[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, it's a meme, it's really not that bad. Trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: gina.jpg (918 KB, 4800x2700) Image search: [Google]
gina.jpg
918 KB, 4800x2700
Guys, it's a meme, it's really not that bad. Trust me.

Ask me anything.
>>
It's actually much worse

Trust me
>>
File: 1262717523995.jpg (28 KB, 555x452) Image search: [Google]
1262717523995.jpg
28 KB, 555x452
>>67262840
>Ask me anything.

WHY DO WE STILL DO THIS DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BULLSHIT?
>>
>that face

I have to stop you rigth there
>>
>>67262840
When I was a kid I did shit like this on usenet so I'm on your side, based shit poster.
>>
>>67263078
If ISIS wins all the women would look like this.
>>
File: 1457889319140.jpg (2 MB, 4800x2700) Image search: [Google]
1457889319140.jpg
2 MB, 4800x2700
>>67263154
You're right
>>
File: Fed.Audit.2011.Public.Info1.jpg (620 KB, 1661x949) Image search: [Google]
Fed.Audit.2011.Public.Info1.jpg
620 KB, 1661x949
>>67262840
Are u Trans man?

What do you think of CAFR1.com?

Your Swedish Bank and Norwegian Banks took money from the US Federal Reserve from 2007 = 2010 under its Discount Window programs TAF, and CPFF.

How do you feel about Central Bank Greed and manipulation in light of Corporate Take over of Western World( Transnationals I mean).

https://datahub.io/dataset/fed-once-secret-loan-crisis-data-compiled-by-bloomberg-bailouts
>>
>>67263932
>Are u Trans man?
No, cis-white man reporting in

>What do you think of CAFR1.com?
Have no idea what that is.

>Your Swedish Bank and Norwegian Banks took money from the US Federal Reserve from 2007 = 2010 under its Discount Window programs TAF, and CPFF, how do you feel about Central Bank Greed and manipulation in light of Corporate Take over of Western World( Transnationals I mean).
Fucking jews running the banks
>>
>>67262840
Det finns så mycket grejor jag hade gjort med hennes ansikte.
>>
>>67262840
How is Sweden Debt, Anon? Household Debt.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-23/sweden-s-debt-headache-grows-more-painful-as-court-blocks-curbs (1 Year Old)

-

Apr 23, 2015 ... Sweden's central bank abandoned its efforts to cool household debt growth and the financial regulator's plan was killed by a court. ...

-

Old Propaganda says Sweden fixed itself, but Bloomberg Article above says different.

Today Sweden has Negative Interest Rates, a new era in Banking History as Capital is not invested in the Swedish Economy... where is the Capital going, Anon?

- Looting
- Hoarding Capital
- Capital Flight
- Paper Investments that are more like gambling than anything that add value to the GDP/GNP Economy
- Rent Seeking
- Usury, Fees and Interest on Loans
- Taxes of all kinds

-

Stability through reform

Sweden has among the EU’s lowest levels of national debt, low and stable inflation and a healthy banking system. But this wasn’t always the case. The Swedish economy used to suffer from low growth and high inflation, and the Swedish krona was repeatedly devalued. Sweden was also hit by a deep financial crisis in the early 1990s. Banks became unstable and two were nationalised, unemployment rose rapidly, government spending got out of control, and so did Sweden’s national debt.

The road back to stability and success was not easy for Sweden. But by pursuing inventive and courageous reforms and sticking to them, Sweden has transformed its economy and stayed strong in the face of the new global recession.

https://sweden.se/business/how-sweden-created-a-model-economy/

Since the crisis of the 1990s, successive Swedish governments have been balancing the budget for over a decade, and have continued to do so even in the wake of the 2007–2008 global financial crisis.

-

Looks like $38 Billion USD positive Balance of Trade for Sweden... not bad, Anon.
>>
File: Fed.Audit.2011.Public.Info2.jpg (645 KB, 1664x948) Image search: [Google]
Fed.Audit.2011.Public.Info2.jpg
645 KB, 1664x948
>>67264179
yeah... wow they control so much. And they have other organizations to answer to or coordinate with: BIS, WTO, UN, IMF, WB, OECD.

I wonder about the future of US Dollar.
>>
Tfw my gf looks like her
>>
File: Fed.Audit.2011.Public.Info8.jpg (608 KB, 1659x950) Image search: [Google]
Fed.Audit.2011.Public.Info8.jpg
608 KB, 1659x950
>>67265940
Svenska Handelsbanken on this one.
>>
>>67264179

Government numbers are always a little skewed.

$212 Billion USD in Swedish Debt
Looks like 50% of GDP, but not sure if this is households, business, and government debt.

Another question is Swedish debt held by foreigners.

US Debt in Treasuries is like $7 Trillion held by foreigners, about $12 or $13 Trillion in Federal Government Debt held by Banks and investors.

But foreigners own $31 Trillion in US Property whether paper assets or Real Estate.

Fake Statistics, Fake Stats.

>>66781342

>>66781342
>>
>>67267330
This is the gross government debt, this means the amount of money (the repayment value) owed by government today calculated according to the SDDS 2014 and The Maastricht Treaty guidelines. In keeping with the aforementioned guidelines we do not subtract from the debt any financial assets the government may own. Please also note the debt figures do not take into account any government future payments e.g. pensions payable next year. Or business and private borrowing e.g. you buying a car with a loan, buying a house with a mortgage or a business buying a machine with a bank loan.
>>
>>67264179

>What do you think of CAFR1.com?
>Have no idea what that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2aif0Wk9E0

Introduction to the CAFR - Why You Can't Get Ahead

Wow, money hidden in accounts.

Two sets of books of Government Offices.
>>
>implying you wouldn't blanda upp with Gina
>>
>>67262840

How often does achmed fuck your wife?
>>
>>67267330
>le posting information that no one understands and thinks he's superior to everyone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

>>67268844
Never, zero times
>>
>>67262840
Chart 2 shows the average debt-to-income ratio for individuals with mortgages in
each age group. The debt-to-income ratio tends overall to be lower for the higher
ages. In July 2014 the first age group had an average debt-to-income ratio of 493 per
cent (Youngest Age Group up to 28 years old)

http://www.riksbank.se/Documents/Rapporter/Ekonomiska_kommentarer/2015/rap_ek_kom_nr1_150129_eng.pdf

IDK.

They say they have a cap on debt to income for mortgage of like 85%.

Norway had a price crash in housing not long ago... so they reduced the debt to income rate.
>>
>>67270350
>le posting of nothing for no one.

Ask a good question if you are here to learn.

Otherwise show us your links, charts, graphs, tables, data.

Be a man and actually think, act, and post.

>watches too much anime and cartoons

>>67264179

or maybe you are Government Intelligence here to make sure 4chan doesn't actually have conversations, discussions, forums.

Understand how much $62 Trillion US Dollars is??

How much is too much CIS Male?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.