[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING: TRUCK FULL OF WEAPONS BOUND FROM TURKEY TO BELGIUM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: JPG.jpg (22 KB, 237x267) Image search: [Google]
JPG.jpg
22 KB, 237x267
>ROME — Italian police seized almost 800 shotguns bound for Belgium from Turkey from a truck that arrived in the northeastern port of Trieste, a statement said on Thursday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/800-belgium-bound-shotguns-seized-italian-police-official-n470051

Russia, please help us overthrow Erdoğan before he fucks our shit up any further.
>>
>>56820865
It's clear that there are political Islamist elements within Turkey, but from you perspective, could you say that AK and Erdogan are the embodiment of it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>56820865
You are all worthless to us, it is too help to ask for help now
>>
>>56820981
Yes. Erdoğan/AKP in power + uneducated population = Turkey today.
>>
turkey is our ally :^)
>>
>>56821043
The HDP is the only other party I know, and Kurds suck. What's Turkey's best hope?
>>
>>56820865

HAPPENING CANCELED, IT WAS JUST A SHIPMENT WITH MISSING DOCUMENTS
>>
File: 1438695883730.jpg (159 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1438695883730.jpg
159 KB, 798x568
The dune coons are organizing a mass attack . Once the refugees move from the camps and settle , giving them the privacy they need its ON. Late 2016 is my guess
>>
File: cant akbar the kamal.jpg (189 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
cant akbar the kamal.jpg
189 KB, 782x960
>>56821159
CHP. Mustafa Kemal's party. But the leadership needs to be purged.
>>
>>56821159

Getting nuked
>>
>>56821028
Op is a c.u.c.k. You're nothing but a big joke to us you silly russians.
>>
>>56820865
>hey slavshit come here do our work

Remind me of percent of Erdogan's voters?

Somewhere around fucking 50%, amirite?

Do the fucking work yourself.
>>
>>56821067
Correction, Turkey is our greatest ally and Kebab in my asshole is a glorious sensation. Allahu akbar.
>>
>>56821301
1v1 me fgt
>>
>>56821264
>chp
>kek halk part
>>
>>56821220
Source, pastabro?
>>
TURKEY = ISIS.

THEY ARE BETRAYERS.
>>
If even just 1/10 trucks get through, the amount of weaponry that will end up in the hands of jihadis on teh streets of western europe will be able to cause thousands of deaths

this is your future europe
>>
>>56821301
Russia is slaughtering Salafists not far from your border. The same Salafists that have attacked citizens within your borders, while your government does nothing. Still a silly joke?

>>56821264
AK denies being "Islamist" in nature. How would you respond to that? Maybe AK leadership needs a shakeup as well, but what do I know
>>
>>56820865
i swear to god these kebabs are gonna manage to smuggle a fucking nuke one day and kill us all

if that happens please avenge us americlaps
>>
REMOVE
>>
>>56821621
Does it honestly matter?
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/03/greece-seizes-isis-linked-weapons-shipment/

We KNOW weapons are being shipped to european jihadis.
>>
File: 1448204894182.png (105 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1448204894182.png
105 KB, 256x256
Is this it? Is turkey finally going to get roasted?
>>
>>56821800
WALL
>>
>>56820865

Don't worry bro. Snipers dispatched. 4 days and the revolution begins.

Stay away from the part on Monday.

screencap dis.
>>
Quick, ban the sale of semi-automatic pistols in the EU before someone smuggles more shotguns in!
>>
>>56821695

They are worse players than you, toyota, that's all.
>>
>>56821753
>if that happens please avenge us americlaps
We got you family
>>
>>56821745
>AK denies being "Islamist" in nature. How would you respond to that? Maybe AK leadership needs a shakeup as well, but what do I know

They're against the Secular values of Turkey. They have already changed many progressive laws and they're keeping that up subtly. They also implant anti-secular fear in their voters' mindsets, so they turn to religion and Islamism.
>>
>>56821807
>thinks this was not going on

how do you think the refugees are being shipped from turkey? legal?

there is a big illegal trafic in turkey, why do you think the mafia decided to act against isis?
>>
>>56822002
u actually support turky and terrorists?
itll be funny when trump is elected and all faggots go to concentration camp
>>
>>56821518
Don't make you lil bitch.
>>
File: 1447586171132.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1447586171132.png
464 KB, 610x488
>>56821256

It's inevitably going to happen in one way or another, whether it be violent or simple displacement. Anyone with half a brain knows this is where things are going.

You import that many Muslim men who are highly religious and hostile to your culture, with a completely unarmed and peaceful native populace that has been brainwashed into thinking it's a good thing to import more and more of them despite this, and Europeans are going to be absolutely slaughtered in the near future.

The only hope is that enough good people remain in the world after Europe gets kebab'd, or that they go kebab prematurely and the West (in Europe) wakes up to reclaim itself.

I have a feeling it won't happen in the next year. The Islamic concept of war is, while perpetual, to play the long game and win the battle before it even begins through superior preparation.
>>
I, for one, believe that all refugees should be accepted into Europe for the time being (as long as they are willing to integrate into European society, and they are non-violent of course).

That way, when they return to their countries of origin, they will bring back ideas of democracy to educate their people to not elect oppressive governments that started this in the first place.
>>
FUCK FUCK Putin just released Demands!!!!!!!! its on russian news!!!!
>>
Just imagine how many sleeper cells there must be right now.
>>
>>56820865
Jesus fucking Christ- what will it take to kick you fuckers out of NATO?

> muh bosphorus str8

Fuck you. We'll simply help the Greeks retake constantinople and surrounding parts of your shitty country, and THEY'LL control access to and from the black sea.

We've fucked over third world shitholes for far less, we'll just pretend you have WMDs.
>>
File: 1448001934746.jpg (202 KB, 671x652) Image search: [Google]
1448001934746.jpg
202 KB, 671x652
>>56822641
>return to their countries of origin
>>
fucking hell! its time for this >>56822011
>>
>>56822567
Pretty much this. God knows it took the Sauds and Israel about 10 years to plan 9/11 because Osama bombed the trade center in the late 80s.
>>
>>56822665
2 demands
>All males 13+ to be castrated
>all muslim and jewish women to be forced into harams
>>
I called it on that trips for next isis attack thread yesterday
>>
>>56822641
The problem is the migrants are not integrating into society.
>>
File: 543637346345.jpg (607 KB, 1791x2481) Image search: [Google]
543637346345.jpg
607 KB, 1791x2481
DEUS VULT
>>
>they seized them
Damn it. I wanted a happening
>>
>>56822641

They won't return to their countries of origin or integrate, at least not while they're getting free money, free housing, free access to designated raping streets, having all of their demands met with no resistance and their crimes shrugged aside because leftists are deathly afraid of being called racist, and... the biggest reason of all... that deep in the heart of every literal Muslim is the directive and desire to destroy all other cultures/religions.

Whether it be violence or breeding, they will play the long game, and so called "moderate" Muslims will turn the blind eye to any terrorists who channel this goal overtly. The only way that Islam is compatible with Western values is if the person disregards and rejects the teachings of the Quran/Sunnah/Hadiths in which case they are no longer a Muslim. In other words, Islam needs a complete reformation to bring itself out of the middle ages (although that might be an insult to the middle ages) and into the 21st century.
>>
File: 1417299527687.webm (190 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1417299527687.webm
190 KB, 640x480
I actually think we should Nuke Turkey off the map. I don't actually say that about other countries, I know it's a cliched off hand thing to say but I mean it in this case.

From what I can tell, we have entered a period of hyper-appeasement of Turkey by the NATO members, presumably because they are some lynchpin in a wargames supercomputer simulation that needs to be on X or Y side to achieve future NATO hegemony.

Because of this appeasement, when Turkey decides they want ISIS created, Intelligence agencies of the west fall over themselves and go into overdrive to make it happen, to steal Syria's and Iraq's oil off the books, get rid of a neighbour/competitor operating ports in the med, possibly pave a way for oil pipelines from saudi through syria - though not entirely sure about that because there's always been a route to saudi through iraq going around syria, maybe they can rely on jordan but not iraqi kurdish land?

On top of this you appear to have some kind of sick leverage play taking place where Turkey sends ISIS mercenaries into Europe, was that part of the agreement between NATO for a shift of power, or was it opportunistic?

Turkey should be wiped the fuck off with nukes it's not even aligned with anybody, it ceases to become a geopolitical point of interest once you wipe it out.

These migrant mercenaries are very clearly Turkic stay-behind armies. We used to have far-right wing covert stay-behind armies of NATO, meaning maybe this was a liquidation and replacement after those right wing secret armies started favoring Putin. Replace them with Muslim stay-behinders

third possibility is the elite are moving to China, some kind of end-of-status-quo pact deal is Turkey gets to have the leftovers of Europe once it's imploded?

I honestly think though massive appeasement of the Turks is taking place by NATO intelligence agencies, we should make it impossible for that course of action
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.