[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites Must Tribalize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: europaaa.jpg (123 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
europaaa.jpg
123 KB, 800x600
We as Whites/Europeans need to tribalize to survive!
>prove me wrong

Who else agrees? We have to speak our own language, possibly Lithuanian (for reasons I'll outline later). We need to have our own culture, and right now we don't! Muslims have madrassas, Jews have yeshivas et cetera et cetera. What do we Whites have to pass on our (western) culture and educate our children and people in general to love their roots?

We need to create a new set of institutions and act tribally/cohesively. It's THE THING that we (Whites) lack that explains our people's lack of group loyalty/identity. Failure to do this WILL result in the inevitable death of our race, gradually!

We need to change that, now!
Please really consider this possibility!
>inb4 spearchuckers

>Past threads with great replies
>>67221020 → → →
>>67623193

>Great resource (not my site)
http://projectnovaeuropa.com/
>>
File: epic.jpg (10 KB, 198x237) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
10 KB, 198x237
SO I ASK YOU--- How can our people survive AS A PEOPLE without the basic institutions and habits that are part of PEOPLEHOOD for every other racial/ethnic group on the planet?

There's the rub!
>>
bumpo jumpo
>>
File: romanitas flamen.jpg (126 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
romanitas flamen.jpg
126 KB, 800x1138
bump
>>
File: venicerepublic.gif (43 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
venicerepublic.gif
43 KB, 400x240
As an Italian citizen, I can assure you we are already tribalized.

>Be me
>Venetian
>of the Piave River Left Bank strain
>they call us Piave Race
>Long live the Republic of Venice
>We fought invaders throughout history
>Italian Republic is taking away our culture
>They call our language "just another Italian dialect"
Protip: Venetian was the legal language of a State way before Italy existed. It was also used in Universities and had its own written literature. It was a noble language and now it is treated like shit.

Don't ask me about tribes, man.
>>
>>67745957
Why Lithuanian?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Europe is rich with culture, it's so rich with it the bordering countries may have cultures with great or complete differences. Why "unite" everyone under one culture when it is impossible?

Also
>creating a new thread when the last one had only 27 replies
>>
>>67748365
The important thing is tribalizing. You can make a Finnish tribe, if you want. Your culture is going to be taken away, eventually, if you don't.

How has diversity ever really helped Europe, anyway? Europe has had a single unified Roman/Latin culture for a long time. It helped us fight Muslims off.

>>67748358
Well are you having lots of children and teaching them your philosophy, or are they all just going to be politically correct dumbasses?
>>
File: roma nova.jpg (493 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
roma nova.jpg
493 KB, 800x600
>>67748365
Lithuanian is a very ancient European language which preserves elements of proto-indo-European.

Boys used to learn Latin and Greek in school as kids. Why not raise them to understand Lithuanian or maybe something else, and have a common pan-European culture?

I'm not advocating we destroy any existing cultures. The cultures of Europe are already dying.

We may need greater unity to survive, in the end.

As a Finn, you should think about perhaps creating a Finnish tribal system.
>>
>>67745957
Futhark is the only white alphabet.
>>
>>67749008
>Lithuanian is a very ancient European language which preserves elements of proto-indo-European.

So do other European languages.

you are probably lithuanian diaspora trying to shill your proto-slavic language, gtfo.
>>
File: romanitas.jpg (131 KB, 800x912) Image search: [Google]
romanitas.jpg
131 KB, 800x912
>>67750432
man be serious,

Whoever you are, we are both facing the same threat. Our race and our civilization is being wiped out. Lithuanian is actually the most ancient living language in Europe. I don't speak it, but I might raise my children with it.

Now in all seriousness, we need to be united and we need to fight against our common foes. I'm not saying you need to give up your culture.

The only reason Europe didn't die out is because we united around Christianity. We need to unite, or we will die. It's that simple.
>>
>>67750784
are being wiped out*

Seriously, this is no time for tiny little European nations like Scotland or Macedonia to care a fuckton about their independence.

If most of Europe goes to nonWhites or Muslims, you will have no hope of surviving, anyway.

Wake up.
>>
File: 1429864653926.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1429864653926.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
>>67750924

>to kick out mudslimes we must all speak Lithuanian
>>
>>67745957
So do you want a fucking white Ethno-State or some retarded shit like that?
>>
>>67751963
Protip: We Europeans do not only hate Mudslimes and Jews but also each other and when the first two are gone why should I cooperate with Pollacks or Frenchies? And I would never give up my beautiful superior language for some tribal dialect from the Baltics. Nice try diasporafag.
>>
No no no OP thats unnecessary as fuck

Just let every country be its own country, with its own language and culture. No globalism, no open borders, none of that bullshit. Just soveriegn states

Then white culture will thrive
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg
>>
>>67745957
I understand its hard to grasp for citizen of a country with no culture, but the rest of the world pretty much consists of national states and most nations preserving/promoting their traditional culture and identity.
>>
Whites are going extinct.

We have only ourselves to blame for allowing jews to infiltrate our nations and promote degeneracy and white guilt propaganda.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.