[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A honest question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 37
So how does it feel to actually support a clown and what once was nothing but a tasteless joke to be the leader of the fucking United States of America?
I'm not saying /pol/ ever knew the basic shits of politics or even rational thought, but... Trump, are you serious?
>>
The country's in decline and he's the only one proposing solutions
>>
>>68683797

u mad sub-human?
>>
We all know those US elections got you heated. You heard from your normie friends that Trump wants to deport all the mexicans and make muslims wear identification.

"/pol/ must be behind this," you swear to yourself, vowing to slay the vial containment board, "that 4chan is nothing but tired hate speech!"

You tell yourself that you're going to come here and post the latest Drumpf memes, thinking it will surely shatter morale. You, of course, would be the first person ever on /pol/ to complain about Trump. And you of course will lead the way to end racism and the war on women on the internet forever! We wish you luck.

But before posting your totally original radical message of love and peace, try lurking here for a day and get an idea of what people are actually saying about immigration, not what John Oliver tells you we're saying. This is important because your ignorance possibly plays an important role in continuing violence in the western world.

Or, you can continue to yell and froth at the mouth and people here will continue to discard your opinion.
>>
>>68683797

Even though they pretend it's for something deeper, he's supported here for the exact same reason/pol/ would cheer if a city was nuked.

Edgelords.
>>
>>68683921
not mad, just a bit confused
>>68683858
Yeah but, worth ignoring the elephant in the room?
>>
>>68684298
What elephant. The guy had a TV show and said wacky things? Who cares about that at this point.
>>
>>68684058
lol, I'm not that naive bruh, I also love /pol/ and 4chan, there is no "war on women" just fucking retarded feminists that need to be shut and I know I have nothing but opiions like the rest of us.
I made this thread because I actually see people seriously, I mean, even with passion, supporting this clown and throwing pseudo-intelectual arguments in his favor, to Trump, to literally Donald Trump, Mr. shitspeeches, the guy who doesn't bother to think before he talks or acts, and that somehow could be the head of the States.
You undertand me now?
>>
>>68684298
The elephant in the room is that we have anywhere from 11-30 million illegal Mexican cockroaches infesting our nation and nobody's doing anything about it, as if it were okay. It's not fucking okay. The other elephant in the room is that we keep letting Muslims into this country and there's not a single goddamn reason we should. A third elephant in the room is that the American left is absolutely out of control. They are wild and unrestrained and are in the habit of causing nothing but chaos in our communities, and we need to start cracking their heads, and maybe even offing a few of them. Trump's the man to slay all three of these elephants.

Now go fuck yourself in hell.
>>
File: Facepalm-Meme-04.png (28 KB, 674x432) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm-Meme-04.png
28 KB, 674x432
>>68684566
Not about his show... do i need to spell it for you?, No I don't, you seriously should know better ffs.
>>
>>68684875
>muh mexicans
>muh muslims

Did you knew politics go beyond immigrants? I guess not
>>
>>68683797
> bolivia talking about clowns
look at the shit YOU elected in your country. besides, arent you suppose to be making cocaine or something ?
>>
Feels pretty fucking awesome if you want to know the truth.
>>
>>68684863
First, Trump is a genius when it comes to psychology and manipulation of the press. What he does is pretty clearly practiced and calculated, it can't be completely accidental.

He's self funded which means he might do what he says and won't answer to anyone but himself.
He wants to stop illegal immigration and anchor babies which are a huge problem in this country.
He wants to bring our companies back, because it's true that they're all leaving.
He's the only anti war candidate, excluding taking out ISIS. And he made it clear he'll use any means necessary to defeat them so we won't be stuck in a politically correct shitshow like Iraq. We can win and leave.
His tax plan is incredibly good and will help both businesses and the poor. People who earn under 25k won't have to pay at all.

I can keep going if you want I don't want to hit the character limit.
>>
>>68685215
Sorry, I don't find that very convincing. I don't want Muslims and Mexicans in my country. They do not belong here. They belong in their own countries, and I will support the man that pledges to send them back there. I do not give a fuck if some greasy spic doesn't like it.
>>
>>68683797

But anon, all of them are clowns. We only want the funniest clown, to be in our circus.
>>
>>68685514
>People who earn under 25k won't have to pay at all.
Goddamn, I remember when I was making less than $25k and not that taxes were crushing me or anything but not having to pay them would have been a dream. Easily would have moved up my financial security by a few years.
>>
>>68685380
I didn't vote for that shitstain, we don't live in a democracy anymore. But speaking of such, Evo Morales reminds me a lot of Trump, they even have the same public boldness and ego.
>>
>>68683797
>it's a redditor with proxy
can you people fuck off already
you media drones keep parroting the same shit over and over again when will you stop and actually rethink what information you're consuming everyday
>>
>>68685564
So I was right, you really have a childish take on politics.
>>
>>68683797
>support a clown
Don't worry, I already send 5 cents a day to your joke of a country little Pablito.
>>
>>68686012
Reddit can go suck dick and no, I'm actually bolivian, one of the few with a brain in this shithole of a country
>>
>>68685007
>are you kidding me?
>>
File: 115.png (16 KB, 608x546) Image search: [Google]
115.png
16 KB, 608x546
>>68686243
>>
File: Trumphantatacal.jpg (449 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Trumphantatacal.jpg
449 KB, 1180x842
http://time.com/4264746/2016-time-100-poll/vote/30/?xid=time-100-poll-2016
This is now a pro-Trump thread
>>
>>68685935
Hypocrite that you are you realize that is a low energy energy comparison. Also if that did come to pass why wouldn't we become an absolute terror and wage conventional war on your ass to own all of the Americas?
>>
Because you don't understand American politics even slightly. You aren't voting for a leader, you're voting for a party. If Trump is elected we will have a majority republican congress and president, so republican bills will be passed. If we elect another democrat we will have yet another bureaucratic gridlock and nothing will get done. Even more importantly you are voting for the next supreme court justice by voting for the party they will support.

American politics is about voting for whatever party aligns more with your views.
>>
>>68686809
Don't bother his country has no checks and balances
>>
>>68685514
Yeah fuck it I'll keep going.

He wants to stop catering to lobbyists and actually negotiate drug prices, stop buying military equipment we don't need, and so on which will save us a lot of money.

He wants to stop other countries from manipulating their currency so our companies can compete.

He wants to eliminate state monopolies on healthcare so they have to compete and actually drive down prices for all of us.

He wants to stop H1B abuse so our people can get the jobs instead of indians who'll do it for 12 bucks an hour.

He's for skilled immigration and wants to keep international STEM graduates who studied here in the country instead of kicking them back home so we can keep the brain power.

And of course, he shows a genuine love for Americans and is actually positive. He will shift the culture away from the "Everything is your fault" mindset the current leadership has. He wants America first. Not lobbyists. Not big donators.

He's not a joke any more.
>>
Isnt it already established that he would sour our foreign relation with just about every one of our trade partners? The fact that there was a discussion on whether or not he should be banned from europe alone is kind of worrying.

Not only that, but mexicans arent just climbing a wall to get in, and even if they were, making it taller wont stop them. Funding a wall is gonna be a massive money vampire.

Above all, every jackoff John Q Public trump supporter is a kneejerk reactionary sap that i share little to no opinions with, which further creates distance between me and his campaign.
>>
>>68683797
>Honest Question
>OpinionsOpinionsOpinionshowcanyouevendifferentthenmyOpinions.
>>
>>68686175
Again, I don't care about that. Call it whatever you want to call it. I do not want Mexicans and Muslims in my country and I will, and have, vote for the candidate who promises to keep them out. Call it anything you'd like to call it. That's my position and that is how I vote in our elections.
>>
trump is the only candidate who doesn't want to KILL my country. do you want me dead? do you think i should be shot?
>>
>>68686992
That is a shit ton or hearsay and personal anecdotes. Neat!
>>
You dont vote, Gonzales. Pay the fucking gas debt too you son of a bitch.
>>
>>68686767
DO some research before saying it's a low ebergy comparition, alsoyou can't just do whatever you want in the world, we all know how you piss your pants for Putin, China, etc.
>>68686809
He could be a bit more than an image or idol
https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/trump-presidency-listed-in-top-10-threats-to-global-safety.24790/
>>
>>68686992
They drive right through, actually. Often with drugs onboard since the main routes are set up by the cartels. I grew up on a farm, we had a few coyotes over the years and our best carpenter it turned out smuggled cocaine across the border and just did carpentry as a side/cover thing

Coyotes are the people smugglers forgot to mention
>>
File: 1458358659384.jpg (90 KB, 392x365) Image search: [Google]
1458358659384.jpg
90 KB, 392x365
Cruz missile is going down!!!!
>>68685284
>>68685284
>>68685284
GET IN HERE POL!!
>>
>>68683797
this

I was focusing on the pluses of his campaign, playing devil's advocate with anyone who would argue.

Ultimately I could no longer avoid how much I was in denial about him being such a git. Happened during the first minute of his grovelling aipac performance. He just represents more of the same, but with a really tacky package. In mannerisms and facial expressions and attitudes he is the spitting image of a deranged guy I once lived next to. That guy was a loon, a buffoon, and a loonie-tune, so's Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (430 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430 KB, 768x1024
>>68683797
>>
>>68687173
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 720x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 720x368
>>68687229
I wish I could give you a firm handshake. Or maybe a just an approving nod.
>>
OP if you think only now has politics gotten "clownish" you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>68687421
do you want me shot? if you support trump you literally want me dead
>>
>>68683797

>Bolivia
>Known for supplying cocaine and nothing else
>Irrelevant
>Opinion discarded
>>
File: 1457499649820.png (171 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1457499649820.png
171 KB, 343x432
>>68683797
how is life in bolivia my friend :^ )
>>
>>68687292
No I want to ally with Russia to take a fat dump on China. And what the fuck would you do about it. Step up nigga
>>
>>68685935
>trump is the same thing as evo
this fucking indio lmfao
>>
>>68687561
I'm not saying Obama or Dubya where scholars, just not to the absurd point of of Donald/Hilary
>>
>>68687195

thats all i can go by since i havent kept up with this election.

im genuinely interested in why people have varying opinions and would like to better understand where trump is coming from so that i dont have to rely on my info bubble to skew my view.

tl;dr i want to b redpilld
>>
>>68687421
He's right, you know. Trump is literally the only candidate in this election that has voiced his opinion about wanting closer, more friendly relations with Russia, rather than saber-rattling with them like every other candidate.

Now this may not mean much to you, because you are from a third world failed state of Indians that has never had any international consequence whatsoever. But America and Russia are important, powerful countries, and our relationship matters. Many of us don't want to go to war with Russia. Most of us, even. There is only one candidate who is voicing that popular opinion.
>>
File: 1458156891051.jpg (237 KB, 755x609) Image search: [Google]
1458156891051.jpg
237 KB, 755x609
op, are you a negro ?
>>
>>68687614
>>68687686
I don't represent my country, just myself, 'murikans really overstimate their knowledge way too much, when in reality they basically live in a bubble, so we better not go by national stereotypes.
>>
You should be happy bolivia neo-cons like Bush and Hillary have been killing your pastors for 50 years.
>>
>>68687698
I'd honestly rather ally with Russia against the cucks in Europe.
>>
>>68687850
Nobody who Trump personally deals and negotiates with has anything bad to say about him. Trump is doing what he says in Art of the Deal. Making his wildest claims first so he can negotiate back from them and get a better deal.
>>
>>68688006
you are the kind of wimp who is afraid of his own shadow because it's black, aren't ya?
>>
>>68683797
How does it feel to think you have any say over who should be the POTUS? And how does it feel to arrogantly assume you know more about the situation in America more than actual Americans?

This kind of shit always confuses me about foreigners, one of your biggest criticisms of Americans is that we're "busy bodies who can't keep our nose out of others business" and that we're "holier than thou" but I've seen nothing but this exact same shit coming from foreigners in regards to the US for decades.
>>
>>68688143
Nice hypocrisy
>>
>>68688314
Similar hypocrisy in both of you for projection
>>
>>68688143
>A-Americans live in a bubble!
>Meanwhile your only exposure to America and its politics is probably from pop culture and local navel-gazing

You remind me of Eurotrash in the worst possible way
>>
>>68688441
>>68688486
That's why I said "let's not go by stereotypes" I was just giving an example, in the same way you invalidate me just cuz my nationality

Also I'm not saying I know more of the situation than most americans, I just have common sense regarding of this clown who could actually be elected
>>
I honestly think Trump is the only person worth of being a president. if hillary or bernie are elected america hasnt got much time left.
>>
>>68688813
If you can't see how that makes you sound like a hypocritical idiot then God bless. You are the type who can only talk shit but not provide solutions. My asshole does a better job of that.
>>
>>68689063
>america hasnt got much time left.
what do you mean with that? it will suddently turn into a 3rd world country? all mexicans will invade and dethrone the whole place? God will bring the apocalypse? I don't understand your logic.
>>
>>68689110
I just said I didn't really meant that, just showing how stereotypes are a shitty way of arguing.
>>
When will this clown meme end? If this fucker was a clown he would NOT be a multi-billionaire with his business empire nor would he have maintained the national spotlight for near 40 years now. How many other real estate buisnessmen do you know of off hand as famous or wealthy?

Not only that but if he was a clown his campaign would have actually burnt out by now like all the critics have said. It hasnt. Lets dispel this fiction that Trump doesnt know what hes doing - he knows EXACTLY what hes doing and how hes foung to get there. Its why hes the frontrunner.

Finally, i dont believe Trump would be able to pass some more extreme policies, nor do i he believes he can. Rather just by mentioning them he has finally allowed a national conversation on topics that originally were verboten. (ie he wont be able to round up 11 million illegals but he will be able to crackdown on that issue). Besides we will finally have a nationalist president ableto defend us against the globalist scum.
>>
>>68689403
You are implying Americans are lacking in that your special brand of common sense cultivated in a place that is objectively worse than America. just like how you can call trump a clown when I can call anyone a clown. You argue badly.
>>
>>68689528
Wow fuck typing on a phone. Try and ignore the typos.
>>
>>68689528
I actually compare this clown to fucking Alexander the Great, and that's not a good thing. You need to understand that he got rich and broke quickly several times, his approach to business (and everything else) is do-then-think and while that can have amazing results with some luck, it is something extremely risky for the direction of a powerful nation, specially knowing how shameless, direct and biased Trump is.
>>
>>68689256
>it will suddently turn into a 3rd world country?
maybe, look at whats happening to the swedes. ever since theyve opened their borders theyve been enriched pretty hard.
>all mexicans will invade and dethrone the whole place?
well whats there to stop them? bernie and hillary are both too scared to even bring up these touchy subjects - even right now its pretty bad with guns and drugs being brought it daily.
>God will bring the apocalypse
i hope so, humans have really fucked up the earth.
>>
>>68689982
i seem to recall Persians getting stomped until he died an early death. You are bad at comparisons. Stop implying you are better than the average american
>>
>>68683797
>Peru's butthole trying to tell other countries about their politics

You guys even reach second world status yet?
>>
File: 1458797995915.jpg (178 KB, 582x569) Image search: [Google]
1458797995915.jpg
178 KB, 582x569
>>68683797
>>
>>68685514
>Trump wasted his father's fortune on a string of failed business ventures, he'd be richer if he had simply placed his inheritance in a savings account.
>More Mexicans are leaving the US than entering, the wall would be stupidly expensive and do little to prevent immigration.
>Companies are leaving because Americans want to work for less money than foreigners. Nothing trump wants to do about this will stop them.
>He's anti-war except for when he wants to send Jack Bauer to punch ISIS in the face until they tell him where the bomb is.
>Tax plan will make the middle class even smaller.

I agree he's a master ruseman, but the joke is on you if you think his solutions are viable. Most of the "Problems" aren't even problems except in the minds of idiots like you.
>>
>>68687139
>land of the free and home of the brave.
>Inhabitants give up freedom to be protected from scary foreigners.
>>
>>68688143
>i dont represent my country but the people voting for trump in america represent all americans
>all americans live in a bubble
even if you are only representing yourself youre retarded my man
>>
>>68690229
I'm not implying anything related to me, you are just seing ghosts or feeling intelectually intimidated by someone you should see as innately inferior because of your "master race" complex.

And about the comparition, I'm stating that electing a "conqueror" would be a dangerous move for USA
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 186x119) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 186x119
>>68690398
>Fox News
>>
>>68689256
>it will suddently turn into a 3rd world country?
Hello, Worcester MA reporting in. This is easily the most "multicultural" city I've ever seen which is what Obama and Hillary want. On the street I drive to work, there's Arabic restaurants and signs, Mexican, Jamaican, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese restaurants and businesses. Even some African one. You can't go anywhere without hearing a foreign language. Truly diverse.

It sucks. Crime is everywhere. Nobody likes each other because our cultures are too different. The Asians try to only deal with Asians and get up to shady stuff. The blacks commit crimes and fight. The Mexicans do the same thing. If you criticize anything, the hippies will attack you for being racist. "Homeless" beggars are on every street corner. They used to be banned from begging, but the hippies sued the city for millions and repealed the ban because not letting junkies get drug money hurt their feelings.

America needs a culture change and badly. We need Trump.
>>
>>68686680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&ab_channel=RustE

relevant
>>
>>68683797
>I don't think about you at all.
>>
>>68690676
Nah, a conqueror would be great. Problem is trump isn't. Conquerors don't build walls, they destroy them.

Alexander the great would invade Mexico, and fix their economy so they wouldn't have any reason to immigrate here.
>>
>>68690676
You dumbass I'm telling you to stop projecting and people won't call you a faggot when they argue with you. Jesus I won't tell you what race combination I am because you're right faggot it doesn't matter, but fuck you're wrong.
>>
>>68690528
Trump built his businesses way before he got his inheritance in 1997.

That Mexican thing is a joke.

You're right, Americans don't want to work for slave wages. Trump wants to stop businesses from exploiting slave labor so they'll have to hire Americans.

ISIS is a threat.

You'll have to explain your claim on his tax plan.
>>
>>68690967
Restaurants = 3rd world country
#makeamurikagreatagain!
>>
File: 1440656509372-1.png (52 KB, 481x516) Image search: [Google]
1440656509372-1.png
52 KB, 481x516
>>68683797
>>
>>68690528
Hey john oliver, i think you mistook this site for reddit.
>>
>>68691528
He talked about the good, i.e. the food, and then he talked about the bad, the crime. You are bad at arguing.
>>
>>68683797
>Fucking Bolivia
>Mocking anyone's politicians
Stop flooding my country, kthxbai
>>
>>68691056
Your master race complex doesn't come from your actual race, but from the fact you are american and I'm from a shit country. Also chill
>>
>>68691778
Holy shit the disapproval in his body language
>>
File: commie jesus.jpg (159 KB, 620x378) Image search: [Google]
commie jesus.jpg
159 KB, 620x378
>>68691778
>>
>>68691778
fun fact, we do are Argentina's Mexico
>>
>>68691528
Restaurants are just proof of how many immigrants from all these different places are here.

Do you think white people eat at the Arabic restaurant?
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>68692066
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BUILD WALL
>>
>>68691904
The Pope was clearly unease at the prescence of Mr. Evo Morales, my president is a complete buffon, at least Trump is a bit cunning and charismatic.
>>
>>68692079
They are missing out good stuff
>>
File: trig-6.png (44 KB, 612x326) Image search: [Google]
trig-6.png
44 KB, 612x326
I keep seeing so many people online hating the Trump for whatever reason all over the place. I'm familiar with the policies he wants to propose and it confused me why so many people have gotten so butthurt over this guy. So I went to google to see the reasons why people hate Donald Trump. I found nothing concrete. Just a lot of ass-talking about his hair or his appearances on reality shows and how racist he is and that he's dumb while citing no sources or making even the slightest effort to explain why they think that way.

I continued on Yahoo. Found nothing credible.
I used Alta Vista. Nada.
I even used Bing. Not a scrap of intelligent reasoning was found.

From what I could gather, Trumps biggest haters are Liberal Arts college students, people on govt. assistance, and people who disliked "The Apprentice". Kind of says a lot about the kind of stupid he's having to contend with.

The more vocal critics of Trump seem to be the "hispanic community." Specifically, those who are not legal citizens and the people who are related to those illegal aliens. It's understandable that they would hate Trump because they stand to lose everything when they're eventually found out and deported. However, they don't understand that their presence in the US is bad for the economy. They qualify for welfare and free healthcare in some states, yet they do not pay taxes (not to mention many illegals send money to family back in Mexico which furthers the damage they are doing). They are effectively leeches to the American people, and Trump wants to cut them off and send them back along with their anchor babies. The system has been abused by these people and tax payers are getting sick of it.
>>
>>68692345
Well in that case the immigrants should've put English on the sign and maybe smile when they see a white person instead of giving them the Muslim stink eye.
>>
>>68691894
Ok. then let's follow your train of thought and compare countries? Because unless you do something, all this is screaming into the void and just trying to bandwagon sounding intelligent on a topic that's global. Your opinion means nothing if you don't do anything. And Bolivia is doing nothing. Write a book faggot to change minds to prevent the clown from happening. Oh but instead you'll ineffectually do nothing and rail against fate. Just like how you absolve yourself of your own mess when you say well i didn't vote for this
>>
File: leviathan.gif (694 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
leviathan.gif
694 KB, 245x245
>>68683797
>amirite?
>>
>>68683797

Fugg so that's what an actual khezu looks like

but to answer your question, yes, totally serious.
>>
>>68685007
Ah, the "Are you kidding me???" argument. Keep trying.
>>
>>68692645
Again pal, I'm not my country, nor responsable of it "doing nothing" I'm just a person, just like you, and we are just expressing thoughts. I don't see you see writing a book about how great Trump is or anything either.
>>
>>68683797
I'm supporting trump solely because faggots like you will get nuclear asshurt once he gets into office

I want to drink your tears on a daily basis
>>
>>68693109
I mean I wrote those posts on his policies that you skipped over completely
>>
I personally support Trump simply because I respect him. Ever since he announced his plan to run for president he was met with ridicule. When it became clear he was serious the media and regressives started their smear campaigns and protests that have gotten more and more violent, dangerous and ignorant as time goes on.

Even though the media, liberals and college retards have stacked the odds against him, he's still winning. You have to admire the kind of charisma and balls it takes to fight that kind of uphill battle. He may not be the most popular with foreign ministries, but that may be for the best considering the shit happening in Europe.

I personally think the whole "build a wall" thing is stupid and will never actually happen, but I hope Trump will do what is necessary to help the American people and not give handouts to those who are not legally protected by the constitution.
>>
>>68683797
What are your policies?
>>
>>68693109
my opinion is that you are the worst kind of clown, a boring one that people don't like

Fun isn't it?
>>
>>68693254
It's all inspiring and shit seeing that he's winning against all odds and stuff, until you see the "people" making a big number of his supporters (jesus christ). No mentioning how in deph, a lot of his plans or solutions are retarded.
>>
>>68693109
Also a country should be representative of the people faggot. Oh sorry you don't have that luxury
>>
>>68693444
Unlike Trump's they wouldn't fit in a post.
>>
>>68693604
Your opinion grows more worthless the longer you speak
>>
>>68693672
I won't allow my shit country to keep me down, I'm better than that.
>>
File: kefka.gif (6 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
kefka.gif
6 KB, 192x192
>>68683797
I seem to recall another person who went from being called a clown to being called God Emperor.
>>
>>68693762
You can't succinctly share your plan to the public to garner support. You are a shitty leader.
>>
>>68693604
How about you actually say what you don't like instead of just saying it's garbage.
>>
File: Animefuckingsucks.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Animefuckingsucks.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>68693850
>>
>>68693991
It didn't end well tho...
>>
>>68683797
>bolivia
lmao
>>
>>68693604
You've yet to give some examples.
>>
>>68693904
You don't sound like it. There's another shovelful of opinion for you
>>
>>68694253
I'm pretty sure that a ragtag bunch of Bernie supporters aren't going to raid Trump Tower and defeat Donald Trump.
>>
File: 1458076088469-pol.jpg (83 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
1458076088469-pol.jpg
83 KB, 600x509
>>68690660
Nigger, are you serious? Since when is trying to have the politicians actually be an extension of the people the same as being oppressed by the politicians? Shit, my boy, learn to understand a point.
>>
>>68693762
Give us your goddamn reasons already.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 492x600
>>68694155
>>
>>68693991
And he was subsequently killed by a multicultural team of warriors, including a ninja, a warrior, a half-esper, a thief, a prince, a fighter, a female a warrior, a yeti, and whatever Gogo was.
>>
>>68694293
ikr
>>
>>68694546
You forgot the moogle
>>
File: moogle.jpg (580 KB, 1734x1868) Image search: [Google]
moogle.jpg
580 KB, 1734x1868
>>68694779
But Donald Trump was the mogul all along.
>>
>>68685215

>Did you knew politics go beyond immigrants?

Not at these numbers they don't. Without something being done when these illegal immigrants have children American values are sidelined forever.
>>
>>68694546
we are predicting the future here, becareful
>>
>>68687579
yes because your people are scum and you'd massacre your own people so the elite could prosper, while the cucks doing the deed remain cucked.
>>
File: 622.jpg (79 KB, 704x612) Image search: [Google]
622.jpg
79 KB, 704x612
>>68694544
>>
>>68683797
How does it feel to be from a country that is so irrelevant that you follow foreign politics, and so inconsequential that I have no clue what flag that even is?
>>
>>68694897
Mexican immigration it's been kinda negative from a while now, so, a bit far from Murika's biggest problem I believe
>>
File: 1448401472798.jpg (76 KB, 723x657) Image search: [Google]
1448401472798.jpg
76 KB, 723x657
>>68683797

A FUCKING RAINBOW
>>
>>68695008
Shut the fuck up, I would love a American-Russian alliance. You just want us to keep fighting propaganda forever you cuck. Imagine the space exploration and colonization dreams our countries share
>>
>>68695070
feels funny mostly
>>
>>68695070
I guess they don't cover geography before high school.

don't worry you'll cover it when you turn 16
>>
>>68683797
Mind your own business, Gay pride flag man
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1000x993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1000x993
>>68695058
>>
>>68695210
you haven't seen our gay... errr I meant, wiphala flag yet pal
>>
>>68695268
just like the Cold War

we'd do all the heavy lifting while you struggle to stay relevant through it all.

stay on your side of the fence and we stay on ours
>>
>>68695210
This

Why does homosex oblivion share it's opinion, nobody asked for it
>>
>>68695318
What a gay insult 0/10 apply yourself

>implying knowing where Bolivia is matters unless you are a cocaine importer or communist dicksucker
>>
>>68695508
????? I'm American you dumbass. And like or not Slavs and Russians have modern science, why do you want to fight Russia so badly that would be end game of earth you cuck. We own all the bombs between us two, and you want us to hate each other. Fuck you get out of my country
>>
>>68695583
>homosex oblivion
That's totally my vigilante/porn actor name now thx
>>
>>68695860
You're welcome
>>
>>68695755
I guess being educated is considered communism

>>68695855
apologies then, I thought you were the Russian.

but no why strengthen relations with russia? so we could inherit all of their EU problems?
>>
>>68686937

He never was.

Anyone who though before that he was a joke never understood what makes a great leader. When you lead a people, it's not about brawn or brain. It's about charisma.

And Trump is an actual man that people can look up to. As trashy as a model you think he is, he is actually what people longed for.
>>
>>68696160
We already have eu problems. And asking if you'd like a country like Russia to be friendly and open up trade between us is bad. I'd trade most of our eu allies for Russia in terms of bang for our buck. Just like how we try to be friendly with the japs and south koreans
>>
>>68695855
>>68696160
*grabs popcorn*
>>
>>68696447
Fuck my phone *isnt
>>
>>68695317
I bet. What's it like having a retarded quasi-nigger commie cocaine producer for a president? Has he improved things? All i Know about him is from that movie where Oliver stone sucked his dick for 30min
>>
>>68683797
>such obvious b8
>>
>>68696636
That guy is a complete joke, but it's not funny for me becaue I live here.
He ain't improving shit other than more cocaine income.
Also fuck that movie
>>
>>68696447
you'd also lose Israel, and if we're going to handle the Muslim problem, Israel is at the tip of the spear, not eurocucks
>>
>>68696911
That sucks dude. Sorry for shittalking you earlier. Why are you still in Bolivia?

>>68696160
Low energy
>>
>>68697015
Russians aren't Eurocucks they are vodka niggers that have been removing kebab on their side of the fence since forever, what's your point? Besides Israel won't push out of Israel with us unless they land grab let's be honest
>>
>>68697317
look we both want the same thing

Russia is the hot super model girlfriend, and Israel is the homey housewife

Israel will be up early putting work on the Muslims when Russia will not.
>>
>>68685007
Yes please spell it out. For the love of God give us an argument. Or troll away. You made an assertion that he is unfit to be a leader (or is a worse choice than the options given to us by the powers that be). Tell us why voting for trump as opposed to voting for hillary, cruz or sanders is a bad idea.
>>
>>68697671
But you have to admit the situation would improve for Israel either way. We shit on kebab alone or together. And Israel will definitely pick up pieces either way. Why not ally, they're not pinko scum anymore, and imagine the shiver from the developed world once we ally. Kinda sexy imho
>>
>>68695203
Shut up Bolivian, lets American ones choose the American problems, MAGA mothafucka!
>>
>>68683797
You have to go back.
>>
>>68683797
>3rd world country concerning about our politics
>says we don't know politics
>3rd world nigger
>>
>>68697150
can't leave
>>
>>68683797
Its exactly the man we need.
>>
>>68698710
Cocaine is good though.

>>68698459
He seems to have common sense, a thing that many of the alt right here seem to lack.
>>
>>68698722
Your memes don't apply to real world politics, the next president will effect billions of lives and identity politics will not make things better for anyone. The only real anti-establishment candidate was Bernie Sanders but he's probably going to lose this one, Progressive Liberalism hasn't spread enough yet.
>>
>>68699705
Except all he's doing is bandwagoning. None of his insults are original and when asked to offer solutions he gives none. Which makes him a circle jerky guy.
>>
>>68700080
Here's how a critque of Trump usually goes here, we say how something in his policies are inherently xenophobic, nonprogressive, or bad for the working class.

/pol/ tells us to stop watching Liberal Media

We say we are quoting Trump directly.

We don't understand a thing and are cucks.

Lol? You guys never come up with a decent argument and this is why Christian Conservatism and the Right Wing voting base is dying.
>>
>>68700594
And we tell you how the policies you back are just a continuation of a system that's failed in multiple countries. Also Bernardo isn't going to probably lose. He's lost. Prove to me I'm xenophobic for wanting a fair share for all Americans including American citizens who immigrated legally(including my ancestors). You taking offense has been noted.
>>
>>68683797
What has obongo done on his 8 year presidency in your opinion?

Who is a more viable candidate in your opinion?

Why do you care about us politcs?

and the last one.

What has cokeman done for your irrelevant country?
>>
>>68701224
>the policies you back are just a continuation of a system that's failed in multiple countries.
Yeah no set of policies are perfect, it takes wealth and regulation to keep steady. Look at Canada, look at Sweden, the Netherlands. Capitalism doesn't work when people sit on their money, and Socialism doesn't work when you give into extremism.

But a mix can work and has worked, I encourage you to look at the Scandinavian countries, they pay one tax and get healthcare whenever they need it. There's no greedy ass middleman/ Not only that, but you shouldn't be left for dead just because you don't have the money to get treatment, come on dude.

>Also Bernardo isn't going to probably lose. He's lost.
He still has a small chance mathematically but I know he won't win.

>You taking offense has been noted.
I'm not offended, and I agree, Americans should all get a fair share.

>Prove to me I'm xenophobic.
Well that depends on what you believe, I don't know how alt-right or liberal you might be. Do you think we should ban an entire religion from the US? Do you think we should ban all illegal immigrants even though they take the jobs we don't want, pay taxes, buy our products and so forth. Do you realize it takes months to get a work visa and any company with a reliance on immigrants would be fucked? Do you realize there are only 15 million immigrants and 90 million unemployed Americans? So which is the problem, job growth or illegal immigrants? Who are we to separate families because we're too stupid to find another solution?
>>
File: Donald.png (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Donald.png
93 KB, 512x384
>>68685007
>>
>>68687292
>https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/trump-presidency-listed-in-top-10-threats-to-global-safety.24790/

Ok now I want to support trump even more if the globalist marxists are that scared

Eat shit and die faggot
>>
>>68702804
Those scans avian countries versions of socialism only worked cause they sat on their money. We've banned immigrants multiple times from multiple places for different reasons(i.e. Iranian immigrants when our ambassador got lynched). And yes, limiting immigration from all fronts will help Americans get jobs. As for you medical issues complaint, you can't force anyone to do anything. If you don't wanna work to afford health care guess what you can and use obamas stupid health insurance there's options. If you're poor it doesn't matter if you're an immigrant you want a job for money regardless of what it is. The reason your groups thought process is failing is because you are promoting limiting the individual while at the same time pushing this fake morality. You care for none of the issues of Americans here already. You also discount the fact all those countries you names are taking large economic hits due to the policies that mirror yours. So yeah nah I don't really see any point to the things your saying.
>>
>>68696160
>>
File: 1455641883432.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455641883432.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>68683797
Shhhhh, don't let them know what the world thinks, this is pol's greatest campaign ever.

We've actually convinced America that DONALD FUCKING TRUMP should be president of the most powerful and influential nation on the planet.
>>
>>68683797
yes.
>>
>>68704071
We know exactly what the world thinks. That's why we're voting for him.
Fuck you all.
>>
>>68704071
It's weird that only Americans get to vote then. Clearly every country should submit to the un or some other analogous entity to decide our politics.
>>
>>68704071
yes, I'm sure LOADS of Europeans love what is happening to them right now

i'm sure they LOVE Merkel, that they LOVE what happened on 11/13/15 :)
>>
>>68683797
Fuck... for a while I was cummin' for Carly, then I lubed for Rube, and thought stumpin for Trump was my final form... but you've shown me the light... who #Cruzmissile here!?...
>>
>>68685215
Trump's going to fix the economy as well, ass wipe. He's going to wipe the unemployment rate down from ~20%. He's going to pull out of afghanistan, he's going to stop spending money that's just going to get blown up two weeks later. He's going to kick out the mexiroaches who are absolute scum, which will stop them from making money in america, then spending it in mexico. He's not afraid to state that muslims should be rechecked to make sure they're not terrorists.

He never wanted to run for president, but I guess things are so bad now he's got no other choice. I hope he wins, and I hope he makes america great again.
>>
Trump winning is the best possible scenario for the Dems anyway.
He loses so fucking hard against Shill and Bern, it might go down as one of the most one sided presidential elections in the history of our country.
>>
>>68705096
Bernie is nothing who can't even win the nomination. Hillary hasn't even debated trump yet. Are you a prophet because you're ruining my entertainment with this obviously wrong statement
>>
>>68683797
How the hell could he be any worse than the complete globalist puppets that have been potus for decades?
>>
>>68705389
>Those scans avian countries versions of socialism only worked cause they sat on their money.
You are simplifing why it worked way too much. The math is on our side, the healthcare system we have right now is very inefficient.

>We've banned immigrants multiple times from multiple places for different reasons(i.e. Iranian immigrants when our ambassador got lynched).
That's a race and it was for a short time. If we banned Muslims, we wouldn't let them back in for years.

>As for you medical issues complaint, you can't force anyone to do anything.
Right now, we're forcing people to pay hundreds per month because they MIGHT get hurt. The fearmongering of not having it is forcing them to get it. A small tax liberates people.

> If you don't wanna work to afford health care guess what you can and use obamas stupid health insurance there's options.
Cept most people do work or can't find jobs. The ones that work can barely afford to pay rent because of it.

>The reason your groups thought process is failing is because you are promoting limiting the individual while at the same time pushing this fake morality.
Morality? Fake? I am promoting liberating people from a rigged healthcare system and absurdly expensive educational system. You're the one enslaving people by keeping the economy a wild west and the working class in a 3rd world ghetto. That's like half of our country.
>>
>>68705389
No one cares about the debates, Trump is a loud mouth fool. Even a team of well paid advisers and speech writers can't pull it off for him.
Even Slimy Cruz is catching him.
>>
>>68705389
Meant this
>>68706204
for this
>>68703855
>>
File: 1445880635955.png (494 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445880635955.png
494 KB, 1000x1000
>>68683797
>bolivia

does your computer run off cocaine?
>>
File: 1311947803699.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1311947803699.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>68683858
This. I support Trump. Just hear me out. I love that he's outspoken, and I'm not part of his redneck following. Trump reminds me of a child with autism. He has no filter. Naturally when we see a hot woman with giant tits standing in front of us, we think about how big her tits are and keep it to ourself. An autistic child, aka Trump would be completely honest and blurt out, "holy fuck, look at those gazangas!" And it's totally appropriate for him to say it because he's rich, he has a following, and he's actually trying to follow thru with his presidential plans...and he has an attractive wife, and Ivanka of course. My point is, he's been the most REAL person out of all the other candidates. So sit down and enjoy your Trump Streak, brought to you by The Sharper Image. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1456972793037.jpg (45 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1456972793037.jpg
45 KB, 382x417
I was already voting for Trump, but you all have convinced me: I'm voting for Donald J Trump
>>
>>68706342
Yes because you would rather everything be institutionalized so we literally don't have a choice. And the reason half our country is in the shitter is because of 8years of dems didn't help the situation. It made it worse. Get fucked. You sound like an outsider reporting on the situatuions of the poor. I make 21k a year and I won't fall for your make the people that pay 70% of the taxes leave because you think there's a conspiracy to keep Americans down. Fuck you I will work for my future.
>>
>>68683797
>bolivia

Nothing to see here folks
>>
File: 151013-quote1-editorial.png (961 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
151013-quote1-editorial.png
961 KB, 1600x800
>>68683797
Conservatives talk about press freedom when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, wallstreet.

This press then shapes public opinion.

These political parties don't have any differences at all.

Like before, with us, you already know the old political parties.

They were all the same. Then people must think that, especially in our country of freedom and wealth there should exist a very comfortable life for our people.

But the opposite is the case.

In America, our so-called "democracy," the People are by no means the main focus of attention.

What really matters is this group of "conservatives," that is, the existence of a few hundred billionaires who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people.

The 1% are not interested at all in the great mass of the people.

They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere.

Rootless international corporations are turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace.

Yes, America has been plundered and squeezed dry.

They rob from the people and give to themselves!

And when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand up against the 1%, then it is good!

But when Bernie Sanders says, "corporations will not plunder our people any longer" then that is bad.

They 1% steal from the people and give to themselves!

Are you willing to be plundered?

Are you stupid enough to be quiet in the process?

Yes or no?

If no Vote Bernie Sanders
>>
>>68707249
You mean Bernie "say goodbye to your middle class" sanders

Bernie "never had to manage my money" sanders
>>
>>68686992
I can't believe I have to repeat myself over and over again

THE WALL IS SYMBOLIC

MOST OF THE CHANGE WILL COME FROM ENFORCEMENT OF CURRENT LAWS, INCREASING PENALTIES FOR OVERSTAYING VISAS (HOW MOST ILLEGALS ACTUALLY ENTER), FIGHTING SSN FRAUDS (HOW MOST ILLEGALS GET LEGAL JOBS AGAIN COMPLETE BULLSHIT THAT "THEY DO JOBS AMERICANS WON'T"), AND FUNDING IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT (ICE)
>>
>>68707072
Are you stupid? I am saying healthcare and tuition should be paid by a small tax from everyone instead of ripping everyone off. Nobody is talking about extremism but you.

>8years of dems didn't help the situation.
Cept Obama raised the job growth and got health insurance to millions of Americans. The reason we're in the shitter is because of whiny conservative billionaires and stupid boomers who think they're entitled to every cent they've earned.

>there's a conspiracy to keep Americans down.
There is no conspiracy, the numbers show it's happening the wealth inequality has been increasing, it's retards like the right who think giving tax breaks will help the problem.

>I make 21k a year and I won't fall for your make the people that pay 70% of the taxes leave
wtf r u saying?

The system Sanders has proposed would work, it's literally a question of time, we are behind other countries. The next age of America will not have boomers playing pick and choose with who gets an education and who can afford to live.
>>
Sanders would turn this nation over like never before to minorities and blacks, so fuck off
>>
>>68707766
You are a child. Bernie sanders is a freaking nobody whose policies would alienate a huge amount of current infrastructure. If you think a man who wasn't gainfully employed until he was a senator should be in charge of an economy and a military engine who's purpose he clearly can't comprehend even in economic terms. Plus if you think that it's the people who weren't the ones in charge at the time who are the one in the wrong now then you can't open your eyes. Jesus I'm not even defending conservatives specifically you shallow piece of shit. Or boomers. Or anyone. I'm attacking these thoughts your spewing cause they seem extremely ill advised for anyone that's aware of current socio-economic trends.
>>
>>68708594
>You are a child. Bernie sanders is a freaking nobody.
Cept his ideas alone will have put him neck and neck with Hilary by the end of the primaries. A Socialist Jew neck and neck with the establishment canidate. Think about that. And think again if you think the progressive liberal movement will let another real progressive slip by for the next election.

>f you think a man who wasn't gainfully employed until he was a senator
He was a mayor of Burlington in 1981, he's been in politics all his life, maybe not officially, but all his life nonetheless. Trump has been a spoiled rich kid since day 1.

>If you think a man who wasn't gainfully employed until he was a senator should be in charge of an economy and a military engine who's purpose he clearly can't comprehend even in economic terms.

Sanders believes in public service, he has seen where we are lacking, he has seen "the middle class dissapearing", the man knows our struggle, he has seen first hand billionaires buy our laws and Senate, and has voted against them plenty of times. He has studied history and what's worked in other countries. You underestimate him way too much.

>Plus if you think that it's the people who weren't the ones in charge at the time who are the one in the wrong now then you can't open your eyes.
Can you speak any more ambiguously? Our economy has changed, our jobs have changed, our population has changed. That's the thing about Conservatives, do you really think it's progressive to keep half of America working for pennies and staying in perpetual poverty? No, and this is why your movement is dying, this is why more people younger than 30 are voting liberal, your bullshit only works for the one percent and upper middleclass, everybody-else gets fucked. The wealth inequality has grown because of conservatives like yourself. There can be another golden-age but your pick and choose bullshit is slowing it down.
>>
>>68708594
In the future, old white boomers will not be playing god with who gets to live comfortably. You are the child for downsizing the struggles of millions of Americans, your movement is dying and Trump is ending it.
>>
>>68709812
>talks about growing middle class.

>voting for a person whose tax proposals will completely destroy the middle class.

The reason I dislike bernie so much is because he was my first choice and after I went out and looked at his proposals and thought about them for myself, and looked at his past and seen that through his entire career he has been a conniving jew, I realized that the only real candidate was the one that the media and government did not represent. Our media and government work together to bend the American public to its will. Bernie uses his jewish influence to get the vote of young peoples through comedians, reddit and Facebook will delete any anti-Bernie comment. I stopped watching the news, stopped browsing reddit, stopped taking everything from /pol/ as verbatim and made an educated choice for myself that I made based on my own choices.
>>
File: 1458623677000.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458623677000.png
225 KB, 800x800
Trump is the best thing thats happened to the USA in decades
>>
>>68711427
>stopped taking everything from /pol/ as verbatim
back to tumblr libcuck
>>
>>68711427
>tax proposals will completely destroy the middle class.
Souce: Your ass

Tell me fuckboy, if you're saving thousands a year from health insurance, and instead paying a small tax for it, would't you be saving thousands? Yeah you would, the math is on our side. The only people would feel anything are the upper middle class and one per centers.

>I went out and looked at his proposals and thought about them for myself,
Yeah, you knows nothing about Fiscal policy and growing an economy from the ground up, you who probably hasn't read a single book about FDR, your dumb teenage white ass decided to look him up, let's continue.

>through his entire career he has been a conniving jew
Get off /pol/ you fucktard.

>w, I realized that the only real candidate was the one that the media and government did not represent.
Oh the media represents Bernie Sanders? You are fucking blind as a rock, a lot of online media HATES SANDERS. Cable News HATES SANDERS because they're run by conservatists. Sanders is the anti-establishment candidate, anyone with a brain who looks at Trump's policies and what's he's said will laugh and vote democrat. The media has CREATED Trump. Now they realized they fucked up but it's too late.

>educated choice for myself that I made based on my own choices.
This educated choice included /pol/ and bigotry didn't it? Fucking alt-right white trash.
>>
File: 1458253726444.jpg (27 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
1458253726444.jpg
27 KB, 300x395
>>68712205
>Cable News HATES SANDERS because they're run by conservatists.
>>
>>68707249
>imply wallstreet is one guy
>implying wages = steeling
>>
>>68712205
Bernie's tax plan is complete garbage that would wreck the economy.
>According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would significantly increase marginal tax rates and the cost of capital, which would lead to 9.5 percent lower GDP over the long term.
http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-senator-bernie-sanders-s-tax-plan
>>
>>68691383
Can I have resources for all of this? I want to be informed but not just on how good Trump is. I want to know valid reasons why people are against him too. And maybe know information that counters their reasons why he shouldn't be president. I don't want to believe Trump is this in whole really good person but I also believe on what research I have done is that he is the lesser evil of them all. I really don't want to be uninformed because I look at these radical leftists and activist groups and everything they fight for or believe in has all been debunked yet they keep fighting and believing. I want to be sure whether Trump is what we need, a lesser evil, or someone we don't need in office. And I would like to have the knowledge to make sure everyone I talk to can be informed also based on real facts and not just opinions and promises.
>>
File: trump.jpg (112 KB, 756x500) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
112 KB, 756x500
>>68683797
trump--->debbie dooley--->tea party--->freedomworks--->koch brothers
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.