[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing that /pol/ isn't even the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: 180px-Stormweenie.jpg (7 KB, 180x271) Image search: [Google]
180px-Stormweenie.jpg
7 KB, 180x271
How does it feel knowing that /pol/ isn't even the best board on 4chan for political discussion any more.

Someone disagrees with you on /his/, you're met with a well-informed response from someone who is actually educated and knows what they're talking about. On /pol/ if someone disagrees with you, it's the usual tedious namecalling because people on here know nothing about politics or history or religion or culture.

Your board is shit, and you have nothing to worry about regarding the Jews making a black guy have sex with your (future) girlfriends seeing as how you'll forever be virgins.
>>
Ok cuck, why don't you go back there and stay there?
>>
File: 1458026195124.jpg (161 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
1458026195124.jpg
161 KB, 600x757
>/his/

A failing poster from a failing board, they're down, they're on their way out, the ratings are horrible, just horrible.

No memes, no banter, they're losers....they're losers.
>>
>implying you'll get a response other than ">>>/pol/"
lmao
>>
>>67773105
>Failing

Guessing you went on there thinking your posts about how Hitler should have won WWII and how black people have achieved nothing in history because they're le subhuman niggers would be as well received on there as much as they are on here, and promptly got told where to go.

Stay mad.
>>
>>67773365
I didn't even know your board existed until you posted.

How can I be mad at you when I don't even know you exist.
>>
>>67773365
So great sage, tell us what have subhuman niggers achieved in history except for being biological farming equipment?
>>
>>67773934
Well for one music would be a lot different without black people.
>>
>>67774005
That's.... you're just trying to be condescending right?
>>
File: happylighters.png (369 KB, 719x587) Image search: [Google]
happylighters.png
369 KB, 719x587
>>67773365
>make post on /his/ regarding history of crusades
>get called islamophobe told go back to /pol/
>have never been to /pol/
>get b&
>LOL b&
>go to /pol/ start same thread
> some retards, some good arguments, some bantz, Eurotards Canadians and Koala fuckers shit post

Yeah I like it here better
>>
/his/ is fucking trash.

In a Hitler thread, I said that Hitler will probably be remembered in 100 years as a great leader and about 10 people chimped out, called my post bait, etc.

/his/ is just an extension of /lit/. More cancer, and just as slow moving and irrelevant.
>>
>>67772976

What, you don't think calling all dissenters JIDF is good political discussion?

Shoo shoo JIDF.
>>
>>67773365

>black people have achieved nothing in history because they're le subhuman niggers

This is objective fact though.
>>
>>67774005
...playing instrunents invented by white people
>>
>>67774897
That is some serious straw clutching right there.

I suppose you also discredit modern white technology and science because it was done using Japanese equipment?

>>67774311
>/his/ is shit because they don't circlejerk with me over my stormweenie beliefs

Good on them.
>>
File: his.png (10 KB, 1414x116) Image search: [Google]
his.png
10 KB, 1414x116
>>67772976
Out of curiosity, I looked at a few /his/ threads and it looks like a bunch of politically correct trash.

Look how many replies this guy got for saying homosexuality is not normal calling his post bait or to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>67775449

Poor guy probably got banned too.

Free speech is basically nonexistent on blue boards.
>>
>>67775449
I went there too.
It looks more like a place for idiots to just reaffirm their beliefs rather than have them challenged and get called a faggot or something.

What a total waste of time.
>>
File: 1448397814955.jpg (15 KB, 201x247) Image search: [Google]
1448397814955.jpg
15 KB, 201x247
>>67774005
>music would be a lot different without black people.
In what way would it be different?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA
>>
>>67775449
What are your arguments for homosexuality not being normal then?
>>
>>67772976
So?

Who gives a fuck about what you, or whatever those people on /his/ think?
>>
>>67772976
>go to /his/ with any opinion that isn't leftie bullshit
>GO BACK TO /POL/
Afraid not, the "humanities" part of the board should be scrapped so it can just be history.
>>
/his/ is half /pol/
>>
>>67775571
Pretty much every popular kind of music today was put on the map by black people.

Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop, Dance, Electronic, R&B. All come from black influence.
>>
>>67775642
History should be the absolute last interest a leftist should have. The two aren't compatible.
>>
>>67775642
>Go to /pol/ with any opinion that isn't right wing bullshit
>GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU NIGGER LOVING MUDSLIME KIKE

You're such a hypocrite.
>>
>>67775574
Common sense. Fuck's sake it's not that hard.

A man that would rather stick his dong up another man's hairy asshole instead of a woman he can create a family with is weird.
>>
>>67775702
>Pretty much every popular kind of music today
Yet nothing of that ever amount to the classical works done by whites. If it's a popularity contest that makes their music good then they still lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqbv9cPyBfs
>>
File: counter trolled.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
counter trolled.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
>>67772976
Let me tell you something you already know... the world aint no sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and it'll beatcha to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it aint about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep MOVING FORWARD! That's how winning is done!

Now if you know whatcha' worth then go out and get whatcha' worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you aint where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that AINT YOU! You're better than that!
>>
>>67775761
There used to be a leftypol thread until they moved over to cripplemoot chan. They could have provided a balance yet they chose not to. The current problem with /his/ is that any right sided politics actually gets removed, while the left sided does not.
>>
>>67775848
What about heterosexual couples that, for whatever reason, don't have children? Are they "degenerate" as well?

What about people like you who are destined to die as virgins?
>>
/pol/ is a focused extension of /b/. Don't expect intelligent discourse around here.
>>
>>67775993
Most childless hetrosexual couples don't commit poop play either.
>>
>>67775993
No.
>>
>>67775897
What's your point? You asked me what black people have done for music, I gave some examples and now you're talking about a type of music that hasn't had the modern cultural significance that the music I mentioned has.
>>
>>67774005
for the better

> put on the map by black people.
Wrong, White people were the first to play those genres before they because those genres then black people influenced them, followed by white people putting them on the map.
>>
>/vg/
>speedrunning general
>Best politics
>trust me
>>
>>67774005
Ah yes who could forget the timeless classics of Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and Biggie Smalls. Real pillars of the musical culture.
>>
>>67776135
>Being this upset about people expressing their love for one another in private

Maybe if you minded your own business it wouldn't be as upsetting.
>>
>>67776158
just go back to africa you leech
>>
>>67773365

>Hitler wining WW2

A man on his own defeating 5 Super Powers.

If you guys where really that much into history you would know Hitler didn't do everything, on the contrary he basically did very little after installing the authoritarian regime.
>>
>>67776227
funk and jazz are the only good contributions I can think of.
>>
>>67776257
Who is upset? You asked a question, retard. Poop play is degenerate regardless of what or anyone "feels" about it.
>>
>>67776227
And Hendrix, George Clinton, Nile Rodgers, Toots and the Maytals, Leadbelly, BB King, Public Enemy, N.W.A., Bob Marley, Prince, Michael Jackson, James Brown, Ray Charles, John Lee Hooker, Buddy Guy, Sly and the Family Stone, I could go on.

Shall I say white people have never been good at music using only a handful of shitty Indie bands to prove it?
>>
>>67772976
>How does it feel knowing that /pol/ isn't even the best board on 4chan for political discussion any more.

So distressing. I had a lot of pride that my favorite corner of an anime board was the BEST place for politics. Now i'm never gunna be crowned prom king :((((((((((

Just kidding.
Nobody cares about your opinion muhammad.
>>
>>67776433
>Hendrix
>Black
Pick one.
>>
>>67776433

Bitch most of those names did jack shit for music. And nearly all are actually sub par music promoted to all hell.

Also no nigger ever made good military music.
>>
>>67776433
The reason /pol/ hates niggers is because they'll destroy half their own city when a fellow scumbag gets shot. It's just going from experience.

It's like a strange pack, gibsmedat, victim attitude that is only encouraged by retarded liberals who think they need reparations for the KKK.
>>
File: 1450034745126.jpg (350 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450034745126.jpg
350 KB, 960x1280
Leave it to communists to take a board meant for historical discussion and turn it into their little /leftypol/ circlejerk

communists need to be gasses. the whole fucking lot of them
>>
>>67776909
I post on /his/ everyday. All the lefties have managed to do is make it a small and slow board.
>>
>>67775449
That post had more problems other than the homo portion
>>
>>67776158
>implying modern music has any form of "cultural" significance
What Culture does modern music really represent except some sort of urbanized post-modernist way of life without any form of apparent meaning or purpose.

Modern music is in no way genius or good.

>about a type of music that hasn't had the modern cultural significance
Except that type of music is the very foundation of what makes it good. In fact it's even more ingenious than modern ramblings.

In short: Blacks haven ONLY influenced modern history, everything that modern society is constructed on.. your Greek philosophy, your Roman laws and your German welfare state is based off of white ideas. Hell even your TV-shows, sports AND descriptive music is originally a Mediterranean European concept.

Influencing a culture is not nearly the same thing as creating it from scratch or improving it even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVJMwMQFH0

This is not an improvement & it's not a good influence. Merely stating an influence says nothing, there's a difference between bad and good historical influences and values.

Europe has "influenced" Africa and India too, but that's exclusively seen as BAD! Regardless how it affected their living standards.
>>
>>67776596
Haha well memed so ebin m8 :P

>>67776735
>most of those names did jack shit for music

This is very indicative of how much you actually know about this subject. So, not a lot.

>>67776744
You mean a handful of riots involving black people? Well that's me convinced.

Can you explain to me the riots in Manchester in 2011, and how most of the people involved were, by all reports, white?

>inb4 le Librul cuck propaganda the Jewish news edited niggers faces to make them look white!
>>
File: burn.jpg (40 KB, 420x259) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
40 KB, 420x259
>>67776433
>all those niggers
>that where promoted to hell by kikes
>>
>>67775953
I have been to the previous /leftypol/ thread a few weeks ago. You are talking out of your ass
>>
File: 1430093662092-1.jpg (61 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1430093662092-1.jpg
61 KB, 539x960
>>67777058
>Muh contained sports riots
Typical from a nigger rage apologist
>>
I come here to shitpost, not for political discussion

>You
>>
>>67777195
So they're still around here then? I've not seen them in over a year.
>>
File: 1455678829613.jpg (13 KB, 184x208) Image search: [Google]
1455678829613.jpg
13 KB, 184x208
>>67774005
this has to be bait
>>
>>67772976
t. Eurocuck
>>
>>67777058

>You know jack shit about music if you don't like negro Music

Bitch tell me if a nigger can ever come up on his own with a musical piece like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
>>
/his/ is pretty much the reddit board on here. No one knows history and it's all opinions. Not to mention it's close to being the dead board it needs to be
>>
>>67777295
Yes they were chased away by endless shitposting. Was quite there was not a rickroll picture to bomb it.
>>
>>67776433
I hate niggers but not adding Duke Ellington or Big mama Thornton to that list is a sin.
You seem not to be very into black music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpZT3GhDg
>>
>>67772976

>Political Discussion
>Politically Incorrect

Which part of this board confused you to think we discussed politics correctly and coherently here?

This board is satirical realism. We don't have our own conditions on subjects, but rather subjugate opinions on varying conditions.

You come to 4chan to have meaningful discussion? Mate... call your mother or your father and have a talk about life with them,
>>
>>67775702
Rock was invented by whites to make jazz bearable. Niggers stole white instruments, got high and played them wrong.

Hiphop and its influences started when niggers stole white records and again, got high and played them wrong.
>>
File: 1458212150715.jpg (70 KB, 828x629) Image search: [Google]
1458212150715.jpg
70 KB, 828x629
>>67772976
>>
>>67775408
>actually using stormweenie
lucky for you there's free speech here for you to post your shit opinions. If I followed you back to whatever cesspool of the internet you came from, I'm sure I'd get banned for just breathing as a white dude
>>
>>67778045
It's because the leftists can't sort out the memes and shitposts from whatever actual "discussion" might be going on.
>>
>>67775408

>stormweenie

Is that because you can't say faggot?
>>
/his/ sounds like a board for homosexual dating problems or a board about present suggestions for your boyfriend
>>
>>>/his/848399

Kek
>>
>>67776055
Just ran into a thread on /b/ that probably belongs here

Takes a hundred replies about Hillary, the KKK etc., and the same kind of hirarious racism this board is known for, until somebody finally types in ">>>/pol/"
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.