[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are young people struggling to get a job and reproduce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1458107417218.jpg (188 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458107417218.jpg
188 KB, 1140x1600
Why are young people struggling to get a job and reproduce?
>>
>>68206040
you mean young white men
>>
>>68206040
Cause the first world is importing the third world rather than give help to the young.
>>
>>68206160
Boomers are sellout cunts.
>>
They are whinging cunts who can't/won't adapt to anything outside their extremely narrow comfort zones.
>>
Because they've been told their whole lives that success is achieved by going to college and earning b.s. liberal arts degrees, which was a lie.
>>
>>68206221
Then their parents are stupid and clearly ruined them.
>>
>>68206040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
Dumb, weed and ice addicted 20 year old white australians are breeding though lmao
>>
>>68206040
I'd say incapable parents. Wait to see how children of these generations turn out.
>>
>>68206040
Because there are no jobs.
No jobs, no kids.
>>
>>68206040
They weren't raised properly.

They don't compare to people who have decades of experience.

There is not enough low hanging fruit left.

The kikes sold out many industries in favor of slave labor.

Nobody wants to work shit jobs.
>>
>>68206349
The world is stupid and ruined them. Nowadays we tell everyone they are special, noone fails at everything, everyone should get exactly what they want. If they can't get the exact job that correlates to their retarded degree, they won't take it. They aren't interested in working their way up. Everything now now now.
>>
File: 1458334129746.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458334129746.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
Lack of culing of the population. Mixed with longer life expectancy. On top of retirement welfare going to hell so all the old people are keeping the positions they are in. Plus a job market that has shifted from industrial to office based. Basicly a bunch of reasons.
>>
>>68206728
Speak for yourself abo.
>>
>>68181973
Read Quigley's "Tragedy & Hope" to see how the decline of civilizations inevitably go.

Lower birth rates, growing old person population, outsourcing, importing, etc. It's all perfectly in line with ancient history and patterns. Quigley predicted the exact trajectory of America's decline and the rise of China based on the key figures of birth rates, etc
>>
>>68207093
Fuck off maple nigger. Go prepare your cuck shed.
>>
Usually only lurk here after a few drinks, so try to bare with me....

Part of the problem is that many millenials have lost the desire for hands on blue collar jobs and are all competing for a small portion of white collar type jobs. When they complain about there inability to break into work force and make a real living they are usually shut down and nothing constructive comes of it.

I have noticed some key problems in many of the companies I have worked for. Most had a very real problem with giving new employee's the appropriate training, combined with ridiculous expectations that they can perform to the same level as people with 10 or 20 years of experience. Naturally when these new employee's fail to meet unreasonable expectations they get pushed out of the company. What really gets my goat is that a lot of these older guys can be hypocrites that can't seem to remember that they were once young and dumb and had a less then stellar on the job record. Compounding these problems is that most of these kids looking for blue collar work have to compete with a never ending supply of Mexicans that will work for less and work longer hours in nightmare conditions. From a business perspective hiring the poor white kid is almost out of the question. The final nail in the coffin is the way our society and education system has systematically demonized blue collar type work. No wonder half of them won't even bother with it. Even if there is blue collar work that can potentially net +100k if your willing to work hard...

But try talking about the merits of blue collar work and people will look at you like suggested prostitution or something; disheartening to say the least.
>>
>>68208424
I want to know how to get one of these 100k blue collar jobs.
>>
>>68208703
Honestly it is pretty much white collar that spends time outside at that point, underwater welding is booming but it requires balls and like 5 years of training,
>>
>>68206040
They're "struggling" to get a job because they were raised by aging hippie grandparents and nonchalant gen X'ers, which made them lazy, entitled little dickheads. They don't reproduce because they don't have sex
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.