[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the United States continue to financially and militarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 24
Why does the United States continue to financially and militarily support Israel. What in the Hell do we get in return........ This isn't a bait thread, this is seriously asking WHY?

inb4 They are our biggest ally in the Middle East.....who the fuck cares.
>>
>>68233539
Because our country is cucked as fuck
>>
>>68233539
You get the jewish owned media and corporations of America to support the government.
>>
>>68233603
sounds about right..........but what in the hell do we get...... are there any benefits?
>>
File: 1457558533541.png (874 KB, 1271x710) Image search: [Google]
1457558533541.png
874 KB, 1271x710
>>68233539
Remember the 6 gorillion
>>
I'm just very curious to hear someone that actually thinks giving them billions a year is a good choice when we can't even pay for our own shit.
>>
We didn't have any enemies in the Middle East until we had a greatest ally
>>
:^)
>>
File: 1453372036557(2).png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1453372036557(2).png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>68233813
We don't just "give" them shit
>>
>>68233539
Every post in this thread will boil down to one thing: Kikes have inserted puppets into many western governments, and through "MUH HOLUPCAUST: 6 GORILLION EDITION" brainwashed practically every generation since WWII. This enables them to gain pity-dollars for atrocities never even committed.
In short they're just a fucking vampire nation with their leeching tendrils firmly planted in the anus of every nation worth mentioning. Also they murder innocent civilians and instigate wars that they have no part in.
>>
>>68233539
There is no reason.
Israel is a shit ally. They never help us in military operations.
>>
Jews control a large portion of American capital and most of them identify just as strongly with Israel as with the USA, even if they were born and raised in the USA. That's the problem with non-homogeneous societies, minority groups are wont to put their own interests above that of the nation at large.
>>
>>68233539
We "saved" them from le Ebil Hitler in WW2, they control our money, our News, god knows what else. They stole the plans for Atomic weapons gave them to the USSR, you name it they are involved. As for the why I have no clue.
>>
>>68233915
fair enough lol, not only do we give them stuff, they also forcefully take it, and lobby for it, and steal it.
>>
>>68233905
See you do that, but I am genuinely interested in your side of it as well, Im not trying to inflame the situation here, whats your view on it/?
>>
>>68233688

Nope. Only negatives.
>>
>>68233951
This
>>68233539
Also, they're the only stable democracy. Right now they're cucking us out of everything, but with a strong leader like Trump Israel could become very, very useful as a source of influence over the Middle East. Despite being so small, it's got a lot of power.
>>
>>68233539
Jews always take over the most powerful country and then collapse it thinking they are the enemy now in some delusional mind state
>>
>why does the country with 40% of the worlds Jews support a Jewish nation state
Seems pretty obvious
>>
The U.S. apparently gets "intelligence" from Israel. Whether it's actionable, just chatter or the entire line that we get intelligence from Israel is bullshit politicking, it seems like we're on the ass-end of the deal either way.
>>
>>68234360
thank you, this is the first response that kinda was on the positive side of the debate. I'd love to hear more reasoning, although I realize I might be on the wrong board for that lol.
>>
>>68233539
I honestly cant think of anything positive we recieve in return for backing gods chosen people while they are surrounded by animalistic subhumanity. It would be a fantastic reality show to watch if we dropped aipac and israel and pulled out of the region to let the russians handle things wouldnt it shlomos? Admit you need us as much as we need you or more and I will never speak another word of this.
>>
>>68234360
Trump would have to make Israel feel like the big man then because they throw temper tantrums every time they're shown their actual place.
>>
>>68233539
Because the US wisely knew a muslim hegemony would be disastrous for the west, just as much as the soviets wanted to support it.
>>
>>68233539

it's not a popular view

but it's mostly the fundamentalist christian lobby that let the jew get the foothold in the first place and the jews have made sure to never let go ever since
>>
>>68234218
Honestly? I don't know very much / care about military stuff. Pretty much unrelated to my life.

What I gather from a quick round of googling though is that the Israel develops weapons for the US, stores some military equipment, and provides intelligence.
>>
>>68234825
They literally gave NO fucks about us in the middle east until we helped create and bolster a jewish state....
>>
>>68234825
Supporting Israel to counter organized and militant sand nigs and Islamic states hasn't exactly gone great so far. It's almost like the mere presence of Israel emboldens them.
>>
>>68233539
The real answer is strategic importance.
If >real< war were to break out in the Middle East,
Israel would become one giant US base,
or Israel wouldn't exist.
>>
>>68235020
> almost

Imblying everything isnt going exactly how it was planned.
>>
>>68233539

I don't get why Americans like the question U.S. aid to Israel but ignore U.S. aid to other nations from the Middle East that fund radicals.

Israel at least provides intelligence, is an ally, is a democracy in a hostile region, and fight America's enemies such as Hezbollah & Hamas.
>>
>>68235028
The American public would never support total war in the middle east. Not even God Emperor Trump could sell a pile of stinking shit like that.
>>
>>68235151
>Democracy in a hostile region

As if that fucking matters. We will and have supported dictatorships, caliphates and theocracies if they oblige to American interests.
>>
File: 1458346061159.jpg (24 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1458346061159.jpg
24 KB, 600x606
>>68234799
So what if they throw a temper tantrum. Smack em in the face and tell them to do what we want or the punishment will be twice as bad the next time.

>mfw this was what my super based father did to me when I threw tantrums
>>
>>68233539
>Attacking Iraq will greatly benefit the Middle East.
t. Netanyahu
Lel
>>
it probably benefits american imperialist pig agenda.
apart from that, it could also be that jewish interests do have americans by at least one ball. The combination of both, could then result in the support we see for israel
>>
>>68233539
During the Cold War it made more sense. They are near the USSR and its allies and they would have actually been useful if we needed to fight them. They have so much power that not supporting them is political suicide for most politicians, so even if there are no longer as useful, they are still getting the same support.
>>
>>68235414
Then Israel directs the powerful kike lobbies to go in hard on vulnerable politicians and summon up the anti-semitism boogieman. Some people are so genuinely afraid of that they placate little Israel who stops their feet and ultimately gets what they want.
>>
>>68233539
Just one of many bad deals that Trump plans to fix.
>>
Because we have the balls to do what you can't.
>>
>>68233539

To stop the caliphate from reforming that continued for 1400 years since mohammad, but in particular because since it was dismantled in 1922 the next caliphate according to islamic prophecy is that of the mahdi, which muslims believe will unite all factions of islam under him, and will rule as a singular emperor over all muslim nations creating a massive caliphate. This is why they are going crazy over in the middle east with isis and these things, trying to facilitate the conditions for the mahdi to arrive. Since part of the islamic prophecy of the arrival of the mahdi is a massive muslim civil war that is initiated by an army with black flags. Which he then becomes the solution of this conflict with several major muslim factions fighting for who gets to rule the caliphate, they then give him the emperor status instead and then he reigns with 7 years of peace according to islamic prophecy.

This is the same reason for the sykes picot agreement and the attempt to secularize the middle east with kemal attatürk in turkey for instance, and why israel is "best ally" because it's trying to be a thorn in the side of islamic fundamentalism.

Untill obama and bush went in and destabilized the area with bad decisionmaking. But look up muslim brotherhood aswell it's heavily involved in attemping to recreate this caliphate.

Israel is not very interested in that because according to Islam he will turn against the jews in israel and desire to "liquidate" them and conquer Israel for Islam. So if the caliphate reforms you have the little nation of israel and a massive caliphate surrounding it of say 1.6 billion muslims wanting to kill the jews.
>>
>>68235171
>Forgets about 9/11.
Pretty sure we could have went to war with all of the middle east and part of africa after that shitstorm of network shitposting.
>>
>>68235151
last time i checked hezbollah and hamas weren't exactly super enemies to anybody but israel, and are only our enemies because we support israel. I don't ignore other nations in that region, I just was curious about this one.
>>
File: fucking dirty jew.jpg (51 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
fucking dirty jew.jpg
51 KB, 500x592
>>68233539
>>
>>68235974
What is that, attack dictators like Iraq..... oh wait you didn't help....... or Afghanistan..... oh wait you didn't help. What do you do other than pussy foot around and play war with a tiny state within your borders.
>>
>>68236322
Iraq and Afghanistan weren't total war by actual definition my friend.
>>
>>68233539

They develop a lot of military and industrial technology we use.

Also the Mossad is a better intelligence agency than the CIA and they share information with us.

There are significant political constituencies in the USA which support it for other reasons, especially evangelical christians and wealthy jews.
>>
>>68236425
Typical muslim
>>
>>68235974
You build apartment buildings, play pretend war and cry to America. Your balls might as well be the rubbers ones you get from vending machines for a quarter.
>>
>>68236577
typical Jew, calling anybody against their views Muslim
>>
>>68236692
Nah, just the Swedes :^)
>>
>>68236510
What military Tech ? and Mossad is really good at spying on us, not much else.
>>
>>68236764
Rofl, fair enough, you got my shekels there kikebro
>>
One reason is so that they can bully or threaten the other middle eastern states, which then demand US protection in exchange for favors. The most important favor is selling their oil in USD to increase demand for the currency. The USD isn't gold-backed anymore, but it is the only currency that can buy oil. So in a way, it is oil-backed.
>>
You're all obsessed with removing kebab but cry when America supports the biggest kebab removers.
>>
File: trump-can-save-israel.png (31 KB, 400x165) Image search: [Google]
trump-can-save-israel.png
31 KB, 400x165
>>68235909
Of course, selling his daughter to a zog was the first step in to making Israel even greater again :^)
>>
>mfw there are people posting ITT who still support trump
How is it even possible to be this cucked?
>>
>>68236843
Oy vey, good goy
>>
>>68236790
This anon is extremely uninformed.

Dont be like him.
>>
>>68236867
The kebabs they remove are small potatoes since the actual kebabs outnumber them. They do offensives to feel like big guys but they know they wouldn't stand a chance in a concentrated war against them without U.S. intervention.
>>
>>68233539

They have a lot of connections to powerful people throughout this country. Think of these guys as a giant fraternity where everyone is looking out for each other and helping each other leapfrog into powerful positions. They also own the largest lobby in the country, and we all know how lobbyists pull the strings. To make a long story short, they hold a huge amount of influence and power, so when they all want to throw a lot of money at a shared vanity project, it's obviously going to happen.
>>
>>68233539
Well as the way I view it, we have to have an ally of some sort for power projection in the middle east. Of all of the prospective allies, Israel is the one that has the most in common with us and the one that has been the least inflammatory. Furthermore theres the old adage of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

should the palestinians or the Saudis prove to be more beneficial, i think my ideas would shift. Until then, i support the shekel merchant because it'll be a cold day in hell when Habib decides to stop saying Death to America.
>>
>>68236577
Typical jew uses the holocaust for literally every arguement they encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH8VG38tkn4
>>
>>68233539
Because Isreal kills sandniggers
>>
File: cat - Copy.jpg (23 KB, 299x199) Image search: [Google]
cat - Copy.jpg
23 KB, 299x199
>>68233539
NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ISRAEL.

AIPAC (Israeli money) somehow convinces our politicians that there are many Americans who actually care about Israel. It isn't true, but they receive campaign funding from Israelis (channeled through things like AIPAC) to say they support Israel.
>>
>>68233539
We are basically your tool to control the Mid East.. So that means oil and military superiority over kebabs.

or the merchant meme and stuff..
>>
File: jävla ratnose.jpg (32 KB, 618x619) Image search: [Google]
jävla ratnose.jpg
32 KB, 618x619
>>68236577
without the holocause you are nothing but thieves and bandits, and if im being generous, not even a million jews died during WW2. You filthy rats almost started a civil war in germany no wonder u got treated so badly fucking ratnose.
>>
>>68233539

You get a military base in Israel and somebody to field-test your weapons.
>>
>>68236996
I was honestly asking? what military tech did they make that we use on a constant basis?
>>
>>68233539
The American people are overwhelmingly opposed to giving our tax money to Israel, but our politicians are traitors who eagerly serve their Jewish elite masters at the expense of this country.
>>
>>68237040
You mentioned the Holocaust, not me :^)

Also Bibi is a huge Douche. I wouldn't pay any mind to a single word coming out of that fucker's mouth.
>>
>>68237173
We don't get a military base on Israeli soil, unless you mean by proxy
>>
Because the Jews are winning.

Pick any media outlet and you'll see who manipulates the masses.

For example, Reddit. Owned by Advance Publication, an 8 billion dollar Jewish mass media outlet. You think the Berncuck Sanders propaganda on that website is spontaneous and natural? If so, you are a bigger fool than the naive broke ass white apologists on there giving money to his campaign. A campaign already funded by an a 8 billion dollar company and George Soros.

How about John Oliver and his random clips of everything wrong with Trump, even going as far to dig up his ancestors. Follow the money, HBO is owned by Time Warner, just another company founded by a Jew, Steven Jay Rechnitz. Oh wait, he changed his name as all snakes do, goes by Steve Ross to fool the goyim.
>>
File: 1458540465046.jpg (46 KB, 700x501) Image search: [Google]
1458540465046.jpg
46 KB, 700x501
Why the hate on Israel? Their leaders are asking Eurojews to move out to the homeland. And Europe will be begging the IDF to come remove kebab for them.
>>
>>68237173

We get that from tons of other countries without the political baggage.
>>
>>68237389
I never said it was a good deal.
>>
>>68236491
>>68236687
You know you should be grateful.
You only pay for 20% of our military budget.
>>
>>68234943
So absolutely fuck all really, in return for guaranteed protection, oil and billions of dollars of aid money. Fuck off kike scum. You are dirty leeches that destroy any society you are allowed in to. Why do you think you've been kicked out of every single country across the history of time?
>>
>>68237173
We have those in Jordan and they don't cry publicly like fucking children the way Israel does.
>>
>>68237372
ah yes...... moving the jews to the homeland, leaving even more room for Turks and other Mudslimes to move in.
>>
>>68237372
Good goy
>>
File: 1450890265794.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1450890265794.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>>68235496
They've been pushing for the destabilization of the region for decades.
Every fucking kike will distance themselves from Bibi, but never forget they keep electing him in.
And thanks to the recent wikileaks cables, it is obvious Jared Cohen at Google has used the company to foment the Arab Spring along with the Obama administration.
>>
>>68237523
All Hail Jordan, our true Ally in the Middle East
>>
File: six-million-myth.jpg (71 KB, 464x549) Image search: [Google]
six-million-myth.jpg
71 KB, 464x549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
>>
Trump realizes this and doesn't buy the bullshit that they're our greatest ally as all the politicians say. Your best friend wouldn't beg for a shit ton of money
>>
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>68237506
>you've been kicked out of every single country across the history of time
>A buck toothed BRIT

Ok bro :^)
>>
>>68235852
Lobbyists? What lobbyists?
>>
>>68237207
SMAW, air decoys to fool ground based radars, m120 mortar system, MRAPs and many more things develpoed in Israel that we buy from them. Also they provide intelligence in the region that no other countries can provide us. The meme of "greatest ally" isnt just a meme, its very true. As much as I hate how they influence our government and in fact are members of our government, it is democracy and they play the game very well.
>>
Muslims would love to steal information on the iron dome. Isreal has the best air defense in the middle east. The entire area is uphill and flat on top. Historicly no one has been able hold onto Isreal for very long except Hebrews and Coptic Christians. Mossad is legendary.

Most of the social justice warriors who complain about Isreal and openly defend muslims are brainwashed cuckolds who generally aren't old enough to remember 9/11. Our ties to Isreal pisses them off without rhyme or reason (which is pretty cool.)

Oh boo hoo... Isreal is to tough on terrorists... boo hoo... OP is that one merchant Mohammed allowed to live because he kneeled down and kissed his toes. Dumb cuckold.
>>
>>68237751
Personally I'd rather have the stereotype of bad teeth than the stereotype of being a parasite who can only exist on the goodwill of actual powerful people.
>>
File: 1458343158735.jpg (66 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
1458343158735.jpg
66 KB, 540x557
>>68237505

>mfw Israel is so weak 1/5 of their military has to be paid for by the US
>>
File: george washington.jpg (67 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
george washington.jpg
67 KB, 850x400
We were warned
>>
>>68237790
Ha, I love that he hates on lobbyists, he may not be controlled by lobbyist money, but He SUREEEE does love using them for himself.
>>
>>68236577
fuck off you leech.I hope muslims bomb you into oblivion.Then the western world has an excuse to annihilate muslims.2 of the greatest problems of mankind solved.
>>
>>68237790
If the kike lobby summoned up the anti-semitism boogieman on Trump he would capitulate, like every other Western candidate or politician in the history of the world.
>>
>>68235605
Yeah, but thats after they decided to go with the US, for a while the new government considered siding with the USSR.

>From late 1944,Joseph Stalinadopted apro-Zionistforeign policy, apparently believing that the new country would besocialistand would speed the decline of Britishinfluence in theMiddle East. Accordingly, in November 1947, the Soviet Union, together with the other Soviet bloccountries voted in favor of theUnited Nations Partition Plan for Palestine,which paved the way for the creation of the State of Israel. On May 17, 1948, three days afterIsrael declared its independence, the Soviet Union officially grantedde jurerecognition of Israel, becoming only the second country to recognise the Jewish state (preceded only by the United States'de factorecognition) and the first country to grant Israelde jurerecognition.

>Golda Meirwas appointed Israel's minister plenipotentiaryto the Soviet Union, with her term beginning on 2 September 1948 and ending in March, 1949.During her brief stint in the USSR, Meir attendedRosh HashanahandYom Kippurservices at theMoscow Choral Synagogue.

The irony that the USSR supported Judaism but put down Orthodox Christianity.
>In addition to the diplomatic support, arms from Czechoslovakia, part of the Soviet bloc, were crucial to Israel in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. During the war, the Soviet Union supported Israel when it was attacked by Arab countries that opposed the1947 United Nations General Assembly resolutionfor the partition ofPalestineinto a Jewish and an Arab state.
>>
>>68237372
ErdoÄŸan sucking up to his masters even on 4chan
>>
>>68237865
We kicked ass way before you gave us your measly 3 bil.
>>
>>68233539
They shill for stupid shit we do overseas. Vote with us in UN. That's about it I think.
>>
>>68237862
Good thing they're just stereotypes right? :^)
>>
The Ottoman Empire will rise again. Give us your Jews if you don't want them.
>>
>>68238096
Kek
>>
>>68237986
We give you heaps more than that shlomo.
>>
>>68238180
You don't burger goy
>>
>>68237986
You fight little baby offensives that add up to fuckall internationally. You're essentially a bald guy with a small dick who buys a Ferrari get laid.
>>
>>68233539
the 6 million, hamas, neocons probably also will say "to help democracy in the middle east" or some shit
>>
>>68237815
We could develop that stuff, haha , they used our money to develop all these things anyways.
>>
>>68238129
Sure bro but it looks like you're kinda busy right now having your capital bombed by Kurds/ISIS :^)
>>
Because at this point they're the only ally we have there, and therefore a safe place to store shit for operations. We could feasibly get some Muslim buddies but it would take years to repair the damage we've caused
>>
>>68238210
You obviously don't know much about Israel's history
>>
>>68237986
Kikes always lie. Its almost guaranteed.

During the first twenty years following Israel's independence, United States policy in theMiddle Eastwas driven by two major policy concerns: The prevention of an arms race in theNear East, and the prevention of the spread ofSovietinfluence. TheTruman Administrationpromulgated the Tripartite Declaration of 1950for these reasons, as well as to guarantee the territorialstatus quodetermined by 1949 Armistice Agreements. Israel's main military patron at the time was France, which supported Israel by providing it with advanced military equipment and technology, such as the Dassault Mystèrefighter-bomber aircraft. Initially, the U.S. government resisted pressure by Israel andArab countries in the region to sell them advanced weapons. In response to the supply of advanced fighter aircraft by theUSSRtoIraqand theUnited Arab Republic, the U.S. government agreed to sellMIM-23 Hawkanti-aircraft missiles to Israel in 1962, as a "specific action designed to meet a specific situation" which "by no means constitutes change in U.S. policy in area.". The Hawk system was approved on the grounds that it was a "purely defensive" weapon. Later, whenJordan threatened to turn to theUSSRfor weapons, the U.S. agreed to sell tanks and jet aircraft to Jordan in order to prevent the spread of Soviet influence, and agreed to sell similar systems to Israel.

>In the early 1960s, the U.S. government sought to establish a regional arms limitation agreement in the Middle East. The initiative lost in early 1965 after it was disclosed that the U.S. had been supplying weapons to Israel viaWest Germany since 1962, under the terms of a 1960 secret agreement to supply Israel with $80 million worth of armaments. The remainder of the agreement was fulfilled publicly, following its disclosure by the U.S., with Israel receiving shipments ofM48 Pattontanks in 1965 andA-4E Skyhawkattack aircraft in 1968
>>
And your boy babies too. Everyone knows the burgers are behind the bombings
>>
>>68234631
We don't get shit from them

Our IC knows that we're cucked and can't do anything

we are a vassal state of internationalist jews and they use Israel as a way to maintain right wing jewish ethnic groups
>>
>>68238298
We're talking about current Israel you dumb kike. Don't change the subject just because I'm correct that you're an ineffectual wolf who only blows down straw houses because they know they can't handle the brick one without America.
>>
>>68238208
From 2001-2015 I think we gave you something like 16billion and we share tech and intelligence. Dont act like you can do what your people are doing on your own. Sometimes israelis can be extremely pretentious.
>>
i notice there is a slow trend to make jews accepted on /pol/. don't let jews brainwash you to like them /pol/.
>>
Israel is a war proxy to accomplish US influence goals in the region. It's politically distasteful for the US to get involved in fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon so they enable the Israelis to do it instead. US also relied on them to bomb Syria and Iraq nuke reactor attempts because again congress won't let Americans take care of business so proxies are used.

Obama/Hillary gambled on Morsi and the muslim brotherhood to be the new proxies to fight Iran and Hamas yet he utterly failed so back to the Israeli proxy support
>>
>>68238488
Didn't you read my first post? Because that's what you replied to. You're obviously not very smart
>>
>>68238641
It equals to more or less 3 bil annualy. Not very good at math I guess..
>>
>>68238245
I think what they use our money for is buying military equipment among other things. But youre probably right, we could have developed it but would we have? Without a need for it we wouldnt create it would we? Its supply and demand, a merchants greatest ally.
>>
>>68238764
Not to mention it's not actual money, it's weapons.
>>
Isn't Israel effectively America's aircraft carrier of the Middle East?
>>
File: Polandball3.png (178 KB, 636x821) Image search: [Google]
Polandball3.png
178 KB, 636x821
>>68233539
>>
>>68238860
Jordan is a better Westernized ally that doesn't whine or direct its special interests against us every time things don't go their way.
>>
>>68238764
I realize that and no im not very good at math ill admit but what I am good at is not having the topic changed on me. You cannot do what you do without us. Admit it you shitheads thats all I ever want from you. And besides, 3bil a year is better than nothing isnt it? How much do you give us in return?
>>
You hear a lot about so called jews on this board and almost none of them are Hebrews... yet alone real practicing jews. I've never met once. Meanwhile, anyone with a funny nose is apparently a jew.

If you point out how silly is SJWs and random twelve year olds become angry for no reason. Then they fallow it up with "B--Bu-But stormfront says this.."
>>
>>68238860
Since when does America gain anything from making enemies of Iran, Syria, Egypt, etc.?
Did we gain anything from the Iraq war- or did we lose trillions of dollars and thousands of lives?
You have it backwards, we're their slaves.
>>
>>68233539
Israel works as a command post for the US in the Middle East. If Israel was in Europe, the US wouldn't give a flying fuck about it.
>>
>>68233688
Jews are a minority in the USA. The only reason I see to give them billions is to created more religious drones and ruin people's lives.
>>
>>68238851
which cost ....... OH WOW IS IT MONEY!~~! either way its money out of the taxpayers wallet
>>
>>68235028

If a real war were to break out, we'd just invade some country and make it our base. We have like 7 Nimitz carriers, no ME power is going to be able to defend against that. If our carriers aren't enough then the situation will have probably gone nuclear by that time anyway.
>>
>>68238860
No we don't launch operations out of israel.... so no
>>
>>68239059
Of course we can.
Proof is we did it before we had your support.
And we give you a lot of things in return. Things like Intel, tech.. We're just as helpful to you as you are to us
>>
>>68238649
Shouldn't you go cuck yourself? We aren't stopping at the gates of Vienna this time.
>>
File: 1457728204790.png (243 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457728204790.png
243 KB, 500x281
>post yfw israel will fall in your lifetime
>>
>>68237957
>>68239070
>name+tripfagging in a board with id

Boy you must really like attention. Here, have some more, don't say we've never given you anything :^)
>>
>>68239037
Jordan pumps terrorists out like Zarqawi the guy who started AQI with tons of Jordanian money. The royal family doesn't approve but it's still filled with derkas who want to kill Americans.
>>
>>68235151

Daily reminder that OBL used Israel as his prime justification for 9/11.
>>
>>68239313
Literally who: the country
>>
>>68238930
Why is Israel cubed shaped in these?
>>
>>68239265
boy I sure do miss when every one in the middle east didn't want to kill us
>>
>>68239265
Iraeli education everyone.

When did you do anything regarding nation building or even removing kebab without the help of the US?

I agree we help EACH OTHER for the better of both of our nations in terms of defense, but jewish lobbyists fuck us up on social issues. We were fine without socialism and now look at us.
>>
>>68233539
Fucking Americans can never do anything if they don't get something in return.
>>
>>68239479
>implying they stopped
>>
>>68237173
>>68237389
>>68237523

The only thing US has in israel is a couple of radar towers.

Yet the US has full bases in iraq, afghanistan, jordan, saudi arabia, yemen, oman, quatar, etc etc

You can say middle east arabs are more US ally than israel
>>
>>68239262
That you know of. Geographically and strategically, Israel is a valuable ally to the US. "Influence" is an ill-defined word but it's something that the world's super powers have strived towards for thousands of years - that's what Israel is to America.
>>
>>68239573
Says the american.......
>>
>>68239436
Literally jew: the country
>>
>>68239468
Jewish Physics
>>
>>68239436
So? the only reason you're still relevant is because you're still gunning down kids like they're vietnamese child soldiers
>>
File: obama.jpg (52 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
52 KB, 620x350
>>68233539
>inb4 They are our biggest ally in the Middle East.....who the fuck cares.
This is literally Obama's twisted thinking. He shits on allies and helps enemies get stronger.
>>
>>68239413
His prime justification/buttrage was American military bases in Saudi Arabia, and an American cruise missile sold to Israel that leveled an apartment bldg in Lebanon full of civilians.

However his real reasons, he was a bored aristocrat who lived like a prince and wanted to be a famous rebel like Che Guevara
>>
>>68239493
Look up the six day war bitch.
>>
>>68239647
The rich and ruling class derkas want the terrorists and crazies out as much as we do so they can safely have Ferrari dealers and steakhouses in their neighborhoods without incurring the wrath of insurgents.
>>
>>68233539
>https://twitter.com/nghsclarke?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

because it costs us almost nothing. 2Billion a year compared to almost a trillion a year for NATO.
>>
>>68239665
That's right :)
>>68239765
No, it's because we're not a third world shithole
>>
>>68239851
the war where israel (the country with unlimited funding from US) against a ragtag team of dumb arabs with old soviet equipment

look up 2006 war you nog
>>
>>68239926
Finally
Pol is so uninformed
>>
>>68239941
You're not a third world shithole, you're a first world shithole with rocket attacks and an inflated sense of self-worth. You're gold-plated garbage.
>>
>>68239070

Name a single battle other than Iraq that wasn't instigated by Islamists. Name one! You can't because Islamists always attack first then deflect the blame on someone else. We've been at war with Islam since the barbary wars! Even the crusades where a direct response to these people killing Christians, migrants, and merchants. (They attacked first.)

And if you give them a single inch of an advantage they'll try taking over that little Hebrew reservation too.

It's called SELF DEFENSE You cuckold.
>>
>>68239851
I did, all i could find was how you killed a bunch of our sailors....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>>
>>68239973
The kd ratio still holds up
>>
>>68239941
i'd rather be a shit than a shit covered in sprinkles
>>
>>68240064
What? I thought we were fighting a bunch of babies with sticks and rocks
Make up your mind
>>
File: k4R5KUV.png (778 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
k4R5KUV.png
778 KB, 500x750
We give you plenty.
>>
Apparently /Pol/ loves islamic butt-rape. Here you go Mohammed... please take my wife.

Stupid cuckolds.
>>
>>68240156
Luckily were not either
>>
>>68239265
>give Intel tech

Intel employs people in Israel, but the technology developed there is not given to the US; rather, it must be bought. I don't get a free supply of Intel products simply because I live in the US.
>>
>>68240112
kd is very bad, considering you're supported by US and having good equipment VS a ragtag team of dumb shiite lebanese with rusty AKs, you could say you got your ass kicked

but wars are not about the kd ratio, it's about tactical wins, Say, didn't you lose so much land during that war?
>>
>>68239851
> six day shoah, funded mainly by the US.

I think we're done here.
>>
>>68238851
That's like poor people getting mad when you give em a subway sandwich and really they want $10 to go buy booze. Fuckin assholes
>>
>>68237790
>Lobbyists? What lobbyists?

Exactly.
This is most dangerous thing that Trump is doing and saying.
All the hate is because he can't be controlled.. for now.

I dont know if he has money for a full presidential campaign.
>>
>>68240379
In a perfect world we would pull out our support of Israel and let both sides eat each other.
>>
>>68233539

Seriously, who the fuck cares?

Establish the nation state in 1948 and claim it's because of a historical right.

MFW
>why not establish Canaan 2.0?

I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another. - Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>68240432
Intel as in intelligence you idiot
>>68240432
The kd holds up kid. We don't have to worry about tactical bullshit with this much power in our hands.
>>68240457
Oh, I think we are..
>>
>>68240102

After 9/11 during the war we bombed 500 Canadians by mistake. You don't see Canada looking to cut ties with us.
>>
>Kikes and kebabs have been arguing about the holy land and the birthplace of a baby for thousands of years and we're obligated to play nanny to this shit

It's terrible.
>>
>>68240656
Because Canada said sorry and moved on.
>>
>>68240488
Pfft haha
For someone who probably earns minimum wage in a country that gives us a chump change worth of weapons you sure feel entitled don't you? Kek. Go eat a burger fat kid
>>
>>68233539
because we can develope technology at a fraction of the price.
furthermore, you aid us enough to survive no grow into a empire.
most of american foriegn policy is preventing any nation from becomeing an empire and balkinazation.
even our country is going towwards a 2 state solution
>>
>>68240632
Don't capitalize "intel" next time, friend.
>>
WE WUZ CHOSEN AND SHITS

>>68237630
>not available
I want to watch that
>>
>>68240744
Canada and the UK stopped calling for US air support in Afghanistan after, then quickly controlled the entire Hemland province which was the "Taliban homeland" and ground zero of all the fighting.

After it was given back to Americans they quickly lost control because their air support just hit Habeeb the kebab salesman and they refused to get out of their Humvees and patrol. Now 5 districts are in Taliban control in that province http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/world/asia/a-5th-district-in-helmand-province-falls-to-the-taliban.html?_r=0

Afghanistan is another place where we should have just bombed them into submission of handing over Bin Laden then let them keep their shithole state instead of staying there 15 years
>>
>>68240724
your goverment is not 'obligated' to any of this shit, your goverment WANTED this

first, the bongs create israel for god-knows-why reason, and then your goverment supports israel militarily, that didn't disgruntle the arabs much but.. you started creating proxy terrorist groups aka qaeda and taliban, and you used that as a reason to go through war in afghanistan, but then you kill your own citizens (Fucking 9/11) and blame arabs for it. and you procceed to topple saddam (which was the only good leader in the middle east)

You brought this on your self.

BUT MUH ALLIES
>>
>>68240813
I'm a ups driver. Last year I made $96,000 for the year. I'm expecting to make over $100k this year. My hourly rate is just under $37 per hour. That's just about $30 per hour over the minimum wage rate. I'm not entitled. I busted my ass for almost a decade for this.
>>
>>68235974
9/11?
>>
>>68241124
Like I said before, burgers and Eurotrash will be begging the JDF to finish the job.
>>
Hurrr Durrr... lets just stop supporting a very very very defensive area and give it to islamic terrorists. That's your plan? Why don't you allow Achmed to screw your wife and daughter while you're at it.
>>
There hasn't been a less sensible and balanced partnership between two nations since the Bolsheviks backstabbed the Ukrainian anarchists twice and the anarchists still came back for a third betrayal.
>>
>>68241440
We would literally have no issues if we would've stayed out of the middle east to begin with.
>>
>>68235151
That so called aid to other nations is only a bribe so they don't mess with Israel.
>>
>>68241518
We would also have less oil. And nobody would tade for it in US dollars. And we wouldnt have such a large presence worldwide.
>>
>>68241518
You had to because of oil, but now US is the biggest energy producing country and almost entirely self reliant which is why Obama doesn't give a shit what goes on there except to make token gestures of support to past allies.

Middle east now africa tier in terms of Western gov foreign policy portfolios
>>
>>68237257
Dual citizen government should have been abolished before it happened in the bill of rights. We have to right to not be governed by foreign citizens. Jefferson didn't have the foresight to see how slimey the kikes really are. :(
>>
>>68233539
one word
Rothschild
>>
>>68235151
We shouldn't be worried about aiding other shit stained countries but first fix our problems
>>
File: sure you do.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
sure you do.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
>>68235974
>>
>>68233539
>>68233603
>>68233688
OMFG! Thank you. Here I thought I was the only questioning this shit. I mean seriously Israel bought us nothing but trouble and their policy basically robbed us of the higher moral standing.

Fuck you kikes. I want my tax money back. At least the other Arab nations give us oil and shit. What the fuck do you give us? Nothing but trouble. I find it hilarious those kikes had the balls to act arrogant thinking they are better than the muslims just because they kill a bunch of people from a pseudo-state that doesn't have a military. But when it comes to an actual muslim state such as Iran they pussied out and was begging us to sacrifice our own blood for their shitty nation.
>>
I'm one of the "cuck pseudo-intellectual cuckservative RINO bible-thumping dingbats" who supports Israel, and we have no need to send them money. It only makes them weaker, and more dependent on us.
>>
>>68240656
USS Liberty was intentional as a false flag.
You should know better goy
>>
>>68237986
You cant even handle a few dirt farming Palestinians. Youre truly a pathetic people.. A race of parasites.
>>
>>68237986
Is that way you kikes pussied out and were begging us to sacrifice our own blood to invade Iran? You talk big for a nation of pusssies.
>>
>>68236491
iraq was not related to us, inb4 bibi was not part of the goverment at the time.
afganistan was also unrelated to us and we are not part of nato.
furthermore, bush was tring to prevent it from becoming muslims vs christians. thats why he kept saying islam is a religion of peace as in america is not at war with islam but at war with al qaeda. bringing israel in would have done the exact opposite, uniting the arab world against you.
>>
File: RTR39YZT.jpg (70 KB, 870x580) Image search: [Google]
RTR39YZT.jpg
70 KB, 870x580
>>68242626
>>
All of these Muslim loving cucks lol

Here's one: Continuously pwns the Islamic world

Good enough ally for me
>>
>>68236491
You think they'll help you for free? You gotta up the child support payments, infidel.
>>
>>68243713
Listen undercover Kike. Pwning a pesudo-state like Palastine does not count and pwning the islamic world. I mean why else would Israel pussy out and beg America to invade an actual Muslim State like Iran?

Fucker think you can get away from stealing my tax dollars? Fuck you kikes. I hope the Arab states conquer your shithole.
>>
>>68241518

Islamists always ATTACK FIRST. They INSTIGATE IT! People are always forced to defend themselves against the middle east no matter what. It doesn't matter how peaceful a country is because they will always attack you.

Just within the last five years alone they've attacked Belgium, Canada, Isreal, France, England, Germany, America. They've attacked their own people. *Sigh...* they've attacked Buddhists. You're beyond cucked.

>>68241655
More like this...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

We bribe them for airspace and bridges you idiot.
>>
Ahhh...

Do you smell that?
That's the smell of butthurt murifats
Stay mad plebs :^)
>>
The founding members of the Palestinian Liberation Army are actually from Lebanon. And ironicly, they'll tell Arabic Christians who've lived in Isreal their entire lives to move out or die.
>>
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 1536x1353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 1536x1353
http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

Read this. It succinctly explains exactly WHY Israel is not only NOT an ally, but how this "alliance" is actually encouraging terrorism and negatively effects the country.

Fuck Israel and fuck aipac.
>>
>>68244266
Egypt, Syria, Jordan, all pwned

Duuuuuur, now kill yourself mental midget
>>
You don't want America to trade things with the only halfway decent country in the middle east?

Why?
>>
>>68245706
Because Israel takes our tax dollars dood

Nevermind the Muslims they pwn, or us funding Europe, the UN, and muh refugees

It's da joos XDD
>>
File: 1457933513417.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1457933513417.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>68240282
>DC anything
>good
>>
top kek how many jews allegedly died in WW2 and how many American deaths were there?

GOD DAMNIT MUH 400 THOUSAND
>>
>>68245608

>> is actually encouraging terrorism and negatively effects the country.

How dare you post a picture of Cpt. America along with your sissy SJW & islam apologetic nonsense. Allowing them wipe out that Hebrew reservation will encourage terrorism and negatively effect the entire world.
>>
Just look up project paperclip, it's payment for letting us keep the nazi scientists after wwii. ..
>>
>>68233539
Because Israel allows us to conquer muzzies.
>>
File: JEWS.jpg (225 KB, 1686x721) Image search: [Google]
JEWS.jpg
225 KB, 1686x721
>>
AIPAC owns our politicians. You can't become a big whig in the US without support from them, and they represent Israel's interests over America's.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.