[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did/ do you have sex before marriage when it's so degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1453596409636.jpg (165 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453596409636.jpg
165 KB, 960x1280
Why did/ do you have sex before marriage when it's so degenerate /pol/? "All sin is equal in God's eyes."

It doesn't matter if you fucked a woman, a man, a tranny, or a goat, the Bible makes it clear you're a degenerate and live a degenerate life just the same.
>>
Soooo you've never sinned?
>>
pussy game ridiculous
>>
That ass is so hot I want to put ice on it
>>
>>67666776
High school. College.
>>
>>67666776

If you think all sins are equal then you're an idiot.
There is a reason God is the judge, there are an infinite amount of circumstances when it comes to humans and their decisions.
>>
Sin is only absolute in its ability to empower the ego and remove mystical ecstasy from your life. How long has it been since you felt religious euphoria again? Even without premarital sex we have vice related to every part of modern life... So have fun innawoods I guess?
>>
>>67666776

The Bible is full of contradictions though
http://bibviz.com/
Why should I trust this document OP?
>>
>>67666776
Lustful thoughts are equivalent FYI.

I don't care about premarital sex honestly, but sleeping around and one night stands are degenerate.
>>
File: 1379014151695.jpg (24 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1379014151695.jpg
24 KB, 199x253
>>67666968
This. OP found a quote from a fucking televangelist, and even then he had to take it out of context.
>>
>>67666995
>>67666860
Using imperfection as an excuse to sin is a sin itself. Everyone slips up, but you should not deliberately sin expecting forgiveness.
>>
File: Cernunnos.jpg (26 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
Cernunnos.jpg
26 KB, 300x204
>>67666776
Because I'm not christian.
Only non-white Arabic trash would worship the Jew on a stick.

My ancestors are smiling at me, Jew, can you say the same?
>>
>Marilyn Monroe poster

Typical.
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1280x1827
>>67666776
started at 13 every minute of every day literally have pussy on my mind, had sex at 14.

i talk to like every girl i see at uni everyday
i dont even care

just them acknowledging my existence and having an exchange with them makes my day

and usually once a week i do something with one on the weekend and have sex with them

honestly i dont get how you could not approach and try to have sex with women. it is instinctually auto pilot for me.
>>
>>67666776
Because i'm a french honhonhon and couldn't not let myself fuck everything that has 2 legs move or not.

>>67666968
/pol/ is not a board for heretics, GTFO subhuman.
>>
>>67667187
>from a televangelist

It's in your Bible, degenerate fornicating scum.
>>
>>67667738
Then cite the book, chapter, and verse.
>>
>>66666666
>>
>>67668204
>>67666666
>>
>>67666776
>It doesn't matter if you fucked a woman, a man, a tranny, or a goat, the Bible makes it clear you're a degenerate and live a degenerate life just the same.
I don't believe in Jewish folk tales
>>
I'm basically a sex addict mate.
>>
>>67666776
I am not a christian. I don't give a fuck about god or his sins.
>>
>>67666776
i know this mormon qt that wants to date me.
shes 26. She doesn't drink, doesn't have sex and doesn't watch R-rated movies. I told her that all I want to do with her is get her naked and lick the every loving jesus christ out of her pussy until she's praising lord jesus name from my bedroom for all the neighbors to hear. She text'd me back saying it wont happen, but she still wants to go to dinner with me.

What the fuck is wrong with religious people
>>
>tfw male virgin at the ripe age of 25

Never even saw a tit IRL senpai
>>
File: SexAtDawnChrisRyanPhD.jpg (400 KB, 711x1100) Image search: [Google]
SexAtDawnChrisRyanPhD.jpg
400 KB, 711x1100
>>67666776
Who cares what the bible said? It only says that because they no how human beings really are and how we evolved to survive during the ice age, they attempt to control humanity by controlling what comes naturally to us. It never works. We should embrace who we were for 98% of human history and how we evolved to survive: nomadic hunter gathers travelling in groups, everyone fucking everyone, raising the children communally.

Religion knows the truth and they lie to us to control us. Fuck them and fuck you.
>>
>>67669121
Were you breastfed?
>>
>>67669390
I guess, but up to an age that I don't remember.
>>
>>67669121
Guarantee you're not more of a virgin than me

>kissless
>handholdless
>hugless
>dateless
>hardly ever hold conversations with women
>>
Is that a tattoo or some kind of fungus? Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>67666776
Lose thy neighbor as you love youself, stop being a hypocrite, nigger
>>
>all sin is equal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrvOjPuynY
>>
File: robin-hood-blowing-a-horn.jpg (54 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
robin-hood-blowing-a-horn.jpg
54 KB, 366x488
>>67666776
It all started when I began masterbating

after masterbating the first time (which I told myself was just to test it out; gotta try everything and explore right?) I felt as though a part of myself was lost, and basically got further and further into an addiction to masturbation

because of this addiction, I lost confidence in myself, I saw sexual imagery too often to not compare the people who had sex to myself, and how I was just masturbating and they were actually LIVING it

so, I started dating

The first girl that wanted my virginity, I broke up with her cause I was scared (this was my first year in high school and I had just lost all the weight that made me fat in junior high)

after that happened, I felt like I had pussied out, so the next girl I dated, I let her suck my dick

my step brother who was 6 years older than me was all about sex, so he encouraged me to fug

so I fugged

Oh well, it's better too because if you date a girl who isn't a virgin (I've taken 3 girls virginities) then you HAVE to have had sex with far more girls than she has had sex, or you will feel dangerously jealous

it's basically a sexual arms race
>>
>>67666776
Because I was an atheist back then. Ended this lifestyle upon conversion
>>
>>67670376
I'm about the same bro
>>
>>67666776
Well actually, if you had read the bible, it says there are sins and there are mortal sins. Regular sins can be forgiven easily enough, whist sins that are truly evil must be attained for, either in this life or the next. That is why there is a heaven, a hell and purgatory between them.
>>
>>67669241
Begin tumblr.
>>
>>67667235
Paganism is the ultimate redpill. I see that it is very hard to swallow for many.
>>
>>67673498
>Poland talking about trouble with swallowing
Your mum had no problem last night :^)
>>
>>67666776
This is /pol/. We've had sex before marriage because we never intend to get married.
Even if God thinks we've sinned ultimately he will forgive us due to the sins that have been attached to modern marriage.
>>
>>67673695
>Sleeping with a Pole.
You are going to get aids and a rape claim mate. Possibly a holocaust lecture if she was 'Polish' rather than Polish.
>>
>>67673695
Nice ad personam defence christfag.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.