[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to polls, Trump is the only republican candidate t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
According to polls, Trump is the only republican candidate to lose against Clinton. Not only recent polls.. I mean almost all fucking polls!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
Isnt it obvious that Clinton wants Trump against her? Trump earns far more hate than he earns sympathy and he will bring great failure to republicans.
>>
>>66414076

Hillary Supporter here. I actively shill for Trump here because I know this. It works perfectly, and I've also made several Trump generals here. These fucking Trumplydites are clueless.
>>
>>66414147
Bernfag here
Doing the same even making some of those anime with trump hats
I love the repubs they make it so easy
>>
File: cruz pointing.jpg (20 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
cruz pointing.jpg
20 KB, 420x280
>>66414076
Of course she wants Trump against her, why do you think she has chosen not to attack him in any meaningful way?

America needs to stand behind someone who is for real conservatism and can beat Hillary in November.

It is time for Cruz, TrusTed.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x621
>turkroach proxy
Shiggydiggy

Head to head polls are unreliable this early in the election.

Also, dems, redditfags especially seem to seriously underestimate Trump, and overestimate Hilldog/Sanders appeal.
>>
>>66414147
Why the fuck do you support hillary cunton?
>>
>>66414076
>>66412304
Shill
Hidden
Reported
Saged

Get a real job you fucking nigge

Roach
>>
File: 1442424078262.jpg (20 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
1442424078262.jpg
20 KB, 399x482
>>66414076
Lol Roach keep believing the manipulated polls while we MAGA.
No one under 50 supports Hillary, anyone but her.
Trump will be president or we the people will hit a breaking point.
>>
>>66414076
Shh, you're going to ruin the plan.
>>
head to head polls had jimmy carter beating reagan as well, they're pointless this early on.
>>
>>66414448
hes obviously joking
>>
Trump will drag out the skeletons and not give a fuck. You can't expect any of the others to do that, being members of the oligarchy.
Hilfags panicking and shilling like crazy.
>>
>>66414076
how the fuck does rubio and cruz win against hillary when they're losing against trump right now it makes no sense that they win against hillary but lose against trump.
>>
File: 1456990060706.jpg (158 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
1456990060706.jpg
158 KB, 1024x797
>>66414076
This argument annoys the shit out of me. "Guys we have possible statistical data predicting a loss with a certainty of 3%. You have to drop all of your personal political positions and get behind Cruz! Remember TEAM REPUBLICAN!"

If Trump supporters gave a fuck about the Republican Party we wouldn't vote for Trump in droves when the RNC shits on him.
>>
>>66414587
because the general public hates trump more than they hate hillary according to them
>>
>>66414076
Fuck off you middle eastern piece of shite.
>>
File: Turk.gif (493 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Turk.gif
493 KB, 500x375
>>66414076
>roach
>>
>>66414489
If you believe that all polls.. i mean all fucking polls are that manipulated.. Then you should be also believing that there is no real election but only manipulated results.
>>
File: 1439524700441.jpg (70 KB, 523x531) Image search: [Google]
1439524700441.jpg
70 KB, 523x531
>>66414076
Yes, the polls are set in stone, there's certainly nothing Trump could do or say to gain favor over Hillary, like reminding the people that she's going to prison, or opening her closet while the people watch a mountain of skeletons fall out.

Also, I'm sure Hillary has plenty of shit to throw at Trump, after all, he's only been under constant attack for several months, and they've only gone back a few hundreds years into his family history.
>First debate
>Trump vs Hillary
>Trump walks out
>Starts talking about lynching mexicans and muslims in the streets
>going to tear down orphanages for resources to build the wall
>cut welfare to fund the KKK
>"Mrs. Clinton, please respond."
>Silence fills the room
>Hillary clears her throat
>She leans in close to the microphone and whispers
>"Drumpf"
>Crowd is speechless
>Moderators speechless
>Trump pulls out his concealed carry assault rifle and blows his brains out
>Crowd starts thunderously cheering "Madam President"
>Hillary inaugurated on the spot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.