[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /pol/ Was killing this man ACTUALLY necessary? Consi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19
Tell me /pol/
Was killing this man ACTUALLY necessary?
Considering the number of officers present and possible ways they could have handled the situation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBFVIhMuqk
Why are Police Officers such shit?
>>
This is america fucker and if you dont like it why dont you just leave?
>>
>>57372351
unqualified police force, seriously.
>>
>>57372844
one less nigger, whats your problem with that?
>>
File: knifefag.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
knifefag.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
www liveleak com/view?i=597_1449025270

Around 2:45 they take out the knife with a baton
>>
File: 1431639987247.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1431639987247.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>taking a knife to a gun fight
>>
>>57372351
Shoulda dropped it.
>>
>>57372351
>Why are Police Officers such shit?

They are trained to be scared of everything.

"I just want to make it home to my wife and kids tonight"
>>
>>57372351
Necessary? no. Justified? yes.
>>
>>57372964
nice. you could also have shot his leg, his arm, whatever from distance. unprofessional poor trained cops in OPs video, simple as that
>>
>>57372351
He had a knife, doesn't want to drop it.

His stupidity killed him. Low IQ nigger.
>>
File: 1435722934987.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1435722934987.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>57373152
>could also have shot his leg, his arm, whatever from distance
>>
>Why are Police Officers such shit?
Only in the US
>>
>>57372351
>warning graphic
>doesnt show anything
0/10
>>57373152
yeah just shoot him the leg where his artery is
>>
>>57372351
Who cares
>>
>>57372351
Blacks never learn. If he did what the police told him to do he would be alive.
>>
he's black, isn't he?
what is the problem here?
>>
File: 1449144760428.gif (1011 KB, 276x250) Image search: [Google]
1449144760428.gif
1011 KB, 276x250
Yeaaa i guess, I was walking in San Antonio and some dude got his ass beat by 2 cops for jay walking lol. I was just visiting and it seemed so outlandish, but people said it was the norm over there.

Now back in my city, the police officers wont even arrest you if you have weed, and are clearly blazed. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>57373454
liberals
>>
>>57373152
>nice. you could also have shot his leg, his arm, whatever from distance.
Shooting to maim is bad policy. It's also acceptable to no police force ever, even yours krautman.

>unprofessional poor trained cops in OPs video, simple as that
This is true, but not for the reason you stated.
>>
>>57373385
>yeah just shoot him the leg where his artery is
because it is so hard to not do that and even if had a chance to survive. and in case you want to ignore this, the same shit happens to white people in your country daily
>>
If the guy had a knife and was walking toward a police officer while ignoring commands to put the weapon down, yeah you're going to get shot.

People who say the cops should have should have somehow shot the knife out of his hands or hit his arms / legs don't know how firearms do bruh.
>>
File: 1444135099596.png (225 KB, 800x3500) Image search: [Google]
1444135099596.png
225 KB, 800x3500
>>57372925
>>
Why didnt they just shoot the knife out of his hands
>>
>>57373273
>bragging that your police force is castrated and useless.
>>
>>57373152
>just shoot them in the leg with a handgun

well clearly you're not allowed to talk about these issues because you haven't fired a fucking gun in your life
>>
>>57372351
Why didn't he just do what they said? I don't care if the cops are in the wrong. The nigger has guns on him and it's like he doesn't sense any danger at all.
>>
File: YsKJ0M7.webm (361 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
YsKJ0M7.webm
361 KB, 720x404
>>
If they didn't kill him, he would go to jail waste tax money, he would be released and commit an other crime.
>>
>>57373521
>Shooting to maim is bad policy. It's also acceptable to no police force ever, even yours krautman.
Source tbqh
>>
File: truck-openfire_zps82a9f885.jpg (24 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
truck-openfire_zps82a9f885.jpg
24 KB, 500x282
>>
>>57372767
America is the land of opportunity for terrorists. If I was there I would leave this shithole in no time.
>>
File: 1350061478532.jpg (54 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1350061478532.jpg
54 KB, 512x382
>>57373631
our police force is far superior by eons my dumb merifat
>>
>>57373669

I'm as pro cop and gun as it gets... I still don't know what these two fuck head cops were doing here....
>>
He had the chance to drop his knife
He didn't

His fault to be quite honest. One criminal scum less on the streets
>>
>>57373495
cops are our last hope
nigger population control
>>
>>57372351
I still remember WHY tasers were introduced. It was so police could deal with potentially lethal situations with non-lethal force. That's ALLLLL the cops could talk about, how they were going to stop crazy people and those with knives. Well it turns out they just shoot them with 10 rounds and the tasers are used on non-violent people for any conceivable reason, even on handcuffed people.
>>
>>57373631
>>bragging that your police force is castrated and useless.
Nah, their police force doesn't need to be like ours yet. They have way less shitskin minorities. They'll either become more like us or become an islamic state later on though.

>>57373696
Go ask your nearest armed policeman if he is trained to shoot to maim. The answer will be no. Firearms are deadly force, only used for meeting deadly force. If you want to maim or simply stop the threat, you use a taser or low velocity riot munition, not bullets. Cops in OP should have used a taser, because there is no credible threat to life in front of them, they outnumber the nignog and are better armed. Two cops could have tased him with all of the rest standing with guns drawn as backup.
>>
He dindu nuffin he a good boy
>>
>>57373545

And if that cop missed the machete guy's leg? Not all cops perform well under that kind of pressure--and most cops will never see that kind of situation--what would have happened if that cop had missed his shot, or the guy been jacked up on PCP or some other shit?

Would have been carved up real quick, and for what purpose? To save the life of a dirtbag?
>>
>>57373545

You leave yourself open to a lawsuit for using excessive force if you shoot to maim though.
>>
if you got a bunch of cops looking to finally fire their shit off. anything will set them off.

"o look a black dude"
"got a knife"?
""shit open season i can finally use up some bullets"
????
profit
>>
>>57372351
>graphic violence warning
>no graphic violence
>only audio
Can't niggers do anything right?
>>
>>57373545
>the same shit happens to white people in your country daily
dont give a shit if it happens to fucking purple people. be a dumbass and get shot. that guy with the machete is pretty fucking close, thats one shitty cop Tbh
>>
>>57373851
To play devils advocate though. Do we know if any of them actually had a taser? They all don't have them.
>>
File: 1447843478419.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1447843478419.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>57372351

Only positive thing that will come from this is juicy chimp outs. Can't wait to watch riots and looting and people getting arrested on live stream.
>>
>>57373851
>I still remember WHY tasers were introduced. It was so police could deal with potentially lethal situations with non-lethal force. That's ALLLLL the cops could talk about, how they were going to stop crazy people and those with knives. Well it turns out they just shoot them with 10 rounds and the tasers are used on non-violent people for any conceivable reason, even on handcuffed people.
This, desu. Lots of people are getting tased when force of hand is enough to defuse the threat, and plenty of people are being shot in taser friendly situations.
>>
>>57373889
This right here. Fuck the violent mentally ill.
>>
also you guys arent any better than sjws in your logic of defending the police in this situation.

there was literally an army of police. and at a safe distance from a fucking knife unless the dude played COD a lot and could knife throw like a pro.

but nope, their mentality was: "man if we just tell him X amount of times to drop it, but we know he won't, we get to "amadou diallo" his ass"

and if you guys dont know of that story

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/05/nyregion/officers-in-bronx-fire-41-shots-and-an-unarmed-man-is-killed.html?pagewanted=all
>>
>>57373889
>To save the life of a dirtbag?

Not to bleed my heart all over the shop on /pol/ of all places, but pretty much the only difference between you and and a nutter is one too many bad days. We shouldn't assume they're all permanent write-offs.
>>
>>57372351

>points the camera away before gunfire

fake and gay
>>
>>57374196
>they're all permanent write-offs

Sure, but maybe I'm jaded from working in the field for too long. You'd be surprised at just how shitty the general public is
>>
Literally everytime you see these videos the suspect disobeys the police officer and then everyone acts surprised when the officer starts getting violent. Is your society this braindead?
>>
>>57373889
>>57373914
you don't get a lawsuit in america as a cop. how hard is it to shoot on a criminal from distance, if he still comes into a danger zone too close you can shoot him dead anyway, especially if you have several cops aiming at the suspect.

but if you like stupid unqualified cops killing people in a police state, I do not care.
you have a problem in america with the quality of your police, if you believe it or not
>>
thats cold. american cops are so fucking shit
just shoot him in the leg then restrain him, or taze him?
>>
Wow, I just can't believe this senseless violence!! Why didn't they just 360 noscope him???
>>
>>57372351

obligatory:

>be american
>get shot
>>
>>57374196
You need to spend some time with the genuinely mentally ill and learn how completely wrong you are.
>>
>>57372351
yes. what niggers dont understand is that if you defy a police officer you arent just defying one cracker ass wite boi up in yo grill, you are defying the entire united states justice system.

of course there are situations where it makes sense to defy the entire us justice system, but dont try to tell me jamall laquan here was doing some protest against the police system, he was just a stupid ape beating his chest like hes on the african savanah
>>
>>57374361
>you don't get a lawsuit in america as a cop.
not when you shoot to kill.
>>
>>57374275
Being jaded isn't a good excuse to make use of deadly force where it isn't strictly necessary. Excessive use of force harms public view of police, which in turn makes their jobs harder. 7 men standing around a lone nig with a knife? Half of the officers could tase him and still have enough backup from real guns to keep them safe if they ALL missed or ALL of the tasers failed to stop the guy. Tasing unarmed people is stupid too, remember the don't tase me bro incident? A yellow zone strike is all that was necessary there.

Being trigger happy makes all of our jobs harder, so don't do it. Deadly force is a last resort.
>>
>>57372351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

/thread
>>
>>57374349
so disobeying an order warrants getting shot multiple times? interesting theory you have there
>>
>>57374361
hey guess what? if he had just stopped brandishing a knife against officers he wouldnt have gotten shot, shocking concept i know
>>
>>57374361
Course I fucking believe it. America is fucking huge, and there's a shitton of departments with a good handful of shit cops that make the rest of us look like garbage.

Lawsuits definitely happen to LEO. I haven't watched the whole video yet, but it looks like the dude's close enough to close distance within half a second. That's not really a "distance".
>>
>>57372351
You don't understand, the US has a population of useless blacks who don't get an education or a job, and resort to crime to feed their degenerate lifestyle.

Killing them is a much cheaper option than incarcerating them and it wastes less of the cops time.

Every time the cops have a confrontation with one of these animals they should just shoot to kill and they will send them a message.
>>
>>57374469
do you think that is a good thing, considering most cops are unqualified and badly trained?
>>
>>57374361
you dont shoot to wound in the US, there is absolutely no need to argue about that, whether you agree with it or not. the fact that police in germany is allowed to shoot to wound doesnt change that. these discussions are tiring, just accept that laws are different in other countries.
>>
>>57374093
I wouldn't call a knife attack a "taser friendly situation". If the attacker is wearing thick clothes, high as shit or just badass enough the taser is useless and you end up dead. Just look at how little effect it has on this guy, would you really want to use this if someone is charging at you with a knife?

https://youtu.be/X2xbLV_NSbk
>>
File: 1445201477648.png (487 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
1445201477648.png
487 KB, 816x960
>>57374541
>>
>>57374506
If you want to play rebel go join ISIS ok
>>
>>57372351
sounds like skrillex song
>>
>>57374564

Not really.
Two wrongs make a right in this situation.
>>
>>57374503
That video is pretty much irrelevant to the situation in the OP. It shows how long it takes to draw and aim, all of the cops have already drawn down on the man in the OP, and can respond before he makes two steps. Your video shows why a cop should draw down on a criminal with a knife before he gets close, it does not show that if you have a knife wielding man surrounded with guns you should shoot him instead of forcing compliance with less lethal means.

>>57374595
A man with a knife surrounded by 7 armed cops is definitely a taser friendly situation, dummy. If the tasers fail, and they usually don't, there are multiple men with guns who can stop him where he stands.
>>
>>57373545
It's called center mass

I used to be as stupid as you too and wondered why they didn't shoot legs more often, but it's because they're smaller and move around a lot, might not stop them.
>>
>>57374503
there were like 6 cops on him bro, unless the dude will go Far Cry 3 style and like combo knife them.
>>
>>57373521
>It's also acceptable to no police force ever,

I have seen many videos of foreign police officers (China, South America) shoot once in the leg to stop someone.

It's only the USA and some other retarded countries that train officers with "hurr durr if you shoot you must shoot multiple times center mass until they're dead".

It's fucking retarded and if you seriously think that's a smart way to train police officers then you're fucking retarded too.
>>
>>57374713

so basically you're saying one or two cops should volunteer to getting stabbed while the others subdue the criminal?

am i getting you right here?
>>
>>57372351
ITT: op is a nigger

tell me op
why can't niggers evolve into human beings faster?
>>
>JUST DROP IT
>JUST DROP IT PLEASE

wew lad.
>>
File: 534252345345.jpg (35 KB, 261x252) Image search: [Google]
534252345345.jpg
35 KB, 261x252
Marijuana legalization is a bigger issue than police killing criminals
When do I get to smoke my weed?
>>
>>57374724

How about this... dont pull knifes on cops. Do what they say? Hell I bet if you do these things you don't get shot and killed. Dude deserved it. Darwin award.
>>
>>57373861
You're full of shit. Our police officers are required to shoot for the legs before shooting to kill.
>>
>>57374724
Shooting to maim is stupid, and you're the stupid one. Gun = leathal force. You use lethal force to meet lethal force, you don't use lethal force when you have no intent to kill.

>I have seen many videos of foreign police officers (China, South America) shoot once in the leg to stop someone.
Wow, good example. China and South America are paragons of good policing and low corruption.
>>
Guy would be alive if he put down the knife.

Fuck the guy would be alive if he never had a knife in the first place.
>>
>Inb4 niggers chat HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT

21 foot rule motherfuckers.
>>
>>57374724

You live in a country where people can get sued for getting food orders wrong and you're whining about how officers lost their ability to use their discretion?!

A cop would be fired on the spot in America for doing anything outside of his rulebook. If you hate the way cops act then allow officers to go back to using discretion when needed.
>>
>>57374680
>dat reading comprehension
you are the retard here. as I said, you can do this without any risk, if you are in safe distance. if the target comes close the risk zone you may still shoot him dead, all about training. but I don't care or argue with you any more, let your retarded cops just kill to compensate their missing skills
>>
>>57374607
Tyrone pls go, these useless black thugs are a burden to society and the criminal justice system. Nothing is lost when we execute them.
>>
>>57374919

leftist retard btfo
>>
>>57374769
see
>>57374136

you know those cops were just itching the fuck to shoot for any reason. and they were themselves moving towards the dudes "knife range" .

but whatever why continue. this whole thing was legal in every way afaik and will just get tossed off into the abyss
>>
>>57373545
Pretty much anyone who deals with people are told to not expose themself to risks. Trying to legshot someone charging you with a knife could be the last thing you do.

>>57373743
patiently waiting for a reason to shoot him.
>Put your hands up
>good now hold it until we say so
>....
>....
>...
>.....
>....
>[3 hours later]
>guise shouldn't you cuff me?
>BLAM BLAM
>>
>>57374919

Just out of curiosity... You geniuses do realize that people can and do run/fight after being shot? They don't just fall down dead like on TV.
>>
>>57373545
I can leap/sprint 5-7 meters from a walking start easily in 1 second. At 3-4 meters in the pic, the cop would have been cut up really ugly if the guy was somewhat athletic. Why risk it?
>>
>>57372351

LOL he thought he was being tough and cool by being defiant. This is lead based eugenics.
>>
File: eat_shit.jpg (35 KB, 396x500) Image search: [Google]
eat_shit.jpg
35 KB, 396x500
>>57374977
>leftist
kek

I am not leftist, fuckface. I was pointing out the police force in america is crap and they are badly trained and could handle that situation better. simple facts
>>
>>57372351
Thanks God the cops are ok
>>
>>57374477

All of our jobs harder? You're LEO and you believe they acted poorly in the situation? I somehow doubt that. There's a reason why you yell "taser taser taser" before you use that option. If the tasers failed, there'd be no time to reconsider the options
>>
>>57375108
as a burger myself I agree with you. the whole affirmative action bs among other things has lowered the bar for our individual police officer competence by quite a lot. the militarization of the whole police force did not help either
>>
>>57375108

glaubst du vollidiot wirklich dass ein blader bayrischer kiberer besser ausgebildet ist als ein US-Cop? echt jetzt?
>>
>>57373889
If you're mentally unstable pussy that can't act rationally under stress then don't become cop - it's as simple as that. It's not a job for everyone, and nobody said it should be safe. In Europe cop's job is to serve and protect citizens, even those with disabilities, and not to kill them en masse whenever he feels like that.
>>
>>57374854
>How about this... dont pull knifes on cops.

Good idea. But when people do stupid shit, you usually have more than enough non-lethal options to use, rather than resorting right to killing them.

>Do what they say?

Bootlicker. If a cop tells you to kill yourself would you kill yourself?

>>57374867
>Shooting to maim is stupid

It's not. I've seen it work and it does actually work. A healthy person taking a 9mm bullet to the leg actually gives you a very high chance of living through it, assuming you get medical care, and is almost guaranteed to stop someone through pain/shock.

>but they're a drugged up hulk who aren't afraid of no bullets

This wasn't the case here, nor with many other cases of completely unnecessary lethal force by police.

>Gun = leathal force. You use lethal force to meet lethal force, you don't use lethal force when you have no intent to kill.

What kind of logic is this? You must kill with a gun because you must kill with a gun?

>>57374897
The rulebook is fucking retarded too, I didn't say it wasn't.
>>
>>57373545
You must not know our dumb blues, friend. They're barely allowed to shoot 50 shots at the gun range. This is their only chance to practice
>>
>>57373152
>you could also have shot his leg, his arm, whatever from distance
>>
>>57375392
i think you underestimate the lethality of a knife

if you pull a deadly weapon on police officer ESPECIALLY AFTER BEING GIVEN AMPLE WARNING TO PUT IT DOWN you cant complain when you get shot, you are a clear danger to the officers and everyone else in the area.
>>
>>57375523
>i think you underestimate the lethality of a knife

I don't.

I think you underestimate the ability to solve this situation with non-lethal force, or at the very least not an entire firing squad shooting 20+ bullets. The police here acted like fucking retards and pussies, as usual, that's all I'm saying.
>>
File: giphy.gif (961 KB, 285x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
961 KB, 285x180
>>57372351
>necessary
>>
>>57373152

And then get sued out the ass.
>>
File: oyKCGfn.jpg (42 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
oyKCGfn.jpg
42 KB, 402x720
>>57374919
I like how you've probably never been in a situation like this, let alone handled a gun x and think you know exactly what you're talking about. This isn't Fallout with VATS to help you aim at limbs, you're fucking stupid and it's funny.
>>
>>57373929
>things that didn't happen.story
>>
One less homeless nig in san Francisco. I don't see the downside
>>
>>57372351
>"do as I say or you'll get shot!"
>"you didn't do it fast enough"
murica
>>
File: fuck yeah.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>57372351
>bring a knife to a gunfight
>get shot
Working as intended
>>
>>57375392
>What kind of logic is this? You must kill with a gun because you must kill with a gun?
It's idiotic gun nut logic that you always see in these threads.

Actually, warning shots and shots to main are standard policy in many countries.
>>
>>57375789
gee thats a nice opinion you got there hitler
>>
>>57375523
exactly this. these cops were correctly following their training.

the nigger was crazy not to put the knife down and surrender. by trying to walk away he committed suicide by cop.
>>
There are a few problems with your police system America..

A) Yes you do reach fast for your guns. I do understand since everyone has a gun and you have to work with niggers, you're always in fear for your live, but just a little too often female police or manlet police go for their guns too soon.
B) Your niggers never comply, they always resist arrest, escalating the situation
C) Females and niggers that are watching always start shouting and rioting, escalating the situation.

It's a bizarro world for us Eurokeks, we usually comply, act calmly, know we won't be shot in any case and the police knows this as well. Works pretty good. I don't fear the police, ever. In America though, there seems to be an ingrained hostility on both sides.
>>
>>57375866
>shots to main
Are literally never "standard policy"
Everybody is taught to aim for the center of mass
>>
>>57376062
Okay, regarding shots to maim maybe I was misled by the fact that regulations require that police officer must attempt to "minimize damage" when using "physical force, firearms or special equipment".

But warning shots are definitely a thing, unlike in US.
>>
>>57372351
They actually enjoy it
Keep in mind you live in a multi-ethnic society. So there is a natural tendency for Police guys to not consider you as people to protect or save but as dangerous strangers to remove from society
>>
>>57375766
This guy was standing still and the officers were 5 feet in front of him. A braindead monkey could have shot him in the leg.
>>
>>57372351
>has a knife

signed his own death warrant really. I suppose if you don't want to be shot by police in this instance, you better not confront them with a knife.
>>
>>57373545
Well if they were crazy and trying to attack people with knives they're better off dead
>>
>>57375392
Hey Mr. Dipshit Q. Sovereign.

Remember Ruby Ridge!!!!!111 Hurrr durrr!!!

Isn't there some AK47 forum you should be on?
>>
>>57376664
stop being racist against the african american officers present at the scene
>>
>>57373593
Male rape is more common in america than female rape, what pathetic fucking kucks you must be.
>>
File: Din_Du_Nuffin.png (11 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Din_Du_Nuffin.png
11 KB, 640x400
>>57377570
>>57373876
>>
>>57374506

If you're proven to be violent or armed, yes. You forfeit your life

Tough shit britbong. Thems the breaks - not a very hard rule to follow either, unless you're a piece of shit that could easily be motivated to violence yourself.
>>
>>57373593
>Male rape is more common in america than female rape
Kek
>>
Why are cops such giant pussies? like holy shit
>>
>>57372351
>8 police officers
>none of them had the bright idea of shooting him in the leg
>None of them had the bright idea of tasing him
>Nome of them had the bright idea of pepper spraying him

Now before you say " hurr durr they fear for their lives hurr" no fuck you, a cop doesn't get to use that argument. They know damn well what they're getting into when they join the academy. They can't ube using lethal force as a first option.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.