[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let us assume we actually close the borders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: Germany.jpg (15 KB, 633x412) Image search: [Google]
Germany.jpg
15 KB, 633x412
What would happen?
>>
Please remember:
- We do not have an actual army
- Greece is unable to secure its borders and/or to provide for all the reguees
- Amongst the masses of economic migrants, there are actual war refugees
>>
>>66535799
I would think i'm going insane because people are finally getting to their senses again.
>>
>>66535799
>Economy would go down drastically
>prices for living would go up
>traveling would be much more teidious
>germans couldn't do day-jobs in bordering countries anymore
>>
>>66535799
The dune coons will deport you
>>
>>66535799
Merkel sets herself and the Bundestag on fire.
>>
>>66535799
Refugees are still inside.
>>
>>66535799
>>66535864
>>66535925
you should worry more about your infrastructure

>>66536063
>>
>>66535799
They won't close

Borders will remain open until Germany starts fighting back, Angela Merkel is purposely trying to break germans culture and spirits to the point that Germans will wake the fuck up and rise up (one day soon hopefully)

She is trying to create a strong country again, not a weak country full of feminists and beta white males
>>
File: 1439335133445.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1439335133445.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>66535799
We laugh with the Brits as the European Union craters, then we'll help you all pick up the pieces after it's over (assuming the Russians don't beat us, which would be unlikely but possible)
>>
> Borders close

> Dindus, Turkroaches and Mudslimes begin rioting.

> Macedonian border is overcome by violence and irate Mehmets.

> Merkel feels sorry for Mehmets.

> Conscripts German women to travel down to Macedonian border to pleasure migrants.

> Conscripted women raped and murdered.

> German population halved. Merkel commits suicide.

> Germany needs workers immediately.

> Seeks aid from Sweden.

> New immigrants from Sweden establish a caliphate in Berlin.

> India becomes superpower.

Your faith is already sealed Hans.
>>
Germany needs to get its act together. Start thinking about Germans first, rest the world second. Stop beating yourself up over Hitler and Nazis. Be proud you burnt 6 million Jews.

It's time to burn 12 million Mudslimes!
>>
We help you exterminate all shitskins in europe then we watch america's fall while eating popcorn
>>
>>66536334
>We help you exterminate all shitskins i
but that would also imply removing you
>>
You already let 1 million refugees plus into your country they are in and will not leave you've already fucked yourself whether it's now or later into the future they will be a part of your country forever.
>>
>>66535799
the Balkans and Austria are doing it for you. Keep them closed long enough and the problem will be solved in a few months. Then we only need to get rid of the economic migrants you already let in
>>
i assume you mean the EU borders? because germany is quite literally unable to close and secure its borders. we do not have the manpower to accomplish that.
>>
It doesn't suffice to just close the border again, you must also take measures to deal with illegal immigrants, so you need camps near the border where you process asylum applications, because obviously there will be still thousands of people coming.
At first it will be a bit harder for border commuters but it won't affect the economy on a large scale.
>>
>>66536548
Expect our tanks in Berlin soon.
>>
>>66535799

Hillary would deploy to US army to force you racists to open your borders.
>>
File: Auschwitz-incinerator.jpg (40 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz-incinerator.jpg
40 KB, 400x289
>>66536550
> Camps

And then?
>>
You'd still live in a dystopian shithole
>>
>>66535821
>>66535821
>>66535821
>>66535821

Don't close them, let everyone in.
>>
>>66536548
that sounds like bullshit. You could use the Federal Police forces or reinstall a proper border police. Plus, you could ask for the support of bavarian polive forces, they even got their own border police until 1998. Also you could conscript the youth for border patrols instead of army Service. For that you would've to reinstate the mandatory service of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x157
>>66536607
>>
>>66535864
>>We do not have an actual army
You have the a defense force of some kind though, don't you? Why can't they be used to deport the mudslimes?

>>Greece is unable to secure its borders and/or to provide for all the reguees
So? That's the Greeks problem, not yours.

>>Amongst the masses of economic migrants, there are actual war refugees.
Maybe, but it shouldn't be that hard to distinguish between syrians and sub-saharan africans. Besides, legitimate refugee or not, Germany and european nations in general should put the concerns of their native population above those of obnoxious mudslime shitbags.
>>
>>66536713
its not bullshit, if we tried to secure the borders (using our police forces, as we "cant" use our army) we would not have enough police men left for law enforcement within our borders.
>>
File: bgs.jpg (98 KB, 359x482) Image search: [Google]
bgs.jpg
98 KB, 359x482
>>66536952
Well how did it work for 40 years then? Also, you just have to secure the bavarian-austrian border at first. A lot of it is mountainous terrain and hard to cross, so you would have to concentrate on a certain area only.
Also, try to disprove my argument
>>
>>66536872
>Why can't they be used to deport the mudslimes?

Nowhere to deport them to. You cant send them back to Syria.
>>
>>66536872
>You have the a defense force of some kind though, don't you? Why can't they be used to deport the mudslimes?
this is a job for our police. our constitution doesnt allow us to utilize the army within our own borders, there are only very few exceptions (e.g. when theres a natural disaster).
>>
File: 1449153643734.jpg (95 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1449153643734.jpg
95 KB, 500x600
>>66537281
then place them in front of the borders
>>
>>66537465
for what purpose and how would you legally justify positioning them there? dont get me wrong, i think we should use the bundeswehr to deal with the refugees, but the woman to make that decision also supports mass immigration, so its not gonna happen.
>>
>>66535799
4 years later refugees becomes german citizens. They will vote for merkel again to open border with libtards
>>
File: grenzpolizist_180_250.jpg (16 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
grenzpolizist_180_250.jpg
16 KB, 180x250
>>66537602
That wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

The solution is here:
>>66536713
>>
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>66535799
Low birth rates amongst ethnic germans and high birth rates amongst non-white ethnic groups would continue to threaten the german majority becoming a minority within a couple of decades. Contrary to popular belief, the most important thing is neither to close the border or throw out all foreigners, it's first and foremost to raise fertility rates above 2.1, but that doesn't mean things have to necessarily happen in a specific order according to importance, since fertility rates once again achieving replacement level will probably be a much longer endavour than closing the borders and kicking the racial foreigners out.
>>
>>66535799
Closing borders won't help. The enemy is inside. People need to revolt.
>>
>>66537806
we dont have enough men for a job of that scale, thats the main issue. youd have to hire and train thousands of people and that will take years.
>>
>>66536369
Pretty sure Romania's whiter than the rest of Europe. Gypsies are a meme, there's far, far more in Italy and France.
>>
salam alaikum

i come to Germany last winter and i can agree with OP

i found a white landwhale which i will marry in 2 month, she was helping at refugee center so i made a move and she was flattered and told me german guys are nothing special

she works all day as a nurse and helps in refugee center so i can fuck plenty of hot girls when after i married her

DEUTSCHELAND I LOVE YOU
>>
File: 1451264884923.jpg (81 KB, 622x930) Image search: [Google]
1451264884923.jpg
81 KB, 622x930
>>66535821
>>66535821
>>66535821

PLEASE IMMIGRATE TO GERMANY, COME TO US
>>
File: bvrpl.jpg (126 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
bvrpl.jpg
126 KB, 900x599
>>66538025
The Federal Police has nearly 40.000 officers. The federal readiness component has 30 battallions. The state police bavaria has another 26.000 officers.
>>
>>66538385
"Länger reichen die Kräfte nicht"Grenzkontrollen überfordern Bundespolizei

Die Flüchtlingskrise stellt Deutschland vor enorme Herausforderungen: Aus der Sicht der Polizeigewerkschaft können die Beamten an der deutsch-österreichischen Grenze nicht mehr lange durchhalten.

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Grenzkontrollen-ueberfordern-Bundespolizei-article16826511.html

http://www.welt.de/print/die_welt/article147944242/Fluechtlingskrise-ueberfordert-die-Polizei.html

12:03 Uhr: Polizeigewerkschaft: Stärkere Grenzkontrollen nicht einfach möglich

Die Deutsche Polizeigewerkschaft hat skeptisch auf den Vorschlag von Ministerpräsident Horst Seehofer (CSU) reagiert, für stärkere Grenzkontrollen Landespolizisten einzusetzen. "Das klingt recht einfach", sei es aber nicht, sagte DPolG-Landesvorsitzender Hermann Benker am Montag auf Anfrage. Bereits seit März sei die bayerische Polizei mit der Aufnahme der vielen Flüchtlinge beschäftigt.

Dass man sich nun verstärkt um Schleierfahndung und Grenzkontrollen kümmern soll, "halte ich für ausgeschlossen", betonte Benker.
(n24 news ticker)

http://www.br.de/nachrichten/polizei-fluechtlinge-spiegel-100.html
>>
>>66538885
Yes, of course a police lobby group would argue like this. In fact they fight for more money and now is a good opportunity.
If the administration would really want to control the border again it would be possible.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.