>>68685284
>>68685284
>>68685284
>>68685284
>>68685284

The MEME WAR IS UPON US!!!!!
>>
>>68686570
This fuckhead also wanted to support anti-govt protests 3 months ago (after we elected right wing govt in October)
I just hate these fucking jews so much

I wish we could kill them all for destroying our countries and make Poland, United States, Germany, Sweden and every single other white country GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>68684795
>Is Trump part of the elite?
He's part of a schism. I'd wager there's an invisible civil war being waged among the movers and shakers of the world. Globalists versus Nationalists.
>>
>>68686570
But what's the final goal? NWO? Simply to get as power as posible?
>>
>>68686931
And who is with Trump? Is he Prometeus?
>>
>>68687026
Why does there need to be a final goal?

The war is constant and we are defined by how we fight it!!

on a related note the idea of a final goal belies pathological thinking.
>>
>>68687213
He's mentioned several fellow billionaires that were "good friends" during rallys and press conferences.
>>
File: 133995919697.jpg (145 KB, 504x403) Image search: [Google]
133995919697.jpg
145 KB, 504x403
>>68687026
To create a race of obedient brown atheist subhumans who would only watch MTV, have sex without any limits, care only about themselves and take drugs every Friday

and above them, there will be Jews, who will control every single one of us, every single bit of our lives, they will kill us just for entertainment and profit, because we are not humans for the Jews, they believe we were created by the demons

and we will welcome it with open arms, because theyve been preparing us for it for the last ~120 years, and will continue for another 50 or so
>>
>>68684795
>What does Soros want?

The same that any man that achieves power and has enough money to wipe their asses with $100 bills when they shit wants.

A legacy.

They want their names to be stapled in history and their offpring for generations to come to be on top of the world.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.