[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For this St. Patrick's Day let's say the pros and cons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 40
File: images.png (7 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 199x253
For this St. Patrick's Day let's say the pros and cons of Ireland
>>
>>67770175
Pros: none

Cons: everything
>>
>>67770175
Con: they steal our potatoes
>>
>>67770175
Pro: irrelevant island
Con: Still exists
>>
>>67770175
Michael Collins was good.
>>
The top bit is the wrong colour
>>
>>67770175

Pros: Good beer and qt girls

Con: The occasional act of non-Muslim terrorism
>>
>>67770175
NO SURRENDER

KEEP ULSTER FREE!

KEEP THE TAIGS OUT!!

FUCK THE POPE!

FUCK THE POPE
>>
File: image.png (683 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683 KB, 750x1334
Mcgregor got his ass kicked by that spic Diaz

Pros: Muh dick for red heads.
>>
Pros: Northern Ireland and Donegal
Cons: The rest
>>
>>67770561
kys fgt
>>
>>67770638
Donegal. The savior of the white Irishmen, in the countryside at least.
>>
File: George-Best-9.jpg (64 KB, 641x700) Image search: [Google]
George-Best-9.jpg
64 KB, 641x700
pro
>>
>>67770175
Pros: Ireland
Cons: England

>>67770365
I don't think they did, and that was the problem.
>>
>>67770175
well there are many nice Irish people i have met over the years a good number of them are bro tier so i will say that is a pro.
As for the cons I am saddened that their political establishment including sinn fein are so focused on bringing multiculturalism to the isle especially with the alleged constant job shortage, it just seems counter productive which saddens and confuses me.
>>
Don't they have a flat tax?
That's a pro
>>
>>67770638
>northern island
pikey scum
>>
File: ulster passport map.png (405 KB, 1280x997) Image search: [Google]
ulster passport map.png
405 KB, 1280x997
>>67770175
Cons: it's full of Paddies
Pros: the north has lots of non-Paddies
>>
File: total_bogs.png (256 KB, 400x525) Image search: [Google]
total_bogs.png
256 KB, 400x525
Part 1/2
>>
>>67771366
>Northern Ireland
>Pikey
Not sure you know what that word means lad.
>>
File: poverty_1841.gif (11 KB, 422x582) Image search: [Google]
poverty_1841.gif
11 KB, 422x582
>>67771465

Part 2/2

Cons: The west has terrible land due to its location next to the Atlantic ocean.

Without Ireland Britain would be a much poorer land.
>>
Con: full of Irish people
>>
>>67771304
Based abusive older brother knows what's up.
>>
Pros: Britain currently soaking up as many of the 'fugees as it can, so we're not getting the brunt.
Cons: Our politicians are literally just two cuck parties and a terrorist ultracuck party. Our country donated somewhere between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 to Hillary Clinton's foundation in exchange for a weapons deal, is generally a liberal hellhole.
>>
File: lily.jpg (37 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
lily.jpg
37 KB, 600x467
>>67770175

St Patricks day is something the Irish barely celebrate themselves, want to actually celebrate being Irish? Read up on some of the history from 100 years ago, and get drunk on easter instead.

Also, wear an easter lily, not a shamrock
>>
They are all retarded
>>
>>67770361
1st post is always the best post...
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 721x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 721x748
Should have bowed to the Empire when you had the chance Paddy.
>>
File: Michael-Collins-English-Hero.png (13 KB, 317x331) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Collins-English-Hero.png
13 KB, 317x331
>>67770494

>Sean Connolly was good*

Fixd that for ya. Michael Collins fought side by side with the British to kill his own countrymen and stop them from taking their land back. Scum.
>>
>>67772101

>Should have bowed to us instead of blowing us the fuck out with your non existent(before the war) military, damn, was that embarrassing for the crown.
>>
>>67770737
Donegal is great but Letterkenya is a cancer on the county.
>>
>>67772153
It's Sean CONNERY, dingus.
>>
>>67772236
Don't start colonial, who's queen is on your Canadian Monopoly money again?
>>
>>67771545
Thanks bro, just saying it like I see it. Hope you guys clean house sooner or later and get rid of the cucks, to be fair we need to do the same.
>>
File: britain27.png (4 MB, 3902x3733) Image search: [Google]
britain27.png
4 MB, 3902x3733
>>67772364

Its actually James Connolly :D brain fart, and a bad one, being I have a mountain of respect for the guy and have done a lot of not so casual reading, shouldnt make that mistake ever.

>>67772368

Yes, Canada is cucked but would you like me to talk about your countries failings?
>>
>>67772736
>Its actually James Connolly
... Oh. I was trying to take the piss anyway.
>>
>>67772736
I wasn't saying that you're cucked my syrupy friend.

Just don't forget your heritage.
>>
Pros: Nice looking girls
Cons: thanks to my family's history of clown car vaginas I'm probably related to half of them
>>
File: Canada-in-a-nutshell.png (574 KB, 596x491) Image search: [Google]
Canada-in-a-nutshell.png
574 KB, 596x491
>>67772986

Well I was saying that this country is cucked and my heritage is Irish. Canada is the place my family had to run to after your country removed all the sources of food besides the rotting potato crop with force of arms, condemning the Irish to mass starvation.

That was you, not the potatoes. The potato famine wouldnt have meant shit if you didnt take all food sources besides the rotting potatoes, which you saw no need to take.
>>
File: MassGraves.jpg (274 KB, 797x968) Image search: [Google]
MassGraves.jpg
274 KB, 797x968
>>67773351
>>67772986

I already know the bongs are by majority proud of this historical example of white genocide at their hands.
>>
>Be mutt mix of mostly white with a sprinkle of Native American
>Only Irish family held onto their culture and tried to pass it down
>Family basically considers self to be Irish/American

I don't know shit about British culture or Native American tradition, guess those cultures where weak. What have you done to pass on your culture?
>>
>>67773351

>The potato blight*
>>
They can't speak English. They're worse than deep woods rednecks when it comes to speaking.
>>
>>67773608

Maybe because they had their own language until it was made illegal by a foreign occupier.
>>
And now for a non-meme answer/

Pros: qt redhead grills, great music
Cons: dunks, rude, bizarrely arrogant
>>
>>67773731
>non-meme
>drunk

Nice try, plebbit.
>>
>>67773608
>>67773676

>Those Americans, they're worse than Venezuelans when it comes to speaking Spanish
>Boy Im glad us Mexicans invaded and made English illegal for them, I just wish they would adapt better after so many years
>>
>>67773809
Wow, I triggered you so hard that you felt the need to reply to the same post twice.
>>
>>67773676

Was Irish really outlawed? Nìl cuimhne leam.
>>
File: image.png (511 KB, 611x457) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 611x457
>>67773351
>he thinks I'm English

Try again pal, look up the Highland Clearances, you don't hear me whinging about it 300 years on.
>>
It not being part of the UK is a con.
>>
>>67773884
Gaelic (Goidelic) was originally only spoken in Ireland. It spread out over to the Isle of Man and Scotland, where once the Picts lives (a partly pre-celtic, partly celtic people about whose language(s) is not much known).
From this there are today three languages: Irish Gaelic [Gaeilge], Scottish Gaelic [Gàidhlig] and Manx Gaelic [Gaelg]. These 3 split first in the Middle Ages and have remained quite similar, and there is generally no need for additional translation for an understanding(it is comparable to the similarity between German and Dutch).
The Gaelic languages all shared ultimately the same fate, namely the gradual displacement by English, for the larger England attained the rule over the British Isles and kept this until well into the 20th Century. Gaelic had no place therein, and was banned out of public life, the schools, the courts etc.. Since the early 17th Cent., the flight of the last of the Gaelic Princes from Ulster, there had been no Irish speaking upper class. The following aristocrats were mostly immigrants from England with land claims. In the post-1830 instituted schools, it was all but explicitly forbidden to speak Gaelic, and it was certainly frowned upon. The famine from 1845-48 in Ireland and the following waves of emigration which most greatly impacted the poor, Gaelic-speaking rural population, led finally up to a virtual extinction of the language in the 19th Century, although in the beginning of the 19th Cent. there were still large parts of Ireland that remained Irish-speaking. Those who wanted to emigrate, had to be able to speak English and those who wanted to stay even moreso, so that Irish-speaking parents adopted the slogan "Keep Irish from the children"
>>
File: Muslims-hate-Ireland.png (29 KB, 438x269) Image search: [Google]
Muslims-hate-Ireland.png
29 KB, 438x269
>>67773884
>>67774334
. Also not to be ignored is the role of the Catholic Church, which was rather more interested in English-speaking (and therewith better adaptable for missionary work) members. In addition, the Irish Nation defined itself less through its ethnic roots as through its Catholic confession, so there was no need for the Gaelic language in order to separate themselves from the English. It was first later, at the end of the 19th Century, that the interest in Celtic culture and language reawakened, and by then the majority of the population was already English-speaking.
Only in remote areas, in which "the Empire" had no great interest, remained untouched. It is for this reason that language-isolated areas developed. These lie far apart from one another, and are today called "Gaeltachts".
One cannot say that the Irish are to be held accountable for "all too willingly" giving up their language; it is rather remarkable, that Irish managed to survive.

http://nualeargais.ie/gnag/gaeilge.htm
>>
File: 1457450271319 (1).jpg (84 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1457450271319 (1).jpg
84 KB, 593x539
>>67773939
>takes moral high ground by not revelling in historical events he was not involved in.

mentions historical event anyway
>>
>>67773939
You Europeans are so fucking pathetic. Before flags, nobody would ever say what country they're from. They always hid behind "Europe" or "European"

Now you're hiding behind UK so that when somebody calls you out on your faggotry, you can claim to be from some other country in the UK.

Fucking grow a pair, you spineless fucking cucks. I'm proud to be an American, not a North American.
>>
It's paddy's day in Belfast and I just watched a 14 year old kid draped in an Irish flag spit on a passing riot van.

There is still a lot of scum here.
Do not come here... Ever
>>
File: damage control.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>67773868
>>
>>67774334
>it was all but explicitly forbidden to speak Gaelic,

So Irish wasn't banned. Thanks for answering my question, but you could have skipped the lecture. I know the language was marginalized (we went through the same shit with Scots Gaelic) but there's no need to gild the lily and exaggerate the oppression.
>>
File: ra.jpg (24 KB, 550x399) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
24 KB, 550x399
>>67774493
>It's paddy's day in Belfast and I just watched a 14 year old kid draped in an Irish flag spit on a passing riot van.

Now today is a good day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifz6k2pvKdc
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 436x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 436x330
>>67774472
Stay mad Americuck.
>>
>>67774649

Fuck the IRA, murdering scum. When I was a boy in Belfast I saw some "bhoys" from across the road in the Catholic area come over to our side and beat a Proddie to death with a brick.
>>
File: Dan-Breen-1967.jpg (204 KB, 1500x2151) Image search: [Google]
Dan-Breen-1967.jpg
204 KB, 1500x2151
>>67774609
>The Gaelic languages all shared ultimately the same fate, namely the gradual displacement by English, for the larger England attained the rule over the British Isles and kept this until well into the 20th Century. Gaelic had no place therein, and was banned out of public life, the schools, the courts etc.. Since the early 17th Cent., the flight of the last of the Gaelic Princes from Ulster, there had been no Irish speaking upper class.

Dont cherry pick.

>Gaelic had no place therein, and was banned out of public life, the schools, the courts etc..
>>
>>67774752

>Fuck the IRA, murdering scum. When I was a boy in Belfast I saw some "bhoys" from across the road in the Catholic area come over to our side and beat a Proddie to death with a brick.

He probably deserved it, for blowing up pubs with women and children in them, like the UVF etc did on purpose.
>>
>>67774767

Let me guess: you're a plastic paddy who doesn't actually speak Gaelic?

>>67774827
>He probably deserved it, for blowing up pubs with women and children in them

Classic projection. Remember Guildford, or the Shankill Road chip shop, or any of the other places the Fenians bombed with innocent people inside them?
>>
Pro: many good comedians
Con: Irish "travellers", other Irish people, convincing most of the world that Guinness is the be-all and end-all of stout
>>
>>67774374
I hope that sandnigger did go home. I lived in Canada and went to an Arab barbers for a haircut and the young lad who cut my hair more or less said the same about Canada.
>>
>>67774752
Sure ye did.
>>
Pros: good sense of humour particularly dark humour, comfy summers
Cons: Completely boring and nothing to do in this shithole
>>
>>67775426

Newtownards Road, December 1980. Just because the titty-milk hasn't dried yet from your mouth-corners doesn't mean some of us didn't see it.
>>
>>67770175

Pros: Dead Paddies
Cons: Live Paddies
>>
File: How-To-Handle-Muslims.jpg (125 KB, 545x350) Image search: [Google]
How-To-Handle-Muslims.jpg
125 KB, 545x350
>>67774949

>Remember those 2 times a couple angry republican splinters did the thing that the protestant side was doing on purpose as their main method of operation for decades? Yea, you lose stupid Taig.

Yea, and Kingsmill etc. The IRA phoned in their bombs, targeted economic points and avoided collateral damage. Women and children were always off limits, soldiers and security forces, army barracks and police stations were "fair game"

Everything catholic was fair game to the UVF, who have been in recent years confirmed to have been directly supported by England, the crown and MI5. Terrorist government blowing up women and children, even shooting them dead, unarmed protesting in the streets.

One side was fighting for freedom with mainly economic sabotage "sap the will of the british government" by making it cost more to stay there.. and the other half killing the soliders with rifles on their streets.

The UVF and UFF etc, protestants, they went after women and children. They didnt give a shit, catholic blood is what they wanted to maintain their regime of control.

Youre scum if you dont see one side are victims and the are bloodthirsty scum. Ill remind you this all started because of protestant violence at the prospect of home rule, which all the republican organizations formed IN RESPONSE TO and were initially for patrolling catholic areas to make sure people werent getting firebombed and shot.

Youre pretty much the muslims in Sweden and the Irish are the sons of Odin. Thats the tier of scum you are defending. Invade, rape and burn and pillage and murder, women and children, anyone in sight.. and then cry that youre the victim in the other mans country when he fights back with 60% of the brutality.
>>
>>67774334
Pictic language was related to Welsh which is what Britons used to speak before the Anglos and Saxons invaded / settled in Britain.
>>
>>67770175
Pros: Ireland
Cons: Irish people
>>
>>67771489
Travellers from Ireland. Unfortunately they seem to have camped in our part
>>
Should I get drunk today /pol/?
>>
>>67775516
I wasn't alive then but grew up in a border village and experienced the latter part of the troubles and know people who's relatives were killed. I know two men one who's uncle was killed by loyalists and another who's father was killed by them and the vast majority of people killed by loyalists were innocent Catholics killed for no other reason than the loyalists were cowards and took out easy targets.
>>
>>67775648
>The IRA phoned in their bombs,

Not this shit again. "It's OK to bomb civilian targets as long as you give inadequate warnings minutes beforehand". You fucking worm, IRA bombs incinerated defenceless men, women, and children.

>Youre scum if you dont see one side are victims and the are bloodthirsty scum.

Typical plastic paddy faggot: you have a comic-book view of the Troubles which you can only get thousands of miles away being spoonfed propaganda over the internet. Both sides did terrible things, but you can't admit it because that would ruin your cartoon fantasy and the victim complex (by proxy) that gives meaning to your otherwise sad and pointless life. Now go puke up some green beer, sunshine, and póg mo thóin.
>>
>>67775648
>loyalist paramilitaries were funded and supported by the UK authorities
>>
>>67775648
>confirmed to have been directly supported by the UK.

ftfy.
>>
>>67775890

The Loyalists were scum, no-one is denying that. But the Republicans were no better.
>>
File: 1456067444802.jpg (279 KB, 1267x1283) Image search: [Google]
1456067444802.jpg
279 KB, 1267x1283
I support Irish unification, but only under the union of the United Kingdom.
>>
>>67775648
>The IRA phoned in their bombs

Really? When they bravely blew up a fish and chip shop to strike a blow against British imperialism, they didn't phone in a warning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Road_bombing

>One side was fighting for freedom

Correct. That side was the Loyalists.
>>
>>67776028
They were definitely better. They had principles (at least early in the war) and a cause.
>>
>>67776120
Who gives a fuck about loyalist fucks.
>>
>>67775648
>The IRA phoned in their bombs, targeted economic points and avoided collateral damage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing
>>
File: MAIGHEO.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
MAIGHEO.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
BEST COUNTY COMIN THROUGH
>tfw club finals today
>>
>>67776293
The IRA phoned that bomb in too. Police herded people in the wrong direction and actually brought them closer to the bomb.

>>67776120
You don't phone in an assassination attempt. That's why they didn't phone in the Brighton Bomb either.

IRA were scum but so were the Loyalists. All sides of the The Troubles were at fault. I hate how faggoty Loyalists have got in the past few years though. They're holding a fleg protest in Belfast right now, to try to stop a St. Patrick's Day parade. How utterly pathetic is that?
>>
>>67770175
The Pros:
-wealthy
-white
-christian (or post-christian)
-less cucked than all of Northern Europe
-cute girls
-tough, funny guys

The Cons:
-the rainy weather
-they argue with you a little too much
-will probably (but hopefully not) be the next Northern European country to be brainwashed by the SJW cult.
>>
>>67776028
I despise both Loyalists and Republicans to be honest.
>>
>>67776223
>They had principles (at least early in the war) and a cause.

How early? By 1971 they were already killing civilians, and that's only a couple of years into the Troubles.

>and a cause

Everybody has a "cause". The Loyalists had one too. Doesn't mean it's necessarily a good one.
>>
>>67776293
That wasn't the Provisional IRA who did Omagh and because of Bloody Sunday the Provo's were delivers of devine justice.
>>
>>67770175

Pros:?

Cons: red heads, Catholicism, faggy accents.

They suck
>>
File: Asshurt-Reddit.png (463 KB, 632x569) Image search: [Google]
Asshurt-Reddit.png
463 KB, 632x569
>>67775973

Avoid my arguments harder.

>Ill remind you this all started because of protestant violence at the prospect of home rule, which all the republican organizations formed IN RESPONSE TO and were initially for patrolling catholic areas to make sure people werent getting firebombed and shot.

>Youre pretty much the muslims in Sweden and the Irish are the sons of Odin. Thats the tier of scum you are defending. Invade, rape and burn and pillage and murder, women and children, anyone in sight.. and then cry that youre the victim in the other mans country when he fights back with 60% of the brutality.

Being called plastic paddy by someone with a Canadian flag, now thats rich. Back to fucking plebbit kid, your arguments have a distinct cultural marxist objective truth denial tactic

>hurr durr not this shit
>straw man
>empty-ad hominem
>irrelevant assertion
>second empty ad hominem
>hur durr baseless empty dismissal
>irrelevant assertion - fallacy
>dats propaganda!
>both sides did bad stuff (fallacy)
>putting words in my mouth
>repeating buzzword
>more buzzwords with an attempt to sound like your opinion is sophisticated and not just empty garbage
>more empty and irrelevant ad hominems and assertions
>even more empty assertions and ad hominems
>sunshine(said any /pol/ack ever...)
>Irish insult to tie it together

Thats some great empty leftist argument tactics you got there, kid.
>>
>>67776653
> the Provo's were delivers of devine justice.

Was this "justice"?

"That evening the two main adjoining function rooms, the Peacock Room and Gransha Room, were packed with people of all ages attending dinner dances. Including the hotel guests and staff, there was a total of 450 people inside the building. The diners had just finished their first course when the bomb detonated, shattering the window outside of which it was attached and vaporising the canisters. The explosion created an instantaneous and devastating fireball of blazing petrol, 40 feet high and 60 feet wide, which engulfed the Peacock Room. Twelve people were killed, having been virtually burnt alive, and a further 30 were injured, many of them critically. Some of the wounded lost limbs, but for the most part received severe burns. One badly burnt survivor described the inferno inside the restaurant as "like a scene from hell", whilst another who lost her daughter Elizabeth and son-in-law, Ian McCracken, said the blast was "like the sun had exploded in front of my eyes". There was further pandemonium after the lights had gone out and choking black smoke filled the room. The survivors, with their hair and clothing on fire, rushed to escape the burning room. It took firemen almost two hours to put out the blaze."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mon_restaurant_bombing
>>
>>67776665
>Catholicism
The only thing saving any European countries from islamisation. Protestant countries crumble. Catholic countries do not.
>>
>>67776937
I just realised who you are. You're that loyalist Canadian cuck that comes into every thread about Ireland to rattle off about the Irish being murderers. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>67776716
>Being called plastic paddy by someone with a Canadian flag, now thats rich.

I lived there, you didn't. Stick to your green beer and your inordinate pride in your Irish great-great-great-grandfather, and stop tap dancing on the graves of the Irish dead to make yourself feel tough.
>>
>>67776665
What's wrong with redhead girls?
>>
>>67774752
>And beat a proddie to death with a brick

Really! What year was this?

>Inb4 Shut up potato nigger
>>
>>67776716
>Being called plastic paddy by someone with a Canadian flag, now thats rich.

I lived there, you didn't. Stick to your green beer and your inordinate pride in your Irish great-great-great-grandfather, and stop tap dancing on the graves of the Irish dead to make yourself feel tough.

>>67777026
>You're that loyalist Canadian cuck

I'm not a Loyalist. Believe it or not, there are more than two different kinds of people in the world, and not everybody who believes in your gang of murderers supports a different gang of murderers.
>>
>>67776942
This. Americans would rather Judaism. They truly are Jewish puppets. Pathetic.
>>
>>67777181
>Really! What year was this?

>>
Wish idiots would shut the fuck up about "Irish redheads". It's a stupid myth. I saw less reds in Ireland than in many parts of England. Scotland has a higher percentage of them easily.
>>
Not arguing with like 4 bongs at once, although I know I could.

It came out a couple years ago and Im pretty sure the British government even apologized for it (MI5 helping protestant paramilitaries with equipment and information and working together with them etc)

Not so easy to google for apparently and Im not interested in digging for it.

The IRA phoned most of their bombs in, the troubles spanned decades and there are still actions that go on every month, that you are apparently oblivious to. Google the BBC timeline of republican activity or something, that one is easy to grab.

Omagh was phoned in and there is a large story, it could fill a whole post. To sum it up, bomb was on the main road in front of the courthouse, the tip said "main street in front of the courthouse" cops said to themselves "We dont have a street NAMED Main st. and then pretended they didnt know what to do, rallied all the people directly around the bomb, which went off, and then ended the conflict entirely, big surprise... public perception turned against them, no one could have seen that coming.

Omagh has an obvious main road, and its right in front of the courthouse. Easy as pie to figure out where that bomb was. Again, one event over decades, by a few people who did it by themselves because they had lost family.

The IRA always had women and children off limits and most of their actual organization related actions were phoned in, many times compromising the entire bomb in an attempt to save people from dying.

The UVF never did that. They went after pubs with women and children, lined people up on walls and shot them dead. No discrimination.

Youre pretty much the muslims in Sweden and the Irish are the sons of Odin. Thats the tier of scum you are defending. Invade, rape and burn and pillage and murder, women and children, anyone in sight.. and then cry that youre the victim in the other mans country when he fights back with 60% of the brutality.
>>
Pros: Made good cannon fodder for the Empire

Cons: Threw a hissy fit and bombed a bunch of civilians
>>
>>67776937
Who was in the restaurant? Bigoted protestants having a la-dee-da time when Catholics could not get good jobs, these guys were swanning it.
>>
>>67777338
>my gang of murderers
Maybe you missed the part where I called them scum. We both know you're a Loyalist though. It's apparent in every post you make. There's a reason you keep rattling on about the Shankill bombing but not the Shankill Butchers.

>>67777386
By the way, if you're going to lie, just make sure you remember the lie correctly.
>31 December 1980:
William Stevenson, 50-year-old Protestant civilian died on New Year's Eve after being hit with a brick a week earlier. He was standing at the door of his home in Newtownards Road. A teenager from the Catholic Short Strand admitted throwing the brick and pleaded guilty to a manslaughter charge. He was sentenced to 12 months in a young offenders centre. Mr. Stevenson was a member of the Shankill Road Heroes Orange Lodge".
>>
File: Reddit-posters.jpg (99 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
Reddit-posters.jpg
99 KB, 543x400
>>67777060
>>67777338

>totally ignores all my arguments except one
>ignores the part about not cherry picking
>cherry picks harder
>>
>>67776665
You've clearly never tagged a ginger woman.

Listen basement dweller, red head chicks are the best. You clearly haven't been with much women so you probably have no common frame of reference for this discussion, but just trust me on that.
>>
>>67777533
>The IRA always had women and children off limits

More lies.

"Three-year-old Johnathan Ball died at the scene. He had been in town with his babysitter, they had been shopping for a Mother's Day card. The second victim, 12-year-old Tim Parry, received the full force of the blast and was gravely wounded. He died on 25 March 1993 when doctors switched his life support machine off, having asked permission to do so from his family, after tests had found minimal brain activity."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bomb_attacks
>>
>>67778050
>Cherry picking
>>
File: AlexanderMacris.png (506 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderMacris.png
506 KB, 1680x1050
>>67778050

>anecdotal evidence
>accidents never happen
>still skipped over ~15 different arguments you cant argue against in order to force discussion on tiny battles you might be perceived to be winning

No really, you dont belong on this board or website. You cant argue like that outside Reddit and Tumblr and expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>67777597
>Bigoted protestants having a la-dee-da time when Catholics could not get good jobs, these guys were swanning it.

Are you really this evil, or having a laugh?

>>67777611
>There's a reason you keep rattling on about the Shankill bombing but not the Shankill Butchers.

Yes, and that reason is because people here are defending the IRA and not the Shankill Butchers, you dumb fuck. Anyway, why would I say that Loyalists are scum if I didn't support them? So that I can somehow impress a complete stranger on the internet? If I were pro- UVF/UDA you'd fucking well know it.

Stevenson was murdered by a gang; I witnessed it personally. I'll trust my lying eyes over whatever garbled version of the story eventually came out.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x432
Pros: Not Syria
Cons: Not America
>>
pros: its really easy to name all the pros be ause there isnt any except this one

cons: literally everything, especially how ugly the people are
>>
>>67778050
There can always be collateral damage in an operation.
>>
>>67778202
>>Cherry picking

You fuckers say the IRA doesn't kill kids, I prove you wrong, you say it's "cherry picking". The truth is that nothing so petty as facts, evidence or reality will ever change your minds in the slightest.
>>
>>67778427
>There can always be collateral damage in an operation.

If that were true it'd apply to dead Catholics as well.
>>
>>67778330
Mostly the 2nd one, but a lot of people would have felt that way at the time.
>>
>>67778330
>Whatever garbled version of the story eventually came out
You realise that story was the "official" Loyalist version of the story, right? That even when I'm giving you all the benefits of the doubt, you're still caught in your lie.

And we do fucking well know that you're pro-UVF/UDA, you make it clear with each post.
>>
>>67777533
>even Google doesn't turn up any conspiracy websites which support my bizarre theory
>just trust me guys, the UK totally funded the loyalist paramilitaries I swear
>>
>>67770175
Beer, and the IRA.
>>
>>67777533
Dates back way before this. All the way back to when the Kingdom of Ireland and Scotland allied together to invade England and both Alba and Ireland got their shit handed to them hard.

Then the Irish began raiding the Welsh coastlines, the English having to pay money to the Welsh to pay the ransoms for kidnapped Welsh people (St Patrick, the day you're celebrating) was a kidnapped Welshman by Irish slavers.

Then we fast forward to when Ireland made a second attempt at conquering England with the help of Scotland, step forward Oliver Cromwell who put them in their fucking place once and for all despite being outnumbered and outgunned by the Irish.

Oh and you're wrong, the IRA killed civilians as well, without calling in threats, in fact very recently a 14 year old girl in northern Ireland had a petrol bomb thrown at her by IRA lovers who were aiming for a building and hit her instead.

So shut the fuck with your bullshit, you know nothing about the history at all.

The UVF were told to behave themselves by the British government, we disarmed the police force in Northern Ireland, so they resorted to making their own machine guns.

And yet you say fuck all about Gadaffi arming the IRA with RPG's, Semtex and AK-47s.

You say nothing about NORAID smuggling Armalites to the IRA that were used to perpetuate a blood feud between the north and south whilst the British tried very hard to broker a peace.

The British army was sent in initially to protect the Republicans from the Protestants, however a curfew that was placed on both the North and Republic made Republicans upset and they dared to open fire on the very people that were sent to protect them, that they welcomed and clapped and supported? You really think a deed like that will not go unpunished?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing

And it wasn't just Brits that were killed. Cunt head.
>inb4 butthurt
Nah, dropping some redpills and some facts, but I know /pol/ don't like facts but tough shit.
>>
>>67778526
Unless they were targeted, yeah.
>>
>>67777533
Paddy dindu nuffin.

>You aren't Irish
>Ireland was cucked for several hundred years
>Barely better than India or Egypt
>Ireland will never get the 6 counties back
>IRA are murderers

You're such a proud Irishman that you're spending St. Patricks day shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum.
Down a bottle of xanax with the guiness tonight you autistic faggot
>>
>>67778526
You're conflating non-targets being caught in crossfire with innocents being targeted. That's a retarded position to take and I think you know it. You're also equating Catholic with Republican and that tells us the real level of knowledge you have about The Troubles.
>>
>>67778427
So don't complain when the UVF or the Paramilitaries bomb/shoot you down in retaliation.

Simple as that, cunt.
>>
>>67778763
>The British army has been accused of a ’cover up’ after it was disclosed that it has withheld evidence for more than three decades revealing that UDR units were being used to finance and support the UVF in Belfast, with at least 70 soldiers on one base linked to the loyalist terror group.
>>
>>67778998
Then the Irish republicans and people like you can shut the fuck up about pubs with children in them being targeted.

It's collateral damage, cunt face. Get over it.
>>
>>67778865

A deposed low king invited England in, and promised them something he had no power to do. You chimped out and fought a war when that guy died, and this was in the south east, not Ulster. Youre just trying to frame history in a clever way, I hope you dont actually write that out and feel better about yourself.

>fast forward
>step forward to the guy who went around committing genocide, killing Irish just to kill Irish because he said god told him to

Yea, nah, youre a cunt.
>>
>>67779189
I never once said a thing about pubs with children in them being targeted. I've only made reference to the Shankill Butchers. You care to take King Billy's dick out of your mouth and try again?
>>
TAIGS OUT
>>
>>67777551
>Empire

A Canadian discussing Empire is like a black guy talking about physics.

You guys are the crumbs that fall off of our fucking sandwiches. If we didn't give your second rate beta country protection you'd literally disappear (and nobody would fucking miss you either). If we say jump ...you say how high? So if we ever want your opinion on anything other than the proper strain of maple syrup to pair with waffles, we'll ask for it.

Otherwise go fuck a moose.
>>
Out of curiosity, why do you huns get so buttmad on St. Paddy's Day?
>>
>>67779213
You really have no clue about history do you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

Scottish and Irish plotting against England and getting their shit pushed in hard (second time for the record).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwellian_conquest_of_Ireland
It wasn't a genocide, it was an end to Catholic tyranny on our island and we made sure it ENDED permanently. Years and years and years of those cunts coming over to Wales, coming over to Scotland and trying to conquer us, you think we're just gonna sit back and let those cock smoking faggots do that without punishment?

HAH!

Oh and here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brunanburh

More Irish and Viking filth trying shit with England and failing.

Been going on for at least 1000 years. Now piss off, go put your "KISS ME I'M IRISH" t-shirt on you fucking nigger and die out with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>67779466
>Calling us huns when you literally kidnapped St Patrick from our lands.

You're the fucking huns, get the fuck out of English land you piece of shit.

>>67779261
Good, all Irish should burn, you included you dog cock sucker.
>>
>>67779710
>You really have no clue about history do you?
>Thinks Irish/English relations started in the sixteen fucking hundreds

Top fucking kek.

>>67779838
Mmm, look at all that delicious buttanger. Did the UVF rape your ass or something as they're wont to do?
>>
>>67774609
Uh if you wanted your kids to learn Gaelic you had to expose yourself to risk of arrest, they taught their kids in hedge schools, it was banned, just not very effectively
>>
>>67779947
Clearly you can't fucking read can you?

>>67779710
>Been going on for at least 1000 years.

Oh but that would imply the Irish are educated.

HAHAHAHAHA!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

Pitiful..

>>67779947
>Did the UVF rape your ass or something as they're wont to do?
Speak English when talking to an Englishman. Why would the UVF rape me? You think I'm Irish? The only things the UVF rape are Irish kneecaps and republican slags.

Now fuck off and get blown up by your own car bomb like that other idiot did.
>>
>>67780322
The UVF rape huns all the time. It's how they deal with single male drug dealers to shame and hurt them. You're not too bright, are you?

>Posting evidence that the world would in dire straits without the Irish
You should probably have read that list of inventions before calling it pitiful. One of them, for example, is the reason you have electricity.

You can't claim "clearly you can't fucking read" after ignoring the fact that an Irish deposed king invited the English in and then trying to counter that statement by saying "learn some history" and posting events that happened 600 years after the deposed king part. Oddly enough, that plastic paddy genuinely does know more about Irish history than you.
>>
Pro: 1% black population
>>
>>67779417
Yea the British empire of which Canada was a part of. Not the Israeli empire that you're a part of Jamal
>>
>>67780014
Nobhead, we're talking about times when the parents and grandparents still spoke Irish as their native language - you don't need to go to a fucking hedge school to learn your own fucking language, UNLESS your elders actually decided deliberately not to bring you up in that language. In that case, all the pissing hedges from Vinegar Hill to Aughrim's slopes will avail you fuck all. My grandmother was Irish, and her grandfather was an actual teacher who spoke the language, and yet it wasn't passed on to her. No English are at fault for that! It was an internal family decision.
>>
>>67777390
Exactly. Most Irish people have dark hair and red or blonde is unusual.
>>
>>67780322

>blown up by your own car bomb

[spoiler]that was my uncle
>>
>>67777390
Gingers are viking rape babbys
>>
>>67777390
It's not a myth. Scotland has a 13% ginger rate and Ireland has a 10%. Second highest in the world.
>>
>>67780612
Wow, this level of retardation from an Irish faggot is amazing!

HAHAHAHAHA

No sweetcakes, the Irish have offered nothing, nothing but niggershit to the world throughout their existence.

They're like that cult that believes in Yakub and believes they invented everything and the world owes them so much and they suffered a holocaust.

They are the omega, giga nigger jew hybrid all rolled into one and the sad, sad fact is, some people fall for it, like the retards in America that think Jews are the chosen ones.

And the republic is pathetic compared to Scotland, England and even Wales.

At least they've contributed to the world, you Irish haven't done fuck all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Like I said, you're pitiful and you're dying out quickly, which is good enough for me.
>>
>>67770439
> A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67781016
Dunno where the Paddies fucking hide them all, then! Who the hell does these stats, and are they done by the same methodology in both countries? I swear, there are more redheads in Northumberland than in any part of Ireland I've been to. Only bit i haven't visited is Connacht, so they'd have to be >50% there to make up for the brunets elsewhere!
>>
I'm gonna go get a breakfast roll from Centra, happy Paddys day lads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_dishes
>>
>>67781013
I thought they were mostly from Scottish settlement and blondes were from the vikings.
>>
>>67781095

But... The Irish pretty much built modern merica. Like, as in the actual labor of it.
>>
File: 1456788410468.jpg (191 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1456788410468.jpg
191 KB, 576x432
Just finished work. I do part time work but since I did a public holiday I got automatic doubletime. So I got 10 hours pay to do, having worked a measly 5. I'm on min wage so that's just under €100.

We rate in the top 20 of the happiest countries in the world, and probably one of the lowest GDP's of one of the top countries. Fairing better than the US and UK by a long shot.

Today is a proud day to give no fucks. Irish people all over the world will give everyone loads of abuse and annoy them and everyone has to be nice, and tomorrow we'll all get paid to be hungover.

4PM, better go buy loads of booze. Have fun, lads.
>>
>>67781290
Mate, blondes weren't kept hermetically sealed on a remote island in the Baltic until the Viking period, you know. All European nations and even beyond have them native, just differing in proportions.
>>
>>67781423
Serfs? Yeah, just like the cotton pickers on the plantations, that's all they're good for, nothing else.
>>
>>67781536

But Irish also made up the police force and fire brigades and shit too
>>
>>67781437
So you can pay back your ECB and UK loans then?

Right? If life is so good, pay back please.
>>
>>67780766

Keks

Always somebody's bitch eh Canada?
>>
>>67781423
That's a meme though. They were certainly a large part of it along with Germans, Brits and Italians, with some help from niggers and horses.
>>
File: Prods.png (13 KB, 310x297) Image search: [Google]
Prods.png
13 KB, 310x297
>>67781095
>Steam Turbine
>Syringe needles
>Submarines
>Modern chemistry
>induction coil
>Seismology
>Electrons
>Radiotherapy
>ejection seat
>Portable defibrillator
You're right. We can definitely live without those.

Still very very mad for some reason, I notice.

>Dying out
Top kek. Only country in Europe whose natives outbreed the muslims. In fact, if you have a looksie at Norn. You'll find that it's actually you who are dying out. It's worth noting also that British national identity in Northern Ireland has dipped below 50% for the first time since The Troubles as more and more "British" consider themselves "Northern Irish" instead. The Irish national identity has stayed the same as it always was.

Anything else you want to get angry about that I can mock you for?
>>
>>67770175
Pro's they know how to make pakis unwelcome.
Con's they know how to make everybody else feel unwelcome too.

This has nothing to do with old troubles btw, I actually like the Irish and find their country beautiful and what Britain should look like.
>>
>>67781290
Vikings settled Scotland first because it's closer.
>>
>>67781637
You know Irish were only allowed in America if they served in the revolutionary army.

Many English people in the 13 colonies faced tyranny and abuse from the republicans and changed their surnames quickly and moved around.

The people that claim to be Irish in America should be taken with the biggest pinch of salt you can find.

Go read up on it, the republicans during the revolution made royalists lives hell, they killed them in the streets, burned their homes down, their businesses etc.

And they say parliament was the tyrant? HAH.

Seriously though go read it, it's sickening what they did to their own blood that had to Jew it and make up new surnames to hide from the shit.

But the Irish as a whole? Their population was culled down to low low levels during the famine, even today if they bred at the rate of Muslims (impossible to do) they wouldn't make up the numbers they do in America, it's not possible.

And we find it, we see self identified Irish people from America all over youtube that find out they have English heritage. ETC.

England built America, so did France to an extent. The Irish were freeloaders that went in after the foundations were built. They know that and the real Americans know that.
>>
>>67781264
I'm pretty sure the methodology was the same. I'm sure most of the gingers are rural.
>>
>>67781736
If you mean Native Canadians then yes. Canada didn't really exist until the British Empire was dead and I have no problem admitting that.
Now it's a fake country with no racial hegemony like the US.

>I actually like the Irish and find their country beautiful and what Britain should look like.
White?
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 117x149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 117x149
Ok

Pros
>>
>>67770587
Honestly for every attractive red head in Ireland there's a least two bridge troll looking whoors.
>>
>>67781798
Your entire argument is null and void because I'm not Northern Irish you retarded fuck.

How dumb are you?

HAHAHAHA! Look at this dumb nigger Irish cunt, look at him everyone, point at him and laugh.
>>
>>67772153
He believed in the democratic right of those who wished to be British, what's wrong with that?
>>
File: BEADY.jpg (54 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.jpg
54 KB, 501x504
IIT: dirty thieving aglos
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 127x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 127x253
>>67782153
Cons
>>
>>67782019
The "revoluntionary army" didn't exist until almost 150 years after the first Irish slaves landed in America. Your revisionist history is fucking hilarious though. Write more of it please.
>>
>>67781536
Ireland Per Capita GDP: $50,503
England Per Capita GDP: $41,787

Ireland % White: 96%
England % White: 87%

Number one name for boys on London? "Mohammed"

No go piss off Limey, this is the Celt's day.
>>
File: argument-typo[1].jpg (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo[1].jpg
32 KB, 735x541
>>67782184
Go ahead and change "made a typo" to something about getting your pronouns wrong. Sad.
>>
>>67782112
>White?
You think Ireland's "white"?

Oh the romanticism, the Celtic romanticism and now this.

It's amazing... So amazing how little people know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfJSslXM-4

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3654/ireland-mega-mosque

http://www.thejournal.ie/migrants-ireland-quota-eu-2102190-May2015/

Third link is especially funny and highly recommended if you want a giggle.
>>
>>67782363
I hate the Irish but they are still Whiter than England, they are actively trying to change that at the moment
>>
>>67782363
Hey you effeminate Anglo bitch see this>>67782266
>>
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/offbeat/dubliner-s-hilarious-st-patrick-s-day-rant-goes-viral-1.2576791
>>
>>67782340
I've said many times I'm from England, look at my ID and check my posts you fucking retard.

>>67782266
>England Per Capita GDP: $41,787

• Per capita $50,566
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England Go on, have a look.

And no plastic paddy, this is Welsh day, seeing as St Patrick was a Roman Welshman, not even a fucking Celt.

And the Irish aren't Celts babe, they are viking rape children.

Didn't you know that? Well now you do, have fun with that.
>>
>>67782184

Not him but you have to admit every point you made was pretty much BTFO.
>>
>>67781798
You realise that Catholics are rapidly voting towards unionists parties? And, to top it all of, there has been absolutely ZERO decline in protestant support of unionist parties. I guess the Catholics are getting sick of getting absolutely cucked by socialist parties.
>>
>>67782532
Hey you niggerfied Obama voting faggot bitch tits, see this >>67782569

>>67782472
No, not proportionate to population they're not.
>>
>>67782562
Amazing
>>
>>67782266
Northern Ireland - 98+% white

But that's only if you discount the Irish, AKA Honorary Arabs
>>
>>67782571
Not really, Ireland's contributions to the world are nothing. They are literally nothing, just like your life is nothing.
>>
>>67782610

Yeah, seems hardline religious anti-abortion Catholics are voting for DUP because sinn fein don't have principles apart from trying to culturally genocide the only good part of Ireland
>>
File: white.png (16 KB, 1052x289) Image search: [Google]
white.png
16 KB, 1052x289
>>67782569
>I'm from England

>>67782363
>You think Ireland's white?

>>67782610
Suits me. I'm not a Republican.

> I guess the Catholics are getting sick of getting absolutely cucked by socialist parties.
This is news to nobody.
>>
>>67770175

Will show my age on this.

But Dublin in July 1995 was amazing for a 20yr old sailor. Saw no cons, only pros. 101/10 then, would visit again.

Now though, couldn't tell ya.
>>
>>67782850
It must be embarrassing for Irish people, as they're only form of "nationalism" is full of pathetic and submissive runts
>>
>>67783046
their*
>>
File: _88812399_88812398[1].jpg (39 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_88812399_88812398[1].jpg
39 KB, 660x371
>>67783046
>>
>>67782841

Well it is a tiny island of like 6 million people. I think they did alright for what they are.
>>
>>67783334
>>
>>67783499
That's a UK politician holding that sign
>>
File: white.png (15 KB, 573x145) Image search: [Google]
white.png
15 KB, 573x145
>>67782184
>Englishman telling people the Irish are dying out
>>
>>67783499
gerry adams is in the daill you retard
>>
>>67781423
>call burgers with proud irish heritage "plastic paddys"
>WE BUILT AMERICA N SHEIT
>>
What are you drinking tonight lads?
>>
>>67784037

I'm just trying to think of some contribution they made. And it is true m8 no matter how hard you memeify it
>>
>>67784060
I'm in Belfast, so probably hun tears.
>>
>>67784280
>tfw uneducated loyalists still embarrassing the rest of British unionism

t. unionist 14 miles away from Belfast
>>
>>67784529
It really does frustrate me. I'm a nationalist at heart, but that means I put Northern Ireland before all else. I like that everyone's a nationalist here, some to Northern Ireland, some to Ireland and some to the UK, but everyone's a nationalist. What I don't like is the fucking ar kulcher retards who protest a St. Patrick's Day parade to complain about their fucking fleg. Fucking farcical.
>>
>>67782841

Hmmm...

Let's see.

Best book ever: Ulysses by James Joyce

Best Band ever: The Beatles (and they are Irish by blood, except Ringo, and evens he's part Irish)

Best NFL Player ever: Tom Brady (Irish American)

American companies founded by Irish Americans: Disney, Ford Motor, WWE, Merrill Lynch, Dominos, McDonalds, YouTube, Citadel Financial, Sandler O'Neill,

70% of leading men in Hollywood are either Irish or Irish American.

The greatest soccer player in the history of England is (you guessed it) really Irish...Wayne Rooney.

For a tiny island and a tiny tribe these are relatively big accomplishments.
>>
Jaesus at the anglo butthurt ITT
>>
>>67784690
I'm going to pretend this post was a joke. It's easier for me that way.
>>
>>67770175

Pros
>Neutral so no wars
>Nice landscape in some areas
>Decent food
>Not very many Muslims or blacks

Cons
>Shit women
>Shit weather
>Shit army
>Shit Police
>Shit internet
>>
>>67784689
Yeah they're absolute assholes. I'd wager a lot of them don't even give a shit about any national identity, they've just grown up around paramilitary violence and rolled with it. Thankfully east Belfast doesn't wholly represent unionism, the majority are peaceful yet proud, much like many Irish nationalists.
>>
>>67784690

>Best band
>Not Thin Lizzy
>best footballer
>Not Roy Keane
>>
>>67784918

>Not very many Muslims or blacks

Someone hasn't been to dublin recently.
>>
>>67770739
I didnt know ashton kutcher was irish
>>
Why does /pol/ hate Ireland, I honestly don't get it. Is it a meme or do you people really hate Ireland? It is because St Patrick's is celebrated worldwide or that the Irish have immigrated worldwide?
>>
>>67770175

Cons: alcoholism, drug addiction, zealotry, aids

pro: too many to mention, some of the people with their heads most securely fastened in Europe, immune to defeat by class warfare,
>>
>>67785069

That's were they pretty much all go obviously. The capital. Where do you think they would go? The countryside? Some wee villages or rural towns? No, the capital city. Its like this with every country man. Dublin is pretty disgusting to walk around in with all the mudskins, gooks and what not.
>>
File: 1430621052563.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430621052563.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>67785242
>Its like this with every country man.
It didn't used to be.
>>
Best fighter in Ireland can't even beat a fat cholo off the beaches of Cabo. Don't reply with your obscure loser boxers who can't defend a takedown either. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1424739051-Carl-Frampton.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1424739051-Carl-Frampton.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>67785369
>>
>>67785500

He's Northern Irish/ British
>>
>>67774752
>"bhoys" from across the road in the Catholic area

they were probably British or jesuit gangsters
>>
>>67784764
Nothing on that list is incorrect.

The Irish are the only white group that's allowed to be aggressively prideful, and this drives other white groups like mine (German Americans...although we generally like the Irish) kind of mad. The English hate it most of all, because they tried desperately to get the Irish to join their tribe and the Irish flat out rejected them.

Also, the Irish are arguably the most popular tribe on Earth, for better or worse. That's an accomplishment in and of itself, considering there are like 4 million people on that island.

Also /pol is mostly satire except for complaining about SJWs and Dindus. That part is real.
>>
>>67785835
Almost everything on your list is "muh heritage".
>>
>>67784690
>Beatles
>Tom Brady
>Wayne Rooney

These are all false.
70% is a number you just pulled out your ass

>For a tiny island and a tiny tribe these are relatively big accomplishments.

It's not tiny when half of whites in America claim Irish ancestry. Most of them are probably uninformed as well.
Half my family came from Ireland but most of their names can be traced back to England/Scotland, people in my family who don't care say they are Irish. It's like the one drop rule with niggers, if you''re mixed you're still black.
>>
>>67785587

>N.Irish isn't Irish

He literally represented republic of ireland and won medals m8
>>
>>67770737
live in Donegal can confirm. Dublins got as bad as London.
>>
>>67787090
He's also from Tigers Bay to be fair.
>>
File: 1453735041474.jpg (64 KB, 448x498) Image search: [Google]
1453735041474.jpg
64 KB, 448x498
>>67782841
plenty of great Irishmen

Burke, Wellington etc.

Its the Taigs who are worthless.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.