[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britcuck trigger thread continued from: >>67951495 O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Battle of New Orleans.jpg (72 KB, 316x923) Image search: [Google]
Battle of New Orleans.jpg
72 KB, 316x923
Britcuck trigger thread

continued from: >>67951495

Official Thread music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
>>
>>67961202

>>67961184
I mean, they were taxed less and still thought it was bullshit and decided to take matters to their own hand.
>>
Reminder:

1776: Declare Independance
1783: Treaty of Paris signed, America a full fledged country
1812: Kick British asses for the second time in a generation
1916: America joins WW1, wins it saving Europe from Germany
~1939 The British come to America on hands and knees begging for food + resources to help England survive the Nazi's
1941: US Joins WW2, defeats both the Nips and Krauts saving the western world yet again.
1969: America wins the Space Race and puts a man on the moon
~1989-1991 USA defeats the USSR saving the Western World YET AGAIN
2016: British anons are still buttmad that their colony grew up to be everything they wish they were
2017: America is made great Again, and saves the world for the umpteenth time from islamic hoardes
>>
>>67961202
thread already made nigger here >>67961033
>>
>>67961202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo

brits official thread music
>>
nigs
>>
Brits or, as I like to call them, BRITKEKS, now speak our MANLY tongue because they lost the revolution
Literally our colony, used for importing Indians
DESIGNATED (Designated)
SHTTING COLONY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5vGho1fEw4&index

Brits singing the U.S. National Anthem

LITERALLY singing praise for American farmers kicking their grandpappys asses

you just can't make this shit up
>>
>>67961202
every time i see pictures or a map of britain i cant understand how so many people can live in a boring shitty island and be happy
>>
>>67961880
This is over 9/11?

Quite a few Brits died in 9/11 as well. And they end up singing the British national anthem as well, but obviously isn't in that vid. No what i mean?
>>
File: Falkland.jpg (9 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
Falkland.jpg
9 KB, 254x198
>>67961902
Did you say something about Islands?
>>
>>67962022
No hate for you Brits you guys are bro-tier but you guys get butt-blasted when American superiority is brought up.
>>
>>67962127

What even happens there?
>>
>>67962187
But why would a Brit challenge it lol.

American Superiority is a fact. No other country has come close, China is barely near, most of their population probably still eat plant seeds for dinner.

I don't know why us Brits have a problem with it, we effectively birthed the colonies that went on to form the most powerful nation today.
>>
>>67962127
yup, i said >every time i see pictures or a map of britain i cant understand how so many people can live in a boring shitty island and be happy

i guess you cant read your own language?
>>
TFW Brits get to experience freedom for possibly the only time in their lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpo0csiIMs

If you can't understand the lyrics here is what they are singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5iOF0_z7MM
>>
>>67962236
Sheep and oil drilling i think.
>>
>>67962236
British farmers live an idyllic pastoral lifestyle safe in the knowledge that the world's most powerful navy stands ready to defend their right to life and self-determination
>>
>>67962592
It sounds pretty comfy, not gonna lie. All I know is the internet is shit-tier there. But then again, that could be taken as a positive.

But then i dont get to shitpost on pol as easily
>>
>>67962395
mad as fuck
>>
>>67963764
youre mum is mad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.