[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When we will make a White tribe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: europaaa.jpg (123 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
europaaa.jpg
123 KB, 800x600
We need to create a new White tribe!

Who else agrees? We have to speak our own language, possibly Lithuanian (for reasons I'll outline later). We need to have our own culture, and right now we don't! Muslims have madrassas, Jews have yeshivas et cetera et cetera. What do we Whites have to pass on our (western) culture and educate our children and people in general to love their roots?

We need to create a new set of institutions and act tribally/cohesively. It's THE THING that we (Whites) lack that explains our people's lack of group loyalty/identity. Failure to do this WILL result in the inevitable death of our race, gradually!

We need to change that, now!
>inb4 spearchuckers
>>
File: hell no.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
hell no.gif
912 KB, 240x176
How can our people survive AS A PEOPLE without the basic institutions and habits that are part of PEOPLEHOOD for every other racial/ethnic group on the planet?

There's the rub
>>
bumpo jumpo
>>
>>67221020
Ever hear of Pioneering Little Europe?

Modern movement similar to what you describe but a little too autistic to work.

See if you can take them over and actually get feet on the ground? Idk man
>>
>>67221020
Fuck Lithuanian, don't you think Latin would be better?
>>
>>67221020
>for reasons I'll outline later
PIE?
>>
>>67223941

old stormfag is old.
>>
>>67224005
or english because thats what everyone fucking speaks
>>
>>67223941
Yea PLE is kind of retarded and honestly, we just need our own educational system. We need to have a core set of books that make up our culture, the great books of the west, etc.

We need to have buildings in which we meet, and it needs to be a serious thing for us. It doesn't have to be anti or pro Christian, it can include people of many religious backgrounds.

The primary thing is getting together with a pro-European, eurocentric basis. We need to make our culture and identity paramount in our minds AND ESPECIALLY in our children's minds.
>>
maybe when we don't have a goddam wall on our heads
>>
File: Vytis_on_Dawn_Gate_2007_05_29.jpg (97 KB, 1024x556) Image search: [Google]
Vytis_on_Dawn_Gate_2007_05_29.jpg
97 KB, 1024x556
>>67224085
It is a very unique language which, yes, is close to the original language spoken by our very ancient ancestors.

Also, Lithuanian is neutral.

>>67224005
Latin is not a spoken language, the fact that we can have an endless supply of spoken Lithuanian makes it much, much easier to foster.

Hispanics in America are a stronger tribe because of the Spanish language, so we should speak SOMETHING. If not Lithuanian, then something else, certainly.
>>
File: islamophobia.png (20 KB, 725x478) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia.png
20 KB, 725x478
>Muslims have madrassas
>What do we Whites have?

So let me get this straight.

/pol/ is constantly trying to push a narrative of "Islam" versus "White".

But at the same time, say "Islamophobia isn't racism because Islam isn't a race :^)"

Look, I really don't care if you hate Muslims, but can you neo-nazi fucks at least be consistent?
>>
>>67224388
Lithuanian is not neutral. Modern Indoeuropean is neutral.

dnghu.org
>>
File: okokkkk.jpg (360 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
okokkkk.jpg
360 KB, 998x1000
>>67224400
O wow, this post is really stupid.

So if I'm anti-Islam I can't see that some of the things they do are right? That is really fucking retarded.

I don't care if "Islamophobia" (fucking retarded term btw) is racist or not. Turks oppose mass colonization of Danes in fucking Turkey, so I oppose mass colonization of Turks into Denmark.

What's fair is fair. These double standards are killing me!

>>67224525
>dnghu.org
Lithuanian is actually very neutral, but I'll check that website out, thank you
>>
>>67224643
The website is dead. Haven't checked in a while, sorry m8.

In case it's not up again, check the archive or look for the modern indoeuropean grammar.
>>
>>67224094
I'm 25 and have researched every pro-euroethnic group in North America because I live in New Jersey and I'm surrounded by cum guzzling liberal cucks.
My old friend group has become literally 80% self-identified "non gender binary" and concern themselves with dumb white guilt bullshit on the daily.

I chill in the woods now and I'm desperately looking for a way to either help push things in the right direction, or fucking leave.
But where can you even go now?

Supporting OP but it's going to be so hard. A lot of redpilling and ironpilling to do.
>>
File: epic.jpg (10 KB, 198x237) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
10 KB, 198x237
>>67224788
Just honestly man if you're legit, as in not a trollposter, just please spread this idea, post about it.

There's not much we can do more at this point. We need to awaken to this necessity. Every. other. group. in America. does this already.

Every little minority group in every part of the USA has its own institutions and passes its culture on. American culture used to be ours, but it no longer is.

Keep on having hope and doing the right thing. Thanks for your support, too.
>>
>>67224978
Spreading needs to be slightly masked though; the best way is to basically say that multiculturalism disrespects ALL of these cultures.
Think about that for a few minutes and I'm sure you can figure out a way to word that if you haven't already said this yourself.

Arguments made in this way seem to speak the language of the ever-increasingly left majority.

I see a lot of people waking up and I'm doing my part in any way that I can.
>>
>>67221020
Could you image being some pleb with no schooling, not even a picture book, and coming out of the rural area and seeing a building like that for the first time?
It amazes me even today. Hauling those huge marble slabs, making them vertical, and craving women into your load barring supports.
>>
File: okokok.jpg (219 KB, 790x592) Image search: [Google]
okokok.jpg
219 KB, 790x592
>>67225362
100% agree, you have to be very careful and do it on the downlow.

We just need our children to believe the following:

>I as a European am unfairly expected to hate my ancestors and not be proud of my roots, It is unfair.

Easy as pie, and true, too. Also, teach people that the term "White" implies they don't have a culture of their own. "When you say I'm White, you're implying I have no culture. Europeans may have White skin, but we're more than just a color!" kind of thing.

Once we get our in-group memes going, it should skyrocket exponentially. We don't have to teach our people or our kids anything "fascistic" or even obviously controversial. The important part is having a loyal base of people who we can grow our communities from, a language of our own would help a lot, as would shared customs.

IMO we just have to drop our of mainstream American culture, it's toxic. And that doesn't mean we have to live innawoods and poor, either. Many Asians are successful in American society without becoming strongly "westernized". etc
>>
what the fuck is this i don't even
>>
>>67221020
I agree. We need to get a movement going that is sort of like the white student unions that have started recently in campuses. Whites need to wake up and realize how much better life is to be surrounded by like-minded people with no division between them due to homogeneity(and the fact that whites tend to be peaceful and hardworking).

I'm not sure what the culture should be based off of desu, I wouldn't want it to be too LARPy, but there's a lot of good European folklore that should be included.
>>
>>67225752
I've been saying something very similar about white supremacists, mainly because I don't want to be labeled as one and discarded.

"How can there be white nationalists? Where are they from, white? I'm about global nationalism; let's ALL go the fuck back."

Keeps my ideologies watered down as fuck, doesn't imply any inferiority, yet if it gets my shitty libcuck old friends thinking they'll fill in all the harsher ideas between the lines themselves.

Liberal media used the same tactics over the years. And look around you, it fucking works.
>>
>>67226099
Every culture is LARPy though, seriously. It can't go too far, but really, clothing is an important part of culture. Do any of the clothes in modern America represent us? Not really, imo. We'll have to figure out a balance.

>>67226149
This post is kind of hard to understand. Can you explain it again, please? No offense, but it's a bit vague.
>>
File: freedom-boner.gif (974 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
freedom-boner.gif
974 KB, 285x171
non white here

WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE

REEEEEEEEE

STAND UP AND FIGHT
>>
>>67226342
Rather than saying "why don't white people have a place anymore", I point to the destruction of other cultures by multiculturalism.
These white-hating whites will sympathize with other cultures/ethnicities first.
On their own, I let them connect that their people, too, are affected. Hopefully they realize Europeans are affected a great deal MORE, rather than AS WELL.

My point is that I often speak to normies in a way that draws the attention towards cultural genocide in general, that any thinking person can eventually tie to the even more prevalent genocide of white culture.

Because for fucks sake, if I start talking straight away about white genocide I'll be another one of the sad screenshots on /pol/ where my whole family calls me a neo-nazi and my gf blasts me publicly online.
>>
>>67226703
America is where culture comes to die. I'm not American, I'm European.

I'm considering either going to Europe to fight for what's right, or getting a quiet farm somewhere and lowering my blood pressure a bit in peace with nature.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.