[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Israel Public Affairs Committee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So when will your Führer speak to AIPAC?

I don't want to miss that shit show here on /pol/ :)
>>
>Implying he won't tell them to fuck off.

That's basically what he did the last time he spoke to a Jewish audience.
>>
>>68237002
>>Implying he won't tell them to fuck off.
Then he just wouldn't go. I bet there will be a yuge amount of ass kissing.
>>
He got torn apart pretty bad by Hillary. I think it's going to be a fucking mess tonight. Ever seen 10k people do a walkout at once? We might see it.

"Today, Americans and Israelis face currents of intolerance and extremism that threaten the moral foundations of our societies.
Now in a democracy, we’re going to have differences. But what Americans are hearing on the campaign trail this year is something else entirely: encouraging violence, playing coy with white supremacists, calling for 12 million immigrants to be rounded up and deported, demanding we turn away refugees because of their religion, and proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the United States.

Now, we’ve had dark chapters in our history before. We remember the nearly 1,000 Jews aboard the St. Louis who were refused entry in 1939 and sent back to Europe. But America should be better than this. And I believe it’s our responsibility as citizens to say so."
>>
>>68237479
Do the common American actually likes or even cares about the AIPAC? Why would this work as opposed to the other endless tentatives to call him racist and intolerant?

The boy who cried Shoah too much...
>>
>>68237479
If they walk out they'll just help him.
>>
>>68238293
/thread
>>
He's a campaigning candidate and it's a PAC, of course he'll tell them how much he loves everyone and shit.

PACs are absolutely worthless, what people trying to gain as much support as possible say to them is absolutely irrelevant.
>>
>>68238293
>>68237875

Republicans respect Jews for the most part. This isn't like BLM, or SJW protests that galvanize GOP. People will get deterred if this happens because the media will show it a million times. It'll be way more detrimental than previous protests if done in the massive scale I think will happen.
>>
>>68236780
Trump is good and sucking Israeli dick.
>>
>>68237875
>Do the common American actually likes or even cares about the AIPAC?

No, but the Jews control the media and the money.
You either suck their dick a bit, or the hatchet job on Trump will get even worse.

>>68238293
>If they walk out they'll just help him.
Domestically, maybe.
Most normies aren't redpilled like /pol/ is.
Internationally, it will be a disaster.
Actually, Trump already is hated outside the US, so who gves a fuck ?

kekity kek kek
>>
>>68238828
>but the Jews control the media and the money.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
>>68238741
>This isn't like BLM, or SJW protests

I don't think Trump voters can see the difference at this point. And many hate the Jews more than BLM.
>>
>>68238927
You should probably go read this thread.

>>68233539
>>
File: 20160319_094533.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160319_094533.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
>>68237419
Did you even see the last one? It included "i don't think you really want peace desu" and "i don't want your kike money" messages
>>
>>68241261
It was taken out of context. Just jokes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.