[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy St Paddy's Day /pol/. Do you celebrate this excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (698 KB, 2000x2471) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698 KB, 2000x2471
Happy St Paddy's Day /pol/.

Do you celebrate this excuse to get drunk? What do you think of potato niggers?
>>
File: wear a lily.jpg (14 KB, 180x183) Image search: [Google]
wear a lily.jpg
14 KB, 180x183
>>67771372

I celebrate Easter instead.
>>
>tfw last name is Connacht and apparently Irish but will be called a plastic paddy if I acknowledge it
>>
>>67771820

Just dont try come off as if youre trying to be more Irish than the Irish, they really hate that. Pride in your ancestry is nothing to hide.
>>
File: ulster hero3.jpg (343 KB, 590x593) Image search: [Google]
ulster hero3.jpg
343 KB, 590x593
>>67771372
>>
>>67771372
Fuckin mick pricks
>>
>>67772203

I know someone whos family supposedly gave him shelter when he was on the run. Small world.
>>
Share anti-irish cartoons if you got them. I love those.
>>
File: willie - ulster hero.png (215 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
willie - ulster hero.png
215 KB, 580x326
>>67772203
>>
>>67771372
Potato niggers are good hardworking Catholics. I don't drink so the most I've ever done for St. Paddy's day was go to church and have a green milkshake at McDonald's.
>>
File: famine.jpg (134 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
famine.jpg
134 KB, 501x684
>>67772337

All I have is the Irish jew one, but I can show you the mass graves of all the dead by the English.
>>
Most of my family was deported for being terrorists (in Armagh).

The other part is from Tralee.

Am I Irish enough?
>>
>>67772659
No.
>>
>americans whos great great grandmother was from ireland and have never left the US once in their life think they're irish
>>
>>67773793

>You are somehow no longer Irish even if both sides are Irish blood

>Blacks are no longer of African ancestry even if they are 100% African DNA

Deal with it bub, might not be raised in the same culture but my blood is probably more Irish than yours, you norman hun scum.
>>
>>67774046
> more irish than you

Bitch, you are canadian
>>
>>67774701
>>67773793
>>67771668
honestly, why don't you guys just join the Crown again?

I bet you could get serious reparations or whatever for your "grievances"
>>
>>67774701

I was born in Canada, my family is Irish on both sides, with small amounts of English, Scottish, French and Norwegian.

Small amounts.

If youre 30% norman, which is easily possible even in places like Cork or Kerry, then Im more Irish blooded than you.

I havent taken a 23 and me test, and dont know my entire lineage because of family tragedies that ended fathers lives before they could pass on information etc (even a family curse where the first born would always die before 18 or 21 etc - which I broke :D)

That said, both sides are Irish names, with irish grandmothers and grandfathers, who had Irish grandmothers and grandfathers, and between all those there are small slivers of other nationalities, and farther back where we dont know about.
>>
File: MandelaAdams.jpg (56 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
MandelaAdams.jpg
56 KB, 400x299
>>67774981

Were not niggers, we arent owed money, just some respect would be nice once in a while, like once or twice a year on St Paddies day and Easter.

Oh, and itd be nice if they started accepting the Irish struggle is the exact same thing as the South African apartheid struggle and any violence involve was just as justified.

I mean, its not like the Irish were necklacing people, like Mandela did.
>>
>>67773793
Kill yourself for trying to be european
>>
>>67771820
>B-but muh heritage!
Fuck off. You have no right to be claiming other peoples heritage as tour own. You weren't born there. This shit needs to stop.
>>
>>67773793
Just claimed my passport and birth right by my grandfather. Never ever been to the homeland yet I'm Irish now. Syrup Nigger on holiday.

Why wouldn't you want the Irish Diaspora to come home? We'd be larger than the U kuk for fuck sakes.
>>
>>67775066
I stopped reading at "i was born in canada".
>>
File: irish animal.jpg (25 KB, 251x438) Image search: [Google]
irish animal.jpg
25 KB, 251x438
>>67775208
>just some respect would be nice once in a while,

If you want respect, you have to be respectable.

>its not like the Irish were necklacing people,

No, just torturing women, blowing up schools and shooting up churches.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106078/IRA-admits-killing-schoolboy-1973-blaming-British-Army-decades.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/northernireland/9014697/Jean-McConville-one-of-Belfasts-stubborn-ghosts.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149936/Secret-interviews-IRA-terrorists-raise-specter-The-Troubles-link-Gerry-Adams-ruthless-death-squad.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bomb_attacks
http://iraatrocities.s5.com/darkley%20massacre.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Reaction_Force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day_bombing
>>
>>67771372
>pure slav
>celebrate St. Patricks day because every reason to drink is good
>>
>>67775066
stop
>>
>>67775762
Wouldn't hold it against you lol that kid sounds like a cuck. "family curse I broke", uses emoticons on /pol/

>>67775066
You're not Irish, none of your recent family lived on the emerald isle, you can go back to chugging syrup. Go back 2 leddit or lurk moar

>>67775936
based slavs.
>>
File: 1454377013614.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1454377013614.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
Too many non-Catholics are wearing green, when they should be wearing orange or another color. It's another holiday that has become secularized by you know who. I still have daily Mass to attend.
>>
File: unionist jew lovers.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
unionist jew lovers.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>67776226
>>67775982
>>67775935

So many asshurt bongs.

>>67775935

While you were grabbing those wikipedia references, I was having the argument you wanted to have in another thread and demolished some 4 or more bongs.

>>67770175

Feel free to read the responses to your next 10 arguments and get more assmad, the IRA did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67778935
what are ID's, LOL
Not like I'm a fellow syrup nigger too on holiday who is actually claiming Irish citizenship via Nashun you queer nu-male fuck.

Plastic paddy pretending fuck. Your family hasn't lived in Ireland in over 4 generations you cuck
>>
>>67771372
I'm not irish so I don't celebrate St Paddy. Just another sorry case of americans with no culture for themselves.
>>
File: 1449878634539.jpg (235 KB, 1478x420) Image search: [Google]
1449878634539.jpg
235 KB, 1478x420
>>67778935
>>
File: 1456583257661.jpg (32 KB, 336x433) Image search: [Google]
1456583257661.jpg
32 KB, 336x433
>>67771820
I'm from the north of Ireland (hence the ugly union jack) and we see a lot of people who take great pride in their Irish heritage and have Irish surnames. Be proud of your surname
>>
>>67775714
Pls do
>>
>>67777814
Same. I am a Irish Catholic in the North of Ireland and St. Patrick's day's real meaning has been forgotten by a lot of people.
>>
>>67775762
Don't mind my Canadian friend there, Trudeau destroying Canada has left us all with a desire to try and nations we don't belong to.
This poster is clearly having a mental breakdown in several threads.
>>
>>67779936
*try and connect
>>
>>67779709
Waiting on processing, should be done by next week and I can travel and work visaless all over the EU :)

I wish we weren't so divided.. Our island is worse than fucking syria.. the anglos and the churches did so much damage to us that we can't even see clearly who's who. Irish is Irish, if we could put aside our differences for the good of the island, and nation.. we'd actually be a huge force for change all around the world.

>>67779936
Truth. I'm working for pounds because Trudeau bucks are such a joke.. I know my risk of getting snackbarred is alot higher.. but double the money for three months seems worth it.. Fucking student loans.. Why is Ontario paying off everyone's for free again? Yet BC has been paying equalization payments to the east for the last two centuries along with Alberta.
>>
>>67780471
>Irish is Irish
Dander into the Shankill and say that. You're underselling just how complicated this island is.
>>
>>67780761
I think Syria is a great example though. Al Nusra, FSA, SAA, Kurds, The smaller Islamic forces, the generally just anti- govt. forces. It's a mish mash, no clear lines, or who to support, along with foreign intervention from two of the worlds super powers. The dust has majorly settled there now that Russia took care of business. Now multiply that over hundreds of years of conflict and two world wars.

It's just that the rest of the world sees Ireland as Ireland, aside from the conflicts.

My grandfather is from Belfast and witnessed it all first hand. I even have a great great grand uncle member buried during 1800's as one of the first pro-Independence soldiers.

It's a hope, with enough children, with enough time, we can be whole again. a fools hope, but hope none the less.

The Chinese managed to unify after thousands of years of conflict, as did many other nations.. our time will come, doubtful in our lifetime though.
>>
>>67778935
plastic paddy detected.

any excuse to jump on the bandwagon, and I honestly thought people on /pol/ would be above it.
>>
>>67771372
I have Scots-Irish ancestry. I don't drink.

I use today to remember my great great grandfather and the struggle he went through, bringing over his family to the United States. He was an educated man - he had learned a trade through apprenticeship and was good at his job. When he got here, though, he couldn't get a job doing anything but shoveling horse shit off the streets. For LESS than what a free Black was making. My family suffered a lot of shit in those early years, and my ancestor never got decent employment (though he did eventually move up from "Street Shit Scraper" to "Stable Shit Scraper" at a stock yard in Chicago) because of institutional racism. REAL institutional racism - not the pretend shit that SJWeenies bitch about now. But, things improved. My grandfather was a plant manager during WW2 for a steel foundry, my father had a white collar job, and I'm related to a couple of MoH recipients.

On the whole, I identify as sympathetic to Ireland and I wish the best for the Irish people. On the whole. Of course, the walking cancers of modern society piss me off, and Ireland has its fair share, but whatever.

I take today to remember where my family came from, and why they moved here. The freedoms they wanted. The shit they went through. And stuff my gob with obscene amounts of corned beef and cabbage for dinner to directly honor my grandfather, who seriously ate that stuff about five times a month.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.