[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANYS INFRASTRUCTURE CRUMBLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Germany-Map-Flag.jpg (28 KB, 405x350) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Map-Flag.jpg
28 KB, 405x350
>germans pay taxes but the gov doesnt use it to renew bridges
>new report shows almost all bridges are crumbling
>streets are in bad condition

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/deutschland-hier-sind-deutschlands-bruecken-marode-a-1080431.html#js-article-comments-box-pager
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.png (69 KB, 345x324) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.png
69 KB, 345x324
>>66536063
>>
File: ff431t134.png (4 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ff431t134.png
4 KB, 1200x800
>>66536063
Guten Tag. What did you do to my country?
>>
>>66536063
traumatized refugees need the taxes more. roads aren't even that important
>>
Kek
Looking forward to germany looking like literal Baghdad
>>
>>66537463
kek
>>
>2025
>""""german """" "refugees" ask the Syrian government for asylum
>>
>>66536063

OY VEY

Those economic opportunities need support over trivial things like bridges and infrastructure.
>>
File: TheyDinduNuffin.png (1 MB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
TheyDinduNuffin.png
1 MB, 960x959
>>66536063
>>
>our country can sustain it
economically yes, but you need more doctors for for all of the patients,more social workers for all of the children
you don't have these you die
>>
I get this feeling that, as things persist through generations, people begin to regard them the way they regard the ground under their feet.

A bridge is best when it is new, because it is inherently maintained through the process of being built. Once the bridge has been there for three generations, people for whom it was "always there" don't think about it like the decaying corpse that it is. "A stone can't rot away." Never mind that it is a machine, with fallible parts.

Politicians drive on these things every day, but for them, the bridge was always there. It's just "there." It is. They don't think spending money on "fixing" them is logical, because they're not broken; They can still drive across them.
>>
File: main_900.jpg (154 KB, 900x658) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
154 KB, 900x658
>>66537638
It's happened before
>>
>>66537592
That's pretty realistic, since Assad got rid of all the useless rats and only has patriots left and the Russians will help them.
Once the war is over they will rebuild in a year, better than before.
>>
File: image.png (213 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 KB, 640x1136
Don't worry some bridges are still fine :) pic related are the bad bridges JUST
>>
>>66538813
Wowee.
>>
>>66538813
FUCK
>>
WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN PAYING TAXES? WHAT DO I GIVE AWAY 50% OF MY INCOME FOR? SO THESE KEKOLDS CAN FEED NIGGERS AND GIVE THEM EXPENSIVE CLOTHES, ALLOWANCE FOR WEEKEND PARTIES AND 3 YEAR PRISON SENTENCES FOR CHILD RAPE?

KILL EVERY TRAITOR IN THE BUNDESTAG
>>
>>66540063
Nuking Berlin is viable option surprisingly often.
>>
>We'll end up spending another decade rebuilding after foreigners destroy Germany again

The only good thing is that the shitskins will jump ship, once there's no more handouts and fuck off.
>>
>>66538813
What the ficki Germoney. Kick out the camel rider already.
>>
>>66540063
For ahmed's iphone
>>
>12 billion budget surplus
>use it to pay turkeys extortion money and spend it on refugees
>infrastructure is all kinds of fucked up
>we probably need to take out a loan
>a raise in taxes is very likely
hey whatever, you gotta set priorities, right?
>>
>>66537463
>>66537505

Sweden and France, really? Parts of Paris look like Kinshasa.

And Sweden... it's not even funny anymore. Are they any Swedish girls left between 25-40 who haven't tasted muslim dick in some way?
>>
>>66537619
Look who's talking. Infrastructure maintenance in the US comes straight out of a horror movie.
>>
>>66540063
start by rebelling in public you faggot
>>
>>66536063
And the current gov is shocked why so many people voted for the AFD at the municipal elections in hessen
>>
>>
>>66541259
Not anymore, i guess.
>>
>>66536063

who needs bridges when you have dem prograyumz?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.