[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a loser brother that works at McDonald's and is happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5
File: 1458503765576.png (1 MB, 950x890) Image search: [Google]
1458503765576.png
1 MB, 950x890
I have a loser brother that works at McDonald's and is happy with that. I told him to stop being a bum and get some qualifications under your belt in order to find a REAL job. He said he doesn't want to as that will prevent him being able to volunteer at our local homeless shelter.

How do I convince this absolute loser to stop caring about poor people who are filthy and just generally disguwting? I want him to get a REAL fucking job.

How is this fucking loser happy working at McDonald's for fuck sake? He's embarrassing. I hate being with him when we meet new people because careers always come up. Absolute embarrassment to my family name.
>>
>>68603828
Have you tried a double quarter pounder with cheese though?
>>
>>68603828
Tell him he is a bitch. He can still help out at the homeless shelter. Tell him if he works hard he could do a lot more good than simply working at a soup kitchen.

Use what he loves against him it's very simple.
>>
>>68604213
Already have.

What pisses me off the most is his happiness. He's so happy and content with what he has.

He doesn't get it. He's a fucking LOSER. I have spray painted it onto his apartment wall, the walls inside his house and his car yet he still doesn't care.

Fucking hate these losers.
>>
Just leave him be. Focus on yourself. You sound like a cunt.
>>
>>68604395
Then you might just have to accept he is a loser and that's what he wants to be.
>>
>>68603828
nice troll thread, op.
>>
File: 1339101970770.jpg (8 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
1339101970770.jpg
8 KB, 250x205
>He said he doesn't want to as that will prevent him being able to volunteer at our local homeless shelter.

Gosh, at least say something like "I won't be able to play so many videogames" like a normal human being.
>>
Quality shit troll m8
>>
File: 1420646586787.gif (493 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1420646586787.gif
493 KB, 500x282
>>68604395
>I have spray painted it onto his apartment wall, the walls inside his house and his car yet he still doesn't care.
I see what you did there.
>>
>>68604544
I can't. He makes me look bad. I can't have this little cunt working a shit job.

My reputation is fucking important.

>>68604492
I'm a success.
>>
>>68604395
>>68603828
Your brother has found peace with his inner God fragment. You should learn from him.
>>
I'd love to read your message OP, but the bantz and shitposting on your image keep distracting me.
>>
>>68604685
McDonald's jobs are for people like this guy. They come to this country to work those kind of jobs.

He is my brother born into a successful family and wants to act like a fucking LOSER????
>>
>>68603828
>>68604395

Wow, you sound like a bitter insecure faggot. I bet you're a trump supporter.
>>
>>68604729
Then you need to keep pushing until he wakes up.
>>
>>68604799
>>68604729
>Caring about someone who's actually doing something nice for someone else

You're a faggot and people like you are the exact reason my sister killed herself at 13.
>>
>>68604831
I have paid people to beat the loser out of him and it still hasn't worked.
>>
>>68604814
Quit projecting.
>>
>>68604893
You're screwed.
>>
>>68604894

Except he's the one who's obviously projecting?
>>
>>68604891
Your sister killed herself because of losers? Well shit, I can almost relate.
>>
>>68604729
Read the book Siddhartha. It will help you understand. And you're a cunt.
>>
>>68604959
>lelele meme
No you colossal fucking cunt, people like YOU are the reason my sister killed herself.

He's living a happy life. Stop being a cunt and let him live it.

If anything, he's doing more for the world than you are.
>>
>>68603828
He seems to be successful with regards to his own goals and values. Either acknowledge that your brother has a right to pursue his own happiness, or agitate to be governed by a fascist dictatorship where weak-willed layabouts like him will be fodder for the work camps. Achieving that will probably be easier than changing his values through persuasion/manipulation.
>>
What is your job OP?
>>
>>68604980
I'm a success.

>>68605072
He doesn't even earn enough to pay taxes!! He's a fucking BUM
>>
>"What pisses me off the most is his happiness"

I think hes won this one
>>
>>68603828
This is bait, this is reddit.
>>
>>68605163
Either stop shitposting or grow a pair.
>>
Making enough to pay rent and have hobbies is the life.
>>
>>68603828
who gives a fuck what other people do with their lives. He works at Mcdonalds who cares at least he's not a degenerate NEET and he seems happy and well adjusted enough to volunteer. You go home and write an essay on your "horrible" brother and he goes home and does shit for his community. Your brother is a better person than you stop judging people based on their job or income. faggot
>>
Didn't know /pol/ was full of cucked faggots. Pathetic
>>
>>68605455
He's one of yours crumpetman.
>>
>>68603828
Convince him he can find a better job that can help him help more people. If he became a doctor or a police officer or an emt he could help far more people than he can currently. If he refuses at least try and push him to manager position and then to general manager of the store.
>>
>>68605455
>being angry at other people being happy in life

You are a failure simply because you are unhappy in life.

Money doesn't mean shit, nor does your "accomplishments". If you feel like shit, on your deathbed you'll cry for another year at life.
>>
Sounds like he's happy. Sounds like you're jealous of his content attitude
>>
>>68605072
Your sister sounds like a loser desu a fictional one at that.
>>
>>68605643
I'm extremely happy. I'm unhappy with my brother who happens to be a fucking LOSER.
>>
File: 131241847362.jpg (50 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
131241847362.jpg
50 KB, 317x699
>>68603828
>he can't be happy for his brother being happy
>he has to shit on people's happiness to feel better
>>
>WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT LIFE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES TO ME
>REEEEEEEEE WE SHOULD ALL BE THE SAME AND STRIVE FOR PERFECT EFFICIENCY AT ANY COST EVEN THOUGH IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MEASURE THE EFFICIENCY OF A LIFE ANYWAY DUE TO AFOREMENTIONED SUBJECTIVE GOALS CREATING AN INFINITE NUMBER OF VALID METRICS
>NORMIES GOD DAMNIT
>>
He's not living up to his full potential, I doubt he's actually happy there. He's probably just intimidated by the leap into the more high stakes working world. Find a way to get him to grow a pair of balls. But like other people have said, at least he has a fucking job dude.
>>
>>68605163
>I'm a success.

You're posting on fucking 4chan you useless NEET.
>>
>>68603828
>Only I matter, why care for others
You are a nigger

Maybe your brother doesn't measure his worth in materialistic possessions, also you said that he's happy. Stop poking your jew nose in his life, life is more than shekels.
>>
>>68603828
>He said he doesn't want to as that will prevent him being able to volunteer at our local homeless shelter.
How? How in the fuck? A nicer job would probably mean more free time.
>>
>>68605752
you know what your brother is doing right now? fucking some broad and smiling. your in your room typing furiously because some anons don't agree that your brother is a loser. Why anyone in 2016 worships money is a fucking mystery. External pleasures don't bring happiness
>>
itt op lies
>>
File: 8d2.png (241 KB, 464x435) Image search: [Google]
8d2.png
241 KB, 464x435
>>68605752

>I'm extremely happy

Oh thank goodness you clarified that, because as we know only people who are content with their lot in life are psychotic enough to act like you do to other people.

Thankfully no one is actually this autistic so I have to assume you're shitposting. It got my for a minute but it's just not that funny anymore Mr. Bong.
>>
>>68603828
>I have a loser brother that works at McDonald's and is happy with that.
Good for him, I wish I had the ability to do something I enjoy. Instead I studied mechanical engineering when I would have much rather been a pig farmer.
>>
>>68605951
Becuase McDonald's are extremely flexible, mostly due to taking on kids that attend college.

Getting educated would take up his time and prevent him from being a LOSER. He doesn't want that.
>>
>>68605752
I can relate with you except the losers are my friends. While i try and better myself all they do is sit around getting high all day acting like bums. I am having success so far in getting them employed at least. While I may not take it to extremes like you do, I can convince them by pushing an outcome they'd enjoy in their face. As i said before convince him he will be able to help more homeless with the money he could generate from a better career. That should get him thinking about it and hopefully push him off this idea of being content with living in poverty.
>>
>>68604814
>being a bernout
>>
>>68604395
Hahaha little billy is butthurt his brother ain't so pathatic like you

Jesus just let him live his life
You're only showing how pathetic you are
You want to make your brother feel bad because you do for what ever reason

Not because your brother is a cunt
Because you belive happiness can only be achieved by a good payed job

You're a fucking goym
Fuck off from my board manlet and kill your self
>>
>>68604395
How old is he fàm?
>>
>>68606175
Fuck off refugee lover

>>68606231
He's 24
>>
>>68604395
just fucking disown him.
Ignore him.
Time for YOU to be happy... that he's out of your life [and also be fucking glad he's not sponging off you]
>>
>>68606279
So im right

Get reckt son now kill your self

Seriously don't forget it's down the road not across the street
>>
>>68604729
> I can't have this little cunt working a shit job
>MY reputation is fucking important

holy fucking shit. are all you crumpet motherfuckers this conceited? i hope youre trolling. if you are this self centered you should consider killing yourself. you're the one with a problem not him. If hes happy leave him alone.
>>
>>68603828

Why don't you just try to get him a job somewhere since you're apparently from such a high born noble family that anyone in your family working a fast food job brings disgrace to your patrician ancestors
>>
>>68604395
I'm assuming he has lower standards than you do when it comes down to careers/jobs, so why's that a problem? Just because he's not a materialistic normie like you and enjoys helping society what's wrong with that?
>>
>>68606295
I can't have my brother being a fucking LOSER.

>>68605606
He is rising up the ranks. He is currently shift trainer. Trains up the new workers. One LOSER training more losers.
>>
i can tell your an edge lord or a woman If your a woman then just tell him fuck me. If your an edge lord then just leave stop pissing him off
>>
>>68603828
MURDEROUS AUSSIE BUSHMEN KILLING ASIAN AND NIGGER TOURISTS

>>68606226

GET IN HERE. LAST WHITE PARADISE!!
>>
your a complete faggot, if hes happy then leave him alone, your the embarrassment fag
>>
>>68603828
I wonder how bored are those embassy officials
>>
>>68606573
Either push him harder to become general manager then a regional manager or try and convince him to opt out of that and into something better that could help him 'meet his goals easier'. For example talk about how if he was a buisness man he could do far more for the homeless by creating charities and other programs to aid them while also not having to worry about living paycheck to paycheck himself. That way he doesn't look like a loser trying to redeem himself by helping other losers but instead he looks like a generous business man taking pity on the peasants. Don't tell him that part though or he'll get turned off by it.
>>
>>68607062
That's the thing. He doesn't live paycheck to paycheck. I'll give him this, he's very good with money management. Very good, but he is a fucking LOSER earning shit money and he doesn't care!!!
>>
>>68607259
Then point out to him again he could have more money and therefore more money to help his precious bums. If he got a good enough job he could easily have more time to help out the needy. You have to paint the picture of what you want him to be into something he wants to be.
>>
>>68607259
>He doesn't live paycheck to paycheck. I'll give him this, he's very good with money management.
Then what is the goddamn problem you tea drinker? He's happy and financially stable, are you seriously this assmad because someone is happy?

I know this is a bait thread BTW SENPAI.
>>
>>68607828
Assuming OP has a brother (he doesn't) he is just angry that his brother is happy while he is miserable.
>>
>>68604395
This is the funniest shit I've read in awhile.
If not a bit sad that you actually think this way.
>>
Your brother has taken the first step toward being red pilled: realizing that money is just a tool of the Jews and should only be used insofar as it is necessary, not hoarded excessively. The next step is self-improvement but that takes time. Likely he's in between phases at the moment and is just trying to chill.

You on the other hand are a good goy and a shitty brother.
>>
>>68604799
exploding bile of ass cancer erupts over your chair, soiling your pant and the carpet. You squeezed too hard typing caps. Mommy has a fresh pair of pant in the washroom if you would like to change them. Just put your nickers in the basket and she'll soak then later.
>>
>>68603828
lol holy fuck those Russians might've stolen a buncha land but those bants are top notch
>>
>>68605163
No you are a fucking nigger . I bet you work at burger king and you want the spot at mcdonald so you made up this story .
>>
>>68605163
You are nothing and you will be forgotten for any actions you can even try to do in your life.
>>
Lol. Bitching on 4chan about some one who works at Mcd? I bet half of the thread here does. Or are NEETs.
Btw this has never happened.
>>
>>68605875
POO! DOO DOO! CACA!

POOOOO!
>>
>>68603828
>>68604395
I'm assuming this "brother" is actually you and you're here to vent
>>
>>68603828
I have a friend who has worked in the warehouse of a supermarket since leaving school. He is now 30. I've set him up with an interview at a college the same week another friend of mine set him up a job at a car insurance firm. He went to neither. Even though he laments about wanting to leave he claims he is worried about getting a new job that requires working a Saturday as that would interfere with going to watch Crystal Palace.

Some people are just lazy losers OP
>>
>>68603828
McDonalds promotes from within. Every member of corporate once worked the grills.

It is a fine place to work if you start early and show initiative.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.