[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plants Rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 260x194
>>67658046
Should plants have rights?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_rights
>>
File: I WANT OFF.jpg (10 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
I WANT OFF.jpg
10 KB, 223x226
>>67671590
i want off this ride
>>
>>67671590
Grass should definitely at least have the right not to have these bullshit political signs littering everything.
>>
>>67671590
sleep tight grasser
>>
>>67672184
I feel like if grass had political opinions, it would vote trump cause he would kick out the Mexicans that cut all the grass.
>>
>>67671590
We've got seed banks so endangered trees aren't going anywhere.
Leave just enough so we can breathe.
>>
>>67671590
What kind of rights are you talking about, do you want to make a regulation for plants?
>>
>>67671590
Yes, we get to see the vegans starve
>>
>>67672336
I'm not mexican and I cut my parent's grass with a ride mower it's actually kind of fun.
>>
>The single-issue Party for Plants entered candidates in the 2010 parliamentary election in the Netherlands
>At the moment the Party for the Animals holds 2 of the 150 seats in the House of Representatives and 1 of the 75 seats in the Senate
I too want off this ride
>>
>>67671590
Can a plant defend it's rights?

Whats It Matter?
>>
What does grass dream about?
>>
>>67672750
Human Genocide
>>
>>67672608
If I don't give water to the plant, do I go to the prison?
>>
"plants are alive too, they react to stimuli (including pain); have circulation systems, etc"
-Timothy McVeigh
>>
>>67673141
So do mosquitoes and cockroaches. In fact, their nervous systems are more susceptible to pain than the plants'. But no one cares when they die.
>>
>>67671590

The picture in OP is just a Chinese idiom that doesn't really translate well. It's basically "Don't walk on the grass".
>>
>>67673577
The turks were making a big ruckus about it that no one cared a few days ago though.

#roachlivesmatter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.